The Sexorcist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When at last she turned to sleep, her isolation had made her a ripe, defenseless morsel. How easily she had let the invisible intruder deep into her soul. With but a sigh of the lips, a release of her cross and a spread of the legs, she symbolically surrendered to what had already been waiting inside her, robbing her of her senses and direction, poisoning her with thoughts of blissful resignation.

In her dreams she fell through tunnels of astral darkness, always falling, always faster. The deeper she fell the more pleasure she felt. Tingles raced up her legs and into her loins, setting off a chain of orgasms that conquered the young woman.

Her face scrunched and her back arched, her nails clawing into the sheets as her body convulsed with each release. Her ass bounced off the bed while she hyperventilated in ecstasy, feeling the tendrils of her sister's demon dive into her innocent heart and corrupt her utterly.

In her dream she watched an angel with the face of Father Bill fall into a pit of black tar, screaming not in pain to get out but in desperation to drown in its satiny smooth embrace. She came at the image of the holy man's fall and yet another of her spiritual defenses was shattered, leaving her soul a flickering and defenseless ember before the dark carnal abyss.

But still the evil waited, leaving her good spirit innocent, but with the gnawing carnal hungers that would doom it all the same.

"Take me," she whispered to the entity, "finish it and make me like my sister... I can't... can't take it anymore..." At once the darkness that had insinuated itself in her flesh sprung to life. She cried out, saliva frothed from her lips and her nubile body became paralyzed in dark rapture.

An ethereal weight pressed down on her, kissing her lips, blowing on her skin, its sharp hands clawing into her soft ass. She had never felt so helpless and so aroused.

Still, she surrendered before its hot, sensuous touch and let it rework her mind, body and soul to its desires. The erotic assault flared throughout her nerves, searing into her pleasure centers with such power as to compel her to rip away her flimsy shirt and expose the blossoming orbs of her luscious breasts.

Her lungs filled with air and her soft breasts heaved to her spiritual desecration, her spurting pussy and wails of joy the wet and musical accompaniments to her surrender and downfall. Little by little, the dimmest motes of foul red light began to twinkle in her eyes, while inside the real Tara was destroyed, subsumed by the wanton creature that took her place.

The messages she received were simple and the more she heard its musical voice, the more she accepted her enslavement, the ethereal chains of which had been grafted onto her soul. There were no thoughts of rebellion left in her sweet little head.

Only of her mother... and what she must do. As Father Bill fell into damnation across the hallway, a sickly sweet smile dawned upon Tara's peaceful face.

***

Louisa awoke with a start and looked over to her clock, flashing its numerals in a diffused digital green. It was midnight! She could have sworn she had set the thing to go off only after a half hour. But now the night sky was as black as it had ever been and the house... was eerily silent.

It was not the silence born of absence of people but the silence of waiting. A predatory stillness had fallen over the house like a lion stalking its prey beneath tall blades of grass. The malevolent peace was shattered when her bedroom door was shattered and in walked three silhouettes.

"Hope you had a nice nap, bitch!" bellowed what could have only been Father Bill, or what used to be him. "You're gonna have to be well rested for what I'm gonna do to you!" He stalked forward in a torn apart clerical uniform and his eyes burned with the fiery reds of Hell. The veins along his rippling arms glowed with a similar infernal undercurrent.

Louisa screamed and scrambled back on her hands across her bed, futilely backing up against the oaken headboard. Sally's statuesque and busty silhouette hung on Father Bill's right arm while Tara... precious Tara had been turned too! She writhed along the changed holy man's left side, grinding her dripping pussy against his leg and pressing her huge and succulent mammaries into his side.

"Oh oh no! No!" screamed Louisa as they stepped even closer. "Lord help me! Help my children! My babies!" Before she could do anymore than wail, her daughters leapt forward, with Tara pinning her legs to bed and Sally her arms.

"We're not your children anymore!" hissed Tara. Her glowing eyes taunted her mother as much as the hanging globes of her chest, voluptuous reminders that the old Tara was no more.

"We serve Baal now..." gloated Sally as she tied up her mother's wrist's to the headboard with the scraps of cloth from her shredded shirt. Her sex drenched scent, heightened with demonic pheromones, made Louisa's cheeks flush red, while her generous bosom followed suit, her skin tingling and her loins burning with indecent need.

"And Baal, serves the Fallen One." said Father Bill. Louisa yelped to the sensation of Tara pulling down her pants, revealing her dark panties.

Sally laughed at her mother's muffled pleas as she deliberately smacked the sides of her face with her soft and massive tits. "But don't worry, because Bill is gonna give you a real surprise..." She looked over her shoulder to Father Bill and sported a devilish grin.

Father Bill leapt up to the bed while the sisters made way. The demon possessed holy man pointed a long shadowy finger at Louisa's trembling belly like some ancient being passing judgment on a mortal. "The Anti-Christ needs a home, woman... and what he wants, he gets!"

"Oh god no! Lord save me now! Please!" sobbed Louisa as her daughters tore away her clothes.

Sally whispered in her ear as she fondled her mother's breasts. "We are saving you... saving you from ever having to grow old and tired, from having to die... innocent. You will feel it all!"

Father Bill's eyes flared red as he ripped his pants down. His cock swung about, hard and eager to sink within the mother's folds and plant the world's end deep into her belly. He lunged down and sniffed her neck, kissing her soft skin and savoring her fear.

Despite her age, Bill could taste her readiness in the air, the primal heat that wafted off her body, anticipating his unholy seed. Louisa moaned in helpless arousal, the mere presence of her daughter's having stoked an unnatural lust between her loins. "God drive these demons from my babies..." she whimpered.

Bill laughed and grabbed her round and freckled breasts, squeezing her milky flesh as he slammed his cock deep into her pussy. The mother's protests were silenced when Sally trapped her mouth under her lips. The daughter tongued deep into her mother's mouth, steady and insistent despite Bill rocking the bed with his manic thrusts. Louisa twitched and whined underneath the pleasurable assault, fighting against her daughter's lips and iron grip futilely.

Her struggling body only pushed him on, deeper inside her velvet grasp. Every buck, every squirm and jerk only served to move her closer to her ultimate fate. "Keep on fighting, bitch! It makes your fall all the sweeter!" He thrust deep enough until their hips met and then pounded her slit like a drum. His mouth salivated, watching soft, pendulous breasts swim and careen on her chest.

Tara's eyes watched Bill's demonic manhood rail in and out of her mother with malicious interest. She imagined the pure evil boiling up behind his rigid shaft, seething to burst free and inject itself into such a righteous woman, despoiling her womb and soul.

Bill's hands, coarse and glowing red in the veins, squeezed Louisa's pale breasts together, relishing their softness as her nipples rose to pink little points. Her gasps and moans sung to Bill's corrupt soul and swelled the head of his cock even more with purpose and desire. The mother of two felt herself slipping, being strung along in chains of ecstasy to an unholy climax that threatened to darken her very soul.

Tara heard her mother's desperate protests, in between moans and whimpers of pleasurable betrayal as her body gave itself to the demon. "It's over mom. He's going to fill you up, right under your blessed roof. You will belong to him, mind, body and soul by the end. And you'll love him all the more for it!" she hissed and stroked the side of mother's quivering arm, still overcome with Sally's kisses and Bill's merciless pounding.

Louisa moaned to her daughter's words and her pussy quivered and clamped to the instinctual fear of the infernal life being forced inside her... and the loss of her free will. It was both arousing and horrifying, and the more she denied it aroused her, the more insistent the desire became.

Bill shuddered to the silken contractions of her lustful pussy. He snarled and wrapped his lips around one of her generous mounds. He sucked her nipple as his cock stiffened inside her and unleashed his demonic seed deep into her ripe womb.

Louisa moaned freely when Sally pulled away. The daughters watched their mother convulse and thrash in bliss as pure evil stormed her body, seeping deep inside her like roots in the earth. A chain of climaxes ripped through the woman, each spray of Bill's tainted essence driving her to ever higher heights of carnal bliss.

Bill grinned as he sensed the woman's purity wither and crumble as her beauty was raised. Her ear length auburn locks flowed with sparkling radiance down to her ripe belly, which in turn gurgled and howled demonically to the dark seed insinuating itself within her defenseless body. The corrupted holy man felt the woman's heavy tits expand and flow into luscious and huge teardrops, untouched by time and full of vitality.

Each explosive pulse of his cock sent her screaming into ecstasy. A hellish light saturated the room, while windows and lights trembled. Through Louisa's blissful sobs her humanity melted, her moans adopting a deeper and more sinister pitch as the Anti-Christ took root within her undulating belly. Her huge creamy breasts jiggled to her orgasmic surrender until her whole body went rigid under the incredible pleasure and her eyes flared into burning red orbs.

A series of haunted and ghostly gasps tumbled from her pouting lips as a glowing pentagram rose from underneath her belly while another illuminated between her heavy globes and a final one in the middle of her forehead. "Like she said... mind, body and soul. This vessel is yours, master." said Bill.

Louisa lolled her head from side to side while a manic grin split her face. "Yessss..." she hissed and rose from the bed, her daughters cooing and fondling her hefty bosom in between their lewd hands. "The servants of Baal are just competent as their master. Such a righteous life this one had... the perfect vessel for my arrival." She licked her lips and her hands went down to her belly, hot with evil life. The demon possessed mother then looked to Bill. "Do you know what happens next, holy man?"

Father Bill received her into his arms as she left her daughters. His hands scooted down to her round bottom, squeezing the soft flesh of her ivory buttocks. "Yes." he said in between her lascivious kisses, relishing the feel of her ample tits swelling against his chest.

"The motherfuckin' Apocalypse."