The Sexiest Woman I Ever Met Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled and knew I didn't have to be asked twice. I moved over her and placed my cock on her chest. She wrapped her breasts tight around my cock shaft and I started pumping up between them. It was so dam sexy! Faster and faster I pushed as she applied more and more pressure. As I rocked my hips pumping my cock between her big tits, I took my fingers and pulled and squeezed her big hard nipples. To my surprise she started moaning and using her tongue to lick the head of my cock as it pushed up towards her mouth! She was tickling the head as I held it between her tits. She was fingering her cunt like she was mad! I could actually hear the wetness in her cunt making sounds as her fingers flew in and out of the hole. She finally moaned very loud and said, "Oh god Bud. Put that big cock in my cunt and fuck me until I scream."

I stood up and took her hand. We moved to the bed and as I pushed her thighs up against her breasts. I put the head of my cock on her pussy lips and she arched up taking the head into her pussy. In seconds we were both moving to a faster rhythm. As she arched again and again and again ass I pumped into her. As I felt her pussy squeeze my cock. Silvia moaned loudly and then she cried out, "Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh God Bud! Fuck me baby! I need it so dam bad! Fuck me! Fuck me hard baby! Make me cum!"

The power of her explosion was unbelievable. She went nuts as her body climaxed. She fucked my cock better than any of my past sexual relationships. Her body was beyond my wildest fantasies. Her body was like a Penthouse model and she fucked me giving me pleasures I had never known.

There we were in the missionary position with her legs pressed against her tits, lifting us both up ramming her cunt into me as I buried my cock continuously time after time after time. She introduced me to the power of her sexuality and I arched my back and pressed hard into her as she arched her back and lifted up into me, When I began to cum it was like my guts were coming out the hole in my cock head. Huge loads of cum pumped into her pussy filling it. We held each other as tight as we could with our sex merged even tighter. And then we both fell back on the bed. I was too weak to raise my head. I could hear Silvia panting with her body racked with our orgasms. She slowly stroked my head and back as I lay on top of her. She whispered in my ear, "Oh God Bud that was so good! So good!"

Silvia had had at least 3 orgasms and when I pulled out of her there was a popping sound from the vacuum we had created between us. Her smooth long legs wrapped around stayed there as we slowly rocked against each other. My cock head was still is cock inside her pussy and I could feel it trying to capture it not letting it out. I could also feel the cum leaking out her pussy. Without thinking, I shoved my cock back into her and she moaned as she felt t going in. As I began to pump, my cock grew back to its fullness and I took her again splashing our cum out of her hole as my cock pumped into her. She adjusted her body guiding me to the position she wanted. I pulled her up and had her straddle my legs putting her legs over my thighs. As we faced each other I kissed her slamming my tongue into her mouth. She sucked happily on it as I pulled her up on my thighs.

With her legs wrapped around me she held me tight as I buried my cock into her cunt once again! My legs were under her ass as she began to rock on my dick. She broke our kiss and she bent her back lifting her breasts and saying, "Suck my nipples Bud. Make love to my tits as I fuck you!"

Silvia lay back showing me her big tits with the long hard red nipples sticking out begging to be sucked and licked. Rob felt my cock jump inside her pussy. She lean back on her arms and as Bud's cock went completely into her cunt hole, he lifted both breasts and began nursing on each of them. Like a baby Rob sucked and sucked and sucked each nipple making them grow even longer if that was possible. He squeezed them hard leaving my handprints. Silvia was humping her pelvis on my cock lifting it in and out as she rotated her hips and smiled an evil smile at me.

Now Bud felt the need to cum. Effortlessly my cock slid into her wet saturated hole and as her hips began to move faster he pulled her to me and licked her neck and ear and bit her shoulder leaving marks as he did. She was bouncing up and down a little more now as she felt my cock harden.

He was close. Bud moved faster and faster now towards my orgasm. He felt like he would explode when he did cum. And then he pushed her back and reinserted his cock into her as she wrapped her legs around me and arched up into me lifting us both off the bed a she felt the first shot of my cum shoot into her like a gun was fired. His tensed and pushed hard into her as she held me in her arms and squeezed her thighs around me. His cock throbbed and throbbed and exploded with my cum. It shot into Silvia again as she cried out! Bud could feel it rushing down the shaft and pumping out the head into her fuckable body! He felt like heaven as he released all of my cum into this beautiful woman under her. Silvia was fucking him hard now as she moved towards her own orgasm. Rob arched his back and slammed his cock one last time as deep as he could into her pussy! He moaned, "Oh yes! Oh fuck yes! I'm cumming!! Oh yes baby! I'm cumming baby!! Feel it baby! Feel the warmth! Feel the amount I have given you!"

Silvia moved faster on him as he kissed her and she squeezed her thighs tighter around him. As she felt Bud's cum pumping into her she was so close to cumming now! Sue felt his penis quiver inside her ass. She was amazed that she could actually feel each shot of Bud's cum as it began to shoot into her body. That intensified her need to climax. Both of them screamed in pleasure as Bud filled her cunt with his seed. "Yes, yes, I'm close, keep fucking me. Oh God, oh God, Silvia said, "I'm cummmmiiiiinnnngggg," She screamed pushing her hips up to meet Bud's coming down.

"Take it, take all my cum baby," Bud moaned as he held his body in an arch pushing his cock as deep as he could into her body! As shot after shot of Bud's thick sperm flowed into Silvia's body she arched and cried out! Both were moaning and shaking as their mutual climax flowed over both of them as they stayed locked together enjoying each other's body.

Silvia had her legs wrapped tightly around her lover's back and her feet were pushing down on his ass trying to get him even deeper into her body! She told him, "Oh yes baby! Your cum filled me completely! God it was so good! I wanted your cum again before we left. I don't know if I'll ever see you again and I knew I just had to have you again! I told Curt we had to get together with you and D. We just had to. I love what you do to me and my body loves it too! Kiss me!"

He did and as he did he pumped and pumped and pumped into her mixing all the cum inside her cunt. But his cock was shot. He had cum so many times he couldn't ever remember how many! She held him and stroked his back and licked his face and neck as he bit and sucked on her nipples. The sex was so good. The room was filled with its odor. Finally Bud rolled over and Silvia rolled next to him. She played with his deflated cock as he played with her big wonderful tits. Finally they both drifted off to sleep. It was over but it felt like his body was still cumming. It wasn't but the thrill of having this beautiful well-built woman left him with the want of having her again too. He said, " Maybe we can get together when we get back home. You know I could come see you and you could come up and se me once in awhile. We are to good together to not do this again Silvia. Don't you think?"

She was slowly and very softly stroking his cock. It was not getting hard again and she knew it. She had drained him just like she did to Curt. While Curt was bigger, much bigger, Bud had much better staying power and actually satisfied her a little more. She looked up into his eyes and told him, "Yes! We will have to find a way Bud. I won't forget how you made me feel and got me off. You're right, we are way to good with each other to just let just be our last time together. Do you think you can talk D into joining you so old Curt will have a play toy too?"

As the sun was just coming up and shinning a light in the window, Bud told her he wasn't sure what D was going to do when she got back home. She may even leave her husband. Silvia smiled and told Bud, " It doesn't matter I will still meet you and we can give our bodies to each other again Bud."

She smiled and said, "That is as long as you promise to eat me like you did earlier tonight. Oh Bud I love your tongue baby! If I wash my pussy out would you do me again before I have to leave?"

Bud told her to stay right there on the bed. He went into the bathroom and got a warm wet wash cloth and some warm water with a bath towel. He placed the towel under her ass and began to wash her pussy. Then he dried it for her and went back down on her again. Twenty- five minutes later Silvia was screaming with one finally huge orgasm. As Bud received her cum again all over his face she pulled him up from between he thighs and said, "Oh yes! Oh God Bud that was unbelievable! Oh yes! We'll be getting together again Bud soon very soon. You can count on it baby!"

With that she dressed and headed to her room to get ready to leave and go home with Curt! .

While Silvia and Bud went his room from the hot tub, Curt and D stayed in the tub a little longer as Curt sucked her cunt as she sat on the edge of the tub. She had her thighs spread wide and was holding his baldhead tight against her pussy. He sucked and licked and she arched and pumped until she moaned loud like an animal in heat. She climaxed hard against Curt's mouth and tongue. They brook and she pulled him up into her arms. She kissed him tasting her own cum and whispered hoarsely and out of breath saying, "Come baby! Take me to the room and fuck me with that big cock of yours! I want you buried in me now come on hurry Curt." They stood and almost ran to the elevator. As the door closed she dropped to her knees and sucked him until they got to Curt's floor. He slopped his hard on back into his bathing suit and they did run to the room. Once they closed the door to the room D was on her knees sucking and jerking him off. He pulled her up and kissed her deep sliding his tongue deep in her mouth as she wrapped her small hand around his growing hard shaft and played with him. He picked her small beautiful body up and carried her to the bed. She lay on her back and looked into his eyes. Curt could see the passion and lust in her eyes. She spread her legs wide and lifted her ass up a she told him, "Put that big fucking cock into my pussy now! I want to feel you push all of it into me. Please! Curt! Fuck me now!"

He smiled down at her and lifted her smooth shapely legs up and moved his cock head against her body. D reached between them and took the shaft pushing back the skin as the head of Curt's cock pressed into her pussy separating her outer pussy lips. She moaned as she felt it beginning to move into her cunt hole. She felt the big head pop into her opening and she started to rotate around on it.

As Curt smiled he pushed and more of his big cock went into this young beautiful woman. "Oh god yes Curt, D cried out as Curt had 6 inches inside her and she began fucking herself on it. Curt held her hips as she kept her legs up and open wide allowing him complete access. She lifted up and pumped her cunt on the big pole moving into her. She pumped harder and climaxed before he had even moved all the way into her.

Again and again she cried out as the orgasm swept over her body lifting her up and thrust her body on Curt's cock. He held her under her ass and rammed the rest of his cock into her. With all of the big thick cock in her now, Curt began to fuck D! She had her eyes opened and just looked into his face showing him how bad she wanted to be fucked and how much his huge cock was pleasing her. She moaned as they fucked hard into each other. Curt knew she was a special woman who wanted to give as much as she was receiving.

Again and again Curt bent down and kissed her as he pumped at least 8 inches of cock in and out of her pussy relentlessly. She lifted her legs higher and bent them now against her breasts As he slammed his big thigh cock into her body! "Oh Curt yes! Faster baby! Fuck me faster, D moaned into his mouth as he covered it with his own while he buried his cock deep into her small hot body. He pushed deep and held it as he fucked her mouth with his tongue. She moaned as she sucked it hard feeling his cock moving into her womb. She rotated her hips and ass around on the thick shaft. She moaned hard now as he pulled his tongue out of her mouth and lifted up looking at her beautiful body humping away on his big tool.

She rolled her head from side to side as Curt pulled back and she felt his cock head and shaft move along the smooth silky walls of her cunt's tunnel. Then she would hiss out a long breath as she felt it moving back into her deeper than any of the other two cocks she had in her life, her husband and Bud's.

Bud watched as he fucked into her knowing how well he was making her feel. And from the look on her face, Curt increased his thusting. He heard her cry out with her rapture as she began to receive her second orgasm from Curt as he fucked her hard and fast. As she came down from the climax that had racked her world she opened her eyes and as Curt lifted up, she heard him say, "Look at my cock D. See it disappearing into your sweet body? See it give you the sweet pleasure you want that you need? Touch it and feel how hot it is."

D reached between them and wrapped her small hand around that part of his slippery wet shaft, which was inside her. She could feel it throb as he pushed back into her. She felt it slip between her fingers as it penetrated her body again. AS he pulled it back out she felt how wet and hot it really was. She moaned as she watched it slide between her palm and entered her. Curt took both her hands and lifted them up and over her head. He held them there as he fucked down into her again. They were only connected at their sex. He was buried all the way inside her and she could feel his pelvis touching her pelvis. She licked his mouth as he kissed her. She told him in a very deep passionate voice, "Fuck me hard and cum in my bay! I want to feel you hat cum in my body filling it. Cum in my pussy baby! Make me scream!"

Curt had been working hard to please D's body for over 35 minutes but now he was working harder to please himself too. His body was hammering D's small pussy as she lifted up to meet his thrust down into her. She had her arms up over her head and her legs pressed tightly against her breasts as she felt his cock slamming into hr again and again and again! She could feel his big dick begin to thicken. She again pulled her hand from his and reached between them. She felt the bottom of his big long shaft. She moaned as it moved between her squeezing fingers and into her body. She said, "Oh God Curt! I can feel it get harder! And as he move very close to cumming she told him. "And it's getting bigger too! OH yes fuck me Curt! Fuck me!"

And he did his cock was like a piston as it went in and out of her small body faster and faster and harder and harder! He bellowed out like a male moose when the first of many shots of cum pumped into D's pussy and began to fill her body. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Curt cried out as he pushed his cock as deep as he could and held it inside her squeezing pussy! She screamed as his cum began to fill her body cavity and leak out around his buried cock. He let her arms and legs go and she immediately wrapped them both around his big body. She held on to Curt as she lifted her pussy pressing him even deeper. She held on tight as he emptied his balls into her loving body. He kissed her as he started to finish his orgasm and as he did she began her own. She held him grinding her pussy and in fact her entire body against him. Again and again she squeezed his cock with her pussy as tight as any woman he had ever had, and he had had quiet a few.

As she began to relax her body and recover from the hard long wonderful climax he had given her, she felt him finally lifted up again and slid his wet cum covered cock out of her. She let her legs fall to the side and he laid on top of her kissing and sucking her tongue. She whispered in his ear, "That was the best fucking I have ever had in my life. Oh god baby your cock is so big and feels so wonderful! As he began to deflate just am little, she told him. "Oh Curt, please don't take it out. Let me feel it deflate completely. Keep it in me until you are soft."

He kissed her and said, "Soft, I'm not getting that soft D!"

And with that he rolled them over and now she was laying on top of his big body. His cock was still deep inside her. She looked into his eyes and asked, "You, you mean you want to fuck me some more?"

He smiled and told her" You just start to ride me and see if I don't get as hard as I was minutes ago!"

She smiled as she sat up looking down into his eyes. She moved her body now so she could elevate her pussy up and down on his still 6-inch long cock. As she rode up high holding just the big cock head and then she came down on this semi-hard cock shaft inside her pussy her smile got bigger. After a few times of moving up and down on his shaft with her pussy, she said, "You are getting bigger! I can feel you growing inside me."

He smiled and held her hips as she worked her body on him. His hands moved up her young beautiful body and cupped her full round breasts. As he pulled and pinched her nipples and gently played with her tits, D pumped her body up and down on him feeling his cock grow back top its fullness. She said, "Oh Curt this feels so good! So good!"

Both of them screamed in pleasure as Curt filled her small body now with his big hard cock. She could feel his seed running down her pussy walls and out her hole from the orgasm he had minutes ago. As she moved up and down on his cock, she moaned saying, "Yes, yes, OH God Curt, I'm close, keep fucking me. Never stop fucking me! Oh God, oh God, I'm going to cummmm YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," D screamed pushing her body down hard to meet her big lover's cock thrusting up into her.

Here it comes baby! Here it comes! Yes! OH FUCK YES!! Take it, take all my cum D," Curt was screaming as felt the force of his cum load traveling up the length of his long cock shaft and into her small tight body. Shot after shot of his white sticky sperm flew from ins cock into her body. Both of them were moaning and shaking as their mutual climax. It flowed from one body to the other pleasing them both. But for D it was like nothing she had ever felt before. Maybe it was the thrill of fucking a stranger, maybe it was the size of this guy's cock, maybe it was the way he hammered her cunt, she didn't know for sure. But she did know she had just had two of the very best orgasms she had ever felt in her life, and still Curt's cock was hard enough to give more shocks and they made her body continued to climax. .

Curt was more surprised that his cock was still as hard as it was. It was like his pumping and cumming went on and on and on and his cock stayed hard!!

He said, " I want to fuck your tight little ass D. Roll over and get on all fours for me baby!"

Curt slowly pulled his cock out of her body. As she felt it slid down her smooth walls she didn't know if she should let him fuck her ass with that big thing or not. Then she remembered that this trip was going to be more than just classes. She had told Bud she was going to try anything with hi that he wanted. So why not try it with Curt too! She would learn from him too! Learn how to love his big cock and now let him take her virgin ass hole. She told him, "No one has ever done that to me before Curt. Please don't hurt me and stop when I tell you! OK?"