The Sexy Siren in the Red Dress

Story Info
Femme Fatale with all the charms of a sex symbol.
2.1k words
4.18
11.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a vision in a blood red dress...her body looked amazing, those killer curves outlined and beckoning to the men who watched her walk into the room...Everything about her oozed sex appeal from the top of her golden blonde head to the tip of her perfectly pedicured toenails...Her smile was seductive and her eyes sparkled like intense sapphires. Those large deep pools of blue, spoke volumes, full of seduction and excitement. Her delightful smile was full of fascination and allure, her perfect teeth white and sparkling.

The very attractive man sitting in the corner with the dangerous eyes watched her as she moved her body to the enticing sounds of jazz. Her head thrown back with her lovely full lips slightly open...They glistened with her ruby red lipstick, her tongue tip moving over them enticingly. He clenched his teeth feeling his body and every muscle tense...He wasn't sure if she knew what she was doing to him or the other men in the room. One thing that he knew for an absolute certainty, was that she probably very aware of how men watched her and wanted to touch each and every part of her...Those electric blue eyes seemed to make a statement that she was all woman and then some.

The way she moved on the dance floor made him feel like she was dancing just for him...It was intensely erotic and glorious...her body swaying in time to the music...her face had the appearance of a woman about to have an incredible orgasm...She was sensual beyond belief and he was so intrigued by her beauty. He already knew that she was the type of woman that would make love exactly the way she danced. Would put all of her sexual energies into making sure they both were satisfied in the boudoir. That body moving with wild abandon as she rode him up and down...

His cock was rigid and body tense and he knew he had to touch her...put his hands on those killer curves and move them over her body like a sculptor memorizing and molding his clay model into perfection. She was not your average woman...she made you want her from the moment you laid eyes upon her...not unlike one of those sex symbols from a bygone era that magnified sexiness from a whole new perspective. There was a aura about her that told him that she was so very unique in many ways.

They had met some months ago...and he couldn't get enough of her, the face that shone like sunlight...those blue eyes that mirrored the depths of her soul...Her smile radiated a warmth and a sensual heat that always said..."I am yours for the taking." He couldn't wait to see her, to hear her soft sexy voice...she was a fascinating blend of intrigue, femininity and a fiery temptress...a lifelike Circe. This feeling was always an enigma to him...how she made his heart melt, his cock jump and his mind constantly full of her.

She was a siren in red a glorious vision of angel and seductress...Getting up with a silent stealth and panther like grace he walked towards her. She drew him like a magnet...this beauty with beckoned him with her sizzling hot demeanor. Hidden sensual delight. She was oblivious to anything but the music that filled the room. It filled her soul and she moved with such erotic grace, her hips swaying and her whole body moving with delightful intent...

Suddenly she was aware of someone watching and standing very near her. She pivoted around to see her date standing directly behind her, the tall striking man who she adored perusing her from head to toe...Her radiance and that smile took his breath away...He reached out and ran his fingers over the curve of her back down over her beautifully rounded derriere...Her senses were reeling and she felt her body react, the heat enveloping her...She gasped but didn't move away and the tempo changed suddenly to an upbeat tune...the drums echoing the rapid beating of her heart...

He moved to grasp her about the waist, drawing her back against his hard athletic body...She understood what he represented he was dangerous and everything that she had avoided her whole life...He was fueling her erotic energies and she was enjoying the mystery and the intrigue that went hand in hand with this handsome delightful man that made her senses reel...She could feel his hardness against her perfectly rounded ass and her smile was incredibly seductive and vividly beautiful...

She wasn't going to move away...her senses were full of his sexuality and her body always overheated...She allowed him to crush her curves against his taut passionate hardness...Leaning back against him...she smiled naughtily as he kissed the beautiful curve of her graceful neck, inhaling her feminine scent and the delicious perfume that lingered directly under her ear. Kissing her and nipping the softness of her skin, she shivered with sensual delight...

Her body melted against his and his hands were almost possessive as they moved over her...she could feel that telltale heat in her body...her nipples were hard and so very sensitized and she longed for him to run his fingers over them...She felt her body sway to the Latin tempo of the music...matching their moods, that passion only intensifying all that sexuality that was like an electric current between them...Always feeling that sense of power that she had over him...she gasped as he pushed his hardness even tighter against her round lush ass...

Those words that he whispered in her ear sent shivers down her spine...they were so intensely erotic the heat had come into her face...His fingers moved up over her nipples and he tweaked them through the dress...She moaned and could feel the moisture in her honey pot. He had the capability to make her very wet and if if he continued on it was going to happen...OMG...she wanted him, her body was on fire, if he were to take her here now on the dance floor she would be a wanton...

She ground her bottom against his cock and he groaned as he nipped her neck...sucking on her delicate fragrant skin...She knew there would be evidence of that on her flesh...He spun her around and kissed her with such hunger that she moaned deep in her throat. She answered back with her own tongue dueling with his and he grasped her ass tightly grinding her against his ever growing evidence...

He took her hand with haste and they moved towards the cloak room where there was privacy from the onlookers who had been watching them consistently. Bending to kiss her again...he unzipped the back of her dress and her breasts almost popped out of the shelf bra...they were so very lush and full, those beautiful globes that he had to taste and suck on. The dress slid down to the floor to her feet and she stepped delicately out of it...She felt him move the bra straps down over her shoulders and his mouth was on her hard bud like nipples...He was hungrily sucking on them voraciously and her head went back as she held onto his shoulders.

Picking her up like she weighed a mere nothing, he placed her gently upon the table that was sitting vacant. Telling her in his rich timber to lay back and relax...her panties were sexy, a mere scrap of lace...red to match that fabulous dress with a touch of black surrounding the edges. He moved his fingers over her perfect "V"...feeling her wetness...Her moans filling the air...he grasped her thong and pulled it down over her very shapely hips and they landed atop her dress...

Her pussy was beautiful...gleaming in the soft light coming through the slatted blinds on the window...naked and fragrant with her feminine scent and a lingering aroma of vanilla and musk...Her black stockings were so very sexy on those magnificent legs, her rounded tanned thighs enticing above the black lace tops. Looking down at her face...her mouth was open in anticipation of what was to come...He smiled into those beautiful large blue eyes that looked into his with that passionate intensity...

His fingers moved over her wetness...and her legs opened wide for him to see her plump juicy pearl...her labia wet with her honey...They went inside of her tight sheath moving in and out...she cried out and arched her back...his fingers withdrawing and sliding over her delicious clit...She moaned again and almost meowed like a sexy kitten... Withdrawing his hand completely he slid slowly to the floor with his long length and started to lick her clit with his tongue tip...

Over and over again...she was almost screaming in her passion and panting as he continued...knowing she was almost about to have an incredible orgasm, he stopped doing what he was doing and smiled at the disappointment on her very expressive face...it didn't last long as his tongue moved over her labia touching her g-spots and she writhed and thrashed around as he entered her hot wet tight vagina with his very experienced tongue...his fingers moving over her clit as he tasted her delicious honey...She was about to cum...to have an incredible "O"...

Her breathing was coming in gasps...she was crying out "OH GOD"...don't stop, please don't stop." He complied readily, his tongue moving faster...greedily tasting her beautiful sweetness...his fingers moving around on her clit. His tongue returned to it with increased pleasure and her body arched and she screamed out..."OMG...OMG...I love it...I love it, oh baby ummmmmmmm." Her orgasm was intensely powerful as it wracked her body in waves of erotic delight... He stood up and leaned down to kiss her...with her juices on his mouth and chin...

She sucked on his tongue with so much passion and heat that he thought he might ejaculate right at that moment...His hand moved down to his zipper and he undid it and he allowed his pants to land at his feet...he was totally commando no need to remove his boxers and his cock was rigidly hard and in need of her hot wetness...Large and pulsating...the veins so prominent...her hand found him and stroked him...feeling his pre-cum on the tip...moistening her fingers she moved over his hard velvety length, up and down with slow precision.

He grasped her hand in warning as he groaned deeply in his throat...he was about to explode and although he wanted her sensual mouth wrapped around his engorged member. He knew that he wanted to bury his cock very deeply inside of her amazing honey pot. She spread her legs wider, waiting for him to enter her heat...the velvety soft hardness of his cock inside her tightness...He entered her and she cried out...he filled her with his whole length and he was incredibly thick in girth...Her sheath wrapped around him, tightening...her vaginal muscles strong and so amazing on his cock...

He started to pump her hard...clenching his teeth and trying to maintain the beat...knowing that he was about to erupt like a volcano, but wanting to take her with him for the glorious ride. She arched her back again...allowing him deeper access and she her cries were like a balm to his libido...Digging her nails into his tight hard ass and wrapping her lovely legs around his waist he moved with her...rising to the occasion.

She could feel her climax coming on strong...so incredible as her eyes closed and they were like the Northern lights flashing so beautifully across the sky, an incredible kaleidoscope of color...She moved faster with the feeling that was consuming her...kissing his sexy masculine mouth and moving her tongue rapidly in and out...He moved his hands under her and they continued to kiss as he grasped those firm and beautiful ass cheeks of hers...She almost screamed into his mouth as her climax commenced.

He came with her...hard and fast...his body releasing the pent up emotions of the night...his hot sperm shooting deeply within her...The raging heat...the fluids combining, the way their bodies joined in unison at that exact moment in time...calling out each other's names over and over as it consumed them...It was incredible...the combination of her excitement, the way in which she reacted to his every movement as spiraled out of control...

She was the most sexually charged woman he had ever met...she was built specifically for a man's pleasure...The sensuality oozed out of every pore and he knew as he buried is face in her lovely soft scented hair that he could never possibly get enough of both her magnificent body and her intensely erotic mind... Kissing his mouth once again she sighed as he relaxed upon her body and snuggled against her feminine curves; his cock twitching once again and she purred seductively with that knowing smile...