The Sexy SIL Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I knew that my initial instinct of masturbating before entering the farmhouse again, had been correct. I was determined to prolong this for as long as possible and was confident of doing just that after having already spurted my seed a while ago.

Radha yanked my head off her chest and crushed her mouth against mine, shoving her tongue inside. I was used to this passionate kissing by now and kissed back just as violently. I hadn't realized how hard I tried to match her desire, till we heard a strangled cry.

"Mmmmppphhhh..."

And then there was a burst of coughing.

I drew away from Radha hastily and we both looked down. Swati was coughing and I realized that in my passion, I had jammed my hips forward about the same time I had began to suck on Radha's tongue, in the process, sinking my prick rather roughly into Swati's mouth, gagging her.

I drew my hips back, watching her as she struggled to regain her breathing. One of her hands was still curled around the base of my shaft, while she had brought her other hand up to cover her mouth as she coughed.

"Oh Jeeze, Swati, I – I'm s-so s-sorry," I blurted out.

I lowered my hands to take Swati's cheeks in my palms. Radha gave a small giggle and she bounced off the chair.

"Way to go," she said to Swati, walking around the chair and getting down on her knees beside the coughing woman. Before kneeling down, Radha had, in her usual, nonchalant way, thrown off her gown to the floor, emerging completely naked.

Radha was a tall woman, so that when she knelt on the floor, her mouth was in level with my penis. Swati was crouched on the chair and her mouth had already been in line with my prick.

Radha leaned forward and pushed Swati's hand away from her mouth. "It's a bit difficult in the beginning, I told you. Not painful, but difficult nevertheless. I'll show you how it's done, okay. No, don't let his cock out of your hand! Yeah, just keep jerking him off like that. Watch!"

So, as Swati, even before the coughing spasm had passed away, redoubled her efforts on my prick by resuming to jerk it back and forth.

Radha bent down and opened her mouth wide. "First, you have got to breathe on it. Like this," she said, blowing hot air on my throbbing manhood.

Swati pulled back slightly to allow Radha to lean in and with bright eyes, watched as Radha now continued, "Then, lick it up and down as you had."

With her talented tongue, Radha demonstrated. Her tongue trailed down; beginning from the glans till it reached the point where Swati gripped it. Then, back up again, pausing to lick the tip and trying to thrust her tongue in the tiny slit.

"Lots of saliva helps," she murmured and I groaned as she allowed her saliva to dribble down the hardened shaft, accumulating near Swati's hand.

"At this point of time, I begin to caress his balls. Now that your other hand is free, why don't you do it instead?"

Swati obliged, fondling me there, continuing the back and forth movement of her fist around the base.

"Now, slip it in the mouth: little by little and got to keep bobbing your head up and down."

She had to shut up because she had the glans buried in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down for a few strokes before drawing away completely.

"You don't just bob your head and suck it. I'm using my tongue to lick his cock even as I suck it. It's simple really. And you have to really suck it...like you would do an ice cream cone."

I was holding the back of their heads: one with each hand and as Radha began to suck harder with that incredible vacuum cleaning action, I thrust my hips out, pumping more of my shaft in her mouth.

She took it like a pro and before I realized it, my glans were embedded deep in her throat.

Keeping the head of the shaft buried in her throat, she managed to open her mouth and pulled Swati by her head toward her, gesturing wildly at the sight.

Swati peered in and I guess she could see that my shaft was indeed lodged where I knew it was, because she glanced up at Radha with awe.

I had just about enough of Radha acting teacher. So I pushed my hips forward and sinking my hands around Swati's head, tilted her face up. I bent down and kissed Swati on her mouth.

This time she slid her tongue inside my mouth, taking me by surprise. Her right hand, which she was using to fondle my scrotum, moved up to encircle my head as we kissed and she pulled and pushed on my shaft with her left fist, like she was trying to force - feed it to Radha.

Maybe Swati was suddenly aware that in spite of Radha having devoured the glans in her mouth, she, Swati still had plenty more of the shaft at the base to continue masturbating me without having to slip her hand down (or away) from the shaft to make way for Radha's mouth.

For my part, I knew that it was because she had small and dainty hands more than it was the length of my prick that it was possible for her to expose a greater part of it for Radha to suck on.

As I allowed Swati to probe the insides of my mouth with her tongue, I began to pump my hips back and forth to counter the to and fro movements of Radha's head. I felt her begin to apply more suction around my prick and shivered deliciously when I felt that familiar and delightful tongue sweeping across my throbbing manhood.

Swati corkscrewed her face, first to the right and then again to the left, never remaining still as she ground her swollen lips over mine. As her passion grew, she began to sigh and moan, her body swaying from side-to-side.

Keeping the rhythm going, Radha pulled at Swati's gown and soon was pulling it off her shoulders. I kept my eyes open as I saw Swati's nakedness emerge after the gown finally lay down on the chair.

Naked, she looked more like a doll. Too, without the clothes, her waist looked really tiny and that made her breasts seem that much larger.

I pulled back from Swati and leaned in again to lick her lips and the corners of her mouth. At the same time, Radha drew back and began to lick my prick vigorously.

Swati ducked her head away from mine and I knew that she had decided to join Radha.

I felt Radha's hands groping for the buttons of my pants and expertly, she had them undone and my pants slid off my legs, joined shortly by my underwear. I was still in my shirt, but waist down; I was as buck-naked as they were.

"Let's kiss his cock and ourselves the way those two sluts in the film did," Radha gasped.

My shaft stood straight as the two women kissed along the edge so that their lips met (just barely) from the opposite sides. Soon, Radha's lips were moving from the glans to the base and Swati's the other way.

I thrust my hands down and grabbed their breasts. Radha was to my right, so I grabbed one of her big breasts in one hand. I mauled one of Swati's with the other hand as they continued to kiss each other with my shaft in between their lips.

Pretty soon, I had globs of their saliva running down my prick and I was shuddering and groaning under the twin assault.

"Oh my god," I hissed through clenched teeth. "I've got to fuck now!"

Radha pulled her head away, her eyes sparkling.

"Do you want his cock inside your pussy, honey?" she asked Swati who was still licking away at my prick.

Without interrupting what she was so deeply engrossed with, Swati mumbled a "yes" and continued licking me with even more abandon.

"Then you better stop sucking his cock. Or licking it, either. I know when he says it like that. Better get him inside your cunt or he's going to spray his cum all over us."

Immediately, Swati stopped licking with her tongue and slid the glans inside her mouth. She grabbed my buttocks and pulled me closer to her and I was astonished when I felt my prick thrusting deep in her mouth once again.

This time, Swati did not gag. I felt the tip hitting the back of her throat and I plunged forward some more. Her throat opened and I could wedge the tip impale her tonsils.

"Well. Well!" Radha exclaimed, "I suppose you have finally got the hang of it!"

"Hmmm, hmmm," hummed Swati.

All I could do was to groan and pump my hips back and forth: back when she pulled her mouth away and fro, when she stuffed the shaft back into her mouth.

Since Radha was at a more convenient place, I filled my hands with her lush breasts. It is a totally different feeling to have one woman sucking away at your prick and another woman offering her breasts to you to fondle and knead. I tweaked the nipples and squeezed the melons till Radha was squirming. She rose half way to her knees so that I could now suck on those twin beauties. On her part, Radha grabbed those delightful breasts that belonged to Swati and did to them what I was doing to hers.

Swati had gone berserk, obviously pleased that she could now accommodate the over-sized shaft entirely inside her mouth. She began to run her tongue over it as she simultaneously sucked harder, her face rapidly moving back and forth, back and forth.

I suppose this was the turning point for Swati. Her confidence as well as her need must have been sky-high because she finally pulled her lips off the shaft and gasped, "Yes, yes, now, now, I want your cock inside me now! Please, please, stuff it inside me!"

Radha rose hurriedly and I pushed Swati back into the chair, my hard on by now straining with anticipation.

Swati lay on her back, her head sunk in the cushions where the back and the seat of the chair met. Her creamy legs were splayed apart and she arranged one of them to rest it on one arm of the chair. Her other leg continued to rest on the floor and in this position. I could clearly see her pussy lips, opened wide and inviting.

Urgently, she brought one hands down her legs and pried those pussy lips apart, though there was really no need for it.

"Now, now, please," she pleaded.

Radha had managed to climb onto the chair and was now sitting on top of the backrest, spreading her hips apart and then sliding down slowly till she was hunched over Swati's head.

I grabbed the sides of Swati's thighs and took a step closer. That was all I needed to do. My surging penis was rubbing her pussy and almost weeping with desire, she grabbed it with her other hand and pointed it to the opening.

"You can ram it all the way, stud," teased Radha, wrapping her palms around Swati's heaving breasts. "This opening isn't virgin territory!"

I carried my hand down between my legs and grabbing my shaft, I rubbed it up and down Swati's slit. Sensing the opening, I thrust forward eagerly and to my delight found my shaft slipping easily inside the hot and wet opening of Swati's pussy.

"Aahhhh...ugghhh...oh yessss..." she sighed.

Her pussy muscles clamped my shaft tightly inside her and I paused at the end of the first stroke, letting my prick wallow in the hot sensation of the insides of her pussy.

"Suck my cunt, baby," Radha cooed, bringing her hands up and away from Swati's breasts and cupping the woman's cheeks, forcing her face to tilt upwards.

Still moaning with desire, Swati opened her mouth as Radha settled down to press her pussy down against the open lips. I heard the wet sounds as Swati began to suck on Radha's pussy.

I drew back till my prick was almost outside Swati's pussy and then rammed it back in again, simultaneously leaning forward and burying my face between Radha's jiggling breasts.

Swati slid forward and I felt her heels digging into my buttocks, which were still covered in my pants. She was now as close as she could possibly get to me, and having so wrapped her legs around me, my prick was completely buried to the hilt inside her wet pussy.

I began to pump to and fro. Radha pushed my head back and drew me to her left breast, indicating that she wanted me to suck her there. I obliged and the twin sensation of having my prick inside one woman and sucking on the breasts of another almost brought me to my orgasm.

I suddenly realized that I was still fully clothed, with just my penis and my scrotum hanging out of my pants. Swati was thrusting her hips back and forth, to and fro and just for a moment I wondered whether this woman was really anything like what Radha had made her out to be. Even with having to keep time with my energetic thrusts, she was managing to lick up and down Radha's pussy without missing a single beat.

I sucked avidly on Radha's juicy melons and spread my palms over Swati's pert ones. She was now continuously humming, her face buried between Radha's legs and her hot pussy creating an incredible suction around my prick.

"Oh yes baby," cried Radha, now sliding her hands down to grab the base of my prick. "Fuck him, baby, fuck him back! Faster baby, faster! Like that? Love that cock ramming your horny, hungry cunt? You little randy girl, you really wanted that fat cock inside you, didn't you? Go on then, take him deeper inside your hot cunt!"

Perhaps it was Radha's continuous goading, or perhaps it was really after a long time since she had a prick pumping inside her with such speed and depth. I will never know. But suddenly, she was moaning and screaming, twitching and shuddering. She pulled her face off Radha's pussy and wailed, her hands now grabbing my shoulders and pulling me to her. The onset of her hard and fast rabbit-like movements signaled the first orgasm. The way her body suddenly went rigid and her thighs clamped around my back like a vice was a sure indication of her second climax.

She shivered and she shook, drawing her breath in a long sigh. I kneaded her breasts roughly as I continued to ram her relentlessly, my legs pounding hers rapidly. Radha moved her fingers off my prick and began to twirl her fingers around Swati's clitoris, rubbing in circles.

"Ah, ah, ah, oh, ugghhh, mmm, hmmm, ooohh, pl-please, oh yes, ah, ah, yessss, oh god, you are so long, so hard, oh yes, please fuck, fuck me, ah yes, harder, one more time now, ah yes, yes..."

Strangely, I didn't feel like ejaculating at all. After all that Radha had told me about Swati, I felt like giving more and more. So I shifted slightly to vary the angle in which my prick had been pounding her, using my prick like it was some kind of a battering ram and she let her legs slip off my back.

Swati now lifted her legs high up in the air and Radha held them in place by grabbing the knees. Swati spread them apart even further. She was pressed against the chair, legs spread wide apart and in the air and I moved in closer, pumping harder and harder.

"Fuck her, May," Radha said enthusiastically. She looked up at me and smiled, rather wantonly. I bent forward and kissed her mouth. Immediately she opened her mouth and began that familiar tongue-shoving game. She would shove her tongue inside my mouth, and then draw back to lick my lips. Then she would put her mouth over mine again, this time preferring to suck on my tongue.

Swati cried out again and even as I continued to kiss Radha, I concentrated on maintaining my steady rhythmic pumping and this eventually brought her to yet another orgasm.

Amazing what you can do when you really want your woman to enjoy! I had never really thought that I could keep myself so hard for such a period of time, and if anyone would have told me before that he could last even for half as long as I was doing of late, I would have laughed at him and told him he was exaggerating it.

And then yet again, Swati cried out and once again her body stiffened, her chest arching up and off the chair.

I couldn't believe that this woman had come the third time: all in a row. Relentlessly though, I continued to slam my prick in and out of her thoroughly wet pussy.

"Oh god, please, no more, oh god, no more...no, no more, oh my god, I don't believe it, please..."

Swati was now almost pleading me to stop pummeling her.

After pulling her tongue out of my mouth, Radha, rather philosophically said, "Do you want to cum in her cunt?"

I was surprised. "You mean I could shoot..."

Radha giggled. "Oh yes, she's not in that time! I'm going. "Like me during our last time, remember?" she added wistfully. "Go on, if you want, you could shoot inside her cunt!"

The look on her face said otherwise. I knew that she desperately longed for my prick to be spurting somewhere on her own body. I knew her well enough by now to have realized that.

It was Swati who eventually rescued the peculiar paradox that Radha had put me into by innocently asking me to make a choice: come inside Swati's pussy, or take up on Radha's own desire.

"Oh please, no, May, not now! Radha needs it too, doesn't she?"

It was a question that had only one answer, and so I suddenly pulled my prick out of Swati's pussy. There was a soft 'plopping' sound.

What happened next happened in a furious frantic blur of rapid movements.

Radha was stretched out across the couch at the other end of the room; her head dangling down the edge, legs splayed out and draped, one, on the backrest and the other on one of the arms. Her hair fell down behind her head, reaching the floor.

"Kneel down, stud and fuck my mouth first," she whimpered.

There goes, I thought, smiling to myself as I stepped forward, my member grasped in my hands. I rubbed the tip across her pretty face, making sure that I covered her broad forehead, her nose, her cheeks, her chin and finally her pouting lips.

Swati lay spent on the chair, watching us. He mouth was open and she was breathing heavily. I could clearly see the moisture between her legs and on the insides of her smooth thighs.

"Damn it," Radha moaned, reaching up to grab my prick in her hands and pulling it towards her mouth. "Stop fooling around and fuck my mouth. Make believe that it's my fucking cunt!"

I gradually eased the tip of my shaft inside her mouth, nudging it past her wet lips. I began to make short and rapid to and fro thrusts, letting only the first inch or so of my shaft inside her hot mouth.

She made a grumbling sound deep inside her throat, pulling me deeper with her fist around the base of the shaft, her other hand fondling my testicles.

Finally, I rammed my hips forward in one swift movement.

"Ugghhh," she cried out when my glans lodged at the back of her throat. I knew she wouldn't gag – and she didn't. Her throat opened up allowing my prick to spear inside and I groaned, pausing there, letting my prick wallow in the heat inside her mouth.

"Mmmmm, mmm," she hummed and I recognized it as the signal for me to start rocking to and fro.

I did.

Her head, as I said before was dangling off the edge of the couch and when I slammed my prick forward, she rocked her head back. Her hands eased off my genitals and slipped behind my back. She grasped my buttocks and began to pull and push them, assisting my wild thrusts. I leaned forward and captured her jiggling breasts, squeezing the ample flesh with my palms.

I became aware of Swati when I looked up. She was seated on the other arm of the couch, her eyes fixed on the sight of my prick plunging in and out of Radha's mouth.

Swati was covered with a film of sweat. It had been, as I learned later, the biggest sex-marathon she had in her life and she had experienced multi-orgasms for the first time: at least with a shaft pounding away at her pussy; because Radha had been successful in giving her a series of such orgasms with the dildo and her mouth.

She smiled crookedly at me now, and then gingerly leaned towards me, offering me her mouth to kiss, which I most willingly did, stuffing her with my tongue.

"Hmmmm, Ummmm, mmm..." Radha was apparently making some effort to say something. So I backed off, pulling my shaft out of her mouth.

"Oh god, May, now!"

Swati drew her head back and looked at me, a puzzled expression on her face.

I grinned at her as I crouched up over Radha's supine body. "She loves this, and so do I," I explained.