The Sextraterrestrial Ch. 00

Story Info
An alien invasion cuts Hannah's and Henry's graduation short.
2k words
4.18
11.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Pheromone

*all characters in this story are 18+*

*****

It was the last day of the school year and we students were just about ready to get it all over with. This was especially true for me since it was my senior year. I sat in science class next to Hannah Vernon, one of my closest friends, as we silently watched the clock tick by.

I probably had a crush on Hannah since freshman year when she moved to this town. She was new to the school and happened to sit next to me in math class. We quickly became friends, I brought her into my friend group, and the six of us had a hell-of-a-time together. She wasn't extremely hot but she was very cute. Through the entirety of our friendship she had always been back and forth between different boyfriends, it seemed that whenever she would be single again I wouldn't be able to work up the nerve to ask her out and inevitably miss my chance.

She was about 5'4" with short black hair and bright green eyes. Although her tits were very perky, her ass was the part of her that any man would kill for. And she knew it. The way she dressed, walked, even acted showed me that she knew how to use the ass that she was given.

"Henry," she spoke to me, breaking the silence, "Are you going to the party after graduation? Tad and I are going and I wanted to know if I would see you there..."

Tad Harrison... just the sound of his name coming out of her mouth made me shiver. He wasn't just the captain of the football team but he was the boyfriend to the girl that I have been smitten over for such a long time. He was an asshole to the less popular people like me, although he was never actually mean to me because he knew I was friends with Hannah.

"Yeah, I'll be there. I think everyone else is going too, not too sure about Sally, though," I said.

"Yeah, I think I heard that she wasn't going from Veronica," Hannah explained, "I'm not even sure if I really want to go, anyway."

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Tad's been a douche recently and I really don't want to see him right now," she told me. My face displayed a warm and empathetic feeling but my mind was cheering.

"Oh, why?" I pressed for more information.

"I dunno, it's kinda personal," she replied.

"So? We share personal shit all the time with each other," I reasoned.

"Okay, fine," she said taking a deep breath, "Tad wants to have, uh, sex, and I told him that I'm not ready and he's being a real dick about it all."

"Oh, well, is there any other reason that you don't want to besides not feeling ready?" I asked her.

"Uhm, well," she began, "I don't think I want to date Tad, really, anymore." She looked at me with a face that closely resembled a small dog being left at the shelter.

"I mean, if you don't want to date him why don't you break up with him?" I questioned.

"I'm too much of pussy to do that," she explained hanging her head down low.

"Listen, you've broken up with people before, what's the difference this time?" I asked.

She looked at me with tears swelling up in her eyes that she quickly wiped away, "Because he's said on multiple occasions that he wanted to beat the shit out of you but he never did because I was friends with you. If we break up then there's nothing stopping him from actually doing it." I knew the guy didn't like me, but this was still news to me.

"Do what's good for you, okay? The last thing I would want would be for you to be unhappy on my behalf. Just break up with him, if that's what you want to do, I can handle myself," I told her. A slight smile formed just as the bell rang.

High School was finally over.

"Hey, Hannah, instead of going to that party you could just hang out at my place after the ceremony? I can probably get the others to come over so you can have a 'Tad-free-zone.'" I offered.

She contemplated for a moment before asking, "Yeah, sure. If the others don't come is it fine if I come by anyway?" This was it! This was my chance to finally tell her how I feel about her! I had the perfect opportunity to tell her my feelings and even having a chance of her feeling the same way.

"Yeah, no problem," I answered.

***

I looked myself up and down in the mirror at the red and white gown that hung loosely off of my shoulders. I was ready to graduate. To get everything over with.

"Henry, hurry up! We want a good seat!" My mom yelled from the front door.

"Coming!" I answered.

My mom and I have always been pretty close since my dad died while serving out in Iraq. It's always been just me and her. About six years after Dad died she met a guy named Jack. They eventually started dating which made me despise him. In some way I felt like she was cheating on my father, even after he died. But, as Jack spent more time around me I began to warm up to the idea of having him as a part of my life. Eventually she decided to marry him, eight-and-a-half years after Dad's death. I wasn't crazy about them getting married but I dealt with it.

Jack and my mom stood at the front door and gasped as I walked out of my room. Mom took a few pictures of me and Jack made a few comments along the lines of "You're a handsome young man," and, "Finally growing up!"

The three of us entered the car that Jack already had running in the driveway and headed towards the school.

The ceremony was outside but I needed to go inside to prepare. I split from my mom and Jack to join the rest of the soon-to-be-graduates inside of the school. We all lined up and began walking out to the courtyard.

Everything was very serene. The birds chirped, wind rushed through the leaves in the trees, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky to block the view of the setting sun. As we all took our seats the principal tapped into the mic before beginning his speech. He talked about remembering us as freshman, where the time went, basically the usual cliche things you would expect at a graduation. We applauded for him as the valedictorian of our class took the stage.

As she stepped up the steps all eyes were brought to the sky when a large cube-like object appeared in the sky followed by an enormous sonic boom that attacked everybody's eardrums and shook the ground. People looked up into the sky as they slowly began to panic and scream. People ran in all directions with no destination in mind. Suddenly everyone's attention was brought to the large cube once more as billions of tiny black dots swarmed out of it. The dots got larger as they progressively came closer to us so I could make out some details.

They were small black cubes that had two long tubes with large claws attached at the end. There were no windows so I couldn't tell if there was a pilot or not inside of it. Eventually hundreds of these cubes flew in the skies around us as a few of them seemed to be heading straight for us.

"Henry!" I heard Hannah behind me, "Help me, please, I can't find my family." Streaks of tears lined her face. She grabbed my hand and rushed through the crowds of people. Gunshots from the police officers that were the security for the graduation were heard being fired into the air. To my left I see a black box flying into the sky with a man and a woman in its grasp. I see another one with a man and a woman as well flying back into the sky. As Hannah and I ran through the hoards of people a large claw wrapped around my waist and yanked me up into the sky as another claw did the same to Hannah.

We flew past the other, people-less cubes as the claws retracted into an opening at the bottom of the box. Hannah and I found ourselves standing inside of a hollowed-out box with no windows or views into the outside world.

"Henry," she said through tears, "What the fuck is going on?"

"I don't know," I said as I gasped for air. A loud whirring sound began emanating from two opposite walls of the cube before four miniature versions of the claw-arms lashed out from both walls. Two claws grabbed my wrists and two more grabbed my ankles. Then they pulled us back so that we were unable to move and stuck to the walls of the cube. Hannah shrieked and struggled to break free but was quickly overpowered.

"Hello, humans," a voice said to us. Hannah and I shot our heads around frantically in order to spot the source of the voice.

"Don't fret," the automated voice continued, "We understand that you are in dire need of an explanation so listen closely. We are beings from a planet far beyond your view of the universe and we are here to study you. We've been watching planets grow for millennia and yet your 'Earth' is the only one that sprouted intelligent life like us. Surprising right? We've studied the various parts of your brain but most specifically the pleasure centers... you see, our species cannot experience the pleasure you feel when you have intercourse so we would like to expand our view of that. Now, any questions?"

"Where the fuck are we going!?" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"We are going to the mother ship where you will be kept in chambers with the partner in your cube as we gather more data on your brains," it explained.

"Will I see my family again?" Hannah whimpered.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Of course you will! Each chamber block is designed to hold the people that were the closest to you upon being harvested," it said, "Question time is over, now for the final phase of our trip..." As it finished the sentence I noticed a faint ssssss sound that reminded me of a steak being grilled. Another set of claws dropped down from the ceiling and maneuvered their way towards Hannah and me. In one sweeping motion a claw ripped my gown from my body, then my underwear, and then my socks and shoes. Now I was completely suspended in the air, naked, and faced with my long-time crush (who was also naked). Suddenly a beautiful scent filled my nostrils causing my eyes to roll back into my skull. As I inhaled the smell that reminded me of lavender I felt my erection slowly growing.

"Ohh, fuck... what the fuUUuck is that?" Hannah moaned as her legs began to quiver, "Oh my fucking god I'm so hoOrny..." I didn't process what she said, instead I humped the air in an attempt to get some sort of pleasure.

"Humans," the voice began once more, "This is your chance to see your partner in heat. You will not be having intercourse just yet but we will accommodate." A series of mechanical whirrs and beeps could be heard as a snake-like tube with a fake pussy on the end of it slithered up my leg and pushed the tip of my penis inside. It began to vibrate, suck, produce lube, and pump up and down on my cock as I came almost immediately.

"Ohhh fuuuUUck me!" Hannah yelped as the metal rod that had been inserted into her pussy began vibrating as well making her cum almost immediately. Seeing Hannah's naked and helpless body being fucked only aided me in my arousal.

I grunted as the tube continued to milk my cock that never seemed to stop producing jizz. As my penis was violently pleasured my vision began to fade. It all felt too good that my brain couldn't handle it and began to shut down as I fell asleep.