The Sexual Adventure Pt. 05-07

Story Info
The game continues.
9.8k words
4.33
17.1k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the sexual adventure chapters 1-4. For a better understanding of the characters and the story line I would suggest reading it if you haven't already done so. Please note once again, this is the loving wives section. This section is for stories about couples and wives that engage in relations outside of their marriage. If you do not like stories of this nature than perhaps you should consider changing categories to something that will align better with your interests. To everyone else, thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy the story.

*****

Chapter 5 - The Awakening

The next morning over breakfast I asked Jana, "so what do you think about yesterday? You didn't really say much about how you felt about it."

"It was amazing. I felt so desirable and so sexy. The way those guys couldn't take their eyes off me got me so worked up. I felt so powerful at that moment, like I could have told them to do anything and they would have done it, god it was incredible."

"Well I'm glad you found it as exciting as I did. It was the most erotic, exciting thing I've ever been part of and seeing those guys get so turned on that they had to masturbate in the middle of a car park just made me realize more than ever how desirable you are. I still can't believe how turned on I was, hell still am. Every time I close my eyes I relive it all over again. I didn't think I could love you anymore but now I see I was wrong because seeing how exciting you can be just brings me to a whole new level. I'm glad you talked me into this, so far it's been more than I could have hoped."

"I'm glad too" she said, "This could be the start of something amazing."

With that we hurried ourselves along to get ready for work. The rest of the week flew by and we were acting like a newlywed couple all over again. We couldn't get enough of each other, being apart just to go to work seemed like a challenge and the weekend wasn't much different. When we were at home we were all over each other and when we were out we were still all over each other, we were just limited to what decency laws would allow. Even our friends were asking what had gotten into us and what our secret to keeping it fresh was. We would just smile and make some comment about keeping it exciting.

Time passed and before we knew it the month was ending and we would soon be starting our little game all over again. Unlike last month, I was more excited and less nervous than I had been the previous month. After what had happened at the start of the month and seeing Jana's commitment to me I could see this was going to be an amazing experience. I can honestly say that my insecurities were quickly fading and I was opening up to more of the possibilities this arrangement would afford us. Before I knew it the first Sunday of the month was on us and it was time to exchange our monthly letter.

I had thought a lot about what I would write out this month. My mind flooded with possibilities and I had a hard time settling on just one. Eventually I had decided. Sure I had all the normal fantasies of the average guy and I'm sure number one on top of that list was to be with two girls but I wasn't quite ready to introduce the idea of bringing in an outsider to our relationship. I thought I would wait for a bit on that, plus I wanted to see what direction Jana was going to go with this as well. I didn't want to ruin a good thing by taking this in a totally different direction than was her intention to go.

So after much deliberation I finally decided that I wanted to try a little bondage and submission sex. I wanted to tie her up and do whatever I wanted with her. I know, I know, this one is still pretty tame by most people's standards but you have to remember we're still sort of warming up to this and you know the old saying you gotta learn to walk before you run.

We did the same routine we had the month previous, it just seemed right. I handed over my letter and she handed over hers. We each sat in silence and read the others letter with great interest. Her fantasy this time around I never would have seen coming in a million years. I looked at it somewhat shocked and in disbelief as did Jana with mine.

"uuuhhh... I guess I need to clarify something here first" started Jana. "Your fantasy says total control, those two words scare me a little. What happens if I don't like what's going on, then what I just go with it anyway?"

"yep, that's right"

"Well isn't there at least supposed to be a safe word or something?"

"Usually, but not this time, this time you are going to surrender yourself totally to me. I will call all the shots. This may seem scary but if you trust me and trust in my love for you, you will know that I would never do anything that would hurt you. Well hurt you permanently anyway" I snickered.

"Ok" she said "I have three days to think about this. And what about you, do you have any questions about my fantasy?"

"Um, well no, not really it's pretty straight forward I guess. I'll need my three days to try to figure out how I can do it though. I have to admit I didn't really expect this one."

I went through the rest of Sunday wondering how I was going to pull off such a request.

I spent the entire night with my arms wrapped around Jana as she played little spoon to my big spoon. Occasionally she would wiggle her firm ass against my cock which was nestled quite contentedly between her but cheeks. I say with full certainty, this didn't make sleeping an easy task. I had never taken Jana's ass, it was always a taboo thing for her. She said she didn't want me thinking of her that way. She had been a little prudish over the years and to her, anal sex was just something that dirty girls did not respectable wives. If this game continued to play out the way it was I would be remedying that situation in the near future.

When I awoke On Monday morning I was still no closer to a solution than I was when Jana had first handed me her fantasy letter.

I started the conversation as we sat down to breakfast. "Jana, I have to tell you something here, I'm just not sure how I can pull off this request."

"Doug , are you judging my fantasy? Remember for this to work we need to both be open minded and not judgemental."

"No, it's nothing like that" I said, "it's just that I don't know how to do it. I can't for the life of me figure out how to make this one a reality. If I can think of a way to pull it off than I will but at the moment I'm stumped."

"OOOhhh" she said, "I understand. I thought you were saying you couldn't do it because it was too weird for you."

We continued to discuss it for another ten minutes when finally Jana Broke the stalemate, Ok, we have until Tuesday night to accept or veto this month's fantasies but for now we both have to get to work"

And with that little bump back to reality I looked at my watch and realized that I was indeed running quite late. I quickly leaned in and gave Jana a short but passionate kiss and made haste for the door.

The drive to work was fast, very fast, in fact I didn't remember any of it. I was distracted by the revelation that Jana's fantasy held and I found myself perplexed. I wondered if could do it, not because I was unwilling but I didn't understand how. I pulled into my parking stall and once again took out Jana's letter for one last reading before I headed in to work:

No, Please Stop

To lose control of a situation... to be taken by force... to be the victim of lust.

My fantasy for this month is to be raped. To have no say, simply be taken by a powerful man who is so overtaken with lust that he simply sees what he wants and takes it. I want to become the spoil of war that the conqueror claims as his own, with no regard for my pleasure or wellbeing. To simply be the object that is forced to succumb to the will of another and used for his pleasure.

Love, Jana.

I reread the letter a couple more times trying to think about how I could accomplish a realistic rape scenario.

First off Jana would know it was me so right there she would be a willing participant. How do you rape a willing participant? By the simple fact that she is willing it is no longer rape.

Secondly, I love Jana. Rape is a violent overpowering assault, not a caring physical expression of love. I don't know if I could ever treat Jana with such disdain and contempt that I would be able to make it a believable performance.

Lastly, if I do it, how would I do it so that she knows it's just her fantasy and that she isn't really the victim of an assault? Victims of sexual assault go through years of counselling to get over it. How could I do this in a way that she knows I'm not really going to hurt her and have her scarred for life?

This last concern was the one I struggled with the most.

I worked throughout the day with the distraction constantly burrowing its way around in my head. Playing out different scenarios trying to see their pit falls and what would and wouldn't work but by the end of the day I had a plan.

If I played my cards right I could even return the favor that Jana had done for me the month before, I could be responsible for fulfilling both fantasies at the same time. Trouble was though that I had to do it in a way that she wouldn't know I was going to do both of them. The first thing I had to do was to stall her on working on my fantasy so timing would be critical.

As luck would have it Jana had a weekend spa retreat planned with her friend Courtney. They had plans to go to a resort about an hours' drive away. It was meant to be a girls weekend of pampering with all the bells and whistles. They would be indulging in the typical mani/pedi routine, massages facials, mud baths and all the rest of the decadently self indulgent things women like to do in this type of setting.

Step 1 would be getting a hold of Courtney and getting her in on it. This in itself would be an awkward conversation because I was going to have to divulge to some degree our agreement and I don't know just how Courtney will take this kind of information, especially considering the current state of her own marriage and her recent separation from her husband Dale. I guess there was no better time to find out than right now I decided, so I made a quick call to Courtney and proceeded with the tip toed conversation.

I heard Courtney pick up after a couple rings, "good afternoon, Courtney speaking."

"Courtney, its Doug here, I wanted to talk to you about your trip with Jana this weekend."

"Oh don't tell me something's come up, I've been looking forward to this trip for a month."

"Oh no, nothing like that" I explained, "I have a little plan of my own and I need your help with it"

"Oh, this sounds delicious" she said mischievously," what do you need?"

I went on to explain to her a very watered down version of mine and Jana's agreement and how I wanted to make this fantasy of hers come true. I explained what my plan was and why it would work so well if we could do it at the resort they were going to.

"Ok, seriously you guys got some pretty freaky shit going on but hey, whatever floats your boat. Maybe If Dale had put this much effort into our love life we wouldn't be separated right now."

"To be honest Courtney, it was yours and Dale's situation that kind of nudged us out of our rut and into action so I sort of have you to thank for all this but I do feel bad that our kick in the complacency came at the expense of your marriage. I thought you guys were pretty happy"

"We were pretty happy. All accept for things in the bedroom anyway. Things had gotten pretty routine and I got sucked in by some guy that kept complimenting me and showing me all the attention I wasn't getting at home. He made me feel pretty special and wanted and sexy and all the other things a girl likes to feel. Before I knew it I was 2 months into an affair and didn't know how to stop. I loved Dale, still do but I felt so alive, the excitement was like a drug and I just couldn't stop. In the end the excitement was great but the price was a lot higher than I wanted to pay. I never realized what I was risking until it was too late, than it all blew up in my face."

"I know," I told her, "Jana told me what happened. I'm pulling for you guys. I hope you guys find a way to work through this. I think you guys are great together."

"Anyway Doug, so what is it that you need from me? What's my role in all this?"

"Well, your role will be to make yourself scarce for about an hour and leave Jana in the room by herself. The most important part about this though is that when you leave I need you to take Jana with you for about five minutes and leave your room door propped open so I can get in, but you have to make sure that Jana goes right back to the room afterwards, got it? She can only be gone a couple minutes."

"So all you need from me is to get her out of the room for a couple minutes while you sneak in and wait for her and then make myself scarce?"

"Yes, but it's very important that you come back after an hour, If everything goes according to plan I will be leaving her in a very compromising position, one that she will need your help out of. So you need to be gone for exactly one hour from the time she goes back to the room."

"All right, I'm in Doug. Good luck with your plan. Just text me when we are at the resort and your ready to start the show. I do need to know what night you are planning this so I can make sure that we don't have plans that will take us out of the room at the time you want to do this."

"I was thinking of Saturday. We can do it day or night, whatever is going to not look suspicious."

"Saturday night will be perfect, we don't have anything planned for the evening after dinner. We probably would have just ended up at the lounge talking over cocktails. I can tell her that I want to go for a walk after dinner for some alone time to clear my head. We've been talking a lot about how bad I screwed up my marriage so she'll buy that no problem." I picked up a tone of remorse in Courtney's voice as her words came out.

"OK, perfect, that's the plan then Saturday night, why don't we say around 8ish?"

"Good Luck Doug, I hope it works out for you, it sounds exciting."

With that I hung up. Step 1 complete, now for step two. I needed to buy some time with Jana. I needed her to think that I hadn't decided on whether or not to fill the fantasy and that would be done in a conversation when I got home.

Four hours later I walked in the door of our home and I was greeted by a very exuberant and boisterous Jana. "Hey good lookin," came my greeting as I walked in the door.

"Hey yourself handsome, how was your day?'

"Well since you ask, I've gotta tell you, it was a little distracted."

"Oh, how so?" she asked. Jana could see a look of concern in my eyes and her mood was starting to falter a little. "You look a little off, are you alright?"

"I have to admit it Jana, I'm stumped. I can't think of a way to make this fantasy work out but I haven't given up yet. What I want is an extension."

"An extension' she said with a puzzled look on her face. "What do you mean an extension?"

"Well," I started, "there are some things that I want to try to look into but I won't find out until the weekend. I figure since you're out of town this weekend anyway, maybe we could hold off on the veto deadline until then."

"Sure, I guess so."

"Ok great, than it's set, I will know and have an answer for you as soon as you get back on Sunday night."

"Sounds good to me sweetie" she said with a smile and wink.

This conversation bought me the time I needed to put my plan into action, now to get through the week without tipping my hand. There was still so much preparation and I would have to do it covertly, Jana couldn't know that I was working on her fantasy.

Chapter 6 - The Weekend Arrives

The week passed by uneventfully and I was able to keep my plan under wraps. Jana and I had a good week and we had discussed our friends Dale and Courtney a couple times trying to think of ways to help their situation or deciding if we should even get involved, after all it really wasn't our place to be monkeying around in their affairs.

When I arrived home on Friday Jana was a whirlwind of activity, rushing around the house trying to get packed so she would be ready when Courtney arrived to pick her up. They planned on driving down to the resort as it was only an hour away and then they would have a car for the weekend.

I sat on the bed and watched as she picked out the outfits she planned on wearing and the bathing suit she surely would need. My only contribution to the packing was to make a suggestion to bring along a vibrator or something of that nature in case she found herself in the mood. She balked at the suggestion saying that with Courtney in the room with her, there wouldn't be enough privacy for any activity of that nature.

I reminded her that over the last two weeks she has been completely insatiable, that and the fact that her horizons seemed to be broadening by the day, well one never knows what might come in handy.

"if you're suggesting that something kinky might happen between Courtney and me well then you're in for a big disappointment, it's not that kind of a weekend"

"Well, you should bring it anyway, you never know when you might get a little alone time. Hey you never know, a late night bubble bath and a little hanky panky never hurt nobody."

"Ok, if I bring it will you stop distracting me and let me finish packing?"

"Nope, I'll just distract you in a different way" I said.

"Oh and How's that" she said. As she spoke she walked seductively over to me and straddled my lap on the bed. She leaned in for a kiss as she ground her pussy into my crotch.

"Oh I think you've got the idea already" I said. With that I slid my hand up under her shirt and bra and cupped her firm breast in my hand.

She tilted her head down to mine until our lips met. Tenderly she kissed me as her tongue slowly worked its way into my mouth and I accepted its presence with great eagerness. I continued to knead her pert breast in my hand as I rolled her nipple between my fingers. She lifted her arms and rested her elbows on my shoulders as she tangled her fingers in my hair and tasted my lips. This was raw unadulterated passion and we were just getting warmed up.

No sooner had I started to push her shirt up over her head when we were interrupted by the obtrusive blast of a car horn out in our front driveway.

"Oh shit, Courtney's here and I'm not ready yet"

"What can I do to help" I asked.

"Well you can start by going down and telling Courtney that I'm going to be another 10 minutes and see if she wants to come in for a drink. I'm going to jump into the shower and have a quick rinse. Once you deal with Courtney come back up and get that pile of clothes on the bed to fit into my suitcase."

"Consider it done," I said quickly, "now go have your shower."

As Jana ran for the shower I took the opportunity to slip her vibrator into her suitcase. That little unit would come in handy for my plans this weekend and I wanted to make sure it didn't get left behind. After I had done that I quickly descended the stairs and waved Courtney into the house. As she got out of the car I told her Jana was running a little late but she was welcome to come in for a drink if she likes. Courtney accepted the invitation and joined me in the house. Once I had Courtney set up with a drink I returned upstairs to finish Jana's packing. I finished just in time for Jana to emerge from the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

"Damn, now that's a look I can get used to" I told her.