The Sexual Adventure Pt. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm... Good morning my great stud of a man," she said jokingly as she rubbed her hand up and down my abdomen.

"Good morning gorgeous, can I interest you in a coffee?"

"That sounds wonderful," she replied.

We both got up and headed out of the bedroom. Upon entering the hallway Jana headed to the bathroom and I to the kitchen.

"I've got to do something about this morning breath before I knock myself out," she chuckled.

I headed to the kitchen to get started on a pot of coffee. I used the bathroom off the kitchen to relieve myself while Jana used the upstairs bathroom to go through her usual morning routine. About 15 minutes had passed by before she finally joined me in the kitchen. Upon her arrival she leaned in for a good morning kissed but was met quickly with a hand help up to stop her.

"Whoa there Nelly," I said in my best western accent, "You clean up real good an all but I reckon I best be takin' care of a little oral hygiene myself, I've gotten kinda attached to ya and I wouldn't want ya runnin fer the hills."

Jana let out a little chuckle and said "Oh all right, you go ahead and I'll make some toast."

When I returned Jana had put out a cup of coffee and a small plate with some toast at each of our usual assigned seats around the kitchen table. I noticed one more thing, there leaned up against my coffee cup, an envelope, plain and unmarked all but for a small heart drawn on the front.

She saw that I had taken immediate notice of the letter and I knew right away what its contents were going to be. I hesitated for a minute looking at the envelope knowing its contents represented a new chapter in our lives. Knowing that once I opened that envelope and read its contents I ran the risk of forever having my perception of my loving wife changed for better or worse.

"Oh," I said, "so this is it is it?"

"Yes, is something wrong?"

"No no, I just ... well it just seems... I don't know I guess it just feels a little unceremonious. That envelope could forever change our relationship, just leaning it up against a coffee cup and discussing it over toast seems a little more casual than I was thinking, that's all."

"Well, I thought about hiring a marching band and filming a documentary but the high school marching band was booked and Steven Spielberg is working on a new movie."

I laughed at Jana's comments, realizing just how ridiculous my thinking was.

"Do you perhaps have something for me?" she said quizzically.

"Why as a matter of fact, yes I do dear" and with that I turned and left the room returning a moment later with an envelope of my own. I reached out to hand it to her, but stopped for a second.

"So what do we do here? Do we read it out loud to each other right here or do we split up and go read it in private. Do we read them at the same time or take turns, what?"

"I would say we can read them to ourselves right here," she replied.

"Ok, well here goes I guess," and with that I handed over the envelope and picked up the one waiting for me.

I was pretty simplistic in my letter to Jana. In hindsight one might have thought it was written by a caveman. Uhg, me want see you masturbate... uhg me get horny watching. Ok, it wasn't that simplistic but not much better. Jana's however was far more eloquent. She had given hers a title, broken it down into paragraphs spelled it out in 2 pages. I felt maybe I might have let her down with my overly simply approach.

As I started to read hers, I heard her let out a small laugh and I was immediately humiliated.

"What," I exclaimed "it's not that weird, it's a pretty common fantasy I'll have you know."

"Ohhhh no no no no," came her reply. "I'm not laughing at your fantasy. Just read mine and I'm sure you'll understand."

With that, I proceeded to read through Jana's fantasy and yes, I did understand, I saw right away why she was laughing. You see, my first fantasy was all about her masturbating while I watch and her fantasy was all about being an exhibitionist and getting watched. The example I had given in my letter was that she would see a bunch of construction workers and get all worked up and have to masturbate. Well, her story that she so deftly titled "The Show", was all about how she is somewhere that she thought she was alone and had privacy and would not realize she was being watched. She would start to pleasure herself and eventually notice that she was being watched from afar. Rather than have modesty take over and hide out of embarrassment she would go further, putting in an effort to make it a really hot show. In her fantasy, she talks about how she gets more and more turned on and works harder and harder to put on a show for her spectator in an attempt to get him totally turned on by her and the more she gets turned on the more her audience gets turned on which then turns her on even more.

Wow, is it hot in here or is it just me. Reading what she had written had me so turned on I couldn't believe it. I looked at her and smiled a devilish smile and said "Well, I don't have to wait three days to tell you I'm all in for this one. Damn this is smokin' hot Jana. Maybe I'm not reading this right but I think we can kill 2 birds with one stone this time around."

"I think you're right," she said, "as long as there is a little flexibility on your part."

"I don't understand, why does there need to be flexibility on my part?"

"Well, in your fantasy you're right there watching but in my fantasy I'm being watched secretly to start with."

"Oh, I understand, but in your fantasy the spectator eventually becomes more brazen and takes a front row seat so I think we meet the requirements to call it a fantasy fulfilled."

"Perfect," she said, "in that case I guess you get off pretty lucky this month."

"How so" I asked?

"Well, this month you're not going to have to do anything, I will look after all the arrangements and we'll both get our fantasies fulfilled at the same time."

"Uh... okay then, I guess that's that."

I was excited at the prospect and couldn't wait to see what Jana would come up with. I figured she would come up with some story where I had to go out for a night but would have to return after realizing I'd forgotten something and "catch" her in the act, first watching through a crack in the door and then pulling up a chair for the show. I couldn't wait.

The next week passed by uneventfully but I had to admit I was still pretty excited about the events to come at some point this month. Our sex life had definitely picked up a notch as we were both on a bit of a high. Crazy thing, as you start spending so much time trying to figure out how you're going to make somebody's fantasy happen and working out the logistics of it all, or you start thinking about having your own fantasy fulfilled, you suddenly realize you're thinking about sex all the time. When you're thinking about sex all the time, well you're going to want sex all the time and there was no question Jana and I were thinking about sex all the time. We were going at it like rabbits. We were having sex every night and she had even called me to meet her at lunch time a couple times to go for a lunch time quickie. We went from having sex maybe once a week to having sex 12 times in the span of 5 days.

It was happening so often that by the time the weekend came I needed a break as I was literally getting rubbed raw. Jana was quite attentive though, taking the time to rub some soothing suave on my member a couple times a day from Friday and all through the weekend. By the time Monday came, I was ready to go again.

When we woke up Monday morning I wanted to start the week off with a bang (pun very much intended), but Jana had other plans and said she couldn't because she had to get ready for work as she had to be in to the office early but she did invite me to meet her for lunch and she would happily take care of business then. I eagerly accepted the invitation. She told me she would text me later and let me know where to meet her.

There was a big smile on my face later that morning when I finally heard Jana's text ring through to my phone. I looked at the text and it was instructions to meet her at a parkade not far from my work, so close to my work in fact that I could walk there rather than drive.

As noon approached I got ready to make my way out of the steel mill to meet Jana for a little afternoon delight. I left the office and headed down the street. Getting across the street was a little difficult as there was some road construction going on that had the traffic backed up but I had left a couple minutes early so I would still be there in time. As I approached the car park, I easily spotted Jana's car parked on the bottom level right at street side in front of the closed off section of road. As I got closer I saw that Jana was sitting in the car waiting for me (or so I thought). By the time I was close enough to see into the car a little better I could see that she looked like she was taking a nap. Her eyes were closed and her head was laid back on the head rest but then I saw her open her eyes for a moment and then close them again. I was puzzled to say the least.

Then it all became perfectly clear, as I got even closer I stopped dead in my tracks. I could see that her shirt had been unbuttoned and her hand was inside it, she was fondling her breast. Her shirt was completely undone and half open, you couldn't really see anything but it was obvious what she was doing. I instantly got hard. I didn't want to disturb her, but I so wanted to see more, so I hid behind another car and just watched. I could see that her left hand was in her shirt but her right hand was down. I had to get closer, I had to see what her other hand was doing. I crept closer being careful not to be seen by her. I managed to get to a vantage point that left no question what her right hand was doing. I managed to get to a place where looking into her rear-view mirror I could see her hand in her lap, her skirt pulled up around her hips and her fingers busily rubbing her clit through her panties.

Oh my God, I couldn't believe it, she couldn't wait for me. She started without me and it was turning me on like I've never been turned on before. Now the whole time that I was being careful not to be seen by her, I didn't realize that there was a number of guys on the road work crew that had noticed me and had a sudden curiosity as to what had gotten my interest. As I crept closer to my wife's car they suddenly realized what was going on and they were now moving in for a closer look themselves.

Well, to say I panicked would be an understatement. I rushed up to Jana's car and knocked on the window to warn her about the four men on their way over. Jana turned her head and looked at me, she had a lust look in her eyes and she looked completely lost in sexual abandon. She smiled at me and continued what she was doing. I knocked on the window again and as she looked I hastily pointed at the men that were closing in on her car. She looked up and saw them approach and stopped what she was doing. I thought she would quickly fix herself up and let me in but instead she reached into the console of her car and pulled out Gerald, her dildo. With that she leaned her chair back further, pulled her panties to the side and started to slowly work Gerald into her soaking wet pussy.

By this time the construction workers were only feet away from my wife's car and were starting to whoop and holler. I brought my finger to my lips and made a shushing sound to them. I told them to be quite or she would get scared and drive away, truth be told I just didn't want them drawing anymore attention than what she had already garnered. They instantly quieted down but they were still every bit as bold and they continued to get closer until they were literally leaning on the driver's window watching as Jana fucked herself with her dildo. Her moans were getting louder and louder and it was obvious she was getting close to climaxing. That's when I noticed one of the workers had actually taken out his cock and was masturbating right there. It wasn't long before another one of them started, before long all four had their cocks out aimed right at Jana only about a foot from her face with nothing but her window between them. I looked back at her and she was staring at them, watching as they stroked their cocks for her, fucking herself more furiously by the minute as her excitement increased until finally she let out a scream and began to shudder with the most intense orgasm I've ever seen her have. She sat there shaking for around 30 seconds in orgasmic bliss as one after the other the workmen came on her window.

Slowly she withdrew Gerald from her pussy, I could see her seat was wet from her orgasm and her face was flushed. She buttoned her shirt, pulled down her skirt and put Gerald back in the console. She then turned to me and winked, put her keys in the ignition and started the car. She then rolled down her window a couple inches looked at the men still standing there with a look of shock on their faces and said "Thanks for the show boys, let's do it again sometime." With that, she backed her car out and drove off.

There I stood dumfounded, face to face with 4 men that just saw my wife pleasure herself and they had pleasured themselves, right in front of my wife. I couldn't believe what I just witnessed. I was so conflicted. Part of me was humiliated that these men had seen such an intimate side of my wife, part of me was embarrassed for being part of this dirty, voyeuristic party but all of me was so aroused I honestly was afraid the friction of my pants against my crotch would make we ejaculate in my pants as I walked away. To say that my mind was blown was an understatement.

When I arrived home after work I noticed as I walked by Jana's car that her driver's side window had still not been cleaned off. I opened the door and was met by an exuberant Jana. As soon as I walked in the door she came running to me and threw herself into my arms while giving me a big kiss on the cheek.

"You played your part to perfection!" she squealed excitedly.

"Huh... what are you..."

Oh my god, how stupid am I? This whole thing was the fantasy. Everything that happened today had been set up by her. It was our two fantasies together and she did it to perfection. I couldn't believe that I hadn't clued in until now.

"If there is an Oscar category for best actress while playing out somebody's fantasy, then you'll win it hands down. That was by far the hottest thing I've ever witnessed in my life. It was more than I could have hoped for."

"Why thank you, kind sir," she said as she curtsied and bowed in my direction.

"Were the workmen in on it" I asked?

"No, but they are the reason I chose that location. I was sort of hoping that would happen. Your fantasy was to watch me but my fantasy was to be watched by a slightly bigger audience, so I kind of thought if I got close enough to them one of them would eventually notice and come for a closer look. I knew if one noticed he wouldn't come alone. All in all, I would say it worked out pretty well. You're not upset about it are you?"

"Well at first I was a little bit, but when I got back to the office I kept thinking more and more about how bad those guys wanted you and how they would've done anything to touch you and I just kept getting more and more excited by it. I eventually had to go in to the washroom and jerk off because I was making a mess out of the front of my pants with pre cum and there was no getting rid of that hard on any other way."

"So you're not mad then?"

"Hell no, I've never been so proud to be your husband in all my life."

And with that we ran upstairs for some very heated and very sweaty, knuckle dragging, grunting, hair pulling Neanderthal sex.