The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was stunned as the bulge in her throat, it was truly shocking and appeared that it might actually penetrate through the skin. Looking closely, one could even identify the distinct bulbous head of Sir Gilbert's massive member in her stuffed gullet. While Sir Gilbert was enjoying this abuse, he wanted my wife's cunt and after her body stopped wriggling through her own selfish orgasm Sir Gilbert gave a simple nod to Sir Thomas.

The switch was seamless and neither one hesitated, nearly in sync, they each thrusted and jammed my wife full of their dense cock meat. Sir Gilbert was just massive in size and even with slut's gaping used cunt, her body tensed and her pussy stretched further to accommodate his enormous black cock.

Mistress Deana was enjoying the action, but wanted my humiliation to be much greater than just watching my wife being impaled by these two monster cocks. Initially, she ordered me to lick, suck and worship my wife's feet while she was being pounded and filled with superior cock. The intensity of this degradation was strange as I had certainly worshipped my wife's feet previously but the intensity of doing so while her body was wriggling in pleasure and pain was almost excruciating for me. Still, with great passion, I licked and sucked each toe as if it were a small cock and did my best to pleasure my wife as her body was stuffed with thick cock meat.

Suddenly and with great intensity, Mistress Deana positioned me behind Sir Gilbert who was now callously ramming my wife's box. She roughly forced my face between Sir Gilbert's damp ass cheeks and without hesitation, she pressed her large black phallus against my tight hole. With one forceful thrust, she buried the dark cock deep into my ass. Almost immediately her strokes matched those of Sir Gilbert's and my wife and I were being fucked mercilessly.

I could hear my wife's moans escaping her cock filled mouth even as I pressed my tongue deeper into Sir Gilbert's ass. The fucking motions were almost in unison and it was even more embarrassing when Mistress Deana and Sir Gilbert were not in sync as my face would literally smash against his sweaty ass.

I worked hard to bury my face and tongue between his salty and glistening ass cheeks to get the group back in matching motion. Suddenly, I felt Sir Gilbert tense and in powerful fashion, he squeezed his ass cheeks against my face and tongue. I could feel his asshole pulsating on my tongue as Sir Gilbert was clearly flooding my wife's cunt with his man fluid. My wife's moans and near screams could now be heard even while muffled with Sir Thomas' masterful cock.

Stunningly, my wife and Master's slut was having yet another orgasm on Sir Gilbert's massive prick and it seemed like an enjoyable one as I felt the bed shaking. I could sense Sir Gilbert pull out maybe trying to diminish slut's pleasure on his skilled cock, but his body continued to pulsate. After the long period of throbbing subsided, he moved and instantly Mistress Deana pushed me forward aggressively, causing me to slide forward on my knees while her huge prick remained buried inside me. She assertively pressed my face into my wife's stretched gash and in doing so my entire face was coated with Sir Gilbert's cum that had primarily been unloaded onto the outside of slut's stretched pussy. The amount of sticky sperm was almost unnatural and literally my face was caked in cum as I lapped at the fresh cum exiting my wife's gaping cunt.

I licked and slurped as my tight boy cunt continued to get reamed and stretched by Mistress Deana's immense cock. She was now fucking me at a more rapid pace and strangely, I felt my boy clit pulsating; this time, I had a bit of a warning and I knew what was coming. Immediately, I removed my mouth from slut's pussy and begged Mistress Deana to be allowed to cum and she just laughed.

"Those are not the rules as I understand them bitch boy," she responded.

Without warning, Sir Gilbert took hold of my head and tilted it in his direction. Instead of plundering my mouth and throat, he stroked his softening cock from base to tip and rubbed his cum strand against my already sperm plastered face. He squeezed the tip producing final cum leakage and like an artist, used his cock to draw the sticky fluid along my cheeks.

Sir Gilbert commented while doing so, "You are a sissy cum bucket, pausing and then continuing, "You are a true cum whore, a true cum junkie that genuinely cannot get enough jism in your mouth and down your faggot throat."

As he continued literally painting my face with his massive cock head, I felt my small sissy clitty pulsate; it has held off momentarily, but now with the verbal and physical humiliation taking place, any remnants of my own manhood were being erased, leaving my body like my own cum as it spewed into my chastity device and sissy pink bikini. My mind raced and I was engulfed in shame as I questioned every aspect of my sexuality and submission.

How was my little cock cumming not only while locked away and with no touching or friction, but also with my mouth just filled with Sir Gilbert's cum that I had just gobbled from my wife's freshly pounded cunt. My mind continued piecing the humiliation and subjugation together, I was spurting cum while my boy cunt was buried with Mistress Deana's mammoth phallus, Sir Gilbert was canvassing my face with ample amounts of his warm salty jism while verbally degrading me, and my slutty wife's throat was being roughly fucked by a stranger in Sir Thomas.

All of this in culmination resulted in my sissy boy clit pulsating again and I felt the final spurts of warm cum emerge into my feminine pink bikini. Sir Gilbert spoke as my body arched and tensed in reluctant pleasure, "slave, rather than consume all my delicious cum and I know that you want to, I require you to wear it proudly my sissy cum whore."

He continued, "You are not allowed to wipe any of it from your face," and while he spoke, he took an accumulation of cum from my cheek with the head of his cock and painted my lips with it.

"You are to wear my precious cum with pride faggot, I want you to let it dry and if asked, I want you to respond eagerly and obediently that it is the delicious cum of one of your superiors who so graciously fucked and pleased your wife given you are unable to do so with that miniature ejaculating clitoris of yours."

Almost instantaneously, Sir Thomas groaned and whether it was his rapid and cruel fucking of my wife's throat, Sir Gilbert's disparaging commentary or a combination of both, he was clearly erupting into my wife's stuffed throat. Unlike the others, Sir Thomas kept his cock buried deep in her throat giving her no other option as his cum was being deposited almost directly into her belly.

My wife gulped and gulped down his salty, creamy cum and was gagging and choking on his massive prick while doing so. This only made Sir Thomas laugh as he finished dumping his load deep into my wife's throat. Sir Gilbert chuckled also, roughly dick slapping me and then reaching his hand out to slut.

As Sir Thomas removed his softening cock, Sir Gilbert helped my wife to her feet as she swallowed one last time. Immediately, Mistress Deana ordered me to roll over on my back and pressed me into slut's former position as her thick dark phallus left my own stretched asshole. I felt the wetness of the bed, due primarily to my wife's sweaty body. She had been used by 4 men and the sheets soaked of those satisfying efforts.

Sir Gilbert first positioned slut over my mouth, hanging just slightly off the bed as did hers moments before. My wife spread her legs as she commented and laughed, "Gravity will get the rest of the mixed fuck juices out of my pussy my naughty cum loving cucky, I know you would not want any precious sperm to go to waste."

Without a pause, I felt her gaping cunt spill more pungent fluid into my awaiting mouth. After the emergence, Sir Gilbert ordered her to give me a creamy kiss which she eagerly did. As our tongues intertwined, I tasted the remnants of Sir Thomas' cum still coating her mouth. She pulled her lips from mine, but ordered me to keep my mouth open. My wife proceeded to swish her tongue along the cheeks of her mouth and then accumulated as much of the remaining cum and saliva as she could, and then she crudely spit the glob of fluid into my looming mouth.

The gentlemen laughed as Sir Gilbert took hold of slut's hand and hugged her tightly against his strong body. Everyone watched at what would transpire next and Mistress Deana did not disappoint. She took her position at my face and thrust her dirty strap on deep into my titled cum smothered mouth and throat.

Despite the mixture of nasty cream covering my mouth, I still tasted my ass juices on her huge cock head. Reluctantly, but obediently, I licked and slurped in hopes of both pleasing her and extinguishing the taste as quickly as I could. Mistress Deana was thoroughly enjoying this as she roughly fucked my throat causing me to consistently gag and choke on her monster cock. She pinched my nose while forcing the depth of her cock into my throat causing me to gasp and my throat to contract around the huge dark phallus.

She then spoke sternly, "You again let your sissy clit spurt without permission slave," she said.

Everyone that had not previously noticed looked down to see my saturated swimsuit and there was a resounding chuckle at what a true sissy faggot I was. Sir Thomas specifically dumbfounded asked the question, "How did that happen sissy?"

Mistress Deana quickly answered for me, "slave is a dirty naughty sissy cum loving whore, when he gets sperm in his throat and his boy pussy filled, his little clit ejaculates effortlessly. In fact the more he is degraded and humiliated, the more his boy clit misbehaves."

Her rant continued, "We have yet to find a submissive debasing act that does not make sissy slave here sexually excited."

I was horrified at this commentary but despite these thoughts in my head, my caged clit hardened and shifted in my pink bikini resulting in another round of laughter from the group.

"See," Mistress said simultaneously.

Sir Thomas then commented loudly as he left the room, "I guess that is a test for us all today, is there a degrading act that does not excite this sissy slave."

Mistress pulled most of the gigantic cock from my mouth but ordered me to properly clean the still embedded bulbous cockhead. The taste was strong around the perfectly manufactured ridges as substantial juices must have accumulated there. After another minute of eagerly worshipping the tip of Mistress' Deana's cock, she roughly removed it with a plop.

"Sad to see it go," she said while laughing.

She ordered me to stand making sure that none of my own cum would drop from my saturated bikini.

She then commented, "Not enough cum to leak from that thin fabric slave?"

I looked down to see a large wet spot on my caged crotch but was even more embarrassed that she was in fact correct. My ejaculate had soaked my bikini all the way through but had not escaped outside of the fabric as far as either of us could tell.

Mistress Deana put the nail in the coffin so to speak, "A little clit that ejaculates little fluid," she said in jovial fashion.

Mistress Deana removed two sets of ben wa balls from her bag, handed one set to Sir Gilbert and then ordered me to bend over the bed. Quickly and crudely, Mistress Deana shoved the balls deep into my stretched and tender boy cunt and I tensed and arched as she pressed them deep into my bowels.

Similarly, Sir Gilbert pressed the two balls against slut's reddened cunt opening and then roughly shoved them deep inside of her.

"This will help keep you wet and should help tighten that stretched out cunt of yours slut," he said disgracefully.

We were allowed a minute to reset our flimsy swimsuits before we were shamefully ushered from the room to the patio. I was feeling empty and completely humiliated, but as I turned to my wife she smiled broadly. My entire body became warm as I sensed not only the enjoyment of what she was experiencing as an owned slut, but also and importantly, the love that she had for me as we shared this experience together as owned slut and owned slave.

12