The Sexy SIL Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was another surprise waiting for me, though I couldn't see it before Swati turned slightly to one side to face the by now heated up Radha. I could clearly see (because Swati had to slide forward on the couch) that she had a shaved pussy! I mean, Radha, as I knew, maintained a small patch just above the apex of her slit: but Swati didn't even support that style. She was totally shaved there, and this was a delightful sight.

I moved around the banister carefully till I was standing at almost right angles to the original spot, and this offered me a side view of the women on the couch. I was careful to remain behind the curtain, as I wasn't yet aware of Radha's plans.

"Okay," I heard Swati whisper, eyes riveted on the screen where the redhead had the black shaft inside her mouth while the blonde licked the heavy scrotum lazily. The camera zoomed in to clearly show the slivers of their mixed up saliva dribbling down the giant shaft.

"Okay, if that's how it goes," continued Swati, shivering when Radha ran her fingers up and down her bald slit, "That is one awesome cock!"

It was a strange way she uttered the word: as if the four alphabets rushed after each other in a hurry.

Radha leaned forward and kissed Swati full on the mouth and for a moment, their eyes closed as their tongues explored the insides of each other's mouths. I watched Swati tip her face back and then flick her pink tongue across Radha's lips. This was a trick that Radha often used on me and I guessed that she had introduced it to Swati as well.

"Hmmm, someone's getting pretty wet down here," Radha murmured, the movements of her finger becoming more frantic, forcing Swati to spread her legs wider apart.

"Suck me here!" gasped Swati, pulling Radha's head down to her breasts. Radha pushed the bra further up the other woman's neck and pulled the kurta further down her waist.

"Oh my god!" Swati moaned when Radha dove for those firm breasts. She arched her back forward, hunching her shoulders together and urging Radha deeper between her breasts while continuing to grasp and knead Radha's larger breasts furiously.

"Ugghhh...oh yes, Radha, ah, ah, push it deeper inside, oh yes, deeper, ah good!"

I realized that Radha had pushed her finger (or fingers) inside Swati's pussy even as she licked and sucked those succulent breasts.

Radha swiftly got off the couch and dropped to her knees in front of Swati. Her back was to the TV screen and so she missed the scene where the two women in the film flip around, the redhead lying on top of the blonde in the classic sixty-nine while the stud rams his dick inside the redhead's pussy from behind.

Swati, however, had her eyes on the screen and was squirming under the twin assault of having to watch her very first porno movie and now, having Radha swiping her tongue up and down the lips of her inflamed vulva.

She spread her legs wide apart and hugged Radha's face deeper between them, pushing her with the back of her head, urging her to lick her faster. Her breasts moved up and down in tandem with the deep breaths she was taking now.

The redhead on the screen had produced a realistic looking dildo and while continuing to suck the blonde, was easing the tip inside her pussy.

"Oh god!" Swati wailed. "Oh please, Radha, get that toy here. I need to be filled up!"

'The toy' was a dildo and when Radha produced it from under the couch, I almost gasped. True, I know a lot about dildos, but I had never actually seen one in real. My knowledge about them was restricted to the ones I had seen in the porno films and magazines. That I was shocked when Radha produced one would be one hell of an understatement. And that I was actually going to watch a girl-on-girl in real almost blew my mind.

Then I realized that she must have got one from her friend Mina. Of course, it had to be her! Dildos weren't available in the open market in this country: at least not as far as I know and this one must have been brought by Mina from one of her various trips abroad.

From where I was standing, I presumed that the toy was about seven or maybe eight inches long and around two inches in diameter. It had an oblong grip at one end and it was colored white.

I was now aroused beyond the point of comfort and had to ease my pants down my waist. Even with the belt around the loops, this tugging down considerably eased the pressure when it created perhaps a little more room for my throbbing member.

I watched Radha waving the monstrous toy at Swati's face. "You want this in your pussy, baby?" she taunted.

"P-please, don't fuck around, Radha! Oh my god, look what that black's doing!"

Radha turned around and I tore my eyes off the Swati's horny, heaving body. The black was plunging his tool alternatively in the redhead's pussy and the blonde's mouth under it. He was so long that he had to draw back and bend his prick down to stuff it in the blonde's mouth and then step forward again to ram it into the redhead.

It was when Radha was turning back to face Swati that she caught sight of me. I saw the flash of her surprised smile even as I quickly stepped back into the curtains.

"Now," I heard her say, and this time she was speaking quite loudly. I knew she would want me to hear her. "Now tell me, Swati, don't you feel that it would be great to have a real cock fucking you instead of this one?"

"Please, Radha, don't fuck around, just shove it in my cunt," Swati wailed. The surprise of hearing those words from this prim and proper sister-in-law of mine had already faded: that was Radha's magic.

Radha laughed harshly and I watched as she rubbed the dildo back and forth across Swati's pussy lips.

"I used to go just as crazy as you are now," she chuckled even as Swati began to lift her hips, trying to find the dildo. "Thank god I managed to find him!" She stressed the word 'him'.

"Oh please, don't!" Swati exclaimed. "Ram it in, please, fuck me with it, fuck me, please!"

Radha drew back her shoulder and I knew she wanted me to have a clear view of the dildo entering within the fleshy folds of Swati's pussy.

Swati let out a cry and her buttocks rose off the couch as she squirmed and wiggled her hips.

"Relax," Radha muttered, corkscrewing the fake dick deeper inside the opening of her sister-in-law's pussy.

Swati grabbed her own breasts and began to knead them as Radha now settled into a smooth uninterrupted rhythm; sending the dildo in and then pulling it out; plunging it back inside and then lowering her face to lick the lips of Swat's pussy, sucking the tender clitoris that would no doubt by now be erect and I knew, quite inflamed with lust.

"Oh my god, I'm already coming!" she cried out, her heels digging into Radha's shoulders.

Radha did not stop: instead, she increased the pace with which she had been plunging the dildo in and out of the wet pussy.

By the time Swati watched the black stud on the screen masturbate over the upturned faces of the two starlets, she had already come as many as three times. In the process, both Radha and Swati had undressed each other completely and were now gloriously naked, their clothes lying discarded on the floor.

"Please, please, enough for now, please, Radha, or I'll go mad," she begged.

Finally, Radha relented. She pulled out the dildo; it came out with a wet sloppy noise. She rose and sank down on the couch next to Swati.

As soon as Radha sat down on the couch, Swati leaned down sideways to rest her face on Radha's lap.

"Give it to me. I will fuck your cunt with it," she said weakly.

"I'm in no hurry, Swati," Radha chuckled. "You know I'm getting it quite regularly with my guy. Take your time. Just play with my clit, okay?"

"Why do you want to say that when you don't want to tell me his name?" she asked.

"I do feel sorry for you," Radha replied, spreading her legs wide apart so that Swati could begin to rub her fingers up and down the crack of her pussy.

"You aren't just kidding me, are you, Radha?"

"About what?" Radha asked innocently.

"Well, you don't want to tell me his name and when I try to guess some names who could actually do to you in your own house and office and car, you merely smile at me in that peculiar way...well, you are driving me nuts!"

"Does it make any difference to you whether I tell the name or not? It's enough for you to know that this stud really exists and I haven't been sucked and fucked in this way ever in my life. Ahhhhh..."

Swati was now lazily stroking a finger in and out of Radha's pussy.

"Does he really do that? I mean, does he really go down on you? Oh god! Suresh does not even like to put his hands around my pussy!"

"You are certainly missing something!"

"But don't you ever feel guilty about it?"

This was new conversation to me and I really wanted to hear how Radha felt about our relationship.

"Hey, listen. You like Coke, so okay, in spite of Pepsi's ads you go ahead and drink Coke. You like sweets and so okay, you stuff yourselves with it. Now, I know my husband might just feel that much put out and or maybe blow his top if her ever comes to know I'm fucking somebody other than him. But that is the trick, you know. I'm certain he'll never know. Not unless my dream lover tells on me. And why should he when he's having the time of his life too? Listen up, Swati: love and lust are two different things, okay? It's easy to get laid without any feelings of remorse. Its not like I'm going to leave Dilip. As long as I can keep him happy as well, and face it, he doesn't need sex as much as my lover does and there's little I've to do to keep him happy. Like you said: all you need to do with Suresh is maybe jerk on his dick a couple of times or let him dip his stick in your hole and stroke it in and out a couple of times and poof! It's all over!"

I now began to understand Radha much better. It was one of her longest speeches I'd heard and secretly, I was happy that she wasn't carrying a cross because of our affair.

"You are lucky, I guess," Swati sighed, now licking Radha's clit with the tip of her pink tongue.

"You could as well, Swati, if you really want it. I mean," she broke away.

Swati looked up and even from up here and behind the curtains, I could see a strange look in her eyes. Her tongue hovered above Radha's wide-open pussy lips.

"What do you mean?" her voice was strained.

"I meant what I said," Radha replied nonchalantly. "I know you really miss the real thing. So okay, we fuck together; even use a fake dick. I enjoy it, of course, and so do you. But think about it a little bit. You know I did before deciding to go ahead and have my own fantasy and my dreams satisfied. How long are you going to hide behind that cloak? Don't you fantasize about having a real cock fucking that horny cunt of yours?"

Swati froze and to me it looked like she was giving a lot of thought to what Radha had just said.

"I still don't get it," she whispered so softly, I had to strain my ears to hear her voice.

"Okay. I'll make myself clear. Swati, do you want to get fucked by my secret lover? If yes, come right out and say it: I assure you he's good and safe. If you don't, well then, what's the point of asking me who he is?"

Swati flushed some more: that, I could clearly make out. Radha had brought her hands down and was fondling Swati's breasts, pulling and pinching the nipples, and then taking the entire melons in her hands to knead them.

"Don't be silly..." Swati said.

Radha bent down and kissed the smaller woman on her mouth. For a long while they kissed, their mouths moving against each other. Radha tightened her grip on those wonderful breasts and Swati started to slide her finger in and out of Radha's pussy.

Then, Radha pulled back. "You really want it, don't you?"

"Yes." This time there was no hesitation. No guilt. No shame.

"You want to get fucked by my guy, huh?"

"Will he?"

"I'm pretty certain he wouldn't like to miss the chance with a sexy thing like you. Shall I call him?"

"I'm not so sure."

Swati was now plunging her finger furiously in and out of Radha's pussy.

"I know you will like it. Plus, I'll be around too. Just imagine: the three of us together just like we saw on the CD just now!"

"Oh god, Radha, yes, yes! Go ahead and make that call!"

******

Radha faked the call so well that for a moment I found myself almost answering her questions.

Swati was seated on the love seat across from the couch on which Radha was seated, cell phone stuck to her ear.

"Hi lover boy, I'm missing you!"

I wondered what Swati would feel like if she grabbed the phone and listened to the dial tone or perhaps the engaged tone.

"Yes, you bet! I got my finger up my cunt right at this moment thinking about you, darling! And I'm sort of hoping that you would be here to pull it away and replace it with your stud cock!"

A long pause during which she winked at Swati, legs crossed and one of them swinging rhythmically.

"I want to tell you something, stud."

Swati half rose off the love seat and when Radha waved at her, sank back again.

"I've a very close friend with me. You know her very well and yes, she knows you too. Thing is, I would love for you to fuck and do those things to her just the way you so them to me."

Swati covered her face with her hands as if that gesture would take her out of the scene altogether.

"I'm honest, baby, this is no shit. Why don't you get down to Mina's farmhouse...no, no, don't jump to conclusions! It isn't Mina who I am talking about. Why don't you find for yourselves, huh?"

A pause again and then, "Where are you now?" Pause. "Good. That means it would hardly take you ten minutes, lets say a maximum of fifteen for you to come down here, right?"

She made sure that Swati still had her face buried in her hands and glanced up at me. I had stepped out of the curtains, now that Swati had her back to me.

Radha made a circle of her fingers by joining the thumb and the forefinger and winked at me.

"You got it. We will be waiting."

She pretended to disconnect the cell, which she had never connected in the first place.

"There, Swati. It's done. Now all we do is wait. I assure you that it will be really good. And from what you have told me about your sex life, it's going to be absolutely groovy for you."

Swati looked up, her face crimson.

"Are we going to wait for him like this?" she asked gesturing to their naked bodies.

Radha laughed.

"That's the spirit. Lets get dressed. But we'll use Mina's little gowns instead. No underwear!"

******

I waited till they walked hand-in-hand inside the single bedroom on the ground floor just beyond the staircase before easing quietly out of the back door. I made my way across the long drive and waited under a tree, recollecting my thoughts and thinking about what lay in store ahead.

Of course, I was sporting a huge erection. I wouldn't be human if I wasn't. The sight of a naked and aggressive Radha, uttering those words had always been more than enough for me to get hard and ready. Now, I had seen an equally naked and aggressive, though slightly apprehensive, petite Swati, uttering those very words in her curious way and sexy voice.

Add to that the fact that for the very first time in my life I had witnessed a live show featuring a pair of women doing all those wonderful things to each other: things I had only seen in porno tapes and had been fantasizing about ever since the subject of Swati had cropped up. The image of the naked Swati, breathing heavily and moving frantically up and down the dildo that Radha had been thrusting in and out of her, flashed across my mind and my erection became unbearable.

Just the thought of the two women kissing passionately, half naked when they had begun, provoked me to cup my inflamed crotch. I ducked behind the tree and making sure there was no one around, fished my penis out of the confines of my underwear.

I stroked the flesh to and fro, slowly at first, lingering on the image of the two women tongue kissing before Radha had teased Swati with the dildo; then the image of Swati crying out to Radha to "fuck me with it, please" replaced the first image.

Unconsciously, I had picked up the pace with my hand. I held my penis from the glans, all five fingers spread around the shaft.

It didn't take me long to explode and when I did, I was dimly aware of my voice groaning out the names of the two women of my dreams.

In one way, I needed to get myself off because if I was to handle two hot women at the same time, I needed to give myself as much time as I possibly could to keep myself in check till I could satisfy the two firecrackers!

I wiped my shaft with my kerchief and stuffed the limp flesh back into my trousers, zipping up. I ran my fingers through my hair, checked my clothes and then slowly made my way to the farmhouse.

My heart was thudding and a million questions went through my mind. Mostly: "How would this new sister in law take this situation?

With Radha there, I knew I wouldn't have a problem.

Turned out, I didn't.

******

"Hi, stud!"

Radha had flung the door open and she stood framed there like an angel out of the heavens, a sultry smile on her lips and that familiar sparkle in her eyes.

She wore a short pink robe, held at the waist by a sash. It barely reached her knees and wrapped around the upper part of her voluptuous body just enough to reveal the enticing outlines of her lush breasts.

I froze and managed to mumble, "Hey there, sexy."

"Ready for the surprise?" she held her place there, hands spread apart to hold the sides of the door.

"If you let me in, baby."

Believe me, it was quite difficult for me to maintain this nonchalance.

"Well, the surprise is ready for you," she giggled, letting her hands fall down to her sides and stepping back to let me in.

I walked into the foyer and she locked the door behind her. She quickly turned around (as always in a tearing hurry) and wound her body against mine, tilting her head up so that I could lower my face and place my lips over hers.

"Hmmm," she said as we kissed. She thrust her tongue almost violently in my mouth and I sucked on it. She pushed her hips against mine, writhing around, and her crotch ground against mine.

Holding the back of my head firmly in place, she waltzed in through the door and into the living room where she finally let me go.

"Surprise!" she cried. If she had clapped her hands, she would be the typical magician producing a rabbit from the hat.

Seated on the overstuffed chair that was positioned close to the couch, her eyes downcast; clad in a short gown similar to the one that Radha wore, but of a bright red color, was a furiously flushing Swati. Her eyes swiftly turned up to meet mine and the surprise was still evident in them. I figure she must have recognized me by my voice and I had a hell of a time to pretend I was equally, though pleasantly shocked and surprised to see her as well.

"Oh," I muttered, "its you, Swati!"

"Is that all you can say?" Radha demanded and then mimicking me, "Oh, it's you, Swati!"

"What did you expect me to say?" I tried to introduce a stutter in my reply, but didn't manage it at all.

Radha walked around me and flopped down on the couch. "Well, the least I expected was like 'Oh wow!'"

Swati glanced furtively at me, still blushing.

"At least I said something," I encountered, preferring to remain standing there right in front of them. "Or is this a surprise meant only for me? In short, so Swati knows."

"I-I didn't" Swati broke in, glaring at Radha. "She kept this secret and only revealed that we know each other very well."

Radha laughed, twiddling at the sash tied across the gown. "Oh good, now that we have broken the ice, shall we get to know each other better?"