The Sexy Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would be nice to say we ended up getting married. But we didn't. We were together in L.A. for about three months. We had lots and lots of sex. I have no regrets. To some extent it was the best time of my life. But I began to discover in little ways that she hadn't told me the truth about herself at all. She apparently was in big trouble before coming to Vegas and the trouble followed her so she was ready to try and escape. Staying with me was a form of hiding. And I had to go to work every day and I began to realize that she was fucking while I was gone. She actually found a madam and was earning good money as a call girl, doing rich business executives in the day time, often at lunch. Her explanation, which I admit she was smart enough not to pursue, was "Well, you go to work so I go to work. I need the money."

By the time I realized what was happening she was ready to move on anyway so we never had a big fight or anything, it just ended. It was sort of like meeting oned of those friendly, appealing con men that couldn't be straight for the life of him. Except much better in a way. Because the sex was real. She really enjoyed the sex and caused me to be pretty good at it too. That's probably the only thing she didn't lie about.

12