The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I returned, Sir Gilbert was sitting and my wife was facing away from him but visibly impaled on his massive black prick. While on my knees, I handed the men their beers and then turned my attention back to my now skewered wife. Sir Jeremy was quickly becoming the instigator and ordered me to lick my wife's pussy and Sir Gilbert's cock.

As I shifted toward them, Sir Jeremy roughly took the back of my head and forced it into their combined sex. I stretched my tongue out and though I could not see as my face was pressed into my wife's pelvis, I licked any skin that I could come in contact with. Quickly I detected Sir Gilbert's cock and now my tongue could actually feel the tightness of my wife's pussy lips snugly around his huge shaft. Sir Gilbert was resting but as I licked both him and my wife, I felt him initiate a thrusting motion and my wife's cries echoed throughout the plane.

Sir Gilbert allowed my wife to stand slightly allowing her some reprieve and as he did this, he fully removed his huge big black cock. He ordered me to lube his cock with my mouth and saliva. Immediately and aggressively, Sir Jeremy pushed the back of my head on Sir Gilbert's huge dong and I gagged as it quickly hit the back of my throat; spit and saliva emerged from my mouth in ample amounts as I choked on the massive black prick, but even so, Sir Jeremy was not pleased.

He again took hold of my head and forced me onto Sir Gilbert's shaft and this time he held me firmly as he roughly forced my mouth and throat up and down on the monster dark cock. I did my best to breath out of my nose and allow the back of my throat to get pounded by Sir Gilbert's vast bulbous cockhead. My wife proactively looking down on my actions commented, "Get it nice and wet my sissy husband as I want to enjoy his huge black cock inside me."

Everyone was surprised and Sir Gilbert became more excited; he reached under my hovering wife and smacked my face aggressively. The action forcefully knocked his massive cock out of my mouth. Almost in unison, he gripped his new slut's hips and pulled her aching cunt down onto his throbbing, saliva coated manhood. While she still cried out loud as her pussy stretched around his massive cock, it was not as thunderous as before.

Sir Gilbert ordered me to keep licking them both as he began bouncing my wife on his superior black prick. I tried to watch as I was mesmerized by the size of his cock now penetrating my wife's pussy, but knew better and buried my face deeper into my wife's soft skin to appropriately lick and suck at her clit and his iron hard shaft. After approximately 10 minutes of raw fucking, I could feel the familiar sensation of my wife's body starting to tense and erotic moans were frequently escaping her mouth. Without any prodding, my wife and Sir Gilbert's new eager slut began begging. "Please Sir Gilbert, may I cum on your delicious big black cock? I have never in my life felt so full and am pleading with you to allow my slutty body and my dirty cunt to experience a life altering orgasm on your amazing black prick."

I lowered my mouth from my wife's clit to Sir Gilbert's huge shaft and licked feverishly trying to please him. It was the hardest cock I had ever felt with my faggoty tongue and by his moans and his breathing, I could sense he was nearing his own powerful orgasm. Sir Jeremy reached out roughly grabbed my wife's nipples, one in each hand, and twisted them violently and she bellowed in pain. Sir Jeremy spoke sternly. "You are a dirty cum whore and will only orgasm when you are told to slut."

He released her nipples causing more pain as the blood flowed back into each one and then continued smacking them as Sir Gilbert continued his aggressive assault.

His pace quickened as did his groans and finally, Sir Gilbert ordered her to orgasm, "cum you dirty whore, you are a tramp whose pussy was made to be fucked, filled, stretched, and abused. This weekend you will get to worship a lot of this cock and will forever yearn and crave for more."

He continued as he groaned loudly and lunged deeply inside of my wife, "I am cumming deep inside of your well used pussy slut, thank me for coating your whorish cunt walls and filling your womb with my baby making sperm."

As I continued working hard to lick the underside of his buried and pulsating shaft, I could actually feel ample amounts of cum traveling through his shaft and being shot deep into my wife's cunt. Strangely, I actually thought about what internal woman parts were beyond her cunt as I knew that he was certainly spewing his thick hot cum further than any man had ever done. My wife shrieked, screamed and moaned; I thought to myself as I listened in jealousy to her pleasurable cries. I had never heard my wife make such noises in her entire life. As these thoughts were drifting in and out of my head, I suddenly felt incredible wetness drenching my face.

I could not reconcile the situation and just continued licking Sir Gilbert's still throbbing shaft. The others shouted and cheered and I finally heard Master say, "Well done Sir Gilbert, you have slut squirting all over your cock and all over slave's face."

It all finally made sense, I was I was being soaked with her juices as her pussy was gushing fluid from the pleasure she was receiving from Sir Gilbert's massive cock. Again, I was overwhelmed with envy and my mind kept shifting back and forth between the image of her gaping pussy and her spraying cunt and knew that I could never come close to satisfying my wife in such a manner. Sir Gilbert's fucking motions slowly subsided as did my wife's moans as he began to speak. "I told you slut that you would get immense satisfaction from my cock and now you will crave this experience forever in your mind."

There was not a moment of silence as his slut, my wife immediately spoke. "Sir Gilbert, you have an amazing cock and I have never been fulfilled like that in my entire life and only Master, Sir Jeremy and one past boyfriend have pleased me in near similar fashion, you can have my horny cunt whenever you want as I feel so incredibly lucky to have been pleasured by you in such a manner."

Sir Gilbert was feeling cocky now and jovially asked his new slut. "What about your husband, slut?"

Again, without hesitation she spoke, "I can only assume you are joking as cucky's tiny clit will never be able to satisfy me and while slave has an incredible tongue, there is nothing like being fucked and pleasured by a real man's cock Sir."

Silence let this moment sink in as I was engulfed in utter humiliation only broken by the laughs of the other men.

Before my mind could further contemplate my ineptitude, Sir Gilbert ordered his new slut to take hold of her pussy lips and to close them tight as he pulled his monstrous cock from her coated, filled cunt. I pulled slightly away and watched as she rose slowly allowing Sir Gilbert to remove his massive shaft from her battered pussy. Quickly she pinched her puffy swollen lips closed as to not lose any of his ample cum that now filled her battered cunt.

Sir Gilbert pushed his cock in front of her tightly held pussy and ordered me to lick his coated superior shaft. Clearly I knew my place and eagerly took his huge pulsating cock into my mouth and licked and sucked the mixture of their carnal juices clean from his shaft. The taste was again strong, but I eagerly and obediently polished his monster black cock with my eager slutty mouth. When he was satisfied with my servicing of his superior unit, he ordered me to lay on my back and commanded my wife to hover above my face.

He did not want her touching me, but rather he wanted her cunt positioned several inches above my mouth. He then instructed her to release her cunt lips and as she did so, there was an immediate and heavy amount of thick warm cum that gushed from her gaping cunt into my openly stretched and eager mouth. The other men gasped as the amount was impressive and it was difficult to swallow and consume without spilling from my mouth. I knew the punishment would have been severe so worked hard to make sure I did let a drop of salty jism leak from my eager mouth.

After the initial voluminous surge, a steady stream of salty, gooey cream flowed into my mouth and throat. I continued to gulp and slurp down Sir Gilbert's ample cum fluid as it continuously emerged from my wife's well fucked pussy. There were constant sounds all around me as the group was shocked at the magnitude of sperm emerging from my wife's beaten up hole. I felt consumed by this degradation as I continued to drink, slurp, and guzzle Sir Gilbert's cum down my sissy throat.

The shame was magnified as Sir Gilbert spoke. "slave is such a cum hungry faggot, I have never had someone successfully drink down my entire load, but this cum loving slave is eagerly and hungrily accomplishing that with eagerness."

Sir Gilbert then pressed his slut down onto my face as the stream has subsided and ordered me to clean the remainder of his cock fluid from my wife's stretched pussy. As my tongue met her cunt lips, I was astonished as I could feel how open and spread her well fucked pussy had become. It was essentially gaping, but I eagerly lunged my tongue deep inside of her to capture any more of Sir Gilbert's impressive cum fluid. I licked and captured more of his salty fluid and continued lapping voraciously for several minutes until everyone agreed that I was done.

Master spoke. "That was quite impressive Sir Gilbert and slut and slave were significant beneficiaries of your kindness."

As my wife rose, Master sternly looked at us both. We immediately positioned ourselves side by side on our knees and almost simultaneously thanked Sir Gilbert for his gracious actions. Master continued. "We have only a few minutes before landing and it would only be polite to get Sam off quickly."

Surprisingly, Sir Sam did not hesitate and ordered me back on my back, quickly removed his own pants and then slowly sat on my face positioning his asshole directly over my mouth. He spoke sternly and confidently. "You slave will worship my ass while slut hungrily sucks my fat cock to completion."

He continued. "Don't worry slave as I know how much you love cum and I will make sure slut passes it along to you without selfishly swallowing it for herself."

We were quickly engaged in play and as I licked Sir Sam's sweaty ass, I listened to my wife noisily sucking his massive white prick. Strangely as I worshipped his asshole, I felt the fullness in my stomach. I had devoured two massive loads from my wife's stretched cunt and this caused my mind to race with humiliation as the reality hit me with full force; I was genuinely full of male cum. It was such an overwhelming feeling, but quickly I was brought back to the equally humiliating position I was currently in.

With my eager tongue, I was now licking, lapping and penetrating the asshole of a man that was being sucked by my slutty wife. While I worshipped Sir Sam's sweaty asshole, I heard more carnal sounds taking place just inches from my face. My wife was doing her best to deep throat his massive rod and Sir Sam was wickedly enjoying this treatment.

He roughly took her hair in his hand and began ramming his huge shaft deep into her throat. He was fucking her face, mouth and throat with great force, almost as if he was fucking her whorish pussy. The aggressiveness was likely a result of being third in line and not being allowed to further stretch her tender sore cunt-hole. Regardless, his speed only quickened and I could hear my wife gagging as she slurped his meaty cock. "Deeper slave," Sir Sam ordered and I pressed my tongue deeper inside his warm, salty hole in a zealous attempt to please him.

As I did this, I felt his ass tighten as he bucked on my obedient sissy face and tongue. Though relatively quick, I heard a combination of Sir Sam moaning loudly and my slutty wife making erotic sucking noises; it was evident that he was in the process of emptying his cum load into my wife's enthusiastic mouth. Immediately I heard Sir Sam speak as his continued groans diminished, "Don't swallow a drop slut, lay back and let my warm cum drip from your mouth onto your whorish body."

Sir Sam pressed his slut onto her back and his ass left my mouth as he continued his steady and amazing flow of warm salty jism first onto her face and then down her neck and onto her breasts. It was astonishing as my wife simultaneously obeyed him and was letting the ample deposited cum flow from her mouth onto her chin, neck and breasts all the while his massive cock kept gushing his cum fluid.

Everyone watched in amazement as the flow finally diminished and Sir Sam proceeded to wipe the leaking engorged tip across her mouth and lips. He then thrust it inside her coated mouth one last time and then pulled his huge white cock from her adoring lips. As he did so a strand of cum stuck to his cock and stretched from her open mouth. He leaned in and wiped the connected cum link across her slutty face as he called her a dirty cum whore. Strangely, rather than being degraded, my cum-loving wife wrapped her hands around his meaty cock and she excitedly strangled the remaining cum from Sir Sam's pulsating shaft onto her stretched out tongue. It was astounding as another long jet of cum emerged from his impressive manhood as she did so.

My mind was racing with bizarre thoughts; one of which was the fact that the other cum loads had been shot into my wife and so the volume was not visible. Clearly their loads were voluminous and I knew firsthand as I was clearly in a humiliating "full" state given my consumption. However, we had all watched as Sir Sam's cock had initially gushed into my wife's mouth, and then streamed onto and soaked her body in shocking fashion. My wife's face was drenched in Sir Sam's semen and her neck and breasts were saturated in his sticky cum as well.

Sir Sam took hold of his massive shaft and I watched as my wife reluctantly let go of the base. He then forced it crudely into my mouth and slammed it against the back of my throat causing me to gag on his monster. He laughed as he pulled most of it out and he squeezed it from the base to the tip (still in my mouth) extracting the last droplets of warm salty cum into my eager cum loving mouth. Thereafter, he removed his monster prick and ordered his slut to snowball the remaining remnants of cum from her mouth into mine, commenting. "Slut, give your faggot cuckold husband all of the cum from your mouth."

My wife wasted no time and immediately approached me before Sir Jeremy halted her doing so. He then spoke, "faggot hubby, beg your wife to feed you Sir Sam's cum from her mouth."

The plane had landed and I wanted this nightmare to be over. Additionally, I knew I had little choice but to comply and as such, I obediently spoke. "Please honey, will you please give me all of the delicious cum that you have in your mouth, I am a cum hungry faggot and can't get enough jism from these superior men."

Everyone seemed pleased and Master was certainly thrilled at Sir Jeremy's ruthlessness. My wife first let the salty jism spill from her lips like a funnel into my eagerly awaiting mouth and then engaged in a deep kiss with me whereby we swirled and shared Sir Sam's strong salty load. The sensation and taste was overwhelming and I could feel my little boy clit pulsating and nearing what would have been an incredibly degrading orgasm just as my wife pulled her mouth from mine. I was in an ambivalent state as my mind wandered.

Sir Sam's cum was certainly the strongest tasting and to have almost experienced an orgasm as I was eagerly accepting a snowball of cum from my wife's mouth was incredibly confusing and extremely degrading. She furthered my torment by laughing at my predicament as she rubbed my throbbing panty covered boy clit. Knowing I was close she stopped and then spoke, "Drink down that precious cum my sperm loving cucky!"

I gulped down the strong pungent cum, but I knew that my job was not complete. Sir Sam was eager to further my shame as he ordered me to lick his ample cum from my wife's saturated body, "slave, you are a cum loving faggot and I don't want a drop of my precious cum wasted, lick my delicious sperm from your whore wife's breasts, face and neck."

Without hesitation, I complied eagerly and licked the strong salty cum fluid from my wife's body. Her body was literally sopping and it took minutes to lap, slurp and lick my wife clean of Sir Sam's jism. Master finally spoke as I completed my orders form Sir Sam, "You have pleased me slut and I am happy that you have emptied the cum from my guests with your eager holes. Your duties are just beginning this weekend and we will see if your sore and stretched pussy will last through this Vegas excursion."

Master continued, "slave, you are a complete disgrace and I continue to be surprised at your complete lack of dignity. You are a true cum whore not deserving at all of your lovely wife. There seems to be no end to your embarrassment, humiliation and degradation. We will continue to try and find what shame, defamation and unbearable boundaries you are willing to endure but we are just dismayed at your repulsive actions."

The plane had landed and I looked at my wife as the devastating shame of Master's words engulfed me. She smiled at me in unusual fashion; it was a look of neither compassion nor disgust on each ends of the spectrum. Her look was one of excitement about how much subjugation I could take, how far I could fall in her eyes and the eyes of others; a look of how stimulated she was and how much she relished being a part of and present to see the depths of my ultimate suppression and debasement.

12