The Sexually Frustrated Department

Story Info
Suzie takes a promotion in the S.F.D.
3.3k words
4.57
11k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hard to put a category on this, but it does take place in the not-too-distant future. I'll toss it in sci-fi. This might be something I poke at more if people enjoy. Cheers!"

*****

Ever since I'd been promoted into the Sexually Frustrated Department, I'd seen more offices of the vast skyscraper where Vick Industries filled its floors, than I ever had as an ad executive, and I'd only been in this department for a week. The worst thing about my new department is its location, near the mail room downstairs. The space is large enough for both of us, but they're always busy (even in today's world of digital media), so it was a relief to be called up for service, to get away from all the noise. This time it was Frank Hammond. I worked with him on the Gallagher Project. Made the company tens of millions.

"Hey Frank," I said, barging into his office like the old days, only this time, buck naked. "I figured I'd see you sooner or later. How's the country club? I haven't been there in a while."

"Well, look at you, Suzie Albright. You're right. It has been a long time. I remember how you came up with that awesome pitch for Roy Gallagher. You're one of the best ad agents on the planet, you know that? I boast that to everyone."

"Nuh uh," I said, wagging my finger. "I worked too goddamn hard for this promotion, and you will never tease me back into advertising. Not only do I enjoy this more, it's almost triple my old salary. Even so, I've only been on a week in SFD. I'm sanctioned for oral services, and nothing else."

"That's too bad, Sue. I've been wanting to fuck you for years."

I blushed. "No way! Why didn't you ever tell me?"

"It seemed like you weren't comfortable with the flirting."

"Oh, please. Maybe I just gave you a hard time, Frank. Anyway, no telling who you'll get next, so it's either me, or call up another girl."

"Oh, it's fine. I requested a blowjob. Actually, I just asked for a mouth. Would you mind?"

"Not at all," I said, kneeling, opening up, eager to take Frank's cock. He looked like he was ready for it.

I love that Vick Industries offers this service. When I worked as an advertising executive, having this department around kept others at bay. Everyone was satisfied. That's the point of the Sexually Frustrated Department. If you're frustrated, give them a call. I never had to deal with any harassment or inappropriate actions from coworkers while doing the old job, so when the email came through that there was an opening in the department, I jumped on it. I thoroughly understood the value of their service.

As an ad exec, I'd proven to be reliable, always on time, and always hard-working. I was thrilled when they offered me this promotion. No matter what department one comes from, moving to S.F.D. is always considered a promotion. That's because of the money. There were about sixty girls and eight guys who serviced the entire company. That's a reasonably large staff, each starting at over three hundred thousand a year. It should give you an idea just how big Vick Industries is, as a company, to annually budget almost twenty million in labor alone to this department. It must have been worth it, as there were never any sexual harassment lawsuits against the company. The program really worked.

"Do you just want to fuck my mouth? Let you do the work, or me?" I asked my old colleague. "Having a rough day?"

"Day's going fine, but I just kind of want to use that lovely mouth of yours." His dirty talk got me a bit wet. I like it when that happens. He slid it in, going deep the very first time. I was able to stop from gagging, but it wasn't easy. He began to pump, slowly at first.

I wondered if he planned on cumming in my mouth. Based on his behavior, I expected so. That was hit or miss with me. Sometimes, I really like it, but sometimes it tastes so bad that I want to spit it out. I intended to swallow today, regardless. Frank was once a good friend and work partner. He always treated me respectfully, as an equal, when we worked on the Gallagher project.

He reached down and held my head tighter. I must have been moving too much for his satisfaction, but he started pumping faster. He thrust his hips back and forth with considerable skill for such a portly gentleman. I was impressed.

"Almost there, Suzie," he kindly warned, while holding my head even stiffer, drawing me in deeper. I had half-expected him to just 'surprise' me, as he was pumping so hard with his his dick, beating the back of my throat. "You ready?" he asked, quivering in his voice.

I barely nodded, when a healthy pool of semen splurged onto my tongue, more coming in, filling my mouth about half up. Then I felt another large rope of semen hit my throat. I swallowed, pleased that it had a rather plain taste. It made the act of swallowing easier, as Frank continued to eject his seed over my tongue. I'd done so well thus far, I hadn't spilled a drop.

"That was lovely," I cried, wiping just a speck off my lips, after he pulled out.

"My gosh, you have such a warm and inviting mouth," said Frank. "I can't wait to try the other parts of you."

"Hah! My probationary period doesn't end for another three weeks. I think I get to move to vaginal sex after next week."

"I'll ring again."

"Hey now. You know the rules. You can't request specific girls. You get what ya get." I shrugged.

"I know. I'm just trying to flatter you."

"Oh, I'd love it, too, don't get me wrong," I winked. "Just have to play by the rules."

"We could always have an after-work drink, huh?"

"There you go again. Like the only OTHER rule we have is no dating the staff, even if they're from other departments." I rolled my eyes. Of course he knew that.

"Suzie, I need to get back to work. Thank you so much, again. If I could tip you, I would."

"No worries!" I marched out of office, smiling wide. It was a hoot blowing an old friend, with no strings attached. That's what I think I loved more than anything about S.F.D. All the stress-free sex I could ever want. I hated relationships. I rarely found the sex to be worth managing them, but I absolutely love sex, nevertheless. I guess I have too many pet peeves, and am too much of a lone soul. I like it that way. As I made my way to detox, I passed Paul Harper from Accounting. "What are you doing on this floor?" I asked.

Paul seemed shocked, looking me up and down. "I'm here to see Richard Kent. Didn't expect this. You moved to S.F.D.?"

I jiggled my tits and let him take in the view. "Sure did. Promoted just this week."

"Now I'm gonna have to start using the service," he whiffed.

I laughed, slapping him on the shoulder, just before slipping away. "I'll be around."

***

Detox is advanced as it gets. A complete shower, douche and mouth cleansing, it kills any germs and viruses immediately, with a defensive drug that only came to market a few years ago. Again, expensive, but it keeps us safe. Just as I was coming out, my supervisor, Alicia Evans approached. "Hey, last day of oral training, but I have another task for ya."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Kid in data entry requested a Jill. That's where you just masturbate for them. I know it sounds weird, but hey, if it keeps 'em happy," Alicia shrugged.

"What? Really? No sex?" I never considered something like this. Masturbation seemed so much more... intimate.

"Yeah, it's on 11F. Cubicle 21. Name's Todd Pride." She walked away, leaving me stunned. "Hurry up. He said he has a meeting in an hour," she said, waving me off.

I took the elevator to the 11th floor and found his cubicle among a maze of others. "Todd Pride?" I asked. There were two men inside the shared spaced. One was average looking and one looked like he pulled his wardrobe from a nerd factory, pocket calculator and all.

"Price, not Pride, but you're at the right place," the nerd said. "I'm really busy right now, so would you mind just doing it there on the floor? It helps me concentrate."

I looked to the other man who seemed more interested in his monitor at the moment. The cubicle was tiny, barely fitting those two in it, and though there was more room in the hall, it was pretty narrow. I nervously got down and laid out, about halfway in the hall and their cubicle.

Todd looked to me, "If you're crowded, you can take up more of the hall space. Others will let you finish and work around you. It's pretty crowded in here, ya know."

The quiet one turned, and was notably fixated on my tits, while the other seemed more interested in my pussy. "Did you bring a dildo or anything?" he asked.

"No, sir. Just my fingers."

"Okay. Hurry up, please. I want to hear you cum."

A few people popped their heads out of their cubicles, noticing the activity. Some seemed nonplussed, while others annoyed. "Not again," I heard one man mutter.

"I dunno," said a woman's voice near the other. "If I could get paid to do that at work, I'd be all over it. Instead, I'm filing reports. Lucky bitch."

I tried not to listen while I went to business. I'd never masturbated in front of someone before, much less a small crowd. Well, my boyfriend once, but even then, it felt more awkward than sexual. I looked up to the two men. They were both alternating between watching me and doing whatever work needed done.

Another man stepped out of a nearby cubicle and walked towards me, stopping close. He scratched his head for a moment and then just stepped over. I noticed his crotch was engorged. That image helped keep me going as I tried to find a rhythm in my stroking. If I couldn't get more excited soon, I was going to have it to fake it. I wondered if I could.

I thought back to earlier when I was sucking on Frank's thick rod and swallowing his cum. Then I thought to when I had bumped into Paul, and how he loved seeing me naked. For some reason, I got off on old associates seeing me this way. Once, I commanded respect with my business prowess; now, it was with my sexual prowess.

But I didn't feel so empowered while masturbating in front of strangers. I almost felt helpless and a bit embarrassed. More heads popped out to watch the action, and I closed my eyes to concentrate more on the act itself, rather than my anxiety over it. I dug deeper, and rubbed my clit with my thumb. I was finally beginning to climb, and moaned, letting my audience be aware.

"Hurry up, please," said the nerd. "I have to leave in five minutes."

I nodded, pumping faster. If I had to, I was close enough to force it. I continued fantasizing about the acts that get me sexually aroused, and soon I was leaking all over the floor, as I reeled into climax. I groaned and writhed in pleasure, ending in a spasm, finally falling back, exhausted. Small, gentle applause was heard around the area.

"That was pretty good," said the nerd to his friend, as he was getting up to leave. "Maybe I shoulda filmed that one, after all."

I somehow managed to scramble to my feet and nodded to the young man as we parted ways, him one direction, and me the opposite. A few minutes later I was coming out of Detox again (no matter what the act, this is required after every appointment),when Alicia stopped me again.

"Suzie, glad I caught you again. I spoke with Jack and Barbara and we cleared you for a full pass, starting next week."

"Really? I thought I went to vaginal for two weeks, before anal."

She waved me off. "We discussed it and feel you have the physical and mental chops to skip the rest of the process. Your work has been exemplary."

"Thank you," I said, smiling.

"Thomas Sinclair was considerably impressed how you blew him twice in a row, to completion, so effortlessly."

I nodded. "Yeah, he was great. I loved his cologne."

Alicia smiled. "So, it's Friday. You're still only cleared for oral today, but would you mind working the door?"

"Really? Already?"

"I don't see why not."

On Fridays, as staff are leaving the building, via the front lobby, the SFD department always sends six or seven affiliates to stand near the elevators and exits. We don't typically service without appointments, but this act works as a reminder of SFD's role in the company. There's always a few folks who use the service, excited about starting the weekend with a bit of fun. Some just take out some stress after finishing a long week.

"Just explain to any associate you can only do oral today. Once finished, a quick run through Detox, and back to the lobby again. See why we're so close to the first floor now?"

"Makes sense."

"It's from four to six, but you get a thousand dollar bonus for the extra hour."

"I'm having so much fun, I would have offered it gratis."

"Don't tell anyone you said that."

I laughed. "Okay. I won't"

It was just after four when I made it to the lobby, and I saw one of the girls was already taken. Not many people were pouring out of the offices yet, but I was confident it would get busier soon. I started walking toward the exits, but then turned, wondering if I should go there or stay near the elevators, when I heard one of them ding. Out came a couple, maybe early thirties. "So whatcha got planned this weekend? the girl asked. I could hear them clearly behind me.

"Not much," said the man. "Taking the wife and kids on a picnic at the lake. We might go fishing."

"More fun than me. My boyfriend's been out of town for two weeks. Just Netflix and chill on my end."

"Why not a girl's night out?" asked the man. I noticed they were walking faster than me, their voices closer.

"All my girlfriends are at the age where they're having babies and going to soccer practices. Hard to find new friends these days."

"Hey, do you mind? he asked.

"Not at all," the girl replied back. They had to have been a few feet behind me, but I hadn't looked back. I was almost at the closest exit now, ready to stop and wait for my first client here.

"Excuse me, miss?" said the male voice behind me, and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to him. "Do you mind?" he asked. "I have such a busy weekend planned, I could use your services before I get to it."

"Not getting enough at home, Jake?" asked the girl next to him.

"You have no idea, Theresa. Polly and I never have any time. Last week, she told me to use this service, just so I'd be more pleasant to be around." The two laughed. "I decided I'll take her up on the offer today."

"That's cool," said Theresa.

"Could you bend over, please?" the man asked to me.

"Oh, I am sorry, sir. Only sanctioned for oral service this week. Would that be okay?"

He turned to his friend and they both shrugged. "I don't see why not," he said, unzipping. "Probably easier to finish our conversation this way," he said to her.

Theresa nodded back, "You mind if I watch, actually? We can still finish our chat, but I'd like to see you cum on her face."

"Alright, sure."

It was kind of fun hearing such an intimate audience, among a host of passers by. Most people who came out the elevators walked by without acknowledging what I was doing. Every now and then, someone would stop and watch for a moment or two, but Theresa wanted to go all the way with it. She started rubbing herself a bit as she and Jake kept talking.

He was just standing there, stiff as stone, while letting me do all the work. I loved worshiping his dick this way. Getting to go all-in, as it were, while he talked to his colleague. "Why don't you try one of those meetup things, or maybe a gym? You shouldn't just sit idle all weekend while your boyfriend is gone." Jake spoke casually to his friend, as I slobbered over his shaft.

She responded, while slipping a hand further down her skirt. "Greg comes back on Tuesday, so this is the last weekend without him. I'm pretty sure I can spend the time masturbating to this, though. Wow, Jake, you have a nice looking cock."

"Very flattering."

"You should think so. Mose cocks aren't all that great looking. I love the way yours has just a slight upward curve. Oh, and it really fills her mouth, too. I'm a bit jealous. I wish I could work SFD for one day." They laughed at her suggestion. Then the girl looked to me, catching my attention. "You're really good at that, I can tell."

"Thank you," I mumbled, but it's hard to talk and smile, with a cock like this stuffed in one's mouth. I decided on adding a wink. She nodded, giggling. I pulled my mouth off and spit on the top of Jake's cock, gripping it tightly, stroking, while he spoke to his friend. "You know, Theresa. Polly wouldn't mind your company. Why don't you come by some time this weekend?" I began pumping Jake's shaft fast with my right hand while working the head of his cock with my mouth and tongue. I could feel him climbing, affirmed by the quiver in his voice while he spoke. "It'll be great having you there, Theresa. It won't be a bother at all."

Theresa smiled, "Really? That would be awesome. We could do, say, tomorrow at noon?" She turned to me, still talking to Jake. "Good on you for stopping this one. She's really working you over."

The first jolt of Jake's hot lava erupted over my tongue and I pushed it out, so the remaining could shoot all over my face. Theresa specifically mentioned she wanted to see that, and she seemed so sweet, I wanted to ensure she got what she wanted. I moaned in pleasure while four or five more forceful eruptions splattered across my cheeks and mouth.

"Damn, boy!" whispered Theresa, while she hastily rubbed her clit under her skirt. I could tell she desperately wanted to cum, she had been so turned on by the scene. I smiled, turning to her, licking my tongue over my lips and fingers, shoving as much in my mouth as possible. That seemed to help, as Theresa bore down on herself, shaking into an orgasmic reel. "That is so fucking hot," she said, looking to me and her friend, both. "I really needed that. Without Greg in the house, ya know..."

Jake laughed heartily, while I picked myself up off the floor. I needed to get to Detox and get cleaned up. I had time for maybe two or three more.

"It was a pleasure," I said, as I left the two, heading downstairs. I ended up blowing five guys that afternoon, before finally leaving for home. I wasn't sure I ever finished a week of work so satisfied in my career.