The Sexiest Woman I Ever Met Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
771 Followers

It was then that she realized Bud didn't have a rubber on! She got scared and he had to hold her and talk with her for a few minutes. He told her it was very unlikely it would happen and she should not worry about it. (Hell she was marred. It was her husband's baby if it did happen.)

Bud picked her up again and carried here to the bathroom. He slowly cleaned her body making sure he licked and washed her pussy out good. When he had her cunt clean he put his tongue deep into her hold and licked her to one final orgasm.

She shuttered and shivered as she held his head tight against her pussy and pumped that small body into his face like a machine. Her cum was almost as much as his cum was a few minutes ago. It almost shot out of her pussy now as Bud’s mouth covered her entire cunt slit and he sucked on it. He then located her clit and softly bit it with his teeth. Bud held in there, in his mouth with his teeth, and let his tongue move and dance over it again and again and again. He could feel it, it was huge and hard and long! He moved his tongue faster and faster until her knees gave out and she fell to the floor.

Bud went down with her moving in between her thighs. Using his hands he spread her thighs wide once more and she held his head against her pussy as he licked her until she had climaxed twice. They then stood up and Bud helped her get dressed. It was 1PM and he had to get at least one room done before the wife got home.

She also had to get groceries and get home before her husband called her. She turned and was heading to the door when Bud stopped her and as he stood there w/o any clothes on, he took her hand and put it on my cock. he told her: "I want more of you D! I want to fuck you again and again and again whenever we can. I want your pussy all the time so work to get away from him and meet me. I'll eat you until you scream and then you can fuck me until I scream!! You are so fucking sexy! I love your body!! It was made for fucking me!"

She moaned and squeezed his cock. She told him: "Me too Bud Oh god me too baby! I want more of this cock and your wonderful tongue! God I love it when you eat me! Will I see you early Monday? P{Lease come to me early so I can make love to you. I’ll miss you so much!"

He told her: “7:30AM Monday baby. And you better be waiting with nothing on. I don't want to take the time undressing you!"

She moaned squeezed his cock one last time as she walked out the door and got into her car. Bud was saying to himself, “OH GOD! I CAN"T WAIT UNTIL MONDAY MORNING!!!

Monday came and I got to D’s house at 7:15AM. She had the front door opened as usual and I walked in. She stood naked at the landing on her stairs and said, “Lock the front door and come up stairs Bud. Hurry baby! I need you so bad!”

I climbed the steps seeing her nude ass at the top of them. Once I was in her bedroom, she said, “This is where I fuck him. But this morning I want to fuck you here. You are who I want, who I need, whom I can’t live without. Fuck me in my bed Bud. Fuck me now. I love you Bud!”

As Bud got completely nude now she got on the bed, he sat between this beautiful woman's thighs and slowly worked her entire body! God how he enjoyed looking at her as she laid in front of him. Bud knew he didn't have to worry about someone seeing them or having to hurry because of time. They had an hour!!! A fucking hour man!! He stroked her breasts softly and very slowly making her nipples become long and hard. he sucked them and pushed her breasts together so he could suck on both nipples at one time! Bud rubbed and squeezed her breasts for a very long time taking in her beauty!

He kissed her and sucked on her tongue as her fingers played with my cock and nuts! God he was so hard!!! He whispered things in her ear that made her moan with desire, which made him even hotter, if that was possible. Stroking and running his hands and tongue over her body and down and up again and again he felt his cock thicken with each second that went by. Finally he sat up and as he touched her he watched her pussy open and close with desire. It was looking for something to hold and fuck! Finally her body was exploring as touched every fucking inch of it. She moaned and said: "Eat me Bud! Eat my pussy baby! Make it cum! I want it so bad baby!"

Bud place my mouth over it and began sucking her juices, which were flowing fast out of her hole. He watched his fingers go in deep and come back out all wet. He started to finger fuck her very slowly! She moaned as he licked and sucked her cunt again and again as his fingers worked her pussy over. he had been working between her thighs about 15 minutes and now she began to moan and moan as she arched her hips up in the air off the bed, she climaxed on his fingers, tongues and mouth! She moaned and sighed and finally cried out as her body, which had been worked on with expert loving screamed out for sexual relief!

Bud slowly licked and sucked her pussy giving her body thrill after thrill as he brought her higher and to the peek of her second orgasm. He then back off! He didn't want this too ever end but they did have some time problems.

Finally he decide to let her climax and give her body some relief!! He put his lips back over her hole and fucked it with my tongue as he sucked one last time. She held his head and pumped her hips against his mouth trying to get his entire head up inside her cunt! In another few seconds she was pumping her pussy in a steady movement and Bud knew she was about to cum again! He began to vibrate my lips against her swollen clit and she arched her back, screamed out, as she slammed her body into his face as his fingers and mouth made her cum! As her orgasm reached and took over her body, she held his head tight now with both hands and pumped her pussy fucking Bud’s face. She worked her body against him getting it off again and then again. Orgasm after orgasm hit her within seconds of each other! God she was dripping she was so wet.

As he moved around between her thighs he made her cum one last time as her cum washing over my face and hands! As she reached her peek, she stayed frozen in the air with her hole on his mouth and the rest of her pussy against his face. he held her ass up with both hands now as he continued to eat her pussy!! She had her fourth climax screaming out loudly. Her breasts were bouncing up and down as her body rocked on his mouth!

Bud continued to suck that swollen pussy until he sure she had finished. When she did, he lay her body back down on to the bed, and began to move u between her wide open thighs. She grabbed hold of his very swollen cock and when she felt how fucking hard it was she moaned again as she guided it to her open, very wet, waiting pussy. Getting any more of his clothes off was forgotten, and he fucked her with his shoes on and his pants down around his knees! He immediately began to pump in and out of her pussy keeping her legs bent up and wide open for me. Bud thrust his lower body into her pumping and pumping his cock into her pussy hole again and again. He didn't want this to end but he knew how bad he want to cum

As her mouth buried his mouth her dripping wet pussy sucking his cock deep into her tunnel. Again and again and again he thrusted into he! He could see her breasts jiggling up and down as she continued to fuck on his big hard shaft. As Bud worked on her pussy driving his cock into her hole he put his hands under her ass and helped her stay up in the air. Me used them to elevate her ass even higher off the bed so he could drive into her with his cock. He put his arms under her thighs and lifted her legs up over her head laying her knees against her breasts snow. He was going to cum!

With his arms wrapped around her thighs holding her ass up in the air, and his lower body between her wide opened legs he buried his cock into her cunt one last time and held it there. She screamed as she felt his cum begin to pump into her body! She was helpless and as Bud knelt between her open pussy his cock slammed home and pumped her body full of his cum again! No rubber was there. They both didn’t care about the rubber, they both were so hot for each other they only wanted their sex fucking against each other.

Bud held his cock in D’s pussy just letting his cum flow out of his dick and into her womb! Now with his body still between her legs keeping her thighs spread high and wide he moved his cock out about 3 inches and then slammed it home again. Some of his cum pushed out the sides of his cock’s shaft. But, some of it went deeper into her fertile body!

Their mouths met and they kissed long and hard. As he moved his hands off of her body and pulled his cock out of her, he watched her pussy opening and closing trying to suck in anything so it could fuck on it! He licked her cum filled pussy one last time and stood up! That’s when they both realized he didn’t have on a rubber. It was still in her hand! She stood and said, “Well! That does it! I’m sure you have knocked me up Bud! Look at me! I’m covered with our cum! And It’s the most fertile time of the month for me. What the hell am I going to do?”

Bud took her in his arms and asked, “When was the last time your husband had fucked you D?”

She said, “Last night. Every night. I had my talk with him and he is fucking me now every night. Why?”

Bud smiled and told her his cum would have reached the egg first! He was almost sure her husband would be the father. Anyway, he said, “You wouldn’t know and neither will your husband unless they do a DNA test. Just don’t let that happened D. You’re be OK baby! Trust me!”

The two lovers went to work that day an hour late. They continued to meet and fuck whenever they could do it. About 10 weeks after the trip to school, they had stopped at one of their favorite places. As usual Bud had his hand between D’s wide-open legs using his fingers to play with the folds of her sweet wet pussy. He had his mouth sucking on her beautiful breast making her nipple hard and long.

When he began to bend down so he could lick her into an orgasm, she pulled him up to her and began to cry. He asked her what was wrong. D began to tell him something that he still thinks about to this day, years later!

D told Bud that she was late, very late, like 6 or 7 weeks late. She has had her period on time, almost every time, since she was 12 years old. She was sure she was pregnant! He held her and they talked about what they were going to do. She told him she would make sure her husband always felt it was his baby and she hoped Bud would respect that decision. If not, they were both in big ass trouble.

D wasn't 100% sure if the father was her husband. But, the week they had spent together and the number of times they had fucked w/o protection, and the amount of times Bud shot his full load of cum into her beautiful body, she were pretty sure the baby was Bud’s.

Later on, she told Bud she had lied to him. That since the trip her husband and her had only had intercourse twice. Twice in 7 weeks with a woman like that was such a waist! A woman like that should have love made to her at least once a day every day, if not more! They continued to see each other and had sex whenever they could do it. She was safe now and didn’t have to worry about a rubber.

After about 4 months she was showing good. Sex in a car became harder and harder for them to do! Bud did rent a hotel room about 4 times and boy did they go at it when they were there. They had even talked about leaving their partners but they both knew they only had sex holding them together. And, while they were still like animals when they were together, the times they did it started to change.

First of all she had to be careful not to hurt herself or the baby. So some sexual positions were hard or impossible for her. But they loved the oral sex they gave each other and as long as she was on top when they fucked it was still fantastic. In her 6 or 7th month they had to stop, doctor’s orders.

Finally, D left work in her 8th month and they only saw each other when the 4 of them got together from time to time to play cards or go out to dinner. Her husband was very happy his wife was going to have a child and had no idea it might not be his. After that, I got another job in another state and we drifted apart.

I actually saw her one-day when I went back to our hometown. We had lunch and spent the afternoon together. She now had 3 kids and they were all in school. We talked and laughed about the times we had together. We also knew we still wanted each other badly. She came to my hotel room that afternoon and the sex was still magic. (I'll tell you about that one-day in another story. )

We never told anyone about the question regarding who the father was. Her husband just assumed it was his. She showed me pictures of her 3 kids and the oldest didn't look that much different from the other ones. Except, he had wavy brown hair and was taller than the other kids. Oh and he was already chasing the girls around at age 13!! D smiled when she told me she was sure he was my kid!

We said goodbye and never saw each other again.

NeedYou
NeedYou
771 Followers
12