The Sexy Adventures of Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobluccha
bobluccha
196 Followers

Deciding to leave it on I moved towards him. Tina was still sucking him back to hardness, although to be honest, my little display probably helped more than anything else. Still in the high heels I climbed onto the sofa and straddled Tommy across the chest. I stroked his cheek once and then grabbed his hair. He didn't need any more persuasion and was soon lapping away at my hungry cunt. It's been many years since I've felt the rasp of a mans tongue on my clit and I was going to make full use of this one.

Tommy's strong hands were holding the backs of my thighs whilst I gently but firmly gyrated my wet dripping pussy on his long tongue. The bristles from his unshaved face were rubbing on the inside of my thighs and I was loving it. I knew I would suffer later but it was like wearing a badge of honour.

I looked around and down. Tina was now slowly pumping his massive erection and I could even hear the sloppy slap as she whipped his foreskin back an forth. She looked up at me and I winked. She winked back and stood up.

"It's time I made use of this cock." Tina's voice dripped lust. She straddled Tommy's thighs and I felt her huge tits press into my back. Her hardened nipples scored my flesh as they ran down as she lowered her gaping pussy over Tommy's mighty length. Her slender arms came round my waist and before I could fathom out what was happening, Tina had taken one of my tits in each hand and was squeezing them with abandon.

"OOhhhhhhhh Mary.......... It's gorgeous....... So fucking big baby....... I can't wait to see you with this in your tight pussy. ........ Fuck me Tommy........ Did you like watching your big titted neighbour?...made you big and hard for her didn't it?......ohhhhhh God. it's hurting........."

I was being buffeted by Tina's tits and Tommy's face. I felt like such a slut and I was loving every moment of it. I knew then, at that moment, my life as the good housewife would never be the same again.

I threw my head back and Tina moved hers forward and soon we were in a depraved tongue kiss from heaven. The thought that we were sisters never entered my head. I was caught in the moment and it was what was needed to bring me to that ever nearing climax.

"Shit....... Oh yesss...... Deeper Tommy... Suck my clit... I'm so fucking close.........Fuck Fuck Fuck......... FUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!"

I screamed as my juices poured out of me onto Tommy's face. I kept fucking his face as I slowly regained some sort of sense. Looking down Tommy was lapping up my juices that gushed out all and I watched amazed as he lovingly made love to my legs with his tireless tongue. All this served to do was make me more hornier and Tina's breasts rubbing up and down my back wasn't helping. Not that I needed any help. I was well beyond that. Years and years of repression was pouring out of me this day and poor Tommy and Tina were both going to get it.

Tina followed my cum soon afterwards and I barely let her come down before I was practically dragging her of him and I was climbing astride myself. With the help of all our juices, I managed to squeeze him inside my unwell used hole. It was so tight. I'd never had anything so big and fat in me. Ever. I was having mini spasms as I gently used his tool. Tina told me later I was having mini orgasms.. My pussy was throbbing and hungry. I wanted this cock like I'd never wanted a cock before.

I leant forward sticking my huge tits in Tommy's face. With encouragement from Tina he slurped and suck on them for all he was worth.

"Go on stud, suck on those fucking big tits you've been tossing off to all week.......... Uhmmmm, that's it get real nasty with them......."

He sucked my nipples really hard, I could see the suction in his cheeks. I slowly rose up and down on his cock I hadn't yet managed to get it all in me. I was determined to do so. I was becoming a real cock hungry bitch and I was loving it. Tommy had hold of my waist and I leant back looked into his eyes and lowered myself until he was finally ball deep inside of me. To say I felt filled would be an understatement. Compared to the only cock I'd ever had, this felt so incredibly unbelievable I can't describe it. I wasn't going to let this cock go home just yet. Looking across at Tina I could see that she was thinking along the same lines.

I see-sawed on Tommy's thick cock. Our pubes mingling together as my juices saturated his balls. He suddenly gave a lurch. I hadn't a clue what had happened until I looked between my thighs and saw Tina's long nails squeeze his balls. It had caused him to impale me even deeper. It was fantastic and I gushed to Tina, "Fuck.... Yes... Tina, do it again." She kindly obliged and did it again and again and again. Tommy fucked harder than I'd ever been fucked before. It didn't take long before I was on the brink of a god almighty orgasm. The first time in years it had been caused by a cock.

I lost my mind about then. I have little memory about what happened. Tina, later kindly filled in the gaps. She said that I started to convulse. My language left her speechless. My head was shaking from side to side and I was literally fucking the life out of poor Tommy. She also said that that first cock cum was the cum to end all cums. She said she was actually jealous. She had never seen anyone cum like that before in her life. I remember as I fell of Tommy, and looked at his still hard cock, how wet he was. I made a feeble attempt to get upright with the intention of using my mouth on him. Another mouthful of Tommy's spunk would have been lovely. But Tina said it was her turn. I knew she wanted to experience what I had and I really didn't have the energy to squabble over it. Tina is an expert cock-sucker and very soon, with his meat down Tina's throat, he shouted his ecstasy and pumped another load into Tina's mouth.

Tommy never made it home that day. He actually got home minutes before his mother arrived back the following day. He was so exhausted. I was tempted to lock him up and use him for my own personal sex toy. We both used him in every possible way. Well, I didn't. I just couldn't bring myself to letting him use that big cock up my arse. I watched fascinated as he pummelled Tina's little butt hole though. It turned me on so much I had to get down in front of Tina and get her to lick my ever dripping pussy. Tommy fucked me in every possible position that day, I was like a depraved whore. every time poor Tommy got tired, I or Tina would make him hard again. I lost count of the amount of times I orgasmed. Tina, Tommy and I were so hungry for each other it was like a never ending climax.

About mid-morning, we all showered and I cooked us all a big breakfast. After we'd eaten Tommy said he had better go as his mum was due home soon. We both kissed him deeply and I told him to keep spying on me, you never know what you might see. Tina made him promise to bring back that big cock of his when she next came to visit. I have a feeling that I shall be seeing rather a bit more of my younger sister from now on.

bobluccha
bobluccha
196 Followers