The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

q. As slut, I agree to obey Master in all respects. My mind, body, holes and time belong to him. As slut, I accept the responsibility of using a safe-word when necessary, and trust implicitly in my Master to respect the use of that safe-word. If a condition arises in which I, as slut, need to use the safe-word or gesture, my Master will assess the situation, and determine an appropriate course of action.

r. As slut, I will keep my body available for the use of my Master at all times. In addition, I, as slut / slave, agree that my Master possesses the right to determine whether others can use my body and what use they may put it to. My Master will discuss all such instances in advance with me, as slut / slave, to be certain that such play with others will not violate any established limits. I, as slut / slave, shall demonstrate acceptance of my roles of service and availability at all times wherever by my Master.

s. As slut / slave, I acknowledge that my Master may use my body or mind in any manner they wish within the parameters of safety and any limitations in this Contract. During any scenes, I, as slut, enjoy the right to cry, scream or beg, but accept the fact that these heartfelt expressions may not affect my treatment. Further, I accept that if my Master tires of our noise, he may gag me or take other actions to silence me, while providing for the ultimate use of safe-word or gesture.

t. As slut, I acknowledge that we will be humiliated, degraded, abused, disgraced, humbled, and debased for Master's pleasure.

u. As slut, I acknowledge that I will be transformed and pushed into a deep and constant state of submission – this process will include Master's use of me as their toy, slut, cunts and whore.

v. As slut, a collar may be required and I will wear them proudly when ordered to do so and while in the presence of Master, unless there are guests who might be offended by it, or not understand.

Section 3: Slut's / Slave's Signatures

i have read and fully understand this contract in its entirety. i agree to give myself completely to Master, and further accept his claim of ownership over my physical body and mind. i understand that i will be commanded, trained, degraded, humiliated and punished as slut / slave, and i promise to be true and to fulfill the pleasures and desires of my Master to the best of my abilities. i understand that i cannot withdraw from this contract except as stated in this contract.

Signature for slut

jenny:___________________________

Section 4: Master's Signatures

I have read and fully understand this contract in its entirety. I agree to accept this slut as my property, body and mind, and to care for her to the best of my ability. I shall provide for her security and wellbeing and command her, train her, and punish her as slut / slave. I understand the responsibility implicit in this arrangement, and agree that no harm shall come to the slut / slave as long as she is owned. I further understand that I can withdraw from this contract at any time.

Signature for Master Brian:_______________________________

Our minds raced when we had finally expended time to read the contracts in full and I could see how flush Miss Jenny was and knew that I must look the same and even more ridiculous given the smeared lipstick I felt across my face. Still, I kissed her gently and asked if she was ready. We executed the contracts together, quickly got dressed and departed Master's office. We dropped the contracts on Tiffany's desk and hurried to and out of the front door. I kept my face hidden to avoid anyone seeing my lipstick markings and was fortunate making it out untapped. We were on our way home, but knew that we were really on our way to living a new and very different life.