The Sexy SIL Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not straightaway," she breathed, still rubbing the slit and fondling her clit. "This is my part of the build-up, I guess. Does that kind of thing really happen?" she asked nodding towards the screen.

I cupped my scrotum, slowly increasing the pace of the rhythm I had established.

"To my knowledge, I haven't really seen anything of this kind in real," I admitted. "But if I were to believe some of my net friends, this is pretty common in the West."

"Oh my god!" she wailed.

The threesome on the screen had by now become quite noisy.

"Fuck that pussy! Shove your cock inside her pussy," the blonde girl shouted.

"Fuck me, yes, fuck me, oh yes, fuck, fuck me," the brunette girl cried out.

The man laughed and began to chant: "Take this, honey, take this, and this and this!"

About twenty minutes into the CD, the girls were in a sixty-nine and the guy had his cock slamming into the blonde's pussy. The brunette lying under her friend alternately sucked on his cock, which he occasionally pulled out and offered to her, and then she licked on the blonde's pussy.

"Oh god!" this was from Radha and I watched her body convulse. This time, I noticed that she had buried her forefinger deep inside her pussy. She began to move the finger in and out of the opening as she rubbed and played with her stiff clit.

We masturbated ourselves as we watched the circus on the screen. I suppose that if you have watched such films, you know what eventually does happen. The guy comes all over the girls' faces. This film was no different because the stud after asking the brunette if she wanted his cock "to fuck your tits, baby" proceeded to do exactly that; and then, after pulling away from her breasts, he began to jerk on his cock furiously. The girls, on their knees, crawled up to him. They waited in anticipation, occasionally leaning forward to suck on his cock head till he howled out that he was coming.

Eagerly, the girls tilted their faces to him and he came in great bursts over their faces and breasts.

I had the remote in hand and I had decided that the first part would do for today. She didn't mind it when I switched off the CD. I flipped the remote onto the sofa and went back to seriously masturbate my prick, watching her shoving two fingers now, in and out of her pussy.

"Do it harder!" she cried out.

Her eyes were riveted on my prick.

My fist was now a blur as I masturbated faster and faster.

"Fuck your cunt faster," I told her. "Hold those cunt-lips apart with the fingers of your other hand! Yeah, like that, now fuck your fingers faster, oh yes, oh yes!"

"Are you coming?" she gasped.

"I think I'm almost there," I replied huskily.

"Can you wait until I come? I want to watch up close."

"I'll try, baby. Now fuck your cunt harder, yeah, do it faster, deeper, now, yes, yes, can you put another finger inside?"

She actually did! Blindly, and without interrupting the rhythm, she shoved the little finger alongside the other two and she was now using three fingers to get herself off! Boy, this was amazing!

"Ugghhh, aargghhh, oh, ah, aahhhh, oh, May, I'm...I...I a-am...I'm cumming..."

Her body twitched and wiggled on the sofa. She leaned back on the leather and brought her legs up in the air. She stretched them further apart and trembled all over as she went into a series of spasms that indicated her orgasm.

I slowed down the up and down movements of my hand as I watched her closely till she had collapsed, completely drained and breathing hard, her eyes tightly screwed shut.

Have you ever seen a woman doing herself from so close that you could almost smell her? Have you ever seen the way her body stiffens, the way those legs stretch and the way the toes curl away when the orgasm overtakes her?

Well, I hadn't. Up to this point in my life. It was sensational, so much so, that I had to completely stop all movements of my fist on my own shaft in the fear that I would explode.

It took her all of two minutes to get back to her senses. When she did, she looked up at me, rather coyly.

"I've never fucked myself in front of any guy in my life," she told me. Which, I thought may quite have been another way of saying that she perhaps had done it in front of another woman.

"Neither have I," I answered honestly. "I haven't seen a woman fuck herself either."

She got off the sofa and stumbled to the floor, going down on her knees in front and between my thighs, which I had spread out. I was still masturbating albeit slower than before, without realizing it of course since I had been so intent on watching her come.

She grasped my knees and pulled herself closer to me.

"Now, you," she breathed huskily. "Fuck your cock with your fist. I want to watch you come."

Looking at her heaving breasts, her dreamy eyes and her voluptuous body, I began to increase the to and fro movements of my hand. I didn't jerk my shaft by grasping it in my fist; rather, I used all my fingers to hold the swollen crown.

"I want to see the tip of your cock," she protested, leaning forward, her hair soft on my knees.

"I do it like this," I gasped. "When I shoot, I'll pull my hand away, okay? In that way you can watch the juices shoot out from the tip."

She nodded and continued to watch with something akin to awe in her eyes. "Wow!" she exclaimed, "you do that so hard!"

"You already said that before."

She watched in silence for some time. Then, "Are you dry there?"

"Why do you ask?" I questioned her.

"I don't see a lot of pre cum; besides, don't you think it's taking awfully long?" There was a mischievous look on her face.

"Look, honey. You know how you drained me out a while ago? It is natural that it takes quite some time before it shoots."

"Not if I can maybe help a bit," she answered, leaning forward and bending down. She slapped my hand away and took my prick in her warm mouth, all the way to the hilt till her nose was buried in my pubic hair.

"Ugghhh!" I groaned, allowing my hands to fall limply to my sides on to the arm of the sofa.

I felt an abundance of her saliva surrounding my dick, and then, she began to bob her head up and down, sucking me with all she had.

Just as I began to buck my hips up and down to thrust my prick in and out of her mouth, she pulled away, releasing my prick with an audible plop.

"No way, mister. I said I wanted to watch."

A thick viscous strand of her saliva connected her mouth and my prick. I collected it in my palm and spread it over the shaft, now redoubling my efforts, pulling and pushing the flesh up and down, manipulating it from one side to the other.

"Play with your tits for me," I muttered hoarsely.

"You want me to do what that dark-haired girl did in that film? Suck on my own tits?" she asked.

I nodded, feeling a rush of blood coarse its way through my scrotum and up my dick.

She rocked back on her knees and pushed her breasts upwards with her hands. She bent her head down and hey presto; her tongue was sweeping over the vast expanse of her breasts. Then, she was nibbling at her oversized nipples, chewing on them, all the while, her eyes looking at my fist pumping faster and faster on my throbbing dick.

I felt it beginning to rise from the base of my shaft, up and up, my prick expanding in my cupped fingers. My buttocks lifted off the sofa and I heard myself groaning.

"Oh shit, baby, oh shit, I'm there, honey, I'm going to shoot, my cock is going to explode!"

She continued to suckle her breasts, kneading them with her hands.

"UHHHHH, ah, aahhhh, yes, yes, baby, here it comes!"

She abruptly let go of her breasts and watched the blur of my pumping fist as I rearranged my fingers, letting them slide down my prick to grab the shaft.

When the first jet of my semen spurted out, she arched her back, thrusting her chest towards me. The angle of my shaft wasn't aligned with her breasts; instead, it was slightly lined upwards so that the first burst landed smack on her face that she had tilted to me.

She rose off her knees and cupped her breasts, bringing them in line with my shooting prick. The second, third and fourth spurts landed on her breasts and she swayed from side to side to take the come on both her breasts.

"My god!" she said, "this is incredible!"

My body bucked and shuddered as I emptied myself over her breasts. She snuggled closer to me, shuffling on her knees till the tip of my cock brushed against the soft flesh of her breasts.

When she took my prick in her mouth and began to suck on it earnestly, I croaked, "Not fair, not fair! You didn't let me suck on your cunt when you came."

She ignored me, tightening her lips on my shaft and drawing it deeper into her mouth, milking the rest of my come in her hungry, voracious cavity.

I flopped back on the sofa, gasping for my breath when she finally released my prick from her mouth.

"My god," she said, her tongue sweeping over her breasts to lick off my juices. She looked up at me, collecting the semen off her body with her fingers. "You come awesome and then some!" She sucked and licked her fingers noisily. It didn't at all seem obscene the way it does in the films; if at all, the gesture seemed almost loving and erotic.

I pulled her fingers out of her mouth and leaned down to plant an open-mouthed kiss on her swollen lips. She readily accepted my tongue in her mouth, sucking on it before using her tongue to fight back to get it in my mouth.

I sighed when I pulled away.

"I don't know about you, baby," I told her wearily. "It's almost one and I'm sure hungry. And if I don't get to eat anything, I'm sure as hell going to pass away into oblivion!"

******

In fact, it was exactly one in the afternoon when we entered the relatively deserted restaurant situated at the corner of the street that was parallel to the street on which Dilip's office was located. We found a quiet place in the far corner, away from a bunch of executives, noisily having their lunch.

"Let me order lasagna for us. They do it real good and its quite heavy enough to see us through the evening," she informed me. I nodded.

Before that, she ordered asparagus soup with a dash of mushrooms. "It's a specialty here. Really delicious."

After the waiter brought the soup and before we were even halfway through it, she whispered, "You know something, May? I just can't get that fuck film out of my mind."

I hastily looked around to see if anybody was within earshot. She laughed.

"Relax. No one is going to listen to us. They can't. They are too far off and besides, they are busy with their conversations, right?"

I nodded my agreement, shoving another spoonful of the delicious soup into my mouth.

"As a I was saying, May. Imagine another woman with me and the three of us doing what those actors did in that film."

I almost choked on the soup.

"What in hell are you talking about?" I told her. "As it is, we are playing this out pretty dangerously. Imagine if somebody gets wind of this, and we are screwed. To let in another woman is like committing hara-kiri!"

She smiled in that mysterious way that a woman does when she's got something up her sleeve. Women usually almost always have something up their sleeves, I suppose.

"What if the woman is married, wants to keep it a secret more than we do and is willing?"

Despite of the explosive orgasms I'd just have had in less than four hours, I found my dick stirring inside my trousers. To have two women with me, especially when one of them was this very voluptuous and sexy lady, would be like a dream come true.

"And who were you thinking of?" I asked her, aware that my heart was hammering wildly.

"Remember I told you about my best friend who attended that party recently?"

"The one who lends her naughty magazines to you?" I smiled. "Mina, right?"

"Right," she replied, a smile on her face.

I recalled Mina. A vision of a fairly plump woman, about the same height as Radha, hair styled in pageboy cut, quite attractive, sprang into my mind.

I pushed away the empty bowl of soup and shook my head. "It's too dangerous, Radha. At least for now. She's not one in the family and maybe she's your best friend. I have my own reservations."

She pouted. "Mina and her husband maintain a farmhouse just off the bypass highway and they come down from Mumbai once a month to spend a weekend. Almost seven times out of ten, she has to come by herself because her husband, being in the computer business, doesn't have the time. I have a key to the farmhouse and before they drop in, I sort of set up the farmhouse before their arrival."

I looked at her curiously. "Tell me something. Have you and Mina ever..." I let my voice trail away.

I swear she blushed and I didn't really need an answer to my question: it was there on her face, plainly visible. But I wanted her to say it.

"Well?" I persisted.

She tried to look away from me.

"Remember, no secrets," I reminded her, aware that I sounded pushy and demanding.

She gave me a quick affirmative nod and then lapsed into an uncomfortable silence as the waiter brought the lasagna and took away the soup bowls.

When the waiter walked away, she whispered, "It started a long time ago. Before I was married, and has happened on a very few occasions since then."

I felt the familiar pressure between my legs, aware of the erection inside my trousers. I imagined the two of them doing it with each other, naked and perspiring, and wondered just how far they were into it. Did they use vibrators? Or were they just content in using their fingers and mouths? Did they practice the sixty-nine, sucking and licking each other's pussies? I suddenly realized why she hadn't been surprised or aroused when she had seen the two girls on the screen doing each other in the film we had watched an hour ago.

"Well, that's as honest as one can get," I told her, forking some of the delicious lasagna into my mouth.

"It's not as if I'm a lesbian," she said defensively.

I had to laugh. "Hey honey, who said that? If you were a les, I'm the queen of England!"

She smiled, dropping her lashes seductively.

"What do the two of you do?" I asked unable to quell my curiosity.

"I'll give you the details later, okay?" she replied. "Right now, I'm pretty desperate to have another woman join us. I'm sure that would be great for both of us. You have any suggestions?"

I hesitated, chewing thoughtfully. In the past, I have masturbated frequently (especially since my wife wasn't as crazy about sex as I am) conjuring up various scenarios in my depraved mind. Oftentimes, as I have already admitted, Radha was the prime factor here. But there have been times when I have used images of other women as well. Lately, next to Radha, I had used images and thoughts about another woman, and she too was another co-sister-in-law.

Let me explain this complex relationship. My father-in-law has a younger brother named Pramod. He has a son and a daughter. Effectively, this means that they are my wife's first cousins. The son, Suresh is married to a petite lady, Swati. The daughter, Manisha, is married to my favorite co-brother-in-law, Prashant.

That means that both Swati and Manisha are my sisters-in-law. I admit that just before I married Sunita, and a while after that, Manisha had been in my fantasy dreams; but a few years later after Manisha got married to Prashant, she figured less and less in the fantasies. However, the one who was lately into my masturbatory fantasies next to Radha was Swati.

Swati is quite the opposite of Radha. Where Radha was tall and strong, Swati was on the shorter side, maybe about five-three and around a hundred and ten pounds. Come to think of it, she was built more along the lines of my wife than Radha.

She was very fair and had long, slightly brown silky hair that fell down to her just below her shoulders: in fact, midway between her dainty shoulders and her small waist. Her face was a perfect oval, her eyes had a tinge of blue and her nose was small, thin and straight. She had a full mouth, with natural pink lips.

I cleared my throat as Radha looked at me, rather amused, now that she had asked me my suggestion.

"First off," I said, "are you sure you want to involve another player between us?"

"I already told you that. Yes. I desperately want to."

I pretended to give her answer a deep thought. "I won't say that I'm not excited about this. I would be lying if I did. I'm quite a sex maniac myself: the guy with the perpetual hard on."

She laughed throatily, pushing her knees against my thighs and rolling her eyes at me.

"That, I know. You are, as a matter of fact, a male reflection of me."

I considered her reply and agreed spontaneously. When it came down to the actual business of experimentation, she was way ahead of my wife, the only other woman in my life with whom I had actually had sex with all the way, not considering the groping and necking sessions with a couple of other girls in my life.

"I can tell that you have someone on your mind," she said impishly.

"Well, maybe. But it's a hard sell. I wouldn't know if she would agree to having sex with me, leave alone with the both of us at the same time."

"If you tell me who you have in mind, perhaps I could find a way. You know I can be quite irresistible and adamant when it gets down to fucking."

I couldn't agree more. She was a goddamned nympho if I were to go by with our exploits so far.

"Tell me who," she persisted eagerly.

"Wouldn't it be proper if she would be within the cluster of our family?" I asked, rather apprehensively.

Her eyebrows knitted together and she gazed at me questioningly. "So, who do you propose that to be?"

"Suppose," I began, and hesitated, clearing my throat again. I had polished off the lasagna and so had she.

Just then the waiter appeared to clear the dishes and Radha glanced at him, clearly irritated by the intrusion. I was thankful for it: it allowed me some time to consider my answer and the possible repercussions.

We ordered orange juice – the largest they had and the waiter nodded before disappearing.

"You are keeping me on the hooks, May," she said.

"Well, I was thinking about Swati," I blurted out, thankful that I had got it off my shoulders.

She went still, staring at me and then dropping her eyes to the table between us. I wondered if she was surprised or just plain jealous that I fantasized about Swati just as I did with her.

"You got a thing for sisters-in-law?" she whispered.

I forced a laugh that sounded off key and hoarse.

"Wouldn't that be perfect?" I asked her flippantly. "Just imagine her to be a part of our tryst. She has perhaps more to lose than us if she ever tries to publicize the affair. She has two kids still to take care of."

She was silent. Then, "You ever included her in any of your jack off sessions?"

I nodded truthfully, and then hastened to add, "Not as much as you, of course. And that's a fact."

The damned waiter appeared with the juice and left again to get the check.

I took a sip of the juice: it was great and I was happy that there was so much of it in the glass.

"Problem is, baby," I continued, "I wouldn't even begin to know how to lure her. She's so standoffish, sometimes I wonder if she's frigid."

She smiled. "She isn't."

"How do you know that?"

"Like men-talk, we too have girl-talks off and on. We do discuss sometimes about our secrets."

"Oh my god, does Sunita figure in these discussions?"

She giggled. "That was one of the many other reasons I was attracted to you from the beginning. She had admitted once, way back, that there were times that you absolutely drained her out and that you needed sex almost two or three times a day. Apparently, you always instigated it and succeeded in turning her on even during the times she didn't want it. I found myself comparing you with my husband. In our case, I always had to instigate it. If I didn't I might as well have led the life of a goddamn nun!"