The Sexual Odysseys of Two Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They heard a knock on the door, and Kimiku opened it, seeing a few people out there. Kimiku welcomed them all in. Both women greeted all their guests and exchanged kisses on the cheek with each of them. The only person they noticed was Yvonne, the waitress, who was dressed in a halter top with and shorts. The rest of the guests did not seem familiar to them, so Yvonne introduced them to Kimiku and Rachelle. "This is Yvette", she said. Both women said "hi" to her. Yvette looked to be in her upper 20's, a knockout redhead who was about Yvonne's height. She looked very scrumptious to Rachelle and Kimiku and winked at them. Yvonne wore a skirt with a very high-cut blouse with nothing to hide basically. Her sexuality was oozing out at both women.

Kimiku and Rachelle looked behind Yvette and saw a man with them. It was the waiter from earlier that evening! Both ladies said hi to the waiter and he smiled back at them, saying the same. Kimiku said, "you know, we never got your name from the time we were at the restaurant." The waiter looked back at them, smiling, and said "you can call me Paul." "Nice to meet you, Paul", Kimiku and Rachelle said. Paul was about six feet tall, a blonde, and looked like he had been working out in his spare time. He showed a lot of confidence as well as a nice physique, and Kimiku and Rachelle were licking their tongues at him, wanting every part of him – including his crown jewels once again.

Yvonne and Yvette reached for the other's lips, as the other three watched. Yvonne parted Yvette's gorgeous lips and slid her tongue into Yvette's mouth slowly – their tongue enraged in passion. and started to undress her in the process. Needing help, Yvonne motioned for the three to come over to help unclothe Yvette. They gladly helped Yvonne, who then took Yvette down to the floor in the room. Their heat started building up, and Yvette proceeded to take off Yvonne's clothes with all three's help.

The three others had big smiles on their faces as they saw the two beauties on the floor, who looked absolutely stunning before their own eyes. Rachelle whispered in Paul's ear, "I want you so bad right now as I need your cock in me", and headed over to the bed as if to tell Kimiku to go over to where the two women were. Kimiku saw the wink and headed on over to where Yvonne and Yvette were, smiling at them. The two women grinned at Kimiku, inviting her into their love carousel, and she did.

As the three women were enjoying themselves, Rachelle looked over at Paul's cock and then up at him. "Well, if it isn't my favorite waiter. Looks like your monster rages once again," she chuckled while brushing his cock with her nails. Paul responded, "I believe so, baby, and I would like for you to do something with it". She caught Paul's wink, as he flirted with her. As the two locked eyes onto one another, she lustfully licked her lips and reached for his lips with her and moved a hand behind his back and reached for his cock with the other. Paul gave a look of surprise back at Rachelle and leaned back against her, his hands gliding up and down her back continually. Her tongue went diving fast past Paul's parting lips into his mouth, as they erotically kissed and each of their heat started to burn up within themselves.

Rachelle moved her head back slight and Paul moved his lips around her face, sucking on her ears, neck, face and hair. She let out passionate moans that got louder as Paul continued his foreplay on her. She moved her hands up his back and he went down to her breasts, massaging them, and sucking her nipples. He looked up at her briefly, smiling, then proceeded to take one of her luscious breasts in his mouth and rode her nipple with it. His tongue slightly bit her nipple, emitting more moans from Rachelle. Paul's cock was rising and becoming stiffer, and Rachelle was whimpering for his diehard. "Give it to me!" she demanded greedily, "I want that monster in me." He obliged to her demand, and by now she was hungry sexually like a wolf.

Her love tunnel ached totally from the wanting she was having with Paul. Paul got down to that tunnel and started to massage her clit, stroking it up and down with his tongue – sucking on it in the process. Rachelle couldn't take it any more and pleaded, "I want your monster down in me, now!!!" Paul moved his cock inside of her pussy and started to grind against her inner walls. He pumped back and forth in her like a rabbit in heat, his cock building up even more stiffness as hard as a rock. She arched her back some more and started to cum inside of herself, wave after wave of her orgasm exploding in her. Just after an orgasm she had, Paul manhood took off like lava flowing out of a volcano. The layers of gism covered her walls of pleasure, as Paul felt relief from his burning desire being let loose into this beautiful woman.

As Paul and Rachelle were enjoying themselves, the three women, Kimiku, Yvonne and Yvette, were about to have fun of their own as well. As Kimiku approached the two other women, they were giggling at her. Kikimu looked puzzled as if she had no idea what was going on. Yvonne told Kimiku that they had been wanting all night for her to be involved in a threesome with them, as well as Rachelle. Kimiku smiled at them, nodding all along the way.

The three women got into a three-way passionate kiss, their lips meeting at the center point. As that kiss broke, Yvonne and Kimiku continued to kiss with Kimiku's tongue sliding through Yvonne's parting lips. Yvette slid on down with her back facing the floor and her mouth facing Kimiku's pussy. As Yvette started sucking and licking Kimiku's pussy lips, Kimiku let out small moans of pleasure that only caused Yvonne to kiss her more intensely. Yvonne started to finger her own clit in the process, letting her own pleasure be known. Yvette continued to suck on Kimiku's pussy, her tongue sliding into Kimiku's walls. Kimiku let out a few shrieks of pleasure. Yvonne moved down Kimiku's body to her breasts, where she massaged Kimiku's breasts and grazed them with her nails as well as her nipples. Yvonne took one of Kimiku's breasts and sucked it gently in her mouth, smiling at Kimuki, who now moaned even more.

Yvette moved over to Yvonne's hole of love and starts to eat her out as well. Yvonne gasped with pleasure as she felt Yvette's pleasure arouse her even more. Yvette took a finger and started to flick Kimiku's pussy lips. The moans were becoming much louder from all three ladies, as their juices started to pour down all their legs. Rachelle, who saw Paul had lost it all, was aching more inside her cunt and walked over to women and joined them. Rachelle saw Yvette at the bottom and went over to kiss her passionately on her lips. By now, Yvette was just as hot in heat as Yvonne and Kimiku and needed a woman on her. Rachelle was on top of Yvette's body as their pussies were as well. Rachelle grinded her pussy onto Yvette's, which made both women well up in erotic emotion. They let out one moan after another and continually grinded to their orgasmic utopias.

Yvonne and Kikimu turned into a 69 and started to lick inside each other's thighs slowly and sensually, moaning away from the touches they gave each other. Kikimu found a couple of vibrating dildos besides her and stuck one in Yvonne's ass and turned the power on. Yvonne became enthralled by the pleasure it was giving her and started to buck back and forth a little bit from the feel of the vibrator that her juices became stronger and started to flow in Kikimu's mouth. Kikimu grinned, as Yvonne's smell became intoxicating to her.

Kikimu turned the vibrator up another notch, smiling as Yvonne started to scream something erotic in French and her river started to flow in Kikimu's mouth. Kikumi took in every ounce of Yvonne's pleasure and sucked her dry. By now, Kikimu's pussy was extremely wet as her waterfall of cum flowed easily in Yvonne's mouth. As Yvonne did, Paul had recovered nicely and his cock was erect as is had been with Rachelle. Kimuki looked over at Paul and wanted his wanting hardon. Paul came over to Kimuli, as she got on her fours and Paul started to rim her ass. Slowly, he moved his cock into her ass, feeling its way around her walls. As the cock found a nice snuggle fit in Kimuli, Paul started to slide himself in and out of her, picking up speed slowly. As he did, his cock got stiffer. As he arched back from her, he could feel his cock about ready to explode once again. He came with such force that Kimuki could feel her walls shake with passion. As Paul brought his cock out of her, Kimuki fell exhausted on the floor.

Shortly afterwards, Paul had taken care of Rachelle, Yvonne and Yvette in the same like fashion with the strapped dildo. And, they felt exhausted like Kimuki. The five of them spent a little bit of time afterwards in the jacuzzi to recuperate and talk about their fantastic evening. At about two that morning, Yvonne, Yvette and Paul all exchanged good-byes with Kimuki and Rachelle and traded telephone numbers. Kimuki and Rachelle cleaned up afterwards and fell into each other's arms on their bed. They kissed quietly and smiled to each other as they fell asleep, awaiting what else might happen on their vacation before returning to the States.

12