The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as they easily entered and I immediately wondered if Master's anal assault had permanently stretched her. Again I heard Miss Jenny moan near me and watched as her ass pressed back against his fingers forcing them deep inside until his knuckles pressed against her opening. I watched in amazement, pondering whether my wife had already been transformed into an ass whore or worse, whether she was just engrossed in the moment of being with her ex-lover. He released her ass cheek and rubbed her back as he began to more aggressively fuck her asshole with his fingers. I watched as a third finger entered and his assault quickened.

As Gabby's third and final blow hit the precise spot that she welted previously, I heard my wife's ex-lover state, still the dirty whore I remember Jen. My ass was on fire and my mind raced at the derogatory commentary from Miss Jenny's ex. To make matters worse, I saw Jan, my ex next in line.

Jan seemed intrigued with what was taking place with Miss Jenny and watched as slut's ex quickly removed his fingers from her stretched asshole, reached around and shoved them into Miss Jenny's mouth. Initially a strange thought hit me...I was stunned at the remarkable technology and camera work as the monitor zoomed in on slut's face. I watched in a mesmerized state as my wife eagerly licked and sucked his fingers clean and she appeared even more turned on if that was possible.

What happened next caused my heart to drop...my wife's ex-lover whispered to Master and I watched as Master nodded and then snapped his fingers. Immediately, another gentleman approached and handed my wife's ex-lover something. He held it in the air and then quickly lowered his pants. It seemed to happen in slow motion as I stunningly watched slut's ex-lover open the condom, now realizing what was handed to him, and he artfully wrapped it around his growing hard cock.

It was not near the size of Master's but my resentment was still profound as it was visibly longer and thicker than my little boy clit, which had already been deemed useless by my sexy wife. Not wasting time, he lunged forward and with one stroke he buried his cock deep into my slutty wife's pussy. Miss Jenny moaned and bucked as much as her binds would allow. The monitor was split screen and I watched him immediately quicken his pace...I was glued to the scene of his cock rapidly pounding my wife's juicy cunt and simultaneously, I watched my wife's face as she was obviously in pure ecstasy.

I felt hot breath on my ear as Jan whispered...your wife is really enjoying herself slave, I know your little cock could never please her or any other woman in that manner. A multitude of feelings engulfed me...thoughts of inadequacy, immense jealousy, and humiliation were all present, but my embarrassment was overwhelming as the monitor changed to reveal my caged boy clit. I, along with everyone else, watched my little boy clit pulsating in its locked metal cage and there was precum visibly leaking from my tiny head.

My body was clearly betraying me as my miniature cock pressed uncomfortably against the cage and droplets of precum continued to emerge from the tip. I was bewildered as my body was divulging the "true me" and illustrating to everyone my obvious excitement at watching my wife and her ex-lover engage in a hot fuck session. Jan again leaned in and whispered into my hear...you were born to be a cuckold slave...I used to tell all my friends how small and worthless you were in the bedroom with the exception of your talented tongue, and it is clearly evident why Jen keeps you around slave. She nibbled my ear and I felt even more precum dispense from my useless caged boy clit.

My thoughts were immediately back to my wife as both her and her ex-lover's moans were heightening. Everyone watched as he fucked her deeper and deeper and together they glistened in passionate sweat. We all watched as their bodies tightened in unison...it was clear that they were experiencing an incredible orgasm together and I felt so insignificant at that very moment. It lasted for minutes and you could hear a pin drop as the crowd was mesmerized at the mutual orgasms being experienced between my wife and her ex-lover.

Finally, my wife let out a deep breath and voiced loudly...Oh My God that was amazing. Immediately thereafter, Master led the crowd in a prolonged clapping escapade and proudly told my wife's ex-lover that he would have many opportunities to fuck Master's owned slut in the future. He then whispered to my wife's ex-lover and moments later he approached me.

His condom had been removed, and his glistening cock approached my lips. Without an order, I knew what was expected of me and I opened my mouth to clean his cum remnants from his still hard cock. He seemed to enjoy the torment as he took hold of the back of my head, gripped my hair, and pressed his full member deep into my throat causing me to gag. He laughed as he did this again and again...his superior cock had just brought my gorgeous wife and his former lover to an amazing orgasm and now was pressing deeper and deeper into my throat, gagging me with each deep thrust. I obediently sucked, slurped, and cleaned his thicker and longer cock and eagerly consumed the remnants of his salty cum as the last few droplets emerged from the tip. He slowly withdrew it from my zealous mouth and immediately he pressed the condom to my lips and ordered me to devour his cum.

Miss Jenny voiced something, but it was not clear and she said it again more loudly...her words were crystal clear this time...make slave beg as I know how eager he is to taste my boyfriend's cum. The harsh comment stung me and my mind raced at her words...I reiterated the words in my mind and felt deep humiliation...it was as much her request to have me beg as it was her statement about her boyfriend...did she intentionally leave "ex" off the statement or was it just a simple mistake. Before I could further contemplate the answer, Jan roughly brought down the crop against my exposed ass.

Simultaneously she ordered me to beg my wife's ex-lover for his cum filled condom and he laughed as he lifted it high into the air. I was being pushed into a deeper state of submission and almost in a trance, I begged him...Sir, may I please suck your delicious cum from the condom you just filled while fucking and pleasing my wife. I am less of a man than you and am eager to taste and slurp down your superior and precious cum. There were a number of laughs around me as I finished my begging. As he lowered the condom to my lips, Jan again swiftly lowered the crop and I could almost hear the wind as the instrument swung through the air connecting against my red and welted ass cheek.

My mouth opened to scream but I am unsure if a sound ever emerged as my wife's ex-lover immediately pressed the tip of the condom inside my mouth and squeezed. A surprisingly large amount of warm salty cum spilled past my lips and coated the entirety of my mouth. I took two large gulps of his cum before the final remains were pressed from the used condom into my still eagerly awaiting mouth. He then chuckled as he turned the condom inside out and rubbed it across my forehead...wear the remaining portion of my cum slave, there will be plenty more of it in the future, he said in a very disrespectful tone. I was not shocked and in my current position, it was clear that I deserved no respect.

Like the slave that I now was, I sucked down the last of his salty cum in my throat as I felt the sticky wetness already drying on my forehead. Before I could process all that had taken place, I felt Jan's last blow being roughly delivered to my tender and welted ass. I heard Miss Jenny's ex-lover and Jan chatting as they both walked away and I knew without question, that we would be experiencing many future scenarios with them.

For the most part, the rest of the cropping and inspection ceremony went as expected. One after another took their place behind each of us and left marks and welts with the respective crops. From time to time, Master allowed certain individuals to penetrate Miss Jenny with their fingers, but no other individual was allowed to fuck her besides her ex-lover. That did not prevent her from experiencing a number of orgasms on the fingers of our neighbors, my co-workers, and others Master trusted to be there. The last in line was a major surprise and though I had not communicated anything to Master, I was unsure if Miss Jenny had mentioned Greg.

Greg was a very attractive, younger single neighbor that lived a few houses down from us and Miss Jenny had a significant crush on him. They had flirted often and though I was jealous, it always played out innocently. She had teased me in the past that she would love to be fucking Greg and would tell me all about it but would keep my knowledge of their encounters a secret to Greg. This way, he would think he was getting away with something and it would cause their encounters to be more exciting, erotic and naughty.

Miss Jenny would always touch my little cock after sharing these fantasies and smile at how hard I quickly became. Still, we knew very little about Greg and I never suspected that he would be present at our collaring ceremony. Master shouted loudly...the inspection and spanking ceremony is coming to a close and Greg here will conclude that part of the evening. He whispered in Greg's ear and Greg immediately made his way behind me. Swiftly and brutally, Greg struck my ass with the crop. It felt as though my skin tore as the pain was immense at the strength of Greg's attack. Greg did not stop at three, but continued forcefully cropping my ass again and again until tears formed in my eyes and screams escaped my mouth.

Finally, Greg's attack subsided as he moved to Miss Jenny. In a very different fashion, Greg's cropping commenced but it was more sensual as Greg maneuvered the crop between Miss Jenny's thighs and teased and tormented her. She was wriggling with excitement and my chest tightened with jealousy once again. I now watched the screen as he masterfully and erotically glided the crop along her gorgeous body and kept nearing but never touching her sensitive clit. Everyone watched as her body swayed and arched to have her excited clit brushed, but Greg never gave in always avoiding her most sensitive spot.

Finally, Greg lightly spanked Miss Jenny causing her to shake with more excitement, and followed by lowering the crop upon her sexy ass. Master then spoke...slut, given your crush on Greg I thought you would be honored to suck his cock to conclude the spanking and inspection ceremony...Master paused and then asked for an answer. Surprisingly, slut answered eagerly, yes Master I would love to suck Greg's cock if that would please you Master...she continued, I have had a crush on Greg for some time and I have often fantasized about what it would be like to finally see and experience his cock.

My heart sank as the words so easily escaped my wife's lips, but before I could further analyze the situation, I watched Greg quickly position himself before slut's mouth. He slowly lowered his pants and again my heart raced as he pulled his impressively large cock from his pants. Part of me was hopeful that Greg was not well endowed, but that was clearly not the case and Miss Jenny's eyes and smile were captured clearly as Greg had removed his member. He softly pressed it to slut's mouth and she eagerly stretched her tongue to lap at his magnificent cock head. She moaned as she did so, then paused and stated quite loudly...this is even more than I fantasized about and can't wait to have you inside my cunt.

He shifted and so did his cock as it instantly grew longer and thicker to my dismay. slut's mouth lunged forward taking Greg's bulbous head into her mouth and she sucked and coated it with her warm saliva. She moaned as did Greg as she took more of his masterful cock inside her mouth. It was an erotic site and more sensual than anything as Greg was almost comforting as he slowly slid deeper into her mouth pressing the tip into her willing throat. She tilted and pressed forward allowing Greg's cock deeper inside her mouth and throat, and I heard her moan in ecstasy as she did this.

My heart raced with jealousy as my wife was undeniably loving what was transpiring. Her moans increased as did her action and she was now slurping and sucking Greg's delicious cock at a more rapid pace. The screen was split and Greg's head arched back as my wife serviced him like a pro. His hips pressed back enabling his cock to slide freely of slut's mouth and there were gasps from the crowd. Greg's cock had grown tremendously while in slut's mouth and the huge magnificent member was now visible to everyone.

It was probably still smaller than Master's but I could not be certain without measuring as it was quite the specimen and clearly others agreed as sounds of awe continued to emanate from the crowd.

Greg seemed to enjoy the crowd's acknowledgement as he was smiling from ear to ear and then pressed forward and more aggressively shoved his huge thick cock deep into my wife's mouth and into her throat. She choked but adjusted and was again slurping and sucking his mammoth prick. The pace quickened as Greg thrust his hips again and again fucking slut's mouth like a pussy.

Master whispered to Greg and within seconds thereafter, Greg removed his massive cock from my wife's disheartened mouth, and quickly positioned himself in front of me.

Greg stroked his gigantic shaft several times before his monstrous cock exploded onto my face. I was unable to move as stream after stream of Greg's hot thick cum sprayed out of his impressive and superior cock, coating the entirety of my face and nearly gluing my eyes shut. I could feel the sticky fluid everywhere and could hear the laughter and admiration from the crowd. Greg then roughly pressed his still squirting cock past my lips and deep into my throat coating my mouth along its path.

I felt his cum still spewing and it was shooting directly into my throat. He took hold of my head, burying the length of his enormous prick all of the way inside. My throat stretched to accommodate it as my nose pressed firmly into his clean shaven skin. He held me there and grunted as the last spurts of his salty cum emerged into my throat. He obnoxiously plopped his massive dong from my mouth, struck my cum-covered face multiple times with his thick and heavy member and then chuckled. I have ruined your whorish makeup slave, he said crudely, which resulted in roars of laughter from the crowd.

He nodded to Master and then commented loudly...you are a very lucky man and I hope that you will allow me to use my neighbors from time to time. Master thundered...it is clearly apparent that slut has strong feelings for you Greg and equally evident that slave enjoys devouring your cum...as such there will be numerous opportunities for you to enjoy my new owned toys. Master then stated firmly...this has concluded the spanking and inspection ceremony...please everyone enjoy the rest of your evening and thank you for celebrating this wonderful night with us.

I watched the screen as the cameras were focused on my cum coated face, which as my wife's ex-lover had so rudely stated was a complete mess due to the copious amounts of cum now drying combined with the smeared makeup.

The other side of the screen zoomed in on slut's delicious holes and within seconds thereafter, the screens went blank, and a curtain wrapped around the stage cutting us off from the broader crowd. While others were left to enjoy the party, my wife and I were left together to think and contemplate our new lives as collared slave and collared slut. I was able to turn to my wife and her smile melted me and then her smile turned to a slight chuckle. Words did not need to be spoken as I knew that she was laughing at the facial I had just received from her deep crush.

My last thoughts of the evening were looking at my beautiful wife still so uncertain of how our lives together would unfold, immense thoughts of jealously knowing how eagerly Miss Jenny responded to the sexual interactions with her ex-lover, Greg and Master this evening, and finally, thoughts of inadequacy and humiliation were overwhelming as I knew that my little boy clit could never please her in the same manner as these superior cocks if at all...these final thoughts engulfed me and as I felt an abundance amount of Greg's cum drying on my face, my boy clit hardened and pulsed against its cage.

Trying to reconcile all of my thoughts and feelings, I felt precum leak from my small caged boy clit, and I truly felt like a dirty, naughty, whorish slave.