The Sexy Alien Next Door Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second orgasm was even more intense than the first, and he rocked gently against her as he felt his cum dribble out of her amidst the pumping of his flesh against hers.

Even with his knees trembling and his heart racing, Tyler felt like he was ready for more. That'd never happened before, for even healthy young guys needed a break after this much sex. But then, he was no longer so average, was he?

"Mona..." he breathed, leaning down over her as he rubbed her sides and hips. Drawing out of her, he flopped down beside her, cock still hard. "I've never been this hard before." Reaching down, he wrapped his fingers around the base of his cock, squeezing it, feeling its new thickness.

"I gave you another injection when you were sleeping. Arousal will be easier to manage in the future... but I suppose in the meantime I should help you."

To his joy and relief, Mona climbed on top of him, impaling herself upon him. He shrieked her name a couple of times, wrapping his fingers around the poles of the bed for leverage as he thrust upward, cheerfully permitting this gorgeous extraterrestrial to have all of him for her pleasure.

12