The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do you understand that Master will require you to be coated in his urine and the piss of others he chooses? That he will frequently drench you in his warm piss for his pleasure as he so desires? Do you understand that you are free to operate within the realm of your family and professional life independently, but only so much as to best maintain your mental and physical health, happiness, and professional status and therefore to be of better service to your Master? Do you agree to obey without question, any and all commands of your Master?

Do you acknowledge that as a slave, you have no right to say no to any request no matter how perverse or difficult? That you must be able to endure the pain Master wishes to inflict upon you and any and all humiliation Master wishes you to be subjected to? Do you understand that you will be tested consistently, and that your boundaries are no longer yours to choose? Master will determine what, if any your limits are and you will be appreciative and feel honored that he has done so?

Do you understand that you will abide by all Master's commands at any point in time including commands by your Master to show any part of your body, to anyone, anywhere, at any time? That you will instantly and without hesitation comply with any and all commands by your Master to be of service sexually in any way to himself or anyone else of his choosing, anywhere, in front of anyone else, at any time?

You further acknowledge and accept the fact that your relationship with slut though bound by the vows of marriage is secondary to Master's relationship with slut? That you will support that relationship in every aspect? Do you understand and ultimately agree that you are Master's slave, his toy and pawn to do with as he pleases, that you no longer have autonomy to think on your own, but your life going forward is solely for the pleasure of Miss Jenny, Master and their desires no matter how perverse they may be?

Sir William continued...do you agree that your boy pussy is there solely for Master's pleasure to fuck and stuff as he desires, and that your tight hole will be abused by his manhood, toys of his choosing and others he deems worthy of fucking and stretching you? Sir William stopped and I wondered why at this particular stage, but would quickly learn why. Master asked his slut to rise slightly so that I could speak. I was sad as her clean puckered hole briefly left my mouth, but I had little time to think about it.

Master spoke...do you acknowledge the aforementioned comments slave? I said yes Master and immediately he ordered slut to return to her position. Feel free to use his tongue on your cunt slut, Master commented and Miss Jenny shifted slightly allowing her soaking pussy to come in contact with my eager tongue. My boy clit pulsed in its cage as she did this. Master motioned the men over and I could not clearly see what they handed him. I felt my cage being removed, but immediately I felt a new device being re-attached. Sir William spoke once again...slave do you acknowledge that the new chastity device is a symbol of Master's ownership of you? That you will wear the device proudly and will not hide, cover or conceal the device in any way?

Master has carefully crafted this device such that it protrudes further than normal chastity devices and in doing so will oftentimes be visible in normal everyday clothing. Do you slave accept that you will carefully choose certain clothing to show the device off even when not ordered to do so by Master or Miss Jenny? While in the locker room, you will change clothing more slowly than before to proudly show off the device? You will spend time each day walking around the locker room or inside the steam room without clothing and without a towel to highlight your humble position as Master's slave?

Do you acknowledge that you will not leave the locker room until at least three patrons visibly see your device and that you are required to honestly and proudly address any questions or comments directed towards you about your new device? Do you admit and understand that your humiliation is pleasing to both Master and Miss Jenny? That Miss Jenny has revealed to Master that she finds your degradation, shame and disgrace to be a substantial aphrodisiac and as such wants Master to continue to push you to new heights of humiliation and embarrassment? Do you acknowledge that you will research and open your mind to new ways of debasing yourself and share those thoughts eagerly with Master and Miss Jenny?

Master interrupted briefly, slave, I want to read what is present on your new device...Master continued...I am a proud owned slave and wear this device to show my devotion to Master. Sir William strangely then regressed back to an earlier acknowledgement...do you slave fully understand and admit that your eager virgin boy pussy will always be available and open to your Master's use and abuse as he deems appropriate. Miss Jenny lifted herself and it was clear they wanted a verbal response. Obediently, I said I do Master. Immediately I felt my ass raised slightly by Master's strong hands.

Miss Jenny turned around so that while her pussy still rested on my mouth and tongue, she was now facing Master and could watch the act I was about to experience. I felt my legs stretched wider and in a surprising and shocking manner, I felt Master pull the plug from my boy pussy and replace it with his bulbous tip. Sir William continued and again was repetitive in nature from before...do you fully agree that your boy pussy, though previous off limits, is now available for Master's pleasure as he so desires? To be penetrated, stretched, fucked, abused, and even fisted should Master choose to do so? I was shaking in fear and apprehension, but obediently moaned into Miss Jenny's pussy doing my best to agree and acknowledge Sir Williams's statements.

I felt Master lunge and my tight hole stretched to take the huge tip inside of me. The pain was horrific and I felt as though I was being ripped apart. Miss Jenny lunged also and rode my face. She moaned and it was evident she was enjoying what was taking place. I could not tell but sensed they were kissing as she fucked my face.

Master pushed forward ever so slightly and I felt my boy pussy stretch more to accommodate his thick member. I nearly screamed but was muffled by Miss Jenny's pussy and the pain seemed to excite both of them.

Master roughly thrust forward aggressively burying his full length inside of me...I let out a muffled scream as it felt as though my insides were completely stretched and full, and Miss Jenny was moaning in concert with Master doing so. Fuck him, she said...fuck your slave mercilessly. I was in shock, but could only try and endure the pain I was experiencing. Master enjoyed slut's ruthlessness and rapidly began fucking my tight boy pussy. He moaned as he did so and I felt so open and exposed as he assaulted me with short rough strokes.

They were both moaning and sensed they were kissing once again. I could not get comfortable and the pain was both constant and extreme. Master stopped and rested and for the first time, I felt diminished pain and did my best to take a number of deep breaths through my nose. It would not last as Master removed the full length of his cock and it popped as it exited my tight boy pussy. Immediately, he roughly shoved it back in...it was as painful as when it originally entered and I moaned in severe anguish. This seemed to again excite them both and Master thrust roughly forward again burying his full length inside of me.

Master and slut both seemed enthralled with the torment I was being subjected to. Again, Master removed his massive cock completely and then with one thrust buried himself balls deep. Miss Jenny laughed and roughly took hold of my chastised boy clit and balls. She commented...slave is leaking and he clearly must be enjoying this. I could not believe my ears, but focused on my boy clit and did in fact feel it pulsing in its new cage.

Miss Jenny started riding my face with vigor and Master quickened his pace and began pounding my still tight boy pussy. He was pounding me and without notice, he set off a reaction...Miss Jenny moaned loudly and I could feel her experiencing an incredible orgasm on my tongue and mouth.

When this subsided, Miss Jenny lifted herself and Master reached forward placing a collar around my neck and locked it in place. He did so swiftly and the action did not seem to slow his pace as he fucked my boy pussy vigorously while he did so. I looked in Miss Jenny's eyes and she again gripped by caged boy clit and balls and pulled them upwards. As she did so, Master moaned and I felt him emptying his thick warm cum deep into my stretched boy pussy. The feeling was incredible and my mini cock pulsed and in amazing fashion, my own cum leaked and emerged from my caged boy clit.

My eyes connected with Miss Jenny and she smiled widely at what was transpiring. She mouthed to me, it looks like you are the slut and not me...immediately I blushed deeply. I felt incredibly ashamed and embarrassed as my own cum emerged on my stomach as my Master's cock filled my stretched asshole. I was no longer a virgin and worse, it was evident to Master, Miss Jenny, and all the attendees that I clearly enjoyed myself.

My little boy clit had betrayed me and my own cum began to dry on my stomach as my mind contemplated the loss of my anal virginity.

This was a hard limit for me, which clearly meant that it was only to be penetrated by toys, fingers, etc. Now the physicality was overwhelming...I felt the warm thick fluid buried deep inside me and the soreness of my boy pussy now was surfacing in my mind. I could feel Master's gigantic cock soften slightly which ironically allowed me to further sense the pain now more evident than ever. Quickly my thoughts altered as Master shifted backwards, letting his massive shaft slip and pop from my freshly fucked and stretched boy pussy.

There was literally a loud pop as he removed himself, but he quickly motioned and a plug was immediately inserted inside my tender ass. It slipped in easily but felt tight and quite full once inserted. Master aggressively maneuvered himself and pressed his still huge softening cock past my lips into my mouth. The taste was even more unique than before as he ordered me to suck, clean and worship his amazing cock. Miss Jenny moaned watching as Master's shaved pubis lunged against my face.

The large bulbous tip of Master's cock was deep in my throat and strangely I felt proud that I was slowly becoming accustomed to Master's cock in my mouth and throat. My gag reflex was improving and oddly, I gained comfort in the fact that I was able to feel Master's cock head deep in my throat. I licked and sucked at our mixed juices and Miss Jenny smugly commented at what a naughty sissy I was transforming into...you are such a dirty sissy...look how much you enjoy sucking your Master's cock after it has just taken your anal cherry, she commented.

Master laughed and I felt mortified at the actuality of what was taking place. Still, like an eager and obedient cuckold sissy, I sucked, slurped, licked and swallowed Master's cock until he removed it from my eager slutty mouth. A feeling of dejection came over me as my Master's cock was no longer inside me...my ass was stretched and still plugged, but it was no longer my Master's superior cock and my throat, mouth and lips felt empty. I blushed knowing what a sissy slut I was becoming and how the absence of Master's cock left me desolate. What also was transpiring was the evolution of Miss Jenny.

While she was becoming more submissive to Master, she was becoming more dominant to me and she was enthralled by the deep degradation, humiliation and torment being inflicted upon me. While removing my plug, she asked Master if she could spoon feed me his cum. The shift was so natural and Master seemed pleased...he quickly gave slut his blessing and I felt the metal plug being roughly yanked from my sore and stretched boy pussy. I felt a cold metal object against my tender hole and soon learned that it was a cold spoon that Miss Jenny had one of the people helping obtain from a nearby refrigerator.

The tip of the spoon aggressively dug at my boy pussy and within seconds, I was being fed Master's accumulated cum from my stretched, coated boy pussy. The taste was strong and potent, but I obediently gulped down the mixed fluid and licked the spoon clean. Miss Jenny again pressed the spoon inside my boy pussy and circled my hole accumulating more of Master's superior cum. Again, I was spoon fed the distinct tasting fluid and slightly gagged as I again subserviently gulped it down. Rather than Master taking charge, Miss Jenny assertively and antagonistically commented while slightly smirking...you are a such a dirty and naughty cum guzzling cuckold...your tongue and your mouth are the only worthy physical attributes and you will be ordered to use both often and obediently.

Miss Jenny pressed the final spoonful of mixed fluid to my lips and I licked and swallowed the salty thick fluid. As I did so, I was reminded of my new role as a slave, a sissy cocksucker, but most importantly, I was reminded that I no longer had any control of my future...my limits had been erased and this was clearly evident as my tender boy pussy pulsed in agony and pain at Master's vile attack. My mind shifted and with all of the humiliation and subjugation, I still felt my own cum puddle starting to dry on my stomach.

The feeling was quickly addressed as Miss Jenny joked...while you have been lucky to have consumed a lot of Master's superior cum tonight, your luck is changing as it is now time for you to eat your own nasty filth...she continued, fortunately for you, your little boy clit produces a small fraction of the cum Master's superior cock does. In concert with her words, Miss Jenny scooped up my own cum from my belly and brought the sticky fluid to my mouth.

Eagerly like the slave that I now was, I licked and slurped her fingers clean. She did so several times until all of my own cum was transferred into my mouth. Miss Jenny was obviously enjoying the act as she moaned while rubbing her hardening clit with one hand as she fed me my cum with the other.

Master motioned and within minutes slut and I were standing before the crowd...our new collars being worn proudly. Sir William spoke...I now give you slut and slave, Master's new and officially owned pets. Each collar is symbolic of Master's true ownership over each of them respectively.

Slave bears an additional collar...the chastity device and specifically the ring around slave's little clit and balls shall be worn like a wedding ring, illustrating slave's dedication and devotion to his Master.

Finally, each also bears multiple tattoos explicitly revealing Master's ownership and each of you will have the opportunity to examine those in detail here this evening. In return for Master's kind gifts and ownership over each of them, slut and slave have provided Master with a special crop designed specifically for each of them. These have been provided with complete knowledge that punishment will be required throughout their respective lives and at times, Master may wish to inflict pain for absolutely no reason at all.

Without hesitation, Master attached leashes to each of our respective collars, ordered us on all fours and slowly paraded us, his newly owned subjects around the stage as bells rang through the theater. Sir William again spoke as the bells subsided...the collaring ceremony is official and all present are welcome to come wish Master, slut and slave congratulations. Master also wants to offer those present to stay for what will certainly be an entertaining party. This will shortly commence after the congratulations have subsided. The party for those interested in staying will begin with a cropping ceremony in concert with a formal inspection for both slut and slave...again, all are welcome to partake in these aspects.

As the crowd maneuvered near the stage, Sir William spoke...thank you for allowing me to be the authority for the collaring of this lucky submissive couple. As a present to Master, I have had two ankle bracelets specifically made for each slut and slave. Sir William raised the first in the air and read...Master's owned slut / worn with pride and devotion. Sir William raised the second and read...Master's owned slave / a sissy cuckold dedicated to Master and Miss Jenny. He attached the first around slut's ankle and then attached the second around my own.

Master shook Sir William's hand and thanked him and then snapped his fingers in the air. Almost instantaneously, a number of men approached carrying a modified version of Saint Andrew's cross. The unit was fairly massive and made of metal, but different from the normal version. There were two crosses that unfolded and connected to each other side by side and also unique was the fact that these crosses folded downward which I soon learned why. Miss Jenny and I were aggressively attached to the respective crosses which had the effect of not only having us bent over and exposed, but our arms and legs were splayed wide on the respective crosses.

Even in this position, I could hear the crowd maneuvering closer and my heart raced as I knew that each of our bodies were splayed open. I heard a voice but was unsure who spoke...please form two lines the person communicated...I could only envision the crowd forming lines behind each of us. Before I could comprehend exactly what was taking place, I felt a crop come down across my ass. There were comments around the tattoos and tan lines that each of us openly revealed.

The commentary was not for our ears and thus made it difficult for me to make out what was being said, but I am sure it was amusing given how each of us looked. Again, without warning, I felt a crop come down roughly on my ass again. At the same moment, I heard slut, my lovely wife, gasp as well. A man leaned near me and placed an iPad in front of me...immediately I could see what was probably being filmed and captured on the screens. My mind fluttered as I could see a very clear vision of my neighbor behind me and I flinched just before I watched the crop strike my tender ass once again.

I could see Master smiling and he commented...that is your three Jill. She shuffled along only to be replaced by Gabby, the tattoo artist that had done such an expert job of marking both of us as Master's toys. She was more rough than Jill and strategic in her assault. She took careful aim and the first blow hit the barcode tattoo between my ass and boy clit. As I cringed in pain and watched Gabby laughing in the monitor, I noticed who had approached my wife...it was her former boyfriend and my body tightened and my breath stopped. I felt a strange pain throughout my body as Master welcomed him and whispered instructions to him.

I watched with angst as he was allowed a great deal of privilege. I watched as his hands softly stroked Miss Jenny's lower back and then eagerly made their way to her splayed ass. I could see the redness of her ass from her first attacker, but was now focused on what was transpiring between my wife and her ex-lover. His caresses continued until he reached her tender asshole and I watched as he rubbed her barcode tattoo.

With one hand he pulled apart her ass and I watched in jealousy as he caressed her ass crack with the other...slowly he rubbed around her puckered hole and I saw my wife arch almost inviting penetration. Simultaneously, I heard her moan as I watched him laugh at the effect he was having on her. Suddenly, Gabby's second blow roughly hit my ass with brute force and I lunged as best I could to no avail. Immediately my ass was hot and I could feel a welt forming as Miss Jenny's ex-lover loudly joked for everyone nearby to hear...just like old times he said and as he did so, two of his fingers penetrated my wife's asshole.