The Sexy Adventures of Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobluccha
bobluccha
197 Followers

"Well well, dear sister. What were you thinking about? And don't say "nothing." it's pretty damn obvious you were thinking something naughty."

She stood up and came towards me. The clicking of her heels on the tiles was also acting like an aphrodisiac. When she was Standing directly in front of me, she stared into my eyes with raised brows. My breathing was kind of ragged. My chest had all of a sudden gone tight, my nipples were obscenely long and hard, my pussy was steadily dripping into my shorts so much so, that I could actually smell it. And if I could, I was pretty sure Tina could.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from Tina's. I was still captivated by them and made no attempt to move as I felt her hand gently caress one of my hardened nipples. It felt so good. Edward hadn't paid me any attention for so long, but here I was, my sister gently rubbing my big hard nipple and I was so excited. I knew it wouldn't take much before I'd cum. Thankfully, Tina stopped after a minute. She leant forward and gently kissed me on the lips. Instead of being shocked, I kissed her back. It just seemed the right thing to do. It would be much later when I looked back, that I would wonder about that kiss.

"After patting my tightly wrapped arse, Tina moved away from me asking about wine. I told her there was white in the fridge or red in the drinks cabinet in the living room. By the time she'd poured I'd made the sandwiches. I stood there holding the two plates waiting for her.

"No honey. Just you go out. He doesn't know I'm here. As far as he's concerned it's just the two of you as usual. Besides I want to watch him myself."

I must of looked puzzled as she went on to explain that she had a pair of binoculars in the car and she was going to peep on him from the back bedroom. She didn't think she'd get seen. He'd be to busy watching me below.

"It won't be for long baby. I'll be down before you've finished your sandwich............ go on then."

"But........" all arguments died in my throat. In truth I had none. I wanted Tommy to look at me like this, I wanted him to get excited over the thought me.

I put Tina's plate down on the kitchen table and picked up a glass of wine and made my way outside. I pulled a chair away from the table and made sure it was angled directly towards the back of Tommy's house. He couldn't fail to miss me sat here. I was very nervous, my heart was beating a tattoo on my chest. But I was more excited than I'd ever been before in my life.

I sat down. Not knowing where to look, I just sat looking at my flowers. Not thinking about them. Just wondering if he was even in to see this wanton display.

It was only 2 minutes before I heard Tina shout. "He's there baby............ He's got a real stunned look on his face........... I don't think he can believe that your dressed the way you are."

I was so pleased. I subtly stuck my breasts out further wanting to tease him

"That's it honey. you've got him hooked....... Oh my god...... Mary, your not going to believe this, he's got his cock out of his shorts already. And I'll tell you something else...... he's huge. Oh fuck."

I couldn't believe what Tina was saying. I'd only been out here a few minutes and hadn't really done anything yet. Yet she was telling me he had already pulled his cock out. I found this hard to believe.

"Oh god I'm coming down. I've seen more than enough."

Within thirty seconds Tina sat herself at the table making sure that she was facing his window. Her short skirt was up as high as it could go and I was sure that Tommy was able to see her thong covered crotch through his telescope. Her long legs spread before her. Our thoughts were on what Tommy was up to. It didn't take much imagination. With all this barely covered flesh on display. It was pretty obvious. I felt a small thrill. Tina's second thought was that she'd wished she'd of been able to stay upstairs and to have seen his face as she came out through the patio door. She reckoned all his fantasy's came true all at once. Two huge titted women, with highly revealing clothes on, who he could ogle to his hearts content. Her next thought was how to get him over. Having seen his big cock, she wanted firstly, for me to see it and then see how things flew., as she put it.

"Right. Lets invite him over." Tina said, staring me in the eye. It was the moment of truth for me. I knew that once I'd crossed this point, there was no going back. It's one thing flaunting your body, but it's something entirely different to do it up close and personal. It didn't take me long to decide. I nodded my agreement.

"But how. We can't really just pick up the phone and say 'Hey Tommy. Why don't you bring that huge cock of yours over so my sister and I can make use of it' can we." I said. Blushing at the language I'd used for the first time since I was a young teen.

"No silly..... You'll have to ring him like you normally would, and ask him to come over and do some odd job for you. I don't know......... What about the hedge? That looks like it hasn't been done in a while."

"He might be busy." I say as I try and find some feeble excuse to behave properly. Something that in truth I didn't want to do anyway. I was beginning to feel in some small way like Tina had all her life and to tell the truth, it's quite liberating.

"Mary......... We have a horny handsome young man, playing with a nice huge hard cock staring at us, through a telescope at his bedroom window. Do you honestly believe that he's going to be too busy to come over here and get a good close-up look at his fantasy."

She was right. At least I think she was. I'd become lost. I was inexperienced in these things. I didn't have a clue how to seduce, tease and manipulate men. It just didn't come naturally to me.

Looking across at Tina I could see she'd undone most of her blouse buttons and she was pulling her blouse open. I sat wide eyed as most of her breasts were on display her long legs were crossed in front of her and her left shoe was dangling off her foot. She saw me looking and winking said that I should do the same.

We must of looked like two brazen whores sat out in the sunshine with our legs and most of our breasts on display. We sat and chatted about one of Tina's adventures last week in which she had an encounter with two insurance salesmen who were, I guess, fortunate to knock on her door. I was very aroused by the time she'd finished. My mind was whirling with thoughts that I hadn't had in so many years. Too many. I was more than ready for what ever came my way. I just hoped I wouldn't cave in when it came to it.

"Go on darling, ring him." Tina's voice, dripping with lust brought me back.

With heart pounding I headed into the house. I was surprised by Tina following me.

"You don't need to come with me you know. I am going to ring him."

"Oh, I don't doubt that honey." she said. "I just want to see what he does when the phone rings."

I gave Tina time to run up the stairs and pick up her binoculars. A quick look in my address book and I was ready.

"What's he doing now?" I shouted. "Is he still there?"

"Oh Mary. He's standing there stroking himself....... I'll tell you something honey. It's been a long time since I've seen such an impressive cock like that one....... Mmmmm... Go on. Ring. Quick."

I dialled. The phone kept ringing.

"Have you dialled yet? He's still standing there."

"Yes. It's ringing now. Why won't he answer?"

"I think he's frightened he's going to miss something. Let it ring. He'll answer in the end."

I did as she said. The phone rang for an incredibly long time. I was just about to put the phone down when Tina shouted that he'd left the window and he might answer now and to be ready. Sure enough my breathe caught when I heard Tommy's deep voice.

"Hello."

"Oh hello Tommy. It's Mary, from over the back."

"Oh.. Errr.... Hello Mrs Stevenson, my mother isn't in at the moment." he sounded really nervous as if he'd been caught doing something naughty.

"That's alright dear. Tommy, please call me Mary and it's you I wanted to speak to anyway."

"Oh. Ummmm, w... w...what c...c...can I do for you M...Mary?" he stammered.

"If your not too busy and you have nothing planned, would you mind coming round and trimming my hedge for me. Just say if your too occupied. I'll understand."

As I said this I could hear Tina coming down the stairs. By the time I'd finished the sentence, her head was up against the receiver listening to what he had to say.

"I ...I ...I'm not busy at the moment. Do you want me to come round now?"

I can feel Tina's hand gently caressing my bum. What with talking to Tommy and her stroking, I was getting extremely heated. I didn't move away. It felt so good.

"Yes that would be lovely. I'll leave the gate open. I'll be round the back. Ok?"

Tommy put the phone down after telling me he would be five minutes. I looked around for Tina. She was stood back eyeing me up and down.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "He said he'd be here in five minutes."

"Good. But I do think you need a little costume change. Come on. I've got another mini skirt upstairs. Let's hurry and try it on."

I dutifully followed. I knew that there was no way that Tina was going to take no for an answer, so I might as well get it over with. At least that's what I was telling myself. Sub-consciously I was happy to be able to display myself even more to Tommy.

In minutes we were back in the yard, but instead of sporting the black shorts, I was now wearing a black mini-skirt. Like Tina's it barely covered my bum cheeks. Underneath I was actually wearing a thong for the first time in my life. I had a feeling that I'd be doing a lot of things for the first time today. With fresh glasses of wine we sat and waited for Tommy to arrive.

In exactly five minutes we heard the gate at the side of the house become unlatched. I looked at Tina and she winked. I peered past her and watched as he appeared around the corner. He was wearing a purple vest, showing off his powerful arms, and a pair of baggy sweat shorts.

"Hello Tommy. How are you?" I asked. All traces of nerves had left me.

"I..... I.. I'm good thanks." His eyes darting between Tina and myself.

"Do you remember my sister Tina? She's come over to spend the day."

Tommy walked over towards us holding his hand out towards Tina. They shook and Tina kept hold of his hand for a little longer than was necessary.

"Would you like something to drink Tommy?" Tina asked still holding his hand.

"Oh.... Yeah........ Thanks."

"What would you like? We have soft drinks, wine, beer in the fridge, or maybe you'd like something a little stronger. I'm sure Edward has some whisky and vodka."

I sat silent as Tina made talk with Tommy, putting him at ease. It hadn't gone unnoticed by me that he was having some serious furtive looks in our direction. I made sure to get my fair share by lazily running my long painted nails up and down my cleavage. It worked. He couldn't take his eyes of my heaving tits.

"A beer will be fine thank you."

"Aaaah......... He's just so polite Mary. It's so refreshing." Tina stood up right in front of Tommy. Her large chest lightly rubbing his vest top. Tommy quickly stood back. Suddenly not knowing where to look anymore. Tina patted his chest as she walked past and he struggled with trying not to talk to my tits or not to ogle Tina's provocative walk as she went to fetch his beer. I had to have a quick look myself and her bum was doing some wild things. These mini-skirts certainly left little to the imagination.

I made small talk with him as Tina fetched the beer. He told me that his mother had gone to her mothers for the weekend. Apparently Tommy was going with her up until the last moment when something came up and he wasn't able to. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what that was. I felt a small thrill knowing that Tommy had given up his weekend so that he could keep watching me through his telescope.

"I suppose I'd better make a start Mrs Ste....... I mean Mary."

"If you want to Tommy. Your more than welcome to sit with us for a while. We're just enjoying the sunshine and talking girl stuff."

"Maybe later Mary.... I'll just do what you want me to first."

Tina brought his beer out and handed it to him with a salacious leer. He mumbled his thanks and we both watched him walk across the garden to the shed. I turned to Tina as she said,

"Christ Mary. He is just so fucking handsome and did you see the size if his lunchbox?"

I shyly admitted that I had and told her how I'd looked at it as he watched her go to fetch his beer. I also told her about him being home alone. So if it worked out, his mum wouldn't be calling him anytime soon. We sat watching him work as he stole quick glances in our direction. Tina pointed at me with her eyes, beckoning me to undo more buttons. I did as she asked. Tommy was only about ten yards away as he worked his way along the top if the hedge. His looks were getting longer and his bulge was getting more impressive by the second.

Tina went inside and came back with a bottle of sun-lotion. She squirted a good dollop in the middle of her right hand and passing me the bottle slowly started to rub it gently in to her expansive tit flesh. I took a quick look at Tommy, he was riveted to the spot. He couldn't drag his eyes away from Tina's sexy display. I squeezed a fair portion into my own hand and mimic'd Tina's actions. I moved my now oily left hand down to my legs and rubbed them till they shone.

I stared at the tent in Tommy's shorts. She was right. He really was huge. I was suddenly jealous. I was beginning to wish that I'd never phoned her in the first place. I would of loved to of had him to myself. But I know that if I hadn't of phoned Tina, I would never of had the nerve to go as far as I am.

Standing up I walked the few steps towards Tommy. My big braless tits swinging before his eyes. With the pretence of wanting to talk about the garden, I accidentally tripped up on an imaginary stone. Straight into his big arms. As he held me tightly I cast a look in Tina's direction. She caught on quickly and was soon at my side helping Tommy walk me into the house. She released me as we passed over the patio doors closing them behind us. I made Tommy walk me to the settee and he lowered me on to it. As I sat down the room was suddenly in darkness. Tina had pulled the heavy drapes. Tommy and I both looked at her.

"Right my handsome young stud. Time for you to repay all the cheap thrills you've been having the last three and a half days. " As she spoke she deftly undid the last two buttons holding her blouse together until her big tits were on full display. Tommy, the poor soul, was beside himself. His eye balls were out on stalks. He looked at me and saw that I was watching him quietly.

"Yes dear Tommy, I know that you've been watching me with your telescope since Wednesday, that I know of. And today, Tina watched you play with this as you watched me in the garden." As I said this, I reached over and ran my painted long nails along his hard cock.

Tommy sat perfectly still. We had, as I'd hoped, taken him by surprise. He had nowhere to run, even if he'd wanted to. He eyes darted between Tina and I, not sure what was happening. His mouth worked, but no words would come out. I discovered then that Tommy may well be shy, but he certainly, in no way was naive. He soon caught on to what was happening and a hand came down to rest on my naked oily thigh. A rasping sound caught both our attentions. Tina was undoing the zip on the back of her skirt and Tommy was being torn between watching her strip and watching my nails dancing on his cock.

I made the next move. I pulled on the cord of his shorts and slipped my hand underneath. My fingers trailed through his pubes and at last I had hold of his nice thick hard cock.

Tina moved towards him, sank to her knees and pulled his face down to her breasts. With no struggle what-so-ever Tommy started to suck and lick her hard nipples. As I stroked his hardness I undid the buttons of my own blouse. I was desperate to feel him in me. I had no doubts that by the time we let him out, we would both be well and truly satisfied.

Tina gently pushed him back until he released her suckled nipple, while I pulled his shorts down. We both went dead still. His cock was much more than I'd ever seen and I believe more than Tina had seen for a long time, if ever. It was so thick I could barely get my long fingers around it. Uncut, with pre-cum oozing out the end and I felt my mouth water as I gazed upon it. I quickly dipped my head and licked the dribble that was just about to run down my fingers.

"Ohhhhhhhh.... My dear sister, I knew you had it in you. Go on, suck that fat cock. Suck it hard."

I didn't bother to answer. I just forced my mouth over his angry bell end and sucked with all my might. I felt Tommy squirm under my ministrations trying to force more into my willing mouth.

"My, my Mary, your really good at this and here was I thinking you were frigid." Tina laughed.

I opened my eyes to look at Tina. Her eyes had a glazed look as she watched me suck on Tommy's rigid cock. I was only mildly shocked to see that she was fucking herself with two fingers. The smell of sex was already strong in the room. The only sounds were slurping as I went to town on Tommy and the squelching of Tina's fingers as she plunged them into her gaping pussy. I was in heaven. To think, I was so angry at Tommy just three days ago. Now here I am, dressed like a high class whore, sucking on the fattest cock I'd ever seen.

I brought my left hand up and cradled his equally big hairy balls. He groaned as he watched the pair of us. He reached beneath me and I felt for the first time in nearly 30 years another man touching my tits.

"God........ Yes....Just like I thought they would be........ Fuck!!!" These were the first words to leave Tommy's mouth since we got him into the room. The "Fuck" came about because I'd pulled my wet mouth half way off him and nibbled around the ridge of his helmet while my tongue tried to force its way down his pee hole. His cock was so big I was able to pump him with my right hand and squeeze it as I sucked more and more into my horny mouth.

"That's it Mary....... Ohhhh yes..........make him cum...... make it cum in your slutty mouth. I opened my eyes as Tina gasped these words to me. Her fingers were a blur as she pummelled her gaping wet pussy. Tommy couldn't take his eyes of it. I could feel his balls tighten in my hand. I squeezed and pumped and sucked harder. It didn't take long.

"Fuck Mary, I'm fucking cumming................... Oh FUUUCCCKKKK. Ohshit..ohshit..ohshit.... Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh."

A torrent of cum hit the back of my throat. It was so hot. I was taken a little by surprise by the amount of it. I gulped and gulped and still he pumped more into my mouth. In all my years, I'd never seen anything like it. There was just so much.

As he'd started to cum, Tina had got down to my level, her big eyes were wide open as she watched amazed as no matter how much I swallowed, cum was still escaping out the sides of my mouth. Tina brought a finger up and scooped some of my chin and sucked it off greedily.

"He taste so yummy. ... pass him over." I felt Tina remove my fingers from his turgid cock. I was reluctant to this but to be honest I am fair minded. Besides, I really wanted to bring myself off and I intended to get a little help from Tommy.

I let Tina have her fill of Tommy's still oozing cock and stood up in front of him. He eyes followed my every movement as I slowly pulled the blouse out of my mini-skirt. He bit his bottom lip as my man hungry tits were completely open for him. My nipples ached for his mouth, but more urgent was the yearning in my sopping cunt. I needed some urgent relief and his tongue which was frantically licking his lips as he watched my skirt hit the floor looked like it could fit the bill nicely. I turned so that my back was to him and provocatively sticking my bum out I slowly drew the skirt down. The little red thong was pulled up rudely into my bum cheeks and I looked over my shoulder at him as I reached round and pulled it out.

bobluccha
bobluccha
197 Followers