The Sexy Milf Next Door

Story Info
Mrs. Swati Patel helps him live his teenage fantasy.
2k words
4.15
63.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still remember the day the Patels moved into the flat next to us. They were a young couple with an infant daughter. Many such young families would move into our apartment complex because it was in a good part of the city, with schools and other amenities around. So such a family moving in wasn't anything special that was worth remembering. But Swati Patel was special.

She was a smart woman who had quit her job when she got pregnant and had a child. Even though she was 34 years old she could easily pass of as a college student. I was 18 when they moved in, and to my horny teenage mind she was a goddess, and she would be living next door to me! The endless porn videos I had watched made me think of all the possibilities that this situation meant!

She would come down for an evening walk every day wearing tight-fitting nylon jersey and trackpants. I would find an excuse to always be outside our apartment near the walking area and catch a glimpse of Swati aunty walking. Her slim athletic figure, with her perky breasts and round tight ass jiggling slightly as she walked was just heavenly. I think she must have caught me staring at her multiple times. She did smile a couple of times when this happened, but i would blush, quickly look away and talk to my friends or something.

Since the Patel's apartment was on the ground floor (same as ours), you could look into their house from the window. Once while sitting on the windowsill and reading, I dropped my book outside. When I went around to the backside of the building to pick up my book, I passed the Patel's window. I noticed that the curtain had a small opening in between and that I could look inside their house.

I could not believe it, Swati Patel was breastfeeding her daughter. I was captivated and just stood there staring at her soft naked breast. I stood for too long, and soon she noticed me staring at her. Our eyes met and I could see the embarrassment on her face. I ran around and went home, forgetting about the book that I had to pick up. I was afraid that she would complain to my parents and that I would be labelled as a pervert and a creep.

But thankfully nothing happened. Anyway, as a precaution I stopped staring at her while she was outside and tried to avoid her as much as I could, but that didn't stop me from thinking about her and jerking off. I must have jerked off hundreds of times thinking about her soft breasts in my mouth and entering her moist tight pussy.

But times change, I grew up and when i went to a different city for college I forgot about her.

...

When I was 22 years old, I came back from college and I had a few days to myself as my parents were going away for a 3 day religious gathering.

Although I didn't masturbate as much as I did when I was 18, I was alone at home and it was vacation so naturally after coming across a few sexy pics of my ex-classmates on social media, I opened incognito mode on the browser and before you knew it, I was jerking off.

I didn't have to worry about anyone coming home so I was doing it without a care and was lost in my thoughts and fantasies. Suddenly the doorbell rang and I managed to quickly close the browser, pull up my tracksuit and went to the door. It was Swati who was standing outside and I completely forgot about everything else. She was also pleasantly surprised to see me after a long time, smiled at me, started asking me questions about college and when I had returned. But her expression changed suddenly and she stopped talking.

She was looking at my boner!

I had thought that it would have been a postman or some salesman, in which case I would lean outside the door and after talking quickly I would shut it. But in my excitement to see Swati I stood right in front of her, with my boner clearly visible in my loose trackpant.

Both of us were clearly embarrassed and I burst out saying, " I'm really sorry Swati aunty, I know this looks bad but I didn't mean to, I got up in a hurry when you rang the bell and..."

She cut me off, saying, "Raj please don't refer to me as aunty! It was cute when you were a boy, but now you're a grown man and it makes me feel old. Do you think I'm old?"

"Not at all, I don't think you're old, you're very beautiful and sexy", I blurted out without thinking. If I was blushing earlier, I was as red as a tomato now.

She didn't seem to be offended but actually smiled cutely at me, ruffled my hair and said, "Before you say anything more and die of embarrassment, please take this spare set of keys that I had come to give your parents. My husband is out of town for a few days so it's better if you keep it in case I'm not at home and there's an emergency."

She started to walk back to her door but before she could do that, she turned around and said, "Raj I need your help reaching some things that are kept on the top shelf of our cupboard, could you please come over?"

I didn't think much, went over and helped her remove a few old albums from the top shelf. While removing those albums we saw a lot of other unwanted items up there, which I cleaned out. After we were done, she offered to give me some lemonade and so I sat nervously on their couch.

She came into the room with two glasses, bent in front of me and kept the glasses on the small table in front of the couch. While she bent down, I could clearly look inside her t-shirt. She didn't have a bra and I could just about see her nipples!

I grabbed my glass and tried to hide my boner which was rising again. She sat very close to me and started asking about my college life.

"A handsome and fit guy like you must have dated many girls in college?"

Although I had started exercising and started dressing better, my shyness meant that I could never take my relationship with girls beyond friendship.

"No Swati aunty I haven't dated anyone"

"Stop calling me aunty!" she snapped.

"That's all I am now, a housewife, who doesn't have any identity besides being an 'aunty'".

I sensed a bit of sadness from her.

"I'm sorry, I'll call you Swati if that's fine?"

"Yes"

"Swati, I know it's not my place to ask, but if something is bothering you then talking about it helps a bit."

"It's just that...I'm mostly stuck at home and even my husband often goes out of town due to work. I have to take care of Sara and do other chores but I feel so empty and alone. Looking at you, I was reminded of my time in college and all the...fun...I had", her voice trailed off.

She stared at the wall for a few moments, but then moved a bit closer and asked, "Even if you haven't dated any girl, you must have had sex?"

"I haven't even kissed anyone."

She looked at me, our eyes met for a while and she leaned in to kiss me. At first I was too stunned to do anything. But when she slowly started pushing her tongue into my mouth, I hungrily kissed back and simultaneously grabbed her ass.

At that, she pulled back a bit, smiled and said, "You're very horny aren't you? When you were a teen you would stare at my ass and breasts, and even now you were masturbating when I came to your home. Do you think about me while jerking off?"

I was too horny at this point to care, "Yes Swati, I jerked off many times thinking about you, you're too beautiful."

"You're gonna make me blush now! You don't have to stare through curtains anymore, you can have me now."

She removed and threw her t-shirt on the floor. It was a sight to behold, even at thirty-seven, she looked absolutely stunning. I couldn't hold much longer and I pounced on her perky tits. She lay back onto the couch and I started sucking on her right nipple while massaging her left breast.

She was squirming with pleasure and let out soft moans. That made me more hungry and I bit her nipple a bit too hard. She moaned and then slapped me. I hesitated, but she laughed and then pulled me in for a kiss.

She took my hand and guided me to her bedroom. She took off her pant and panty as well, and I just stood there admiring the beauty in front of me. Her heavenly breasts, her curvy hips contrasting her slim waist and toned stomach, her moist pussy... I just stood there.

"Are you gonna just stand there? Remove your clothes!" She ordered me.

I was not gonna refuse her command! I quickly removed my t-shirt and trackpant, and when I removed my underwear, my dick stood erect.

She eyed it hungrily, came close and pushed me backwards so that I sat on the bed. She kneeled down, held my dick with both her hands and kissed the tip. I thought I was gonna cum right there but I got over the urge.

She pulled back my foreskin and started licking my dick. She kept licking and enjoying my precum. She then enclosed her mouth around the head and started blowing me. Looking at the sight from top, I noticed a few silver strands on her head which made her all the more sexier. She started moving her head faster and looked up to make eye contact with me.

I was on the edge. I grabbed the back of her head, looked into her eyes and climaxed. I felt the pleasure shoot up through my spine and my cum ejaculating into her mouth. She gobbled it hungrily and swallowed it all.

"That was delicious, but you're not done yet."

She lay down on the bed and pulled my head close to her pussy. I didn't need further guidance. I saw the wetness dripping from her pussy and started licking hungrily. I kept pushing my tongue in and out, and vertically to flick her clitoris. All the porn was helpful afterall! I kept doing this for what must have been 10 minutes, when she pulled my face up and close to hers, and said "Fuck me Raj, put it in. Don't worry I'm on the pill."

I was too horny to think about consequences at that time, but looking back I'm grateful that she was on the pill.

I slowly came close and she guided me inside her with her hand. I started thrusting and she moved her body in sync with me. As soon as I became comfortable, I started increasing my pace and she kept up. She started squirming with pleasure and grabbed my back with her sharp nails. The pain made me increase my pace and she started cumming. She let out a moan silently and her muscles contracted to grip my dick. That pushed me over again. I had an earth shattering orgasm and filled her hole with my cum.

I lay there on top of her, with both of us breathless. After a while she said, "I know that you're just horny and wanted to fuck me, but I'm grateful for this. I haven't felt this alive in a long time."

I looked deep into her eyes and couldn't help but kiss her. She soon got up and I too grabbed my clothes and left.

I didn't know what to make of the experience. I knew that she was married and I may not get to fuck her again. Or would I?