The Sha Mi Zen

Story Info
Creation of the Sha Mi Zen.
3.8k words
2.75
2.4k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joriah saw the turmoil upon the Planet, Fabrasia. He felt sympathetic towards the tribes which dwelt among the tail. At the very beginning, all the tribes dwelt together at the big, bulbous head of the land structure.

Alfgood started a radical movement calling for his followers to reach what he viewed was the highest form and state of being their race could achieve through purifying themselves from their carnal nature.

The majority agreed with this and the people who didn't were asked to leave. Thus, the big and bulbous head became known as Alfgood, after their spiritual leader.

The tail was known as the bad lands. Because it wasn't tamed, and the terrain was rough. However, these tribes separated according to their kindred spirits.

For example, the homosexuals formed their colony which they called Mytheria. The name included the three members of their first counsel. Mike Theary, Yemen Zei, and Theresa Stallin.

The straight called their settlement Larriot after their chosen leader. There were also nature enthusiasts, which believed the land belonged to no one.

These tribes were known as nomads who didn't dwell in houses and followed the migrations of wild animals for food and clothing.

After the death of Alfgood, his son Persius took the thrown. He didn't follow his father's path of peace and blamed the inhabitants of the bad lands of the tail for holding them back from their awakening.

This is what started the war, which Joriah seen ahead to it's outcome, seeing none would be left alive who lived in the tail.

Not just their men who faught, but their women and children would be burnt alive.

He saw how they handled those who slipped, if a man kissed another man, they would drag him into a pit and throw stones

until they killed him. This was even practiced with Alfgood still alive.

Those who gave in to their carnal nature do not deserve a grave, and must be covered in stones. Women caught in adultery, or husbands and wives enjoying sex.

On the other hand, he saw the inhabitants of the tail, bonding together. Working together with the other tribes for the benefit of all their people.

They established trade with the nomads and not one tribe bared a sword against the other. They established peace, and understood equality among everyone.

So his heart went out to them. He could not bare to turn his back and allow the events to continue on this destructive path.

But, there is a law which the ancient creators had written.

This law was that a creator cannot war with any creation weaker than him. These laws were made to keep a creator from abusing his power.

Joriah agreed with these laws, so he knew he couldn't directly intervene, but he also knew he could stop the courses of violence another way.

So he held out his right hand above the Planet Fabrasia. He used his power to bring to life the first 500,000 Sha Mi Zen.

Which means in the ancient tongue of creators, for the good of all.

In his right hand, life came to the 500,000 bodies, and they became aware. Joriah spoke in a gentle, soothing tone.

"There is nothing to fear, you're all safe in my hand." All Sha Mi Zen saw his smiling face and felt secure.

Joriah went on, "The reason I made you is because I feel pity for the Fabrasian inhabitants which dwell in the bad lands, the tail.

Who naturally learned the important lessons of peace and equality.

The Purists of Alfgood are what is typical of mortal species. Though they justify their violence, violence is violence. The wrong side will loose and their bloodshed will continue.

Because of my immense power, I cannot intervene. But, you, the Sha Mi Zen can be those who protect the course of peace and equality.

That attitude touched my heart, so I couldn't just turn my back on these people. But, before I say anymore. Let me explain the laws I must follow, when it comes to free will creations like yourselves.

Rule number one, is the most important law. Which states that I cannot tell you what to think or how to be. You are capable of independent thought. I must recognize this, and not bind you to a course and action I deem appropriate.

You have the rights to your own individuality because you have independent thought. Character is greater than power. Because I am more powerful than you, should this give me the right to tell you what to think?

Power is just power, but a heart of peace and equality. With understanding is what I myself, personally wish to achieve. The path is full of learning.

Rule number two, which is most relevant in this case, I cannot command you to do anything. These are your rights, as individuals with independent thought.

I agree with each and everyone of these laws as they safeguard my creations from me abusing my power. Words are easily spoken, so I would ask of all of you to see what my actions say.

This in itself counts as an action. Before I spoke about the laws you will follow, regardless of your choice, I spoke to you about your individual rights, first.

Not A one of you would have known, unless I told you. You have rights. This shows as an action of the intent of my heart. For the battles I have faught, the dear friends I have lost.

To maintain this law, those are from my past. There is no way for you to verify, so I will stick to just words for my actions to follow.

Rule number three, is also relevant. I personally cannot war with you, or any creation weaker than me. I will rely on your own hearts to maintain the law.

If you all turn away, I shall make drones who aren't capable of independent thought, but shall follow what I command. Which would be your destruction. This, I will do only if I have to.

These three laws are your rights as individuals with independent thought. So now that you have an understanding of your rights, and that I must abide by these rules. On to the choice, and the reason why you were created.

You are all under the law of no harm to others own individual rights. Which, Gabrielle Gammons has already have programmed in her mind.

She shall be the Keeper of the Law of No Harm. Basically, if you understand everyone's rights as an individual and respect them not to violate anyone's personal space, then you will not break any law.

For its the foundation in which all other laws are built upon. But, I will present some more key laws. Which you will find each law is fair to everyone.

Law one, no killing for personal reasons, or for pleasure. Any reason outside of self defense, or in War, for liberating the weak is the worst law to break.

Law number two, sex must be consenting adults. Children should not be used in this manner. Protecting their innocence. Incest is also not permitted, to protect the sanctity of the family.

Distant relatives are not included, but immediate members only.

Such as brothers and sisters, fathers and daughters. Uncles, aunts, your nieces and nephews.

Any half siblings, as well as step. Even though they aren't in your bloodline are protected by your own vow to love them as your own child. They become as your brother or your sister. Sons and daughters, because of the vow.

Incest in any form is strictly prohibited. However any type of consenting sex is alright. You're minds are already programmed to find any other being besides that of the Sha Mi Zen, repulsive.

This keeps me from having to explain beastiality, and are within my rights as a creator, to be able to do. So, you're seed will only work with each other, so your only attracted to each other.

A man can have sex with another man. As well as a woman with another woman. This falls under you're own rights as an individual with independent thought.

The act of rape is a crime, and not allowed.

These sexual rules are very important, because of how I made you, you have an increased sexual drive, compared to the mortals down bellow.

I done this, to baffle the minds of the Purists, who want to attain to what you Sha Mi Zen, have naturally. They are willing to kill for it and have written off any way of pleasure for themselves.

So, your decadence is a parody of the foolish path these Purists walk. Though, I personally disagree with a life choice of purity, if they wouldn't interfere with the other tribes

Wanting to purify their land, who am I to judge? It's not purity itself that I find wrong, it's their violence towards themselves and others that I have a problem with.

Rule number three, you shall not steal from others. Again, if you understand that everyone has their own individual space, you wouldn't steal from your neighbors.

You wouldn't rape a woman who doesn't want it, because you respect her individual space. A woman who is only attracted to men, will only be attracted to men.

If you as a bisexual woman do not appreciate any man telling you to remain strait for them, then why force an unwilling partner? Is it not the same as the man telling you what to do?

By understanding the foundation, you keep a law above yourself and it will keep you on a peaceful and gentle course.

I also would like to talk to you about the currency system set up by the mortals, that their folly shall not be a part of yours. They exchange paper which work as notes backed up by gold and silver held by banks.

Why this is folly, is because a man's worth is determined by the amount of paper he earns. The mortals believe this is smart and intelligent. I say let them have their paper.

But, between you we should avoid being valued by what we have. Any job which a Sha Mi Zen shall engage in shall give you access to unlimited credit.

There will be no classes, no poor, no homeless. For the demand will be so high, it shall increase the supply. More supply means more jobs. More jobs, means more people with unlimited credit.

This is the system that will be known of the Sha Mi Zen. In which every man and every woman shall be an equal and prosperous class. Why make junk at a low cost when everyone can afford the very best?

This is just a better system, with no limits as opposed to how much gold and silver a bank can hold is limited to the amount of paper allowed to be printed.

So you shall not be bound to the mortals paper, I have you goods for trade with the mortals. Let me explain certain dangers first.

The mortals are not like you, for when a Sha Mi Zen reaches the age of twenty, which is your current age right now. They shall not change anymore.

Twenty is the age of full maturation, and age cannot touch you, nor can any disease or poison. Because the regenerative systems in your bodies will heal, neutralize any foreign agent.

With mortals, they have a regenerative system, but in a much lower scale than your own.

This is important to mention because of the dream flower, a recreational mind altering plant, which will be growing in your part of Fabrasia.

The top flower is for the Sha Mi Zen, the leaves from the branches and stems will not be any good to you, because of your regenerative systems.

However, the flower will put mortals in a deep comma state. So, give them the leaves only in trade, and not the flower. Your alcohol, will be poison to mortals, killing them instantly.

So, your brand of alcohol shall not be for trade, because it will kill them with alcohol poisoning. So, I brought these to attention to show you the dangers and to prevent any accidents.

Now, I have seen that all of you have been looking at each other, so you have noticed some differences between yourselves. Now in the discussion of trade, I will tell you why.

Those Sha Mi Zen with dark colored skin, these are the Nuawabi, which shall dwell in the deserts of Nuawabi. Their dark skin protects them from the intense heat and the rays of the sun. Their skin will not get burned.

To make gold, silver and precious gems, the desert climate is a necessity. It takes extreme heat to produce the environment of change in their elemental compositions. So, I made a desert region.

Gabrielle Gammons, is Nuawabi herself. Which certain families have been given certain abilities. For example, the Gammons have a photographic memory. She will remember every detail of every instance in her life.

Her brain will naturally record every detail and she can recall any instance. No stone left unturned, every detail remembered. Which is why a Gammons should always be the Keeper of the Law.

The Hart's, I gave them unmatched brilliance and creative imaginations. Innovation will determine the winners in War. So the Hart's shall play an important part in that area.

The Parish's are given unmatched valor and bravery. They will risk their lives without fear of hesitation to save others. This should not be overlooked.

The Parsons are given the natural abilities which make excellent leaders, plus I have programmed their minds with a variety of military tactics which they shall recall when needed.

So, a Parsons should always be King. For they have the natural abilities needed to be a good King. Speaking of which, I need Plagius Parsons to come forward. "

Plagius made his way through the crowd to stand amongst the front line. Then Joriah said

"Step apart from the crowd."

Plagius done as he instructed. And Joriah formed a Crown of gold and decorated with emeralds, sapphires and diamonds. Then the Crown rested on his head.

Joriah then continued speaking. "Plagius Parsons is your King, he is in charge of the military and also responsible for the goodness and well being of every Sha Mi Zen.

Alright, back to the trade discussion. The slanted eyes Sha Mi Zen, are to be known as the Moasabai, they are made to be fishermen and women. Their eyes have a protective coating from the rays of sunlight gleaming off the waters.

Those with the brown skin are your hunters and trappers and shall be known as the Ashanti. Their skin has a protection, but not as much as the Nuawabi who deal with a harsher environment.

So, don't let the appearance be a judgemental thing between you, for you all are the same Sha Mi Zen, and the reasons of their differences are for their environment, only.

For example, if a Nuawabi man wants to marry a Moasabai female, there isn't anything wrong with that. It's for dealing with the environments in which they shall live and nothing more.

The Nuawabi, Moasabai, and Ashanti are just as much a Sha Mi Zen as the others with the pale skin. I believe that is covered.

With the gold, silver, and precious gems, the meat and furs from game. The fish and pearls from oysters, the leaves of the dream flower. You should have plenty to trade with the mortals. Therefore you will remain free from their paper.

Now it is time to talk about the choice your about to make." Joriah raised up his left hand and put it together with his right so you could walk across to get into his left hand.

Then Joriah went on "As I have made known, under your own individual rights as a free moral agents. I cannot command you to protect these mortals who reside in the tail from their impending doom.

You all must decide that on your own. Those who remain in my right hand, shall be asked to take a vow of allegiance to protect these mortals with your very lives. That is what you will be held accountable for, once you take that vow. Then you must perform the oath.

However, those who step off my right hand and stand on the left are making a choice not to fight, and there will be nothing wrong with those who choose to live their lives in peace. It is your choice, and no harm should come to any of you.

I would also like that those who remain in my right hand shouldn't judge those who step in my left hand. They made their own choice, as did you who remain. There is nothing wrong with that choice. Be true to your own hearts.

I will give you all some time to make your decision."

So the Sha Mi Zen stood, all 500,000 in the right hand. Not A one even took a step, but stood still in Joriah's right hand. Then Joriah seeing their hearts all chose to stay in his right hand and take the vow. He lowered his left hand. Then he continued speaking.

"I hid this result from my forknowledge of the future. I figured a few would step in my left hand, but I'm surprised by all of your hearts for the weak, and courage in the face of death.

You all truly wish to take the vow, such a beautiful surprise, I'm so happy I hid this from myself. So, it is time, and remember, you are bound to this oath until death. Repeat after me and mean it with all your hearts.

As A Sha Mi Zen, under my Creator, Joriah." The 500,000 voices echoed like thunder was the sound. Joriah went on "Do dedicate my strength to the protection of the weak."

The fire in their eyes could burn away any corruption. Joriah continued. "From both the sword and any oppressive force wanting to take advantage. With my life, I shall not quit unless I fall dead."

They repeated with the same intensity, which caused Joriah to marvel. So he continued. "I will represent the Sha Mi Zen with honor, maintaining an attitude of peace and respect of cultural differences."

After the Sha Mi Zen repeated, Joriah continued. "I am now bound to perform this oath until death under Joriah, my Creator."

After the Sha Mi Zen repeated, Joriah put up his left hand. "The vow is now complete." He said then hearing their hearts he continued to speak

"Now I hear you're hearts questioning what happens when you die, so I will answer these questions now.

To those who follow the Law and fulfill the vow which you just took shall be with me. Now, about the tricky slope of what about the rest.

This all depends, I see everything, and you will be held accountable for all of your actions in accordance to the Law of no harm, which is known to everyone of you.

Those who are caught and judged by your courts, the time you served will be recognized in my court system, then when you die you shall be with me.

Those who get away with it here, cannot get away with it when it comes to me. These people shall pay that price in the halls of atonement. Until their crimes have been paid.

In cases most heinous, which is revealed to me that you cannot be trusted in a community of others, then a rehabilitation program will be used to teach you the basic decency required to function.

Then rehab is all up to you, you can't fake it with me. I know everything and noone shall be free from rehabilitation until they can be trusted.

The Hall of Atonement is nothing more than a cell in which you shall dwell alone. Once your debt to society is paid, you will be freed, either into the communities, or rehabilitation.

Rehabilitation is totally dependant on your own heart learning how to function, has nothing to do with your sentence.

Now those with me are free to enjoy their lives just as spirits. This is the only difference between your fleshy existence here.

You're free to marry, your free to enjoy each other just as you do here in Fabrasia. Your actually living spirits, and your flesh is just a shell. But, I intend on you to live and exist as the shell of flesh, which is why you cannot die from age.

You're body will keep repairing itself to the state of your full maturation. Though I intend that, you all are facing real danger. And, yes it is possible for you to die.

If your brain gets struck violent enough that you will not be able to recover, you will die. If your head is separated from your body. And your heart is the other important organ.

If your heart is punctured, you will bleed out before your body can repair, thus you will die. But, not a one of your enemies you shall face will be able to kill a spirit.

So, there is nothing to fear from death. You just will exist in a different plane.

I have one more note to add. One day you will learn how to fly among the stars, in the reaches of outer space. Leaving behind the confines of Fabrasia.

12