The Sexual Adventure Pt. 08-11

Story Info
Doug and Jana visit a BDSM club to save a marriage.
13.3k words
4.08
18.6k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again fair warning for those about to read. This installment has act of bisexuality/homosexuality, group sex as well as humiliation and people that go outside their marriages for sexual contact. If you are uncomfortable with this subject matter please find something else to read (after all this is the loving wives section). Reading this and then protesting the content for the subject matter is a waste of everyone's time and shows you to be the fool, please save us all the frustration.

For those that are comfortable with the subject matter, this is a continuation of the previous 2 installments and we see Jana and Doug trying to help old friends reconcile a marriage, I hope you enjoy.

***** Chapter 8 -- The Day After

When I got home that night I felt like a kid at Christmas. I was so excited about how my plan worked out and even more excited about what lay ahead. There was no question in my mind any longer about what direction this was heading and although the thoughts where bringing nervous butterflies to my stomach they were butterflies of excitement not fear.

I decided that I would sit back and indulge in a nice relaxing snifter of brandy and then go to bed. As I poured my drink I kept reliving over and over in my mind the events of the evening. I relished in the fact that I had finally taken Jana's anal virginity, I got excited about how worked up she got as we pretended I was a stranger, I even found myself chuckling as I thought about the scene that Courtney would find herself stumbling into, which I'm sure was a little more than she had bargained for or expected for that matter.

She knew that this was all a sexual adventure for us and I'm sure that she and Jana have seen each other in various degrees of undress on numerous occasions having been friends for so long. But I'm sure that didn't really prepare her for walking in and finding her friend tied up with a vibrator in her bringing her to god knows how many orgasms. I can only imagine the awkward looks being exchanged as Jana asked Courtney to take the vibrator out of her pussy or the thoughts that would have been going through Courtney's mind as she was reaching down and feeling Jana's juices dripping onto her hand as she did it.

I decided that was enough, I had to change my train of thought or I would be up all night frustrated and needing relief. With that I quickly finished my drink and headed off to bed so happy and content that I don't think anything could have brought me down.

The next day I awoke with the same stupid grin on my face that was there when I went to bed. Now I don't know if the birds really were singing and the sun really was shining but I can tell you that, in my world, everything seemed like a scene right out of a Disney movie. I got up and headed down stairs, made myself a modest breakfast and coffee, ate quietly reading the morning paper and every now and then fondly reflected on the events of the prior evening. I spent the remainder of the day doing some very mundane chores around the house in preparation for Jana's return.

The next 6 hours flew by pretty fast as I busily did the dishes from the weekend and what little laundry there was. In between loads of laundry I did some yard maintenance and by early evening my nervous energy hit a peak when I saw Jana's car pull into the drive way. I shut the lawnmower down and walked to her car to greet her. She was just getting out as I got to the driver's door and leaned in to kiss her.

All the sudden I was surprised by a sharp smack as she reached out and slapped my face. Stunned and extremely unsettled, I reached up and stroked my cheek as I asked her what that was for.

"That was for ruining one of my favorite shirts and a very expensive pair of panties from Victoria's Secret."

"Oh," I said, looking down and honestly feeling a little dejected. "I'm sorry about that, I had to try to be convincing."

Then she leaned in and gave me a gentle, loving, lingering kiss that made my head spin more than the slap and had me feeling like all the air had been sucked out of my body. "That," she continued, "was for being so convincing."

She lifted her hand to my cheek and looked into my eyes, "I love you," she said as a tear welled up in her eye. "I've always loved you, but when I think of the effort that you went through to make that happen for me yesterday, well I can't tell you how loved I feel right now." With that she wrapped her hand around my arm, snuggled into my side and we walked quietly and slowly up the walkway to the house. It was a moment I will never forget.

I hear about marriages that go south because one partner feels unappreciated or the other partner gets bored or they both just sort of drift apart. I can't imagine feeling further away from anything like that than I did at that moment. It was a moment of complete happiness and having Jana at my side, resting her head on my shoulder as we walked towards the house was about as close to heaven as I've ever been.

Once we got in the house I asked how her weekend was, asked what kind of things they did, etc... Her responses where unexpected to say the least, she talked about getting mud facials, mani/pedi's, steam baths and massages, but not one mention of our own little party of pleasure. As she kept going on and on about everything but our little fantasy act I became more and more frustrated expecting to be bombarded by her feelings on everything but instead she seemed to be avoiding the subject entirely.

When she finally finished regaling me with all the events of the weekend, with the exception of course, of one glaring omission, I looked at her and said "that's it!"

"What do you mean, that's it, of course that's it."

I was confused, I mean I just got slapped hard enough to make me see stars, and then a kiss that melted me into being a blushing schoolboy, all over a night of sexual escapades that was hotter than anything we had ever done and now there was no mention of it.

"What else do you think would happen on a girl's weekend retreat? I mean you weren't there so it's not like I got lucky or anything."

I wasn't sure what kind of game Jana was playing at but I figured I would play along for a moment. I figured if I played along long enough she would walk me to where she wanted me to be.

"Oh, uh ok," I replied. "It's too bad that your weekend was so uneventful."

"What do you mean by that?" she said with a bit of a twinkle in her eye. "I mean what did you hear? Did Courtney say something happened?"

"Oh," I said as I realized now what she was doing. She was still playing along with the fantasy, trying to pretend I didn't know about it. I decided I would continue to play along to see where she was going with this. "Well yeah, Courtney told me that she came back to the room after she had gone out for an hour and found you in a really comprising position. A position that she didn't know how you had gotten yourself into, a position that she had to help you out of."

"Oh that," she said as she looked down at the ground mockingly trying to search for an answer. "I... ah... just... um... sort of... ah," and then it happened the flood gates opened and Jana wailed in a fake cry, feigning an emotional breakdown of epic proportions.

"Whoa," I cried out, "what is this all about," I questioned as she threw herself face down into my lap. "What happened that has you so upset honey?"

Jana started rattling off random words a mile a minute in such a panic that I couldn't make heads or tails out of what she was trying to tell me. I picked up the occasional word like divorce and leaving me (meaning her), rape and sex with a crazed lunatic.

Even though I knew everything that happened Jana's acting was so convincing that even I was starting to get caught up in the drama. I was even starting to think something else had happened this weekend and that's what she was upset about.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," I said, "let's slow down a little bit and start from the beginning. What happened?"

Jana drew in a deep breath and lifted her head out of my lap where it had been since the start of this melt down. "Well," she said as she sniffled and fought back the tears, "I don't know how to tell you this because I'm afraid you'll leave me."

"Leave you, why on earth would I leave you, I love you."

"I don't know how to tell you this but," she paused as she looked into my eyes. I swear I could see a tear forming and truthfully I was getting scared. "I was unfaithful to you this weekend."

I was getting more confused by the second and Jana was making it worse with every word she said. I didn't know if she was playing games and referring to our little tryst or if something else happened.

"I'm so, so sorry" she continued, "I walked into our room and somebody grabbed me. I only got a quick look at him but I'd never seen him before. I could tell by the way he was looking at me what he wanted. I didn't want to do it but he forced me, I was afraid he would hurt me."

Well let me tell you, I can't express just how relieved I felt when I heard this, but I also knew that I had to keep playing along.

"Wait a second Jana, are you telling me you got raped!" I looked panicked as I said it. I decided I wasn't going to be outdone in the acting department. She was on the verge of an Oscar worthy performance so I figured I had better step up my game. "My god are you ok, did he hurt you? Did you get away?"

"Noooo," she wailed as her head dropped into my lap again and began sobbing. "I'm so sorry I cheated on you," she cried.

"No, no, no sweetie, you didn't cheat. You were raped, that's not cheating."

Jana lifted her head again and looked me in the eyes. "You don't understand though. At first it was rape but he was so powerful, so demanding, so confident, it wasn't long before I was turned on. At first I thought about trying to run but the way his eyes just looked over my body, the way his hands just grabbed me wherever he wanted, I became aroused and pretty soon I was going along with it. At first it was just so he wouldn't hurt me but before long I wanted him to do it, I wanted his touch. When he ripped off my clothes and just started taking what he wanted I thought I was going to have an orgasm before he even got my skirt off."

As Jana regaled me with her story I became increasingly aroused. I listened intently as she told me each detail and how she was becoming more and more turned on by how this rapist was having his way with her and how she was powerless to stop it. I could hear the lust in her voice as she relived the moment. At one point she even closed her eyes as she pictured the scene in her mind.

"OK wait, are you telling me that you got raped and you liked it?"

"It wasn't really rape," she said after a brief pause. "I mean it was at first but then something changed and by god I swear if I wasn't tied up I would have raped him. The way he stroked my pussy and fucked me with my vibrator was exquisite" she said dreamily. But you haven't even heard the worst part," she continued.

"It gets worse," I retorted.

"He fucked me in the ass Doug. I've never let you do that to me and he did it without asking, he just took what he wanted. Do you know what else Doug? I liked it. It hurt like a bitch at first but the more he fucked me the more I got into it and before long he was barely moving but I couldn't stop, I kept slamming back onto his cock, I never wanted him to stop."

I was so caught up in her words I didn't realize that she had slowly slid her hand up my leg and was stroking my now rock hard erection through my pants.

"So this total stranger was fucking you up the ass, something you've never allowed me to do, and you liked it?"

By this point the pretense of being emotionally distraught was starting to drop and she lifted her mouth to my ear and in a quiet, almost whisper said "no, I didn't like it, I loved it. I came so hard on his cock I never wanted him to stop fucking me Doug. He felt so good in my ass that I never wanted him to leave. I don't know if I'll ever let you fuck me in the ass but if he ever comes back I will definitely let him do it all he wants," there was such a clear tone of lust in her voice that it became almost hypnotizing.

By this point Jana had extricated my cock from my pants and was openly stroking it. She leaned her head down and I could feel her breath on my cock as she continued to stroke it. The excitement that I was feeling was off the charts by this time and I was ready to erupt.

"S, s, so wha, what happened then," I stuttered out incoherently.

"Do you mean what happened after he came in my ass Doug?"

"Yes, what happened then?"

"Say it Doug, if you have a question ask it properly"

"What happened after...after he came in your ass" I responded, almost choking on the words as they crossed my lips. Saying these words brought my excitement level even higher as her stroking continued.

"He left," she said disappointedly. "He just got up and left. I would have been more than happy to wait patiently for him to get hard again, hell I would have even sucked him off to get him hard again if it meant he would keep fucking me like he just did. I'm sorry Doug I'm sure this is hard to hear and I don't mean to hurt you but god I can't even begin to tell you how good he made me feel. I could have spent the whole weekend in bed with him, but he just up and left but not before sticking a vibrator in my pussy and leaving me to orgasm nonstop. Thankfully Courtney came and got me untied. God my pussy was aching by the time she came in. Is it possible to get so turned on that you actually explode because I think I was on the verge?"

I listened as she said that and thought to myself that I was pretty sure I was on the verge of exploding.

"When Courtney came into the room and found me like that it was humiliating and exciting all at the same time. I mean there I was totally naked, riding a vibrator, moaning away and cumming all over the carpet and there's my best friend watching me do it. When I asked her to take the vibrator out she seemed unfazed by my request but as soon as I felt her fingers touch my pussy lips I just kind of ground down on her hand. I didn't even mean to do it but her touch felt so good and her skin was so soft that it just felt amazing. It was like this involuntary reaction and I just ground my pussy against her hand and pinned it between the floor and my pussy as I had my last orgasm right on her hand. Oh my god it was so embarrassing but it felt so good at the same time."

"What did Courtney do" I asked still struggling to hold back my own orgasm as Jana continued stroking my cock with her lips not even an inch from the tip.

"She just rubbed my back and kind of waited there for me to finish on her hand. When I was finished she just looked at me and gave me the warmest smile I'd ever seen from her. I said sorry, I couldn't help it and she just giggled and said she understood."

At that moment I couldn't hold back any longer and Jana could tell by the way my hips started to lift off the couch that I was about to cum. She quickly wrapped her lips around my shaft and started to slowly stroke her mouth up and down. She hadn't even finished her first trip down my shaft when I started to explode in her mouth. She held fast with her lips wrapped tightly around my member as I shot my seed into her mouth.

When I was finished she lifted her head and looked into my eyes, then leaned in to kiss me. I turned my head to offer my cheek but she put her finger on my chin and turned me back to face her as I felt her lips touch mine. I felt her tongue trying to worm its way into my mouth but held my lips firmly sealed knowing that Jana's mouth was full of my discharge. Then I felt it, a firm squeeze to my testicles. Out of sheer reflex I opened my mouth at the start of this sharp pain and Jana quickly finished the seal around my mouth with her lips and I felt my seed spilling into my mouth. She swirled her tongue around mine making sure to coat my entire mouth with the semen we now shared. Finally she broke free and leaned in to whisper in my ear again, "swallow it," she said in a seductive voice, "for me."

I don't know what came over me but I did as I was told and swallowed. My seed now gone, she leaned in and kissed me a second time.

"Holy fuck that's hot," she whispered.

I was dumbfounded I didn't know what to say or where all this came from. This was a new side of Jana that I hadn't seen. On one side she is telling me how hot she got at being powerless and on the other hand she was showing a dominant side I'd never seen before and a sexual confidence that I found extremely arousing but all together a little unsettling.

Jana stood up and looked down at me as I sat somewhat bewildered, "I'm going up to take a shower, why don't you be a dear and go fix us a nice light supper." With that Jana turned and made for the stairs to head up to our room.

I stood up and watched as she headed up the stairs, the taste of my own semen still lingering in my mouth, I shook my head to bring myself out of my reverie and headed in to the kitchen to fix dinner.

Not much was said during dinner but there was certainly a glow to Jana and a bounce to her step that suggested a very deep, satisfied happiness. Even after dinner, we cuddled on the couch and watched a movie with very few words spoken between us but I could feel a certain comfort and love in the quietness. After our movie we went to bed and made love. Nothing crazy and no earth shattering new moves or revelations but a comfortable gentle love making that we both enjoyed.

After we made love, a question came to mind. I turned and asked, "Jana, at what point did you realize it was me?"

'Well" she said, "it was just as you were getting ready to orgasm. Your body language gave you away. I can't really explain it but I just know your moves and how your body moves during orgasm. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, just wondering," I said. I laid there contemplating the ramifications of what she said, realizing that all the enthusiasm she had during our coupling was when she was still under the impression that I was a stranger, taking her by force. When she was pushing back onto me and having her first orgasm, in her mind it was with a rapist that was forcing her into this, not her husband.

Chapter 9 -- A new direction

The next day when we woke up it was pretty much a mad dash to get ready for work. We were both so content sleeping soundly in each other's arm's that the alarm clock did little to rouse us and the snooze button was all too easy to hit for the first three attempts at waking us out of our slumber. When we had awoken enough to realize the time it became apparent that our laziness would come at a price so we rushed around like madmen trying to get ready while at the same time trying to stay out of each other's way and then rushed out the door with barely enough time to give each other a quick peck on the cheek.

The work day was uneventful with the exception of a text from Jana asking what time I would be home from work and if I had any plans for the evening. I confirmed that I would be home at my regular time and that I had no plans of any sort. She came back with another text saying "good, I want to talk about Dale and Courtney."

"Ok," came my reply, and that ended the conversation but not my mental gymnastics on what it was that she wanted to talk about. I know that Jana has always been a busy body and I'm sure this was going to be another exercise of her putting her nose where it didn't belong but I had to admit that I too would really like to see Courtney and Dale work things out. The problem was that I had almost no information on what it was that broke them up. I mean I knew that Courtney had cheated on Dale but that was about all I knew. I had broached the subject with Dale a number of times and I had gotten nowhere. To be honest, the only reason that I even knew about the cheating was because Jana told me. Anytime I asked Dale all that he said was that they had some issues that they needed to work out and he wasn't sure if they would be able to.