The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When complete, Master had one final act of humiliation in store, "slave, come clean your Master's cock so that we can go upstairs and get ready for some pool side fun."

Quickly I rose and wrapped my sissy dick sucking lips around Master's still immense, but softening cock, and cleaned him thoroughly. The smell was even more powerful for some reason and the mixture of his cum and my wife's ass juice was now mostly dry on his still swollen cock. I licked and sucked until Master was pleased and then he pushed me off his now wet member.

"Slut and slave," he said, "you," pointing first to my wife, "continue to please me and make me happy; I can't wait to get inside of that sexy ass of yours again a bit later."

Master continued, "You," pointing to me and shaking his head, "I am just enamored with you slave, you are a true slave, a true sissy, a true cum whore, and now an ass hungry faggot; I could not imagine a more perfect couple to own and I am excited to see what the weekend has in store for all of us."

With that, Master ordered us to quickly compose ourselves and we headed out of the limousine towards the hotel. The jaunt was quick and upon arriving in the suite, Master communicated that there were 6 bedrooms and that he had a few friends that would likely be joining us. Neither of the rooms would be for slut or slave as we would be pleasing or working at all times and the he laughed in a jovial fashion.

Master continued, "Get dressed for the pool as we will be heading down there shortly."

Master then ordered us, his slut and slave on all fours in the carpet in the middle of the large main room. Master began to unpack one of his large bags and I glanced up to see him emptying a large number of BDSM toys. He grasped a riding crop, exact one used previously, and approached us. As he did so, Master ordered us to unclothe down to our respective pink bikinis. These are the only items you will be wearing for the next several hours and slave has a choice to keep or remove his bikini top.

My mind raced, I knew that wearing a top would be embarrassing of course but the tan lines would be equally if not more embarrassing. I quickly removed my linen pants and linen shirt and similarly, my wife removed her cover up and we both returned to our ordered kneeling positions.

Master came up behind us and without warning and commenced a ruthless cropping encounter. He alternated strikes between us as he spoke, "Both of you continue to disregard your specific orders. Slut let me remind you that you are not allowed to have an orgasm without permission and slave your requirements are much more stringent to cum. I can't even remember specifics but I know that each of the men that accompany me are required to have cum inside your wife, you will be fucking your doll, and finally you will have a limited time limit to do so."

Master paused, "I will have to check with my guys as maybe you were allowed an orgasm while fucking your doll and he laughed heartily at his own comment."

My wife asked to speak and when granted, communicated that I was only allowed to orgasm while sucking one of the superior men and I clearly was not doing so when I ejaculated in the limo.

Master was pleased at slut's memory, "That is right slut and as such, my torment of you both will continue."

And it did, Master was consistent in his application of strokes alternating between my tender ass and then my wife's reddened booty. Master then became more vicious striking with greater force and moving to our respective thighs. We were already bruised but Master wanted fresh welts and marks for the pool clearly.

Sir Gilbert and Sir Jeremy were the first to reappear and both approached with excitement. I could not see which one gasped but it was crystal clear and immediately I knew that our lashings must not only be visible but transparent in shocking form to get a "gasp" out of either of those gentlemen. Still Master did not relent and continued his painful assault. After another 25 roughly calculated strikes Master finally stopped and both slut and I were soaked in sweat, with tears streaming down my wife's face with abundance.

My ass and thighs burned like never before and I could only imagine what they looked like. I would not have to wonder long as Master spoke, "Now I expect you both to completely obey me going forward," he sternly commented.

Quickly and in unison we both answered, "Yes Master!"

He then ordered us to stand and we approached a full length mirror walking behind our Master; I was astounded at what I saw as both Miss Jenny and I were completely welted and bruised on our respective asses and thighs. My mind raced and my heart beat rapidly thinking about the further embarrassment we would both feel while at the public pool, just another degrading and humiliating aspect we would endure in the face of public exposure. Selfishly, the pain I was now feeling was more impactful than the actual discolorations that would be visible while at the pool; the reality was that the bruises were almost minor compared to what would be visible for everyone to see.

Humiliation engulfed me as my mind rapidly went through the list, first, the pink bikini bottom I was required to wear (I had come to the conclusion in my mind that I would not wear the top), second, the feminine bikini top tan lines that would be obvious, and third, the distressing permanent tattoo that was slightly hidden but partially visible and at a minimum would be a topic of inquiry.

As was typical, Master broke me from my trance as he said he had a few more surprises for us.

He started with me, "slave," he asked, "will you be wearing the bikini top or not?"

Without hesitation I commented that I would only be wearing the bottoms if he as my Master was still okay with that decision in hopes that my commentary would please him. He smiled and said that he had provided me that choice. However, he then disturbed me as he commented that the bottoms were going to be quite different than the ones I currently sported. He reached into another bag and removed a micro string bikini, still pink in nature, but with a fraction of the cloth compared the one I now wore.

Master commented, "The tan lines were for a reason my slave and he handed them to me and ordered me to change."

As I slid the pink micro thong into place, I was horrified at the laughs from the group, which included my wife. As I stared into the mirror, I was uneasy; the previous bikini had significantly more coverage in front and these new sissy bottoms plainly revealed the womanly tan lines from the previous bikini, contained a bold black emblem of a chastity cage directly in front, and now my degrading tattoo was distinctly visible without question.

Master took the opportunity to read it out loud resulting in more laughs from the group, "sissy slave OWNED BY MASTER B...MASTER'S COCK (9") vs. slave's lil clit (5.25")."

Further, as if those aspects were together not enough, the previous bikini had a package, whereas the cloth on my new thong bikini was so minimal that it barely covered my small cock in a soft state and I imagined if I was to get hard it would stretch the material and significantly risk coverage. Master had certainly thought of everything and communicated as I was thinking about this aspect.

"Don't worry slave," Master commented, he reached into his bag and handed me a chastity cage.

It was not the cage that I was adorned in during the ceremony, but it looked like a miniature version and was absolutely tiny. You will be wearing this slave and your new bikini will be a perfect tight fit.

He continued, "You don't think it would make sense to have that emblem without the actual trinket underneath."

Again, the others laughed as Master ordered me to turn around. Again I was horrified as my backside was not comprised of the mere number of shameful aspects compared to the front, but the combination of the tan lines and the welts / bruising was astonishing. It was evident that the previous bikini had more coverage than even I had suspected and the thin string that now was invisible between my butt cheeks revealed tan lines that were so incredibly feminine that even my wife was blushing as I looked in her direction.

Sir Jeremy commented only adding fuel to the fire, "Damn slave, I did not think your sissy ass could look that good but your Master has outdone himself and even I might fuck that ass if I did not know any better."

It was becoming a theme as everyone again laughed at my humiliating situation. My cock betrayed me and actually swelled as I stood there before them. Master smacked my face, "Should I call you my slut too," he said, "Get some ice and get that little boy clit locked immediately or I will crop you further slave."

I immediately headed towards the refrigerator as Master turned his attention to his slut and my wife.

As I iced my swollen boy clit, I watched as Master removed a similar bottom that I now donned and then handed her a matching top as well. I concentrated on my cold and shrinking member and with surprisingly only moderate effort, I was able to get my lil clit locked into the petite cage. It only made me more embarrassed as I tucked the tiny cage into my pink micro thong bikini with relative ease. It could easily be deciphered what was underneath the cloth, not only due to the bold chastity emblem on the bikini itself, but also as a result of the tight outlines of my miniature cage.

This added further shame as just minutes before I was sure my member would have pushed the cloth beyond its coverage boundary and now even caged in metal, it was snug but easily tucked and hidden with the negligible material.

My thoughts quickly were back to my wife as she had completed the change and stood there even more striking than before, if that was actually possible. The tan lines were not tacky, but had been meticulously crafted by Master as the shading was like a work of art. It was honestly as if it was measured to perfection as the bikini itself in combination with the both the tan lines and the bruising resulted in her body looking nothing short of stunning.

The men clearly all agreed; I surveyed their faces, all of which ogled her as if she was a fresh piece of meat. I laughed to myself at the analogy as clearly that is exactly what she was for them. Additionally, like me, the material was so sparse in front that her tattoo was boldly visible for everyone to see and in my mind I read it to myself, "DIRTY SLUT OWNED BY MASTER B," and shuttered as I thought about exactly what this meant.

We were truly an owned couple and were pawns in the life of our Master; I knew that I had already reached such humiliating depths that there was likely nothing I would not comply or abide with if Master ordered me to do so. My mind again shifted back to my gorgeous wife.

Sir Jeremy respectfully nodded to Master and once acknowledged, Sir Jeremy moved forward, took my wife in his arms, wrapped his hands around her waist and then moved them down to her bare ass cheeks and pulled her even more tightly towards him. He kissed her deeply as he kneaded her delicious and spectacular butt cheeks. She returned the kiss with vigor and I even watched Master twitch slightly which caused me to wonder if he was experiencing some jealousy. I felt my heart ache as I watched my unbelievably beautiful wife immensely enjoying the brief make-out session.

Sir Jeremy finally released her and as he did so, he looked into her eyes and told her that she was gorgeous just loud enough for all of us to hear. Sir Gilbert lightened the mood, I only assumed that he also received Master's permission, but he moved in and slapped my wife's already bruised ass and commented, "I can't wait to get more of that pussy down by the pool slut."

This must have brought her back to reality as though typically the most vulgar, Sir Jeremy had momentarily made her feel like a desired princess versus the whore that Master has pushed her to become and the slut she would shortly transition back into.

Sir Sam finally came into the main room and immediately was enthralled with my wife's beauty as he stared at her from the moment he saw her. Master seemed focused and concluded our time in the room, "Now that we have everyone, let's get to the pool and enjoy our time there," he said.

With those orders, my wife and I followed the gentlemen in tow out of the room.

12