The Sexy SIL Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, lover, get over here and fuck me like this so you can suck on my tits as well," she said.

I wasn't surprised at her actions at all. After all, she had Radha as her tutor and they had spent considerable time together.

I shuffled forward, my face barely a foot away from hers. I had to crouch slightly to get my prick in level with her pussy. She took hold of my prick in one hand as I adjusted myself between her thighs and guided she guided me inside her pussy.

We thrust toward each other simultaneously and she moaned when I was buried to the hilt. My prick was already wet with her juices and was lubricated well enough for me to immediately commence the to and fro movements. Our bellies smacked together. I groaned and dipped my head down to bury my face between her jiggling breasts. I inhaled her smell emanating from her cleavage. After I had come all over and between her breasts, she had wiped them with a wet towel and all I could smell now was her womanly smell and the smell of her sweat.

"Hmmm, uh, uh, ugghhh, ahh yes!" she cried shrilly.

I latched onto her swollen nipple, suckling voraciously, trying to stuff her entire breast into my mouth. I pinched and twisted her other nipple even as she arched her glorious chest out at me.

She shuffled back into the chair and raised her legs up into the air to wrap them around the small of my back. I was really hitting her very deeply now.

She encircled my shoulder with one hand and slid the other from the sides to fondle my scrotum.

"Aargghhh, uhh, mmmmm, oh, oh, oh god, oh god, fuck harder, May, fuck me harder, harder, ah yes, ah yes," she panted, beginning to raise and lower her buttocks rapidly, signaling the onset of her orgasm.

I licked and laved her breasts, mauling them roughly as I complied, thrusting wildly to keep time with her thrusts.

She cried out so loudly that I thought the neighbors would rush in, and arching her whole body up and almost off the chair, suddenly went still.

"Oh, oh, ah, ah, May, May, oh my god, oh, fuck, fuck, y-yes, y-yes, oh y-yes, yes, YES!"

Once more I felt her juices washing my shaft and I continued to pound into her long after her legs slid down limply.

A couple of more minutes of slamming in and out of her pussy and I knew I was ready as well.

"I want you to come on my tits!" she wailed.

Hurriedly I pulled my dick out of her soppy pussy, pushing her down by grabbing her shoulders. Her firm breasts were now level with my throbbing prick and without hesitation she grabbed it and placed it between them. She pushed them together and I rocked up and down, sending my wet prick sliding through her cleavage.

My prick was already wet with her juices and it glided smoothly in the valley of her breasts. I grabbed her hands and pulled them apart, in effect, separating her breasts from each other. I wanted to watch my prick making love to her cleavage. I pinched her nipples and increased the pace of my thrusts.

And then, no longer able to take it any more, I pushed her breasts together again, trapping my prick in the delightful valley.

"I'm coming, Swati, I'm coming, coming, coming..."

"Yes, yes, come, lover, come all over my tits, yes, come, come all over them," she encouraged me.

Who was I to deny her?

My juices leapt out from my prick. This time around there wasn't much force and the viscous liquid pooled around the top of her cleavage.

She pulled her breasts apart, allowing me to slide my erupting prick back and forth in the tunnel. When I was sure I had emptied myself, I pulled myself up and offered my prick for her to suck. She took it deep inside her mouth and I watched her cheeks hollowing and expanding as she gave it all her attention.

Her hands were busy spreading my juices over her breasts and nipples.

Holding the back of her head with my prick deep inside her vacuum-like mouth, I pulled her off the chair and dragged her down on the floor.

We lay on the floor like that for a long time.

******

I was feeling good as I drove back to my apartment. Whistling tunelessly, I thought about how lucky I was to have fulfilled a fantasy that I had never thought of fulfilling even in my wildest dreams.

It had been real good. Swati's kids had come from school after we just had recovered enough to dress up. We were sitting in the living room, sipping yet some more of her cappuccino and talking about more plans when we heard the doorbell ring.

She opened the door for the kids and after the formality of meeting me and saying 'Hi' they gulped down their coffees, and soon rushed out for their evening games.

"They have to play in the ground below the building," Swati told me, walking towards the french windows.

I had joined her and together we watched as the daughter joined a group of girls to play 'hide 'n seek' and the son joined a dozen other kids to play football.

"Its time, Swati," I announced.

She glanced at me and smiled, revealing her pearly teeth. "Thanks so much," she told me.

I laughed. "I guess I should be saying that."

She was dressed in a simple housedress, a kind of a one-piece frock. It didn't help any that it had a pretty low neckline and aided by the way she had bunched her hair into a ponytail, she looked like a schoolgirl.

"One more time?" I whispered huskily, walking to stand behind her.

And as we peered outside the windows at the kids playing below, I had bunched up the frock, slipped her panties down her thighs, fished out my prick from the fly and guided it inside her pussy from behind.

She clutched the windowsill and crouched there, whispering below her breath to 'fuck me, yes harder, oh you are amazing!'

I continued to watch the kids in the yard below and pumped in and out steadily into her.

This time I ejaculated over her buttocks.

Yes, it had been good, but I realized that I was still missing Radha. Though I knew I couldn't possibly see her today, as I had to get home, I couldn't resist calling her on her cell when I was driving back.

"Hi May!" I got weak in my knees when I heard her voice. That's what she did to me.

"Hey, where are you these days?"

She laughed. "Right now, I'm sitting by myself in the office, waiting for Dilip to get back from his site where he and his staff have gone since the morning."

"Maybe I should have given you company," I mocked her.

"If I had known what time he was to get back, I would have been the first to call you since the office has been deserted from the morning save for me."

"Poor girl," I said, cajolingly.

"It's been almost six hours that I've been sitting alone and just think how many things we could have done in all that time!"

"What about Mina?" I asked.

"Oh well, she intends to be in her farmhouse with her husband and their friends for at least another week," she groaned. "And I'm finishing up with my work tonight. What a pity! If Mina wasn't there, we could have met at the farmhouse tomorrow. Or are you busy? I've heard that your sister and her husband are extending their stay."

"You know that wouldn't be a problem since I could always get away long enough for us to meet again."

"Long enough isn't long enough for me," she giggled. "Anyway, from where are you calling?"

"I'm on my way home," I told her. "And guess what?"

"You are jerking off?" she asked mischievously.

"I would have if there wasn't so much traffic on the road," I laughed. "Are you?"

"What the hell do you think? I just don't seem to be getting those events on that day at the farmhouse out of my mind, not forgetting the times we have spent before that. I reckon I'm going to have a sore pussy tonight."

I grinned. That was Radha, alright. "No, baby, I mean I'm coming from just having fucked Swati at her place."

"What the hell?" she cried.

"Hold on, hold on. She initiated it. Apparently she was feeling horny and I happened to be around to pick her up from school.

"What did you guys do?" she asked breathlessly.

And so, as I drove, I gave her a detailed and a pretty graphic description of what Swati and me had down. By the time I reached the apartment, I swear I had another hard on!

I parked the car in the garage and walked over to the elevator.

I heard the TV before I could ring the bell and decided to open the door with my key. I walked into the empty living room with just the TV blaring out some rock and roll song and no audience in the living room to hear it.

That was when I heard someone muttering in the guest room. I crept towards the door and peeped through the little opening between it and the doorjamb.

"Oh god, I can never do that with the wife!"

I couldn't fail to recognize Dilip's voice, even if it was heavily laden with desire.

"You think I can do this with Swati?"

That was Suresh's voice, equally lust-laden. He was also panting with exertion.

It was pretty dark in the room because the heavy curtains were drawn over the window. But I could make out their shapes all right. I had a clear side view of the proceedings on the bed at the far side of the room.

Suresh was lying on his back as my kid sister rode him, her back facing his sweating face. Her head was turned away from me because Dilip was standing on the floor on that side, pumping his dick in and out of her mouth.

I was shocked. For one, I had never imagined my sister to be involved with these guys. Two, Dilip was supposed to be at his office and Suresh on tour. Three, I hadn't ever dreamt that my kid sister would be getting it from two guys simultaneously.

I strained my eyes to get a clearer picture. Sure enough, Sheetal was holding the base of Dilip's prick, stuffing it into her mouth as she bounced up and down over Suresh's prick. While Dilip fondled one bare breast, Suresh kneaded the other.

Dilip drew back and used his shaft to slap her face with, laughing. "This is how you have always liked it, huh? You like to suck on it and swallow all the come, huh?"

"Oh come on," she replied, gasping for breath as she rode Suresh faster. "You know you guys can't keep it up with your wives and it was me who taught you how to last longer and have a greater time, didn't I?"

Suresh let out a raspy laugh. "Hey, we were discussing that. Why is it that we can do all this only with you and not yet with our wives?"

She laughed throatily. "That, you need to find out for yourself."

She leaned down and snapped at Dilip's prick and he pretended to pull it away from her mouth. Finally, he did allow her to take it into her mouth. His hands went behind her head and he urged her to suck him harder.

Strangely, I was not enjoying all this. I have always got turned on whenever I thought of two guys giving it to one woman at the same time and here I was watching a live show. Yet, I was feeling empty.

It was a feeling I couldn't really understand.

Detachedly, I watched Sheetal being pushed onto her back on the bed and Dilip climbing atop her naked body, reaching down to guide his prick inside her. Suresh walked gingerly over to the other side of the bed, his prick wet with her juices and pushed it against her lips.

I heard her moan when Dilip began thrusting in and out of her and Suresh soon established the rhythm, sliding his prick in and out of her mouth.

As I watched them, I suddenly realized that in the end, everything has to have a balance.

I was making it with my sisters-in-law.

It was a question of balance.

Sheetal was making it with her brothers-in-law.

Like brother, like sister?

I stepped away and let myself out of the flat noiselessly, not wanting to disturb them.

I rode down the elevator and got into my car. I gunned the engine and drove slowly over to my wife's school, prepared to wait at the gate for as long as it would take her to come out after the school was over.

I didn't want to take even the rare chance that Sunita might leave earlier than usual and disturb the meeting of the in-laws at our flat.

All else would come later.

As of now, it was just a question of balance.

******

12