The Sexy SIL Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I pressed the tip of my prick against Radha's engorged nipples, Swati understood.

I was sure (and I was right) that Radha had told Swati about her fixation with her breast sex and with cum over her body. She was about to watch it for the first time.

"Oh yes, oh yes, put that thing between my tits and fuck them, May!" Radha panted.

I took my time, using my shaft with which to slap at her swollen melons. My prick was all nice and wet with her saliva and the drops of my pre cum, and I spread the wetness over her silken mounds.

Suddenly, Swati ducked down and pleasantly surprised, I allowed her to take my prick in her mouth. Her cheeks hollowed and blew out as she sucked vigorously. Her hair fell over Radha's stomach.

"Oh, is that you, honey pot?" Radha whimpered. "Yes, like that! I can't see, but I bet you are sucking his cock, huh? Suck it harder baby, make it wetter and harder before he fucks my tits!"

Swati corkscrewed her head around my member, much like a dog does with a bone and then just as abruptly, she let go of it and plunged her face between Radha's breasts.

I watched her pink lips licking up and down the valley of Radha's breasts. Then, she was licking the nipples before turning around to take me back in her mouth.

I pulled back: my prick exited from her mouth with a plop and then, very carefully, I laid the throbbing meat carefully between Radha's breasts.

"Ohhhh! Yes, May, push my tits together and fuck them! Now, damnit, please! Fuck them, fuck them!"

"Will you do that for me?" I asked Swati. Eagerly, Swati complied, holding Radha's breasts by the sides and bringing them together to wrap my prick there.

I felt Radha's face pressing against my buttocks. I also saw the involuntary movement of her legs: the widening of the thighs and going rigid with anticipation.

I groaned and began to rock back and forth, my prick sliding in her cleavage.

Swati, having acceded to my request of pushing Radha's breasts together, now bent down and began kissing the top of my prick every time it popped out of the confines of Radha's cleavage.

My hands were free, as I had intended them to be when I had asked Swati to grab Radha's breasts. Now, I slipped one hand over Radha's knee, gently searching for the opening of her pussy.

"Aggh, ugghhh, yes, fuck my cunt with your fingers!" Radha cried out when I dipped my forefinger inside the wet opening. Radha pushed her hips forward even before my finger had bottomed.

Hastily, I thrust another finger inside – it was difficult because Swati was lying across Radha's chest and in front of me.

When my fingers were all the way in, I commenced to rock them in and out, pretty soon matching the rhythm with that of my prick coursing back and forth in Radha's cleavage.

Swati had now found a comfortable position where she could rest her cheek on Radha's taut belly, aligning her open mouth with my prick so that when I thrust forward, she could easily suck on the end.

It was incredible. My prick, trapped between Radha's luscious breasts, rocking to and fro with Swati's mouth waiting at one end to suck on it.

Radha had figured out what was going on: the slurping sound that Swati made at the time of sucking the top of my prick was unmistakable.

"Please," she whimpered, meeting my thrusting fingers with her eager counter thrusts. "When you back out, shove that meat in my mouth. Get it back between my tits and then let her suck it on the way out."

I got the idea. When my prick had made it's way back from the bottom of the cleavage to the top, I pulled it out and offered it to Radha, who sucked furiously on it. Then, it was back between her breasts, thrusting forward. At the end of that stroke, I pulled it outside and offered it this time to Swati. She sucked on it just as furiously before placing it back between Radha's breasts.

So it went on. Pull back, free it, offer to Radha, and then push forward, free it again and offer to Swati.

Meanwhile, I continued with the relentless assault on her pussy. I had added yet another finger and that made it three of them now, gliding smoothly in and out of her hot, wet opening.

I had already lasted for a record time and I knew that this combination of breasts and mouths was not going to last forever.

"Jeeze, honey," I said raggedly, "I want to come now, oh shit, I've got to come now..."

Hurriedly Swati pulled away but continued to rest her cheek on Radha's belly. She continued to hold Radha's breast together around my prick.

"Cum, baby," Radha murmured. I felt something warm flooding around my fingers inside her pussy. It was so typical of her! At the very mention of cumming, she had reached her orgasm.

"Cum all over my tits! Faster, baby, fuck my tits faster, harder now, harder, oh yes...like that...fuck, oh fuck!"

Swati began to drag Radha's breasts around my prick even as I increased the pace of my movements. She watched wide-eyed, keeping her mouth open. Strangely, I realized that then that she hadn't uttered a single word since I had joined Radha on the couch.

I suddenly felt it beginning to boil deep inside me. All this time that feeling had remained dormant and now I knew that I was going to erupt. I felt pretty much like it had been there all this time, straining to explode but held in check by an invisible band.

That invisible band was off.

I shoved my fingers deep inside her pussy. My prick was a blur within the confines of her large breasts.

I managed to continue looking down. All I could now see was my prick, Radha's breasts wrapped around it and finally, Swati's face, waiting expectantly.

I exploded.

Even I was surprised with the force and the amount of my cum. The first burst shot out of the tip and smacked against Swati's throat. She blinked in surprise.

I rose off Radha's body now, pulling my fingers out of her pussy. Radha immediately grabbed my shaft and without any pause, began to jerk on it.

She bent the prick to direct the next salvo directly on her heaving breasts and it was so copious that most of it leaked out and dribbled down over Swati's hands.

Swati stared in wonder and shock at the juices that blasted off my prick. I shuddered, struggling to keep my eyes open to watch her reach out tentatively to put her palm on top of my exploding prick. She pulled her hand away slowly, staring at the ropy string of semen that came away with her fingers.

Radha raised her head and buried her face between my legs, thrusting her nose against my testicles. Her huge breasts quivered as the semen flew over their expanse.

I watched Swati reaching out with her other hand to bury her fingers in Radha's crotch, and then I groaned when she leaned forward and popped the end of my penis in her mouth. My juices were still shooting out and Swati, amazingly, was swallowing them hurriedly.

Virgin mouth? No shit! It was as though her throat was parched and she was now quenching the desire of her thirst voraciously.

Between Swati's mouth working hard on the stem of my shaft and Radha's gently nibbling my testicles I had one of those enormously satisfying orgasms that I had ever experienced. I sucked my belly in and gasped for breath through my mouth and nostrils, almost passing out with ecstasy.

When I was sure that I had emptied myself thoroughly in Swati's mouth, I moved back, looking down at the mess I had made. Swati ducked her head down and soon her mouth was all over Radha's heaving breasts, licking and sucking and then the two women were kissing each other, trading my semen back and forth in their mouths.

I marveled at their enthusiasm, especially because as far as I was concerned, I was totally drained out. I was breathing hard, air coming out in noisy breaths from my open mouth, my heart was beating fast, I was sweating and I felt faint, almost like I wanted to crash down and go to sleep.

Which, I assure you, I did!

******

When I came to my senses, I was still lying on the floor. I realized that I was buck-naked.

So were the two women, who were sprawled out on the floor, on either side of my body.

"Strong coffee!" Radha grinned, handing me a mug of steaming black coffee. She was lying to my right against an overstuffed pillow.

"Someone told me that coffee is bad for sex," Swati said from the other side. She too was lying against a similar pillow.

I accepted the mug gratefully. "With the likes of a pair of sex-sirens like you, even poison would be like aphrodisiac," I murmured, sipping the hot liquid gratefully. "How long have I been out?"

"Hardly ten minutes or so," Swati told me glancing at a clock mounted on a wall. "Just enough time to allow us to grab a quick shower and rearrange ourselves."

In the aftermath of a glorious orgasm, basking in its glow, and sipping the hot coffee, I studied the two women.

They were as different as chalk and cheese and yet their demeanors were remarkably similar, I thought. Where Radha was tall, lush, and voluptuous and an out and out extrovert, Swati was shorter, slender and very petite. To look at her, as I had all these years, one would be astonished, as I now was, to see this side of her. She came across as a total introvert, shy and unassuming. And if it hadn't for what we had just gone through, I would continue to view her as such.

I watched her now as I sipped the coffee. She lay with her back against the giant-sized pillow, her elbows at her sides. She had now tied up her hair in a bun and two thick wisps of her hair hung saucily over her ears. Her knees were crossed over one another and I could see her shaven pussy as she kept swinging one leg over the other. Her remarkably firm breasts, capped by the large pink areoles hung in front of her, and though they were nowhere in the same league as Radha's as far as the size was concerned, her trim body made them look much larger than they really were. They were about two sizes lesser than Radha's, but to look at Radha's breasts, one would have to consider the way in which she carried her frame: all five feet seven inches of it. Straight, shoulders thrown back slightly, as if to emphasize the breasts. Yes, Radha knew that her biggest assets were her breasts and I found out that whenever I was around, she made an effort to emphasize their size further.

"Know what really hit me?" Swati asked, as I pushed the now empty mug of coffee under the chair.

"His pole in your hole!" Radha quipped quickly.

Swati shook her head, smiling.

"My cock in your mouth?" I asked.

Now that we had gone through the preliminaries, we had totally lost all inhibitions.

"No," Swati replied, "What I liked the best was the sight of your cock fucking Radha's tits. That was really awesome!"

"Looks like you got a yen for it too," Radha laughed.

"Really. I wish I had tits as big as yours."

"You don't need big tits to get them fucked by a dick," I interrupted. "Besides, who says that your tits are not perfect for a good titty fuck?"

Radha had crawled over to me and was lying beside me; her head level with my prick. She casually took the semi-limp organ in her hands and began to masturbate me slowly.

"Want to experience it?" she murmured, looking back at Swati who was still sitting against the pillow. She giggled, but I could detect the sudden spark in her eyes.

"Is it hard enough?" she asked.

"Why don't you find it out for yourselves?" I said, groaning as Radha lowered her mouth to take my flaccid prick in her mouth.

By the time Swati too had crawled over to where I was lying on my back, Radha's expert administrations with her hot vacuum-pump-like mouth and her wildly fluttering wet tongue had my prick erect all over again!

"Put your knees on either side of his hips." Radha was back in her tutoring role, pulling her head away to reveal my wet, shiny and now erect dick to her sister-in-law.

She had to pull her body slightly away from mine when Swati followed her instructions. I bent down to watch her crawling further till her breasts were dangling right over my dick that Radha was still gently masturbating.

I reached down to cup those luscious melons as she adjusted her angle to spread her breasts over my prick.

Impatiently, I pushed them together around my dick, groaning as I felt the supple flesh wrap my hot flesh.

"Fuck my cock now, move your body up and down," I cried out.

She got the idea. She laid her palms on my chest as I pushed her breasts together. She began to rock back and forth milking me within the hot, pliant tunnel.

This time, Radha raised her head to kiss Swati's mouth before lowering her lips down to lick at the tip of my dick when it appeared from the top of Swati's breasts.

I was aware that I was making strange noises as Swati rocked on top of me. I watched her beautiful face and unable to stand it any longer, I raised my face to hers and pushing Radha out of the way, put my lips over Swati's mouth.

Great! Kissing the woman whose breasts I was balling while another lady is sucking the swollen tip of my prick!

I thought I would last, having emptied my juice barely minutes ago.

But this was a different pair of breasts. And definitely virgin! Unlike her mouth, which had the chance of experiencing blowjobs with the help of a dildo, this was definitely a first time for her.

I felt the soft and velvety insides of her breasts scraping back and forth over my shaft and suddenly, I didn't want to last long.

With a mighty heave, I pushed her over onto her back. As she gasped and lay back with her legs splayed wide apart, I straddled her chest. Crouching on my knees, I pushed my prick back between her breasts and pushed them together to wrap them over it.

"Play with my pussy! Someone, please!" she implored.

Radha didn't need a second invitation and she twisted around to push her face between Swati's legs behind me. I heard Swati scream out and then began to stroke my prick in and out of her cleavage.

She raised her head. "Let me suck on your cock head too!"

I pushed forward harder at the end of the forward thrust and let her have the tip of my shaft in her avidly sucking mouth. Then I dragged it back till it was lodged just inside the cavern. I began to repeat the process all over again. And again and again.

She squirmed and moaned and cried out as I increased the pace. I looked behind my shoulders to watch Radha grip Swati's buttocks, lifting them to plunge her face in her pussy.

And then, not wanting to miss the best part, I turned back to watch my shaft gliding smoothly between those glorious melons and I couldn't hold back anymore.

Ever heard the phrase 'blast away to kingdom come?