The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was appalled at what had just transpired and I meekly left Tim's office and returned to my own. I passed my secretary Melissa and she noticed my disposition and asked if I was okay. Melissa was a sexy tight brunette and was an incredible flirt, but also a terrific secretary. Everyone loved her including all the men in the office, but also our clients and most importantly my wife, Miss Jenny. It goes without saying that my wife was attractive, but she was also very confident and seemed to get along with all the attractive women versus being the jealous insecure type.

My mind wandered as I often fantasized about having a threesome with my wife and Melissa and strangely my mind went there as I replied...I stuttered a bit and then communicated...I am fine Melissa and thank you for asking. I did not get the promotion I was hoping for and am just dealing with that. She heard me, but was staring at me and asked...what is all over your face? I felt my face redden but had a coined answer...it must be the new face cream I am using Ma'am...I must have not rubbed it all in. Melissa looked at me in a shocked manner hearing me call her Ma'am. I shook my head...I have been told I need to be more polite to the employees here at the company and this is just one change I am making Ma'am. Melissa continued to look at me like I was a different person and simply responded...okay.

With that, I went into my office looking at the time...it was only 11:15 and I felt like my life had been turned upside down. It felt as years had passed since Friday evening and I wondered how I could get any work done at all today. It was truly incredible, but life was about to get worse...I heard similar voices as Master and my wife, Miss Jenny were suddenly speaking to Melissa and they both appeared as she escorted them both into my office. My heart stopped and my breathing pattern escalated...I tried to be nonchalant as they all entered my office. Melissa started to leave, but Master asked her to stay.

Master began to speak...Melissa...there are some major changes happening here at the company that you need to be aware of...your boss here has been demoted and while he will maintain most of his current responsibilities, he will have many additional duties. You will have the option of continuing to be his secretary, but will no longer report to him...you will be reporting to his new boss, Tim. If you have a desire to continue to be his secretary, you need to understand that you no longer need to take orders from him...you will help out where you can for the benefit of the company, but any request that does not satisfy that requirement can be ignored and even further, should be reported to either Tim or myself.

He should address you as Ma'am or Miss at all times and you can feel free to have him perform duties, run errands or satisfy your requests as you desire. This left a lot of flexibility and Melissa seemed incredibly confused. I did not think it possible, but it quickly got worse...Master said...Melissa...simply put, the man here is no longer your superior and just the opposite...you can order and control him during work hours as you so desire. While he has a beautiful wife here...you know her as Jenny...he is a sissy husband and unable to satisfy her. Melissa looked at me for confirmation and I looked down clearly blushing but unable to refute what Master was saying and fearful that any disobedience would prove worse than eager submissive compliance.

Remove your suit slave, Master ordered. I looked at him and then Miss Jenny hoping she would argue in my defense, but she just smirked. I looked down at the floor and slowly removed my suit jacket, tie and shirt. I then hesitated hoping that the request would be changed, but Master just seemed annoyed, commenting sternly...remove your pants slave. I took off my shoes, and lowered my pants revealing my stockings and my thong panties. Melissa gasped and my wife and Master chuckled.

Master then sternly requested that I tell Melissa what the dried remnants on my lips and cheeks consisted of. I was stunned at what was transpiring, but knew I had no leverage in the situation...I looked down and obediently responded that it was Master's dried cum. My wife was incredibly turned on by Master's alpha display and the humiliation being inflicted upon me...she approached Melissa and took hold of her head and began kissing her tenderly. Melissa strangely, seemed turned on as well and she began kissing her back with eager excitement. Miss Jenny escalated it quickly as she reached underneath Melissa's skirt pushed her panties to the side and slipped two of her fingers inside while she aggressively continued to kiss Melissa.

I watched Melissa's body melt as Miss Jenny played with her moist cunt. Miss Jenny laid Melissa on my office couch, removed her panties and pressed her mouth to Melissa's now wet cunt. I was fixed on what was happening as was Master for the moment. This soon changed as Master ordered me on my knees near Melissa's head and positioned himself over me.

Unzip me slave, he said loudly and I eagerly complied, unzipping his suit pants and removing his now hardening cock. My lil boy clit was throbbing and I literally thought I might cum at all the excitement. Master took hold of his massive cock with one hand, took hold of my head with the other and shoved his cock into my mouth and throat as he peered into Melissa's eyes.

These humbling experiences will enable slave here to become more of a team player, Master said slightly chuckling. Melissa stared in shock as Master's cock thrust in and out of my mouth. It did not take Master long to become fully erect and once again he was stretching my mouth and jabbing my throat with his huge member. I gagged again and again on Master's cock and strangely, this whole situation seemed to be working for Melissa.

She moaned as she watched while Miss Jenny eagerly licked and sucked on her glistening wet pussy. Melissa started to quiver...I knew that she was experiencing her first orgasm as Miss Jenny's tongue continued its attack on Melissa's sexy delicious pussy. Master removed his cock from my mouth leaving me empty and ordered me to shuffle behind Miss Jenny.

Do you want my cock slut, Master asked. Miss Jenny took her mouth from Melissa's cunt momentarily to answer...Oh my God, yes Master...please Master...I want your gigantic cock inside me. Master ordered me to push my wife's panties to the side and guide his cock inside of my wife, his slut. Miss Jenny continued her oral assault on Melissa as I complied with Master's orders and as I did so, his cock seemed to slide in much easier this time.

My mind raced at this thought...her cunt was becoming more accustomed to his thick and massive prick and had already become slightly stretched from his enormous cock. Still I saw her pussy stretch and forced open as Master buried it balls deep inside of her. Master was not wasting his time and began fucking her tender cunt roughly, slamming it inside of her again and again while she attempted to maintain a reasonable rhythm on Melissa's sexy cunt. Master furthered my humiliation...slave, get your tongue buried deep in my ass while I fuck your lovely wife.

Immediately I complied and moved to a position where I could press my tongue deep into his musky ass...I began to lick and worship his crack and his asshole as he thrust again and again deep inside Miss Jenny. Within ten minutes, the stars seemed to align as the room tensed and the noises increased to an uncomfortable level given the office environment...Melissa started moaning in an overwhelming orgasm and this combined with Master's superior cock pummeling my wife's tender cunt caused Miss Jenny to begin her incredible orgasm coupled with loud screams of her own.

Her cunt walls tightened on Master's huge superior cock and I pressed my tongue deeply inside my Master's ass which in combination pushed him over the edge. He flooded Miss Jenny's pussy with thick streams of hot cum as she continued to shake and scream while being impaled by his monster. With each spurt, my tongue could feel his body pulse and my tongue seemed so strangely close, I felt as though I could almost taste Master's delicious cum from his sweaty ass.

Suddenly I lost control...I could not believe this was happening, but my own lil cock began to pulsate...I tried to focus my mind away from any sexual thought, but with my tongue still buried in Master's ass and feeling his superior and voluminous cum shoot from his muscular body deep inside of my wife, I began to cum...my own tiny white cock started to spurt into my panties without even rubbing or touching it.

My mind fluttered in embarrassment, disgust and utter humiliation...how could my own body, my miniature boy clit deceive me in such a way. As the breathing in the room slowed and before I could really comprehend all that had just happened, Master pulled his cock from my wife's pussy and slapped it on my face. He did not put it in my mouth this time, but rubbed the remaining precious cum droplets on my forehead and cheeks. Master dick-slapped me again and again and again while both women laughed at my humiliation.

Master then ordered me on my back. Miss Jenny did not need any instruction as she moved from doggie position to immediately resting her cum filled pussy on my mouth...but unfortunately facing my crotch and feet. She pulled her pussy lips apart as she firmly rested her well fucked pussy on my mouth and a stream of Master's cum spilled from her stretched cunt into my eager slutty mouth. She then gyrated her hips in a fashion to coat my entire face with their mixed juices. Melissa's words could be heard softly...Oh my God was all she could muster at the scene that was still taking place. Miss Jenny then noticed what I had hoped to hide.

She started to laugh and commented...slave came in his pretty panties, look at how wet his tiny cock has made his pretty lacy black panties...did you touch yourself without permission slave. She rose slightly allowing me to answer...No Miss Jenny, it came on its own. The embarrassment I was feeling was tremendous...I was being further emasculated and was still frustrated with my body betraying me in such fashion. This caused more laughter from everyone...Master spoke first...wow slave...you really are a submissive sissy husband...your lil tiny boy clit came in your panties while I filled, stretched and pleased your whorish wife, my owned slut...you came in your pretty panties while your wife pleased your secretary...you are a dirty whore slave.

The degradation and humiliation was overwhelming and I could only moan in my wife's pussy as I eagerly continued cleaning her of the last remnants of Master's precious sperm. As I licked eagerly inside of her beautiful amazing cunt, Miss Jenny shook experiencing another wonderful orgasm on my cum consuming mouth...she looked at Melissa and told her that she should take advantage of my tongue frequently going forward. With that comment, Miss Jenny rose and revealed that my face and mouth were glazed with Master's cum.

I thought and hoped this was the end, but it was not to be. Master allowed everyone to get composed including himself as he zipped his superior monster inside his pants...slave...remove your cum soaked panties, place them inside out on your chair and lick them clean while on your knees, he ordered. Everyone watched as I obediently complied...I slid the panties from my legs and Master stopped me...what do you think Melissa, he asked. Melissa laughed at my small cock and commented wickedly...I don't think much of it Sir.

This pushed me into a deeper state of submission and humiliation if possible. Master commented, carry on with my orders slave. I obediently complied, placing my cum filled black panties on my chair inside out...my mind raced once again as I stared at the cum coated panties...it was surprising how much my lil cock had spurted without being touched and it had leaked through completely. I continued to comply...I leaned over and began to slurp, suck and lick my own cum from my soaked lacy black panties.

The taste was different and much saltier than Master's sperm...likely my poor diet compared to Master's I thought. I continued licking and swallowing my own cum until it was fully consumed. When finished licking and swallowing all of my own cum from my panties, I bent upwards once again...Master took hold of my panties and shoved them in into my mouth...spend the next five minutes fully cleaning them slave and then get back to work. You are not to clean your face and can get clothed once the five minutes are up. You have had your lunch already but the rest of us are hungry and are going out...with this, he, Miss Jenny, and Melissa all left my office as I looked at the clock.

It was nearly 1:00 and my mind was set on pleasing and obeying...there was not even a question of whether I would comply with Master's 5 minute request...I was transforming into his obedient bitch and there was little, if anything, I would not do to please him.

The rest of the day was surprisingly uneventful and at 5:00 Master came into my office, communicated that they had an enjoyable vanilla lunch hour and that I could start my cleaning duties tomorrow. He was pleased with my obedience and eagerness and ordered me to get home to my lovely wife. It was comforting to see Master's soft side and it was absolutely what I needed at this point in the day...really at this point in my new life.