The Sexy Alien Next Door Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did say anything," she reminded him as she ran her finger along his jaw, drawing his attention back to her. "But I promise you this, I am not going to harm you. I'm still your friend." In his haze, she had to make that clear to him, or the panic he might feel would overwhelm him. "Do you understand?" she demanded softly. Despite his arousal, her voice edged through the thrumming of his flesh, and he nodded.

He squirmed around, and she continued to stroke his face. "So... umm... what did you have in mind?" he asked with a nervous smile. She stroked his brow, running her fingers along his hair.

"Many, many, many things..." She grinned. "Some you might find strange or uncomfortable at first... but I can assure you, you will thank me for it."

He swallowed loudly, but nodded slowly, looking to her with an apprehensive eagerness.

"Lead the way then." He smiled a bit and licked his lips, hoping that by going along with what she wanted, that part of him that screamed caution would pull him through whatever Mona had in mind. Was she really harmless, or was she a psycho? Well, he was about to find out, wasn't he?

She climbed on top of him and straddled his thighs, looking down at his cock. "You are the first male of this species that I would consider mating." she declared, and he blinked. Wait, was this all some role-play? Oh oh, if she wanted to play that kind of game, that could actually turn out pretty cool. He grinned, relaxing a little.

"Oh, is that so?" he challenged gently.

"Oh, you like that. Excellent. Then you will not mind if I do experiments on you."

He shook his head and smiled a bit more as he got more comfortable in his bonds, having been given the room to do so. Mona did not object to this, and lifted herself a bit as he shifted around. The cautious part of him took note of that. It had to be a good sign, right? All she wanted to do was play, then she'd let him go. Heck, he'd totally play more games with her if this went well. "Not in the slightest, I bet I'll like them, to be honest," he retorted playfully.

o0o

It'd taken her a moment to realize that he thought this was a game, a scenario in what she knew was called role-playing. And it was a game that would work well for her scheme. If anything, he'd become more compliant for it. She honestly liked Tyler, and she wanted him to enjoy this as well.

She opened her wardrobe, pulling out a container roughly the size of a fishing tackle box, and brought it to the nightstand, opening it to reveal several sex toys and other paraphernalia. Pulling out a polished metal object that very strongly resembled a vibrator, she brought it into his view.

He stared at it. "Who's that for?" he asked lightly. His cock strained, twitching several times as she lightly ran a finger along the opening.

"You."

He swallowed, blushing, but he didn't look repulsed by it.

"Are you gonna use your own all-natural lubricant, or what?" He asked with a bit of a nervous laugh.

"Is that what you would prefer?" she asked with a grin before she knelt next to him, sliding it into herself so he could watch. Lifting her hips, she offered him a better view, the toy sliding into her moist depths, her hand pistoning the shaft against her pelvis. His hips started swaying a bit, his cock bobbing to and fro. The bit of sensation to be gained from this doubtless felt good for Tyler in his hyper-aroused state. The toy was nearly eight inches long, with a slight flare-out at the bottom, and was two inches wide. She twirled and thrust it within her, welcoming the sensation against her aching flesh.

It was an extraordinary measure of patience that kept her from immediately climbing onto his shaft. The sight of his penis jerking and pulsing as Tyler took deep breaths had her shoving the toy all the way up within herself as she let out a moan, which he echoed.

With a bit of reluctance, she pulled the toy out of herself and positioned herself between his legs. The binds gave him enough slack to raise his knees, and he watched eagerly as she traced the tip of the rod along the head and underside of his penis. She looked down at him, caressing his inner thighs and balls as he moaned her name, begging her to let him come.

With a gentle smile, she pushed the tip of the rod against his puckered opening, gently but firmly thrusting forward. He strained against his binds as he arched up, the process opening him up to her further, and she pressed the end of the rod against the stretched opening, making sure it was firmly seated within him. His cock twitched, a drop of precum forming at the head of it.

She thrust several times, pulling out the rod before pushing it back in, and several more drops of precum beaded his cock, his breaths becoming hitched as she gave the tool a firm wiggle.

"Fuck, Mona..." he sighed. Lowering her head, Mona kissed the tip of his penis, tasting his precum and running the tip of her tongue along the head. "Oh gods, you're amazing... I want to be your mate! I'm all yours!" Staring down at him, she lowered her head, taking the glans into her mouth and swirling her tongue firmly around it as she sucked him gently. "I need you so bad, Mona!" he cried out.

She smiled and pressed a button at the base of the rod, and it came to life, buzzing within Tyler at a slow, steady hum. His hips began to buck, pressing his cock against her lips as the slower vibrations rumbled in the shaft of his organ, drawing low, desperate moans from his lips as his toes curled and his back arched.

"M-more... Please tell me there's more," he panted out.

"There will be plenty more," she promised him as she grinned down at him, continuing to lick him a little more before she sat back up and started to toy with his nipples and running her hands along his body, looking for sensitive spots. As her nails caressed a spot just below his stomach, he keened in delight, the muscles in his stomach and groin seizing up as his arms and legs strained against the bonds.

"How interesting. I must make note of this," she said, taking on her scientist persona, exploring his body almost as if she was giving a medical exam, but every once in a while she would return to that spot -- or others -- to exploit it. Sensitized as he was his pulse raced as his organ ached for release, sac tight with pent-up seed. Sliding her hand down his thigh, she upped the vibrator to the next level.

He blushed fiercely, sweat starting to bead on his brow as she raked a nail along that sensitive spot just below his stomach, her other hand fondling his penis, feeling it pulse under her fingers.

Tyler cried out, in arousal and frustration as more precum dribbled from him, the shade of red becoming more vibrant along his shaft.

"You're quite ready to cum, aren't you?" she breathed. He nodded frantically, and she turned the vibrator to the highest setting, this would help to distract from what would happen next. When she drew her hands away, his hips swayed as if of their own accord, as if he was fucking the air itself, his face a mask of bliss, his cheeks a lovely rosy shade of pink.

"The next part will not be what you're used to, but I promise to make up for it," she purred as she pulled a syringe from her kit. It did not look quite like the needles that Earthlings used, so Tyler would not know what it was for, at least not right away. In her hand, it looked almost like a tube of lipstick.

"Wh-what's that for...?"

"It will make sex more enjoyable for you." She gently grasped his cock and stuck the needle that emerged from the base of the tube into his flesh. He gasped and flinched as the needle bit into the base of his cock injecting him with the liquid before she set the tube back into her box. For several moments, his cock pulsed as the serum made its way through the throbbing flesh, suffusing itself through his groin and continuing the chemical reaction that had been set in motion when Tyler took his first sip of her Gatorade.

He let out a sharp whimper as his cock twitched before the flesh swelled before their eyes, gaining nearly an inch in length and a centimeter in girth. His sac seemed to grow even tighter, and he shifted around, obviously seeking relief from the ache of the skin stretching around his growing flesh.

"It would appear that the infusion was a success," she declared. The specially-designed drug was meant to grow a male organ to a significant size, though for safety, the course of medication was split into several installments. He would gain several more inches in due time, and be more sensitive to stimulation and arousal.

"It hurts," he whispered. "I need to cum. Please, Mona."

She leaned down, placing kisses along his face. Happy for the distraction, he returned her affection, nuzzling her fiercely and placing kisses wherever he could. She slid along his body, draping a thigh across his stomach and offering him a breast as she leaned over him. A unique feature among her species was the ability to lactate hormones or milk from her breasts. Generally, females could only produce a bit of either at a time unless they'd recently had progeny, but that usually satisfied their purpose. The pheromones would prolong his stamina, and the aphrodisiac effect kept him compliant.

To him, it would taste almost like sweet sap, and he licked and sucked around her nipples eagerly, his tongue darting out to collect the few succulent drops she had to offer. His teeth gently raked along the tit as he sucked eagerly. He let out a soft moan when she pulled back and turned off the vibrator before pulling it out and setting it aside, but his disappointment was quick to disappear when she slid over his body, lowering herself down on his cock. She wiggled around as she oriented herself, feeling the thick flesh slide deep within her. He stared at her with wide eyes, lips open in a contorted 'O' as he let out a deep, pleased growl.

She wiggled her hips as she settled her hands onto his chest, and he arched against her, whimpering her name before his cock spasmed, coating her insides with his cum. He blushed, whimpering softly, and she smiled, cupping his face. It would only be his first orgasm of the night, and he would remain hard for a while.

"Mona... oh fuck." She started to move up and down, and he pushed back up against her, ready for another round of pleasure. "You're so sexy! Gods! Fuck me harder!" he begged. His cum leaked out as she pushed up and down, and she bounced against him vigorously.

o0o

Seeing his cock grow bigger, Tyler was almost sure this was all some crazy dream or at least one hell of a trip, but it all felt so damn real. Even so soon after his orgasm, he was aching for more, and soon enough found himself approaching another orgasm. Between the vibrator in his ass, her clenching around him, and the sight of her on top of him, hair flying, tits jiggling, there seemed to be no reprieve for the raging arousal that seared through his core.

"Are you... enjoying yourself... so far?" she asked with a moan, still grinding against him, cupping her breasts. He nodded desperately, gritting his teeth as his hips bucked upwards as if he could not get enough of himself within her, and it certainly seemed that way with the way the ache from his groin radiated into his stomach and thighs.

A sharp hiss exploded from his chest as he achieved another orgasm, more of his essence leaking outside of her, leaving the area between their pelvises slick with the shared juices of his passion.

Even after two orgasms, he could feel how hard he still was, and he was ready for more. If she'd let him out of these bonds...

"Computer, release ankle binds," she said. Suddenly, his ankles were free, so he was able to move around more and use his legs to thrust back against her. The cuffs around his wrists gave him just enough room to grasp the bars at the headboard, so he grasped them and stared up at her as he began to fuck her hard, his hips pistoning up and down, his balls swinging up to slap against her ass.

"Yes! More!" she commanded, as she ground herself against him, and then suddenly she gasped and shivered, and he felt her clench around him in a way that should have been impossible for an ordinary woman. Her inner muscles undulated along his shaft, and recovering his pace, he continued to thrust while she continued to grind until he came again with a low growl.

When she finally disengaged from him, several strings of slick cum connected their groins until they snapped apart, and he looked down at the milky essence that was well-ground into his public hair. His sac still felt a bit heavy, but not as tight as before.

"This experiment has been an unparalleled success. I am eager to experiment more." she grinned, placing her hands on her hips as she stared down at him. He lay where he was, panting slowly as he processed the situation. He barely heard her speak again before his arm restraints slid away, leaving him free.

"But in the meantime, why don't you rest for a little."

He glanced up at the posts, wondering about his binds. "Pretty advanced setup you have here, Mona."

She smirked at that. "Advanced... yes. Very, very advanced, especially compared to human technology."

"Fuck, there's that alien talk again, you're sure dedicated to role-play."

She flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Well, since we're both enjoying it so much, is there any reason to stop?"

He shrugged and shook his head, smiling faintly at that. She reached out to rumple his hair, giving him an affectionate smile, and he grabbed her hand, kissing the inside of her wrist before reaching up to cup her breast. What had she put on them earlier, honey or something? It'd tasted fucking fantastic.

"So, what now?" he asked with a lazy drawl. His cock was beginning to soften, and after being hard for what seemed like almost forever, he welcomed the relief.

"I think we've had enough fun for the night." She ran her hand along his thigh, skirting his groin. "But you're welcome to come back later." She wiggled her eyebrows at him.

o0o

She watched as he collected his clothing. She'd been tempted to keep things going and drain his balls dry, but it was only his first time, and she didn't want to overwhelm him. The hormones that coursed through him would level off, though the enhancements to his cock would remain. In a short time, he would be ragingly horny again and ready to fuck at her first hint of an invitation.

She heard a soft moan as he tucked his penis back into his underwear. "Better get some rest, you've had quite the workout. I have more Gatorade if you want," she said with a faint smile as she pulled on a robe.

"I should go home and get some sleep. I'm on call for the weekend..." He shrugged and she nodded.

"Drop by sometime tomorrow afternoon. I should be done with my errands, then."

He nodded, lightly groping himself to adjust his jeans. It'd take a bit of time for him to get used to his increased sensitivity, but she was certain he'd find that the positives of his enhancement far outweighed whatever negatives he might have to deal with.

After she'd locked the door after him, Mona pulled up her screen, watching several clips of the video recordings she'd made of the session and taking notes. Tyler had started with a penis that was nearly six and a half inches while erect. Not a bad size to start with, but after the treatment, he was now a little over seven inches. Flaccid, the change would not be noticeable, at least right away. She remembered what he'd responded well to, making a careful account of everything.

So far, her research was going very well, and she was having fun with it. What was it the humans said about mixing business with pleasure? In this case, it seemed to be working out fairly well. Her pussy tingled as she remembered how he'd felt inside of her, and even now, the slickness between her thighs offered a pleasant reminder of what had just transpired between them.

Should she achieve the results she'd hoped for, she would gain an even higher status in her society, and the acclaim of many. Mona smiled at the thought of keeping Tyler as her eager and pampered pet, and from his actions so far, he seemed very pliable to her attentions. And she would reward him well for that.

12