The Sexy Salesgirl

Story Info
BBW salesgirl changes his life.
1.1k words
3
58.3k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FCGuy
FCGuy
8 Followers

I have to admit when I was a child if a woman didn't appear to be slim to me I wouldn't give her a second look. I liked women who looked like they were in shape, and the thought of a woman with extra weight on her was a big turn-off! All that changed when I was 25 years old.

It had been almost two years since my dad died. I had just begun to come around again following his sudden death. I felt like I needed to get out of the house one Sunday so I went to the local mall. I love to people-watch there when I feel like just doing nothing. No shopping. Nothing. So I got there in the early afternoon and took my seat at a bench directly across from a men's clothing store. The usual suspects were in attendance. Moms with shopping bags in one hand, a small child holding the other. Immigrant couples spatting in their native tongues.

I enjoyed watching all of this activity. To me, variety is the spice of life. Such was the case with the incredibly gorgeous very sexy salesgirl who came into my eyesight about 10 minutes after I sat. I adjusted my position as I sat to watch this stunning woman. To call her a woman, though, might be generous. She looked 21 maybe. Technically, that makes her a woman. She was certainly built like a fully mature woman. She wasn't very tall. Maybe 5'3". But, what a face and body!

She had straight jet black hair which hung loose on her voluptuously large body almost to her waist. She had enormous breasts. If I had to guess she might have been a 44 DDD with an equally enormous butt which, as I got to see, was wide all over but, like her tits, didn't sag. Her ass was perfect, I thought!

I immediately got hard watching her walk around her shop in the all-white ensemble she wore. She wore a white one-piece A-line skirt which was completely see-thru. Under it she wore a matching bra and bikini panties. She was a revelation in white! I couldn't stop squirming now. This lady was breathtaking! I had to see her closer! I strolled over to the store, looking at the clothes nearest the entrance so I wouldn't be so obvious in gawking at her.

Two or three minutes passed as she spotted me filing through the sweaters and jackets, all of which were miles too large for me and nothing I'd wear, anyway! I never went for designer threads. I was all about comfort! Comfortable was something I was not at the moment. My cock was so hard I could could cut glass with it as she walked toward me. Even her walk was confident and sexy. She wore no perfume, and had eyes to match her hair as she asked me if I needed help. I told her I'd like to see the sweater on the top shelf above me. I stepped back to allow her to stand in front of me to reach the clothing in question. This also allowed me a better view of her incredible face and body.

That bra and panties were phenomenal! I wanted to whip out my penis, and fuck her right there in front the entire mall. I didn't care who would see us! But, I was so busy ogling her ass, six inches from my hand, that any thought of that happening went out the window. I loved the way her ass was held in by the cotton fabric of her sexy panties. I loved her big thighs straining as she reached for the clothes I asked to see. I could see the reflection of her bra in the mirror right in front of us. Her big tits were barely staying in her bra as she grabbed the sweater and handed it to me. She made no remark to me about my staring at her beauty, nor did she seem to notice I had been licking my lips like a dog when she stepped down and nearly fell in my lap. I so wanted to break her near fall by goosing her booty. But, I didn't.

I asked her to help place the sweater in front of me to see how it looked inn the mirror. I knew by doing this she would have to stand behind and lean into me. I think she now knew it, too. But, I'm sure she was professional enough to realize she would just be doing her job. So she stood behind me and fixed the sweater to lay flat on my chest. Her enormous breasts felt like Heaven against my back. My hard-on now became wet. I wanted to play with myself, or have her play with me. But, I knew I couldn't do that. Just having her lean into me would have to be reward enough for me.

She looked into the mirror at me trying the sweater and asked how I liked it and smiled at me. I felt a rush of heat surge all over my body when she did that. She was a total knockout! I had to bite my lip to keep from moaning out loud in ecstasy! I had to admit to her, however, I didn't think the sweater fit. She agreed. I asked her to please hand me the jacket on the floor. This would allow me to see her beautiful tits from below. She knelt down like a good proper lady, showing her sexy white bra and even sexier decolletage. Her tits rose high, spilling out of her bra when she knelt. Surely, she knew what she was doing. But, again, she didn't seem to know or mind. I couldn't tell.

If she had a significant other, they were very lucky, indeed! I wanted her so bad. But, as my luck always was I knew I wouldn't. She rose to hand me the jacket which she, again, helped me with. The second time feeling her bra-clad breasts was even better than the first. This time I couldn't help but adjust myself. She tried not to notice. But, I could tell she did. In fact, I think she liked it now. She gave me a smile like she now knew I was there for her. Not the clothes.

Again she asked if I like the clothing. And again I had to politely admit I didn't for the same reason I disliked the sweater. She once more agreed. I thanked her for her time and left then. I was too scared to ask if she was taken, or if I could have her phone number. I soon left for home, having no clue if I'd ever see her again, and talking to her like I should have.

I went back three months later to do some actual shopping, and didn't see her in that shop. I haven't seen her again. I am sad I haven't. I wanted more. But, I will always have my memories of the sexy salesgirl.

FCGuy
FCGuy
8 Followers