The Sexy SIL Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised that Sunita hadn't ever told me about this. Usually, she does reveal, or at least drops a hint about such discussions with her friends and relatives.

"And where does Swati figure in all of this?"

"Guess what? Privately, and just about a year ago, she told me that Suresh has a problem with premature ejaculation. According to her, he has been visiting the doctors, but even medication hasn't yet worked on him as of a month ago. She revealed that too much foreplay and he comes even before he can undress. They tried to do it without undressing. No go. Barely two or three strokes and he comes all over her. Poor Swati! She told me that at times she gets so frustrated that she feels like grabbing a cucumber or a banana and fucking herself with it."

My dick went rigid at the thought of Swati doing exactly that. "So what did you suggest?"

"I wasn't about to reveal my soul to her and suggest what she could do about it. I just expressed my sympathy and suggested she give Suresh some time."

"And her response?"

" 'Just how fucking long?' she said."

We paused as the waiter came back with the check and I dropped the money into the leather cover along with a generous tip.

"And how is that going to help in getting her with us?"

She smiled slyly. "Guess, guess," she said, peering at me from under her lashes.

"I give up," I answered without hesitation.

"Then consider this scenario. I ask her to meet me. Say I want to discuss about Dilip with her – that he has gotten into a similar situation, which Suresh finds himself in. One thing will lead to another and I could 'confess' to her that initially I had started using some other means to satisfy the hunger in me. She's going to be naturally curious."

"Naturally," I commented wryly.

"And then maybe I could lead her to using it herself: the artificial method, I mean," she continued as if I hadn't spoken at all. "It won't take long to get her to do me while I do her. So, instead of you having to seduce her, I will. And I bet you that it won't be long before she gets hot and bothered when I tell her that I have found a very reliable, horny guy to satisfy myself and that his dick is much better than the artificial method."

"And she would jump in bed with us?" I asked sarcastically.

"You want to bet?" she challenged.

I backed off. This voluptuous and brazen woman could do anything by using her sexuality. I should know. She had, as I had noticed, one of the most aggressive and inventive minds in the business.

"I'm going to start on it as of tomorrow," she continued. "Want to bet?"

I shook my head, grinning at her. "I'm not crazy enough to do that, I guess, but I'll take you on. And where are you going to meet her? You know that she teaches at the school and is away from eight in the morning to one in the afternoon."

She gave this a long thought. "As to the teaching, I'm betting that she would be willing to cut some days. If not, we always have the afternoons. And as to the place," she paused, and then continued, slapping her forehead with her palm. "My god, why didn't I think of it before? It is a perfect place."

"Say what?"

"Mina's farmhouse!" she answered triumphantly. "Shit, I should have thought of it before. You could have always met up with me there for our rendezvous' instead of the short and hidden groping sessions. It's totally safe. What a nut I am! Oh shit!"

I pushed back my chair. "Right now, honey-pot, we have the office to ourselves and I've got a goddamn hard-on. Forget about the farmhouse now. Just let's get into that office and fuck"

******

We used the chair again: only this time it was the heavy one opposite the sofa.

We had undressed in record time, facing each other, breathing heavily and quite aroused after the conversation we had had at the restaurant. I let my eyes drift down from her flushed face to her large breasts that had spilled out after she had pulled off the bra, and then down to her belly, her pussy and those strong long legs.

Her eyes lingered on my throbbing cock, before she spun around, her back to me.

"Do it from behind," she hissed.

She rested her arms on the chair, supporting the weight of her body on her elbows after having turned her back to me. I lifted and supported her by the waist till she had wrapped her legs around my back, clasping them together as tightly as possible. Her movements were languid and fluid and it was as if she had been doing this with me throughout her adult life. She found my waist and encircled her legs around them without even having to look behind for guidance or judgment.

I slid into her smoothly from behind, letting go of her waist now that she had clamped her legs around my back for leverage and support. Her receptive and hot pussy clamped its muscles around my shaft after I had thrust into her. She moaned, squeezing her legs harder around the small of my back.

"Oh yes, that's so good," she sighed.

I let my dick rest inside her sliding my hands up her creamy back and down her waist to seize her swaying breasts. She pushed back against me and I savored the feel of her wet and tight pussy.

"Aahhhh, now, now, fuck me, fuck me," she cried out.

I pulled back, letting my shaft come all the way out of her pussy. And then, I slowly pushed my hips forward and as she lay suspended in midair, I allowed my cock to thrust back inside her, wallowing in the luxury of the feel of her pussy muscles gripping around the shaft.

I bent down to kiss her smooth back, kneading her dangling breasts as I began to stroke in and out of her. She clutched the arms of the chair as her body jerked back and forth in time with my rhythmic thrusts. She began to hum, apparently in heat.

"Fuck me, yes, yes, fuck me! Give that cock to me, oh yes, oh yes, give, give, give that cock!"

Images of her with Mina, and then with Swati filled my mind. Immediately, they were replaced with visions of her and Swati in a sixty-nine with me lying on top and thrusting my cock alternately in Radha's pussy and Swati's mouth.

This time, even as I felt her juices surrounding my cock, I knew I wasn't going to last too long. I badly wanted to come inside her pussy; but was aware what she had told me. I didn't want to take the risk of impregnating her with my seed. And besides, hadn't she told me that she loved getting the juices all over her face and breasts more than inside her pussy?

She had already come once. I knew that by the way she had moaned, went stiff and dug her heels in my back as well as feeling the heat around my shaft getting more intense.

"On the carpet, please, I want you to fuck me on the carpet," she pleaded with me.

Reluctantly, I pulled out of her and watched her hop onto the floor and slide on to the carpet. She lay on her back, spreading her legs wide apart and then raising them up.

"Get in here," she panted.

I lowered myself on top of her and she brought her hips closer together as she wrapped her long legs around my back. Our mouths fused, my hands grasped her breasts as I thrust powerfully inside her again.

"Last a little longer, please, yes, yes, I'm coming again, oh my god, coming again..."

I concentrated now on holding back till the thrashing of her spasms ceased altogether and she went limp beneath me. The slaps of our thighs seemed unnaturally loud, now that she had quit her incessant and incoherent urgings.

Suddenly I felt that familiar sensation rise within me and gritting my teeth together, I said, "Going to come now, baby, going to come!"

"In my mouth, please, in my mouth," she whispered.

My dick was already spurting before I could pull myself up over her body to offer it to her. The first drops splashed her belly, trailed over her breasts and then I was kneeling over her, my knees jammed on the carpet on either side of her head.

I put my palms on the carpet above her head and thrust my dick in her open mouth.

"Oh my god!" I groaned, beginning to rock my hips back and forth just as I had been doing it when my prick had been inside her pussy a while ago.

She struggled to swallow the stuff and when she realized that this would be impossible considering the amount of spunk I was releasing, she pushed my hips away and directed the shaft over her breasts.

I couldn't help it, honest to god! I didn't want to, but found myself pushing my ejaculating prick between her breasts and it was as if I had been addicted to this form of release.

She understood and bent down her head even as my prick began to slide in the valley between her breasts and she flicked out her long tongue to lick the head when I pushed forward.

This was life!

It was an understatement as would be proved by the things to come.