The Shadow Doctor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he had locked her in her cage, Tam thought of an amusing experiment to keep her occupied while he worked. He commanded that whenever she thought about him, she would vividly remember one of the orgasms she had experienced the night before. For a bit of extra spice, he added a second command to make her unable to orgasm. Not that she would really be able to masturbate with her hands tied behind her back, but it would be a nice source of torment. He told her to reflect on her destiny while she waited and returned to his work, a smile on his face.

Tam's mood was excellent as the afternoon passed. A relaxing blowjob after lunch, his pretty slave torturing herself with thoughts of sex while she waited for him; his quality of life was greatly improved by his purchase of Yelena. Even Ho Tien's inability to concentrate on his duties could not ruin Tam's mood. He eventually took pity on his apprentice and told him to take a jar of healing cream to the stable and rub it into Yelena's bruises and scrapes.

When Tien eventually returned, the boy drifted through the remainder of the afternoon with an idiotic smile on his face. The only difficulty in the day was Tam's final patient. An elderly man, the patient had an infection of the lungs which he had stubbornly refused to have treated in the beginning stages. When his daughter finally had him carried to Tam's clinic in a palanquin the infection was well beyond conventional treatment.

Tam had to resort to painting spells onto the man's chest and back and then spent two laborious hours cycling his chi through the man, drawing the phlegm out of his lungs and rebalancing his humors. By the time he finished, Tam had missed his evening meal and had spent most of his chi, but he had saved the man's life.

The man's daughter wept in joy as she thanked Tam, happy to pay the high fee he demanded. Feeling drained, Tam left Ho Tien to close the clinic and went to lie down on a couch.

Lin Song, having seen him in that state before, brought him a small bowl of soup and a pot of tea. As he ate she reported on the state of the household. After she went through the usual details, she paused for a moment then continued.

"Sir, may I inquire what your plans are for your new slave? Am I expected to work the foreigner into the household staff? Does she even speak a proper language?"

"I admit I did not think everything through completely when I bought her, though I can assure you speaks our language quite well. She is still very willful and is capable of violence. I have been able to keep her docile when I am handling her directly, but for the moment I remain uncertain of the best way to keep her obedient when I am not present."

Lin Song sniffed. "I am sure you had good reasons for your decision, but in the future I would recommend only purchasing slaves that are already fully trained. Since we must deal with her as she is, I would recommend a free hand with discipline. If you do not wish to constantly beat her, another suggestion would be a set of wrist and ankle shackles for her; I believe the common term for such a thing is a sirik. Hampered this way, she can move about and assist as you wish, but there will be little risk of her attempting to strike anyone or run away."

"Thank you Lin Song; that is excellent advice. I will investigate the shackles in the morning. Were you able to find some suitable clothes for the girl?"

"Yes. As you instructed, I only purchased the bare minimum. I have two dresses and a pair of sandals for her. The dresses are suitable to wear on the street, and a bit of needlework can be used to adjust the fit to flatter her figure once we try them on her. They are waiting in your bedroom."

"Excellent. What would I do without you?"

"Probably forget to eat while you are lost in your studies. Will that be all for today, sir?" Lin Song's wrinkled face lit with a small smile. She might think he was foolish for buying an untrained pleasure slave, but she was still fond of her employer.

After dismissing Lin Song to collect her husband and retire for the night, Tam took the last of his tea out to a bench in the garden and enjoyed the cool of the early evening. He was looking forward to enjoying his slave, but a bit of anticipation would make the evening sweeter. The high walls of his manor blocked the descending sun, but he could still enjoy the gradually deepening colors of the clouds scattered across the western sky. He regretfully admitted to himself that he would probably only have the endurance to fuck Yelena once, given the amount of energy he had used healing his final patient.

By the time he finished his tea, the first stars were becoming visible in the darkening sky. He lit a lantern and went to the stable to collect his slave girl. He found her curled in a tight ball on her blanket. Her robe had slipped off her shoulders, and the blanket he had allowed her was tangled beneath her. She was shivering, and the scent of her arousal hung in the air.

He crouched quietly beside her cage. She heard him and opened her eyes, staring listlessly at his feet. She looked lost, her eyes a dark jade above the tracks of dried tears on her cheeks.

Tam spoke quietly. "Hello Yelena. How was your afternoon?"

"I think I'm going crazy." She spoke in a low voice and he had to lean closer to hear her. "I couldn't stop thinking about what you made me feel last night. I can't think about anything else. When that boy came in and rubbed me down with the cream, I was moaning as he touched me. I felt like I was going to die of embarrassment. His hands were all over me and they felt so good, then when he left I could actually hear him leaning against the wall while he masturbated."

Tam was more than pleased with the result of his command. He hadn't meant to leave her in this state for quite so long, but the result was impressive.

She hiccupped softly before she continued. "What the hell did you do to me? I never used to be like this."

Tam brought his attention back to Yelena. "It's not your turn to ask questions yet. How did it make you feel, listening to him masturbate?"

"I felt humiliated and that made me feel really hot. I imagined him standing over my cage and covering me with his cum when he came, and I got so hot that I tried rubbing myself against the cage bars. But I still couldn't get off. I almost begged him to come back inside and fuck me." A tear slid down her pale cheek as she whispered her answer.

Tam was surprised; he had not explicitly commanded her to be aroused by being watched or humiliated. Perhaps the hours of sexual frustration had brought out hidden depths within her. Still, he would have to be more careful; she was starting to realize something was changing her, though she didn't seem to suspect that it was the result of his spell yet.

"Do you still want to get fucked?"

"Yes. I need you to fuck me so badly. I hate myself for saying it and you for making me say it, but I've been rubbing my breasts and pussy against the cage and the ground for hours and I can't come no matter what I do. I need to come so much it hurts."

"Then I have good news for you; you're going to get fucked tonight. Come over to the door of the cage."

Yelena slowly pushed herself up and worked her way to the front of the cage on her knees, her robe hanging off her shoulders. Tam unlocked the cage and tugged her out.

When he helped her to her feet she immediately pressed herself against him, rubbing her naked breasts against his robe. She humped her slick sex against his thigh, her fluids leaving a wet stain on his robes.

"Please, Master, please fuck me. I need your cock, Master."

Tam pushed her off him; he was glad that she was so horny, but the slut needed to wait till they were in his bedroom. Yelena misinterpreted his hands pushing her shoulders. She dropped to her knees and began tugging at the catches of his robe with her teeth.

Tam slapped her lightly on the cheek. "Not yet, slut. Wait until we're in my bedroom. Stand up and let me fix your robe."

Yelena sobbed in frustration and humiliation but obeyed. Tam adjusted the robe to cover her then led her to his bedroom. Her eyes were glazed and her steps stumbling as she followed him.

Tam found her needy state incredibly arousing. His cock was painfully hard in his trousers. As soon as the door of his bedroom was closed and locked he shed his clothes. Not bothering to untie her, he shoved the robe off her shoulders to trail from her bound wrists. He grabbed Yelena and pulled her against him for a bruising kiss. She moaned and rubbed the length of her body against him. Her hard nipples dragged across his chest as she pushed her wet sex against his thigh, his erection jutting into her stomach.

Keeping his lips locked with hers, Tam stumbled towards the bed. His hands roamed over her back, fingers clasping the round flesh of her ass. She moaned into his mouth, humping herself against his leg as he pushed her backward. When the back of her legs hit the edge of the bed she lost her balance and fell backwards across the sheets. Scrambling after her, he knelt on her chest and fisted his cock, holding it just out of the reach of her straining lips.

"Tell me what you want, bitch."

"I want you to fuck me! Stick it in me already, bastard!"

Tam slapped his cock against her face, first one side, then the other.

"If you want this, you'll have to beg for it."

"Go to hell!"

Tam reached behind him and grabbed one of her nipples, twisting it. He dragged his balls across her face, taunting her. "If you want to get fucked, you'll have to beg like the hot little slut you are. Tell me what a dirty slave you are and how bad you need this cock."

"Ah, god! I hate you! I need your cock you son of a whore; please, I've been aching for it all afternoon. Please, please, fuck your slave; your slave needs to feel you inside her master. Her hot slutty little cunt is dripping for you. She's going crazy. Please fuck her, master, please! She's a dirty little slave who needs cock!"

Tam growled and slapped her in the face with his cock. "Alright, if you want cock that badly you can have it, but I'm not going to do the work for you. If you want to fill that greedy cunt, you'll have to climb on and spit yourself like a pig." He climbed off her and lay down on his back.

Yelena scrambled up and hurriedly crouched over him. Unable to guide him in with her hands bound, she couldn't find the angle at first. She whimpered in need, her prize so close but still out of reach. It took her four tries, and by the time she finally got it she sobbed in relief as she slid herself onto his thick cock. She paused halfway down, trying to adjust to his width. Tam impatiently grabbed her hips and forced her down until she had taken him to the hilt. She cried out as he split her the rest of the way open.

Tam folded his hands behind his head and waited to see what she would do next. She held herself very still at first until she began to adjust, her knees planted to either side of hips. Eventually she began to experiment, rocking back and forth then using her thighs to slide herself up and down his cock. She found a rhythm and began to fuck him, rising up until just the head of his cock was inside her and then dropping back down.

Tam watched her, enraptured. She looked almost inhuman, her pale hairless skin glowing in the lamplight, her lower lip caught between her teeth as she sought her pleasure. The bruises on her face and sides still marred her beauty, but they were beginning to heal, fading to a mottled yellow and grey instead of the dark purple they had been when fresh.

As she increased her speed, Tam found himself captivated by the way her breasts bounced she fucked herself on his cock. He reached up and took them in his hands, squeezing the soft flesh.

"Tell me what you're feeling, slave. Describe how it feels to fuck your master." He turned it into a command as he spoke, assuming she was in no state to realize why she was obeying.

"Ah, I feel so full. Your thick cock is stretching my poor little pussy so wide. It hurts, but it feels so good. Oh god, I can't believe I'm actually doing the fucking this time. I feel like a dirty little whore bouncing on your cock but I don't care. Nothing . . . nothing matters compared to how much I need to come. Oh god, I can feel it building, please. Please god let me come. So full, master's cock, it feels so good. Ah, ah, ah. I'm burning up. Oh god, you're pinching my nipples. I feel like I'm going to explode. I need to come, I need to come."

Yelena's pace increased until she was frenziedly slamming herself onto his cock. Beads of sweat stood out on her flushed skin. Tam released her from the command to describe her feelings, wanting to focus on the physical sensation, but she continued to chant.

"Please, master, rub your slave's clit. Her hands are tied, she can't do it herself. Please, doesn't it feel good to have your slave's hot little cunt bouncing on your thick cock? She never knew anything could feel as good as master's cock feels. Please help your slave come; she can't do it on her own. She's so desperate; master's cock feels so good, please master she's begging you, just a touch, just one little touch for your needy slave."

Tam moved his hands back to her hips and began to thrust up to meet her, her words pushing him towards his own peak. He began to lightly brush her clit as he erased the command from earlier in the day, giving her back the ability to orgasm.

"Yes, master, yes! Your slave loves feeling your hands on her. She's such a filthy slut! Help her fuck her greedy little cunt on you! Shove master's cock all the way into her! She's going to come, she's going to come, she's - aaaaagh!"

Yelena cried out wordlessly above him, her head thrown back. Her inner muscles clamped around him like a vise, her fluids flooding out around his cock.

After she crested the initial wave, Yelena slumped forward onto Tam's chest, still shaking with sensation. He still hadn't quite reached his own release, so he flipped her onto her back, keeping himself planted in her as he mounted her.

Yelena lay under him gasping, her mind wiped blank by her long delayed orgasm. He gave her no time to adjust, hammering into her slick channel, propping himself above her on braced elbows. Her torso shook with each thrust, pushed up against his body by her bound arms trapped beneath her. She let out a small grunt with each impact.

He was very close, and as he felt himself nearing his orgasm he lowered his head, biting her shoulder. He sucked her skin, tasting salt from her sweat, and came with a growl, spurting into her depths. He barely managed to roll off her before he passed out.

Tam woke a few hours after midnight with the feeling that something was wrong. He cursed when he realized that he was alone in his bed. He was a fool to have not secured Yelena before he slept. Exhaustion was no excuse.

He threw off the sheets that had tangled around his legs and quickly lit the lamp. As light filled the room, he let out a sigh of relief. Yelena was sitting with her legs folded under her against the far wall. Her hands were still bound, so she sat at a slight angle, one shoulder against the wall. He could still see a faint red mark on her shoulder where he had bit her when he came, though he didn't appear to have broken the skin. She looked over at him, blinking in the sudden light.

"Yelena, what are you doing over there?"

"I had to use the chamber pot. After that I didn't want to go back to bed. That's your sixth question, I get one now." Her voice was dull and empty.

"Well, I want you in bed. And it's the middle of the night; it's too late for questions. Come back over here."

Yelena stumbled to her feet and walked back, her robe dragging on the floor behind her bound wrists like a ridiculous, sad peacock's tail. She climbed past him onto the bed and lay on her side, facing the wall.

Tam sighed and settled back onto the bed, staring at her back. The hot little slut who had been bouncing on his cock was a completely different woman from this sullen slave. He much preferred the version of Yelena that talked about how badly she needed her master to fuck his slave's greedy little cunt. It was still amazing, the filth that had spewed from her mouth even after he stopped commanding her to describe her sensations.

It was too much to expect her maintain the transformation. After all, a few days ago she had been a free woman; that she had progressed so much was clearly a testament to his control. Once the secret of his power was revealed, perhaps he could amuse himself by turning her into a needy slut at will. He wondered what the best way to phrase that command would be. He smiled as he thought about possibilities; that would be a very rewarding set of experiments.

Still, patience was best. He could indulge himself in the future as much as he wished once the secret was out. For now, it was still important to see how much he could influence Yelena before she realized the truth. She had already begun to suspect something was wrong after his mistake with her hours of sexual frustration in the cage; he would have to be more circumspect going forward.

As he planned, he studied her. She looked tense; her arms must be quite uncomfortable, still bound behind her back. He reached out and commanded the enchanted silk to free her hands then knot itself around one of her wrists for safekeeping.

She gave a hesitant tug, then when she found her hands free she made a small sound of relief and pulled her arms loose from the robe and moved them in front of her to rub her chafed wrists. Tam reached forward and gently massaged her tight shoulders.

Tam spent several minutes rubbing her shoulders then moved his hands down her back, working the knots out of her muscles. She let out the occasional soft sigh as he worked, but made no other response.

It felt good to work his hands over her. The qing from her orgasm had refreshed his chi reserves while he slept, but his cock wasn't ready to go again yet. Fortunately there were things he could do without using his cock. He shifted to fit himself against her back, sliding his arms around her to cup one of her breasts and explore between her legs.

He gently fondled her, his fingers softly playing with her sensitive regions. As he felt her respond, her nipple stiffening between his fingers and moisture coating his fingers, he realized she had begun crying. When he slipped a finger inside her, she began to beg.

"Please Sir, don't. I don't want you to. I know I can't stop you from doing whatever you want, but please, no more. I can't take any more tonight, please."

Tam paused, frowning. He tightened his grip on her breast and pushed a second finger into her. "I can tell your body still enjoys this. You should be grateful I want you to feel pleasure and enjoy giving you orgasms. Think about what your life would be like if I hadn't bought you. Isn't this better than being raped and beaten by Lu?"

"No, it was better with Lu." Yelena's voice was flat.

Tam froze. He felt like he was standing at the edge of a vast cliff, something dark and terrible in the depths below him. Yelena was still talking, but he couldn't hear her over the roaring in his ears. The stupid bitch preferred that animal to him? Well, if she liked being treated like that, he could oblige her. Tam rose and stalked over to where his clothes were lying on the floor. Ignoring the rest of his clothes, he grabbed his robe and belted it in place.

He turned and stalked back towards the bed. Yelena was sitting up, her back to the wall. She had her hands raised in front of her, and her mouth was moving, but the noise meant nothing. It was distant, meaningless babble. He slapped her hands out of the way and grabbed her slave collar, yanking her off the bed. She choked and flailed, one hand going to her neck, the other attempting to strike him. Her blows fell uselessly, going wide or hitting without force. He grabbed the lantern in his free hand and dragged her into the hall.