The Sexual Meeting

Story Info
Couple meeting up for a night of Lustful Sex!
1.3k words
3.87
16.4k
2
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been looking forward to seeing you and I am excited when we finally do meet. We meet at a nice bar for drinks. Upon seeing each other, we immediately hug and kiss. After ordering drinks, and as we sit close together, we chat, and kiss as often as possible. I enjoy it when you touch me. Because the bar is practically empty and we are sitting in a quiet corner, it affords us the luxury of being able to neck and really enjoy long drawn out kisses and the way our bodies feel against each other.

After a bit, we decide to leave. Since it is a nice day, we decide to take a walk to a nearby hotel I have arranged. As we talk, you take my hand, and we stop to kiss often. Our kisses are nice as we enjoy the taste of each other and the anticipation of knowing that we will be able to spend plenty of time together. We both feel like we are alone and have no other commitments to think about which helps us to relax.

When we get to our hotel room, you pour me a glass of wine. We sit on the couch and enjoy kissing and exploring each other's bodies with our hands. You like how my hands feel against your skin. As I kiss your neck, my fingers trace circles around your nipples through your blouse. I suck your earlobes and you do the same to me, as we begin to get very aroused. I trace your lips with my tongue as my soft and sensuous hands rub your shoulders and back.

We are getting really turned on and decide to take it to the next level. After I unbutton your blouse, my hands cup your breasts through your lacy bra as I tell me how beautiful you are. I tell you I like your breasts and how soft they are. Your nipples are getting really hard as I stroke them thru the fabric making circles with my fingertips. You tell me to please take it off, and as I unfasten your bra, I can hear your moans of pleasure. We are looking forward to feeding each other's passion throughout the night.

Once your bra is off, I tease your harden nipple with my tongue, drawing circles, and then finally taking it into my mouth. I am lying on top of you and you can feel my hard erection against you and it feels so good to know that soon I will be inside of you. While I tell you that you smell good, you start to unbutton my shirt so you can feel your skin against mine. It feels so good to be close to you as I feel your breasts and hardened nipples against my chest.

As our kisses grow deeper and deeper, we can't wait till we are joined, but we know it will be better if we take it slow. I tell you that I would like to give you a massage. We take the rest of our clothes off and as you lie down on the bed, I light a candle and rub massage oil between my hands. I ask you to lie on your back and as I straddle your legs, I gently rub your shoulders and neck with the lavender scented oil then as my hands run down your back, you *sigh* with pleasure and your muscles start to relax...you enjoy making me feel that way. Soon your hands travel down my back to my waist and buttocks as your hands massage and rub my buttocks. I moan with pleasure as your hands travel down my thighs and as you apply more oil to your hands, you ask me to roll over. You massage my cock with the oil that is warmed by your hands, and as my cock gets bigger, you are enjoying the size and the sounds of pleasure that we both make. I tell you that I really enjoy being with you and you tell me the same.

Soon I tell you that it is your turn, so you lie on your back and you can feel my strong hands kneading between my shoulder blades as the scent of the oil intoxicates my senses. I continue my massage by rubbing your lower back and buttocks with the oil. It feels so good and we are both so relaxed. Then I ask you to turn over and as you do, I place a pillow under your buttocks so that you are closer to me. I kiss you softly and then apply more oil to my hands and start to rub your clit and lips with the oil. You are already wet, and you can tell that I can't wait to be inside of you, but I hold off, so I can enjoy......

It is not long before the scent of lavender, the softness of our skin touching each other that we both want much more than just a massage. So I begin by kissing all over you body, starting with your inner thigh. I know when I am hitting just the right spot when I hear you moan and your body begins to quiver. I do enjoy the taste of your juices so I linger a bit while licking your pussy and sucking on your clit. And as I do you begin to tell me how much you want to feel me inside of you.

Yet I just continue sucking and licking. Eventually I decide I want to feel some pleasure as well, so I leave the tasty pussy I am enjoying and move up your stomach, kissing all you. I then slow down as I reach your wonderful breasts and just have to kiss and lick on them again. I know you love that. And your appreciation is noticed when you are moaning with such delight.

Then I decide to start moving closer to your mouth. I kiss you so passionately and our tongues become as one as they slide over each other. And without pause or intent, my big hard cock finally finds the spot and parts your lips so effortlessly. As I begin to fill your pussy, you love how I feel. I am just starting to slide in and you want me to really push hard...of course I do. I begin to thrust into you harder and faster. It feels so good as your pussy tightens around my cock. Then I lift off of you a bit so I can get a better angle and I find you lifting your legs up around my shoulders. And as you get your legs wrapped around my neck, it is clear that the position is allowing my cock to reach deep into you and your moans are getting more intense. Then with a lot moan my cock becomes soaked with your wonderful juice and as it does my cock become so excited that I follow you with a large moan and a deep thrust and I explode into you. The feeling of cumming this time is quite intense and afterwards I just roll over on the bed....

However, you are not done with me yet as the scent of lavender is now mixed with the scent of our juices mingling together. Then without warning, you roll over so that you can take my cock, soaked with your juice and mine, into your mouth. I am writhing with excitement as you do it. I start shaking uncontrollably since it feels so good and almost without warning I cummmm again surprising both of us. But you do not stop, you keep sucking on me until I am begging you to stop.

You do eventually stop, but only so that you can come up and give me a passionate kiss. I still smell the lavender, but the taste of the combined juices is overwhelming as we kiss. So we relax a bit and chat, then just snuggle up to each other to rest before we start up once again.