The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 09

Story Info
Cuckold Couple Becomes an Owned Couple.
13.6k words
4.5
66.2k
43

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 8: The Ceremony

We arrived home and almost like clockwork, a text came in to Miss Jenny's cell as we pulled up the drive. Master's text read...time is fleeting slut so you will have visitor's at your place shortly to help with your final task before dressing and officially submitting and devoting yourself to me as my owned slut Oh, and make sure slave answers the door for your guests as they are unaware of his transformation and I would like them to see firsthand the control I have already established in your household Of note, the final task you experience will also be required for slave as well.

Miss Jenny showed me the text and my little boy clit pulsed in its cage...Master had certainly made my role and my position in this new lifestyle crystal clear and though embarrassing, humiliating and degrading, I knew that disobedience would not be allowed going forward. I glanced at Miss Jenny in a dazed state...a look she said that she would be getting used to...it was a mixed look of both apprehension and acceptance. Before I could further contemplate the overall situation, the doorbell rang...I felt like a compliant pet as I first froze in my stance, but then robotically continued.

It was all happening so fast and Miss Jenny confidently and calmly nodded for me to get the door. I peeked through the eye piece and saw that it was Tom and Samantha Jones, our neighbors from the block...they were an incredibly attractive couple that we had both commented to each other about, but we had joked about how conservative and uptight they appeared to be.

Tom was a fit man in his early 30's and Miss Jenny was never shy about commenting about how attractive and sexy he was, and oftentimes joked about how hung he looked as he worked in the yard. This actually was not a joke as Tom was always working outside the house in old-school, undersized athletic running shorts with the "slit" on the sides.

While I joked about what a "goof" Tom was about the attire he displayed, I had quite easily noticed the substantial bulge he exhibited around the neighborhood and knew that I was not alone in doing so. As I contemplated the current situation, my heart raced and any comfort that I had was erased as my movements and my mind almost froze in a humiliated condition. Before any real time could elapse, Miss Jenny broke me from my trance...we have no choice cucky, she said...open the door and start obeying before I communicate to Master your lack of submission. This immediately caused me to blush and immediately I reached for the door handle and it seemed like slow motion as the heavy front door swung open. The couple immediately and aggressively stepped inside...they both surveyed the room and then spent ample time staring at me, focusing and examining my current transformation from head to toe.

Tom spoke first...very nice makeup he commented directly to me in a very sarcastic and demeaning tone...this explains a lot to us sissy, emphasizing the new title he had adopted for me...he continued, we always wondered why such a beautiful woman was with you, but it has become much more clear now seeing you in such a transformed and appropriate state. My head tilted down to stare at the floor and I was engulfed in humiliation as Sam spoke next...unfortunately we have little time so while this dialog and more will continue in the future, we must get started and we will do so with slut Jenny first motioning to my gorgeous wife.

Though we clearly understood that Master had spoken to our neighbors and were clearly aligned in a plan to humble or even debase us, the bluntness of what was transpiring seemed to overwhelm both of us. I was blushing a deep red as Miss Samantha spoke sternly...before we take both of you upstairs and start with your sexy wife, we should establish the basics.

You are both to address us as Sir and Miss and this will continue from this point forward...is that understand? Miss Jenny and I both nodded and almost simultaneously, I heard a soft whisper from my wife...Yes, Miss. Tom struck me across the cheek with a reasonable amount of power but not enough to mark me...is that understood slave? I immediately and obediently replied yes Sir. We were then ordered upstairs as previously indicated...I followed as they ushered Miss Jenny upstairs. Sir Tom carried what appeared to be a fishing tackle and I followed eagerly and almost naively at what was transpiring.

As we approached the Master bath, I was ordered in the corner and both Miss Jenny and I soon realized what was in the carrying case. Miss Samantha ordered Miss Jenny naked and on all fours in the Master tub and slut complied in a rapid fashion. I blushed and sensed the overwhelming embarrassment Miss Jenny was feeling as Sir Tom ordered her to spread her legs wider and to press her slutty head against the porcelain tub floor. Sir Tom proceeded to rub an ample amount of lube on her tight tender asshole and enjoyed slut's movements as he assaulted her exposed hole. slut tried to look up, but was ordered to keep her head down once again.

Sir Tom continued and ever so gently he ran his finger around slut's tight rosebud continuing to coat and lubricate her eager hole. I empathized with Miss Jenny as she shifted her ass...I was also sharing in the mixed feelings I sensed Miss Jenny was experiencing at this very stage...both Sir Tom and Miss Samantha could easily identify that slut was starting to enjoy the sensations around her whorish asshole and they were clearly enjoying the torment being inflicted upon her as this alteration occurred.

I immediately tensed as Sir Tom roughly inserted one of his finger's inside of Miss Jenny's eager and now lubricated asshole...He commented, you are incredibly tight back here slut. He paused and Miss Samantha took over...Master will not allow that to last slut and soon you will be stretched nicely back there...you will become an anal slut matching the overall dirty cunt that you are. I glanced up to see Sir Tom smirking...he sensed that slut was now ready and he commented for slut to relax and breathe...my mind wandered as to whether my wife, Miss Jenny, was ready or not.

Regardless, it did not matter. The irony set in as Sir Tom continued...he took hold of the nozzle and pressed it against my wife's now pulsating anus and immediately her hole puckered tightly shut. Sir Tom rotated the nozzle back and forth until it steadily moved inside of her now lubricated slutty hole. While there was little pain at this stage, goose bumps formed across slut's shivering body as the nozzle more roughly penetrated deeper into her tight anal cavity.

Miss Samantha chuckled as she sensed that slut was more and more enjoying the anal torment...are you relishing the administration of your enema slut?

Miss Jenny answered quickly, no Miss. Both Miss Samantha and Sir Tom laughed in unison...well your fondness for such activity will soon dissipate regardless, said Miss Samantha with an evil tone. As Miss Samantha communicated this, the apparatus was opened and immediately two quarts of solution started entering slut's hole.

Instantaneously, slut yelled, oh fuck, oh fuck...she moaned, as the feeling was unlike anything she had experienced and this resulted in bellows of laughter from both Sir Tom and Miss Samantha.

After several minutes, pressure was building as the contents continued to empty deep inside of Miss Jenny. slut was cramping and feeling not only uncomfortable, but also starting to feel real pain. Miss Samantha made it worse...she eagerly and roughly rubbed slut's full belly commenting that slut looked pregnant and in a jovial manner, inquired whether it was in fact Master's baby growing inside of her. As she pressed more firmly, slut whimpered in agony and began to beg and plead.

Please may I release the liquid Miss Samantha, please please please, slut implored? Sir Tom aggressively chimed in...slut, you need to endure much more than this...let the pressure build inside you and relax and breathe you dirty cunt. We are going to make you squirm before you shit yourself Miss Samantha crudely said. Slut was squeezing her sphincter as best she could and tears began to form in her eyes as she held back in agonizing fashion. Sadly, Sir Tom and Miss Samantha had never planned to provide slut permission at all as they wanted her to wallow in humiliation...after holding it for as long as she could, slut cried out as her body relaxed.

The contents emerged from her tight asshole and for slut it was a wonderful and almost orgasmic experience. While the embarrassment of releasing in front of her previously thought "uptight" neighbors was immense and overwhelming, the satisfaction of dispensing the combined sudsy / shitty liquid into the tub was truly blissful. Miss Jenny's body squirmed in embarrassment and guilt as the contents continued releasing from her body. After a short period of time, Miss Jenny moaned in delight as the procedure was finally over or so we thought. That was not the case as the process was repeated much more kindly a second time. Afterwards, Miss Samantha and Sir Tom cleaned slut up with the shower hose making sure not to mess up the earlier work that had gone into the preparation day.

The attention turned to me and in almost exact fashion, I was ordered into the tub. The procedure was duplicated in similar fashion and while the empathy of Miss Jenny's embarrassment had prepared me for my own degradation, it was still not the same...the intensity was overwhelming as my boy pussy was opened and thoroughly cleaned through multiple enemas. I was incredibly happy when the process was finished and almost as quickly as they had arrived, Miss Samantha and Sir Tom disappeared. As they left, they ordered slut to get dressed and communicated in a strict tone, slave, you are not allowed to see slut clothed as that was for Master's privilege. They quickly left and Miss Jenny ordered me out of the Master bedroom room. I went downstairs to read Master's note about my attire requirements for this evening.

Time moved expeditiously and before I knew it, my eyes transfixed on the black car pulling up to the house. As ordered, I was waiting obediently outside and I shivered with nervous anxiety as I felt the cool breeze upon my near naked body. I headed out and entered the car and to my surprise, Tim, my new boss, was in the back seat. Immediately he responded, your Master asked that I help with your arrival given he has his own preparations. We had instructions to this fact so was not surprised that Master was not present, but still the uncomfortable and embarrassing feeling was profound with Tim's presence.

A limo immediately pulled up behind us and Tim ordered our driver to get moving given neither of us were allowed to see Miss Jenny in her required outfit. As we drove away, Tim commented about what a fun and enlightening evening we were all going to have and then snickered and continued...it is truly amusing how your life has changed slave. Weeks ago, I would not have believed what a submissive sissy you are, but seeing you outfitted the way you are tonight certainly illustrates for me the reality of who you are and what you have become...you are genuinely an eager whore, a true sissy whose main purpose is obedience and servitude...I expected Master to be collaring a slut and slave this evening, but the truth is that he is collaring two sluts. I had no retort and just sat obediently as Sir Tim's humiliating words consumed me.

I looked up and noticed the driver looking at me in his rearview mirror which caused even more shame to overcome me. It was near impossible to argue with Sir Tim. I was blushing deeply and thought about what the driver was actually seeing in the mirror...there I was from head to toe with a wig, makeup, a black corset pressing my clamped nipples upwards slightly, my clit caged, my boy pussy plugged, black and red stockings held up firmly by the corset and finally, my red heels. Tim broke me from my submerged humiliation or rather added to it...he roughly cuffed my wrists in front of me attaching a leash to the cuffs and then tied a rope around my ankles giving me some ability to maneuver, but making it quite uncomfortable regardless.

The drive from that point forward was uneventful and I just bathed in my own thoughts of shame and disgrace as Tim remained quiet as well. After winding down a number of roads, we finally pulled into a long drive which led up to a large brick building. It looked like a small version of a European castle and I was surprised as I was unaware of both its presence and its history. The stature of it and the reality of what was coming to fruition had me breathing rapidly. There were a large number of cars and gentlemen in tuxedos ushering people into the front door.

Tim ordered the driver around to the side of the building and after exiting himself, he took hold of the leash and roughly yanked be out of the town car. Come on slave, he said, as he did so. He quickly ushered me into the side of the dark building and down a long corridor.

We made our way into a large room that appeared to be that of a theater combined with a rather large stage, but the seating much more casual and less structured. There were tables versus rowed seating which I assumed made for a more enjoyable atmosphere for the spectators. Tim turned on a few lights and my heart raced at what appeared on the stage. There was a large stockade made of wood, metal and leather and without much time to think, Tim dragged me to it. As he did so, I glanced around the room and noticed a number of large monitors / televisions as well as multiple cameras canvassing the room and particularly the stage.

Without much additional thought, Sir Tim removed by cuffs and leg binds and immediately pressed me over the leather covered bench, roughly forced my head and arms into the respective open holes and then clamped and locked me in place. The result was that my body was bent at more than a 90 degree angle, my pelvis was supported by the firm bench forcing my naked and embarrassing tan lined ass into the air, and my head and arms locked firmly in place. Next I heard some movement and I felt Sir Tim take a hold of each of my legs.

He quickly had them spread and locked to metal rings in the floor providing me little movement. Next, I felt my caged clit being stretched and the pain was intense as I heard another lock. Sir Tim laughed in an evil manner and struck my naked plugged ass. I am going to enjoy myself tonight Sir Tim commented as he then twisted the large heavy metal plug that filled and stretched my boy pussy. He enjoyed this torment for a few minutes, then placed a blindfold on my eyes as he departed leaving me alone in the large room. My mind wandered and raced...again, I kept coming back to how quickly this whole situation had evolved.

Here I was, locked in place for the night of our official collaring...dressed much more like a whore than a man and though uncertain of specifics, I knew that I was going to be subjected to immense humiliation, torment and degradation. As these thoughts sifted through my mind, my little clit throbbed against its cage...all while being pulled, stretched downward, and locked away from my body.

For what felt like hours, I heard people shuffling into the room and was surprised at the number of voices. There was some snickering, but mostly a lot of conversation that was difficult, if not impossible to make out and I could not detect any specific voices. Suddenly, a gentleman spoke loudly for people to take their seats. The ceremony was about to commence and he asked for complete silence. I wondered if Miss Jenny was already present, but I did not have much time to continue this thought process.

A loud voice boomed, I am Sir William and I will be the authority presiding over this ceremony. Thank all of your for attending and supporting Master in his collaring of this very lucky couple. I have already gone through the contracts in great detail and though ownership has already been established and is in fact in full force, this ceremony is the final step towards consummating Master as the owner of both slut and slave. Master is appreciative that you have all made the efforts to be here tonight as he will certainly be relying on many, if not all of you in this long and wonderful endeavor.

He wanted me to thank all of those who have already played an important role in the preliminary training, marking, and the preparation of both slut and slave for this special evening. Master has assured me that each and every one of you will be rewarded with services offered by slut and slave in due course and that nothing is currently off limits so feel free to approach him with your requests and ideas no matter how perverse they may be.

Sir William continued, per the waiver each of you has signed, the events tonight will be memorialized. If anyone blindly signed and does not want to be included in the film and/or photography, please feel free to leave now. There was silence and I could feel goose bumps forming on my arms and legs. I did not think so, was Sir William's reply...solidifying the fact that everyone remained present for the ceremony.

I felt a quick tug and my blindfold was quickly removed by Sir William. There stood a large man in a black robe before me. Sir William returned to the center stage, just a few steps away and his arms rose towards the ceiling. Instantly, organ music commenced and the lights dimmed slightly. Everything was still clearly visible, but the mood certainly was modified. My mind raced and I could only think of some sort of cult ritual...it was truly what it felt like which caused my heart to beat rapidly. I glanced up to see Master walking down the center aisle with a similar, but white robe clothing him. On each side of Master walked a man carrying a pillow...each man was nearly naked with black cloth connecting each man's neck to his own exposed genitalia.

As they approached, it was clear that on each pillow rested a shiny metal collar...both made with similar metal, but one clearly larger than the other. I quickly assumed that the larger one was for me though was not certain in my conclusion. Once Master entered the stage, he walked directly to me, swiftly and roughly struck my exposed ass with his hand and softly asked me if I was ready for this night. I winced in pain, but quickly responded, yes Master. I expected nothing less slave, Master commented with a slight bellow. The conversation was not for the benefit of others, but just between us and he seemed pleased and amused at my quick and somewhat eager reply.

The reality was that I knew it was no longer about me, my wants or desires...things had escalated quickly and my purpose was really now for the pleasure of Master and Miss Jenny. Though she was, by all standards, officially becoming his owned slut this evening, she was still my dominant, superior wife and the love of my life.

Without additional thought, the music changed and everyone stood. Though tightly in place, I stretched my neck slightly and immediately saw Miss Jenny coming down the aisle. She was stunning and I now was able to see what hours earlier I had hoped to see. As expected, the white corset did not cover, but instead lifted her perfect breasts (similar to the black corset that I bear). She wore the stockings and the pearl panties picked out earlier and they glistened off her dark skin. The pearls, again as expected, moved between her pussy lips as she walked and I was certain that she was already soaking from combined excitement and anxiety.

Similar to Master, a woman walked on each side of her with a white laced pillow. I could not make out what rested on each of the pillows until they neared. My heart raced further...a beautiful metal and leather crop appeared on each pillow, but I did not understand the purpose at this particular stage.