The Shadow Doctor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Doctor Hsien! We have been waiting for you. Please, excuse this one for a moment; Master Wong left instructions to close our doors for the day as soon as you arrived." With a bow, the slave girl stepped smoothly past Tam to open the door, adding a small sign indicating that the shop was closed for the day. She shut the door and locked it, then returned to bow before Tam again.

"Master Wong is meeting with a client at the moment. He asked this one to see to your comfort when you arrived, and ensure you that he will attend you as quickly as he can. If you like, we have a small parlor which you may find pleasant."

Tam indicated his assent, and the girl led them down a narrow hallway with the same red hangings as the foyer into a small but tastefully appointed parlor. She offered refreshments and Tam requested tea; with a bow she disappeared. Tam made himself comfortable on a low chair and gestured for Yelena to kneel at his feet. "You can relax, slave. The ten foot rule is replaced with a rule that you may not leave this building."

"Many thanks, oh gracious Master. What is this place, if your slave is allowed questions?"

"A friend's shop. We're doing some shopping for you, Yelena. You need things to wear. You can't go around with just two dresses to your name. And you can't keep using that little piece of green silk as an accessory, it doesn't even match."

Yelena narrowed her eyes at him but declined to further rise to the bait. A few minutes later, the slave girl who had greeted them at the door entered the room, holding a curtain aside for a second woman who followed her. Seated and relaxed, Tam took the time to study the women.

The girl from the door was a young Han girl, a fresh-faced classic beauty with hair falling down her back in a shimmering black stream. She wore a long blue dress; it covered her from wrists to ankles, but was the cut was so tight and the material so thin that it concealed nothing. Her exquisite breasts, small nipples and shaven pussy were clearly visible through the diaphanous material. She wore tasteful make-up and no jewelry aside from her slave collar, a delicate band of gold.

The second woman was one of the steppes tribespeople, and was completely naked except for the multitude of chains she wore. Her head was shaved on the sides and back, the hair on the top of her head pulled into a tight braid that hung past her shoulders. She was collared and cuffed in shining steel; a foot long chain connected her wrists, a second her ankles, both joined to a third central chain which descended from her collar. Each of her ears was pierced a half-dozen times, a small chain running from her right ear to a ring in her nose, another from her left ear to a ring in her eyebrow. Another delicate chain connected a pair of rings in her nipples. A chain looped around her waist, hanging from a ring in her navel, and a final chain hung from the navel ring to another in her clit. Like the other girl, she was shaved completely from the neck down. She was gagged, a blue-painted wooden ball secured in her mouth by a leather strap. She carried a tea tray before her as she followed the Han woman in.

The Han woman curtseyed. "Doctor Hsien, Master Wong has been informed of your arrival. He says he will be here as soon as he can. Would you like your tea now?"

"That would be excellent."

The Han woman took the tea tray from the tribeswoman, who slid to her knees in a soft clatter of chains. The tribeswoman crawled forward and turned so that she was presenting her profile to Tam as she knelt. There was a stylized blue tattoo in the steppes fashion of a diving hawk covering her entire right shoulder blade, and Tam could also now see a steel plug in her ass. The Han woman set the tray on the naked barbarian's back, using her as living furniture. She went through the ritual of tea preparation and presented Tam with a steaming cup fixed to his specifications, then knelt near her comrade's head.

"Would you like something for your slave as well, Sir?"

"Perhaps a small portion of milk for her would be appropriate."

"Of course Sir." She poured milk into a saucer and set it down on the floor before Yelena.

"If there is anything these slaves can do to make your wait comfortable, Master Wong has instructed us to be at your complete disposal." To ensure her meaning was clear, the Han woman slid her hands up her body, cupping her breasts and pushing them forward slightly.

Tam took an appreciative sip of his tea. He reached over and adjusted Yelena's veil so that she could drink; she grudgingly bent over and began to lap the milk from the saucer. Given no further instructions from Tam, the Han woman knelt demurely.

Once Yelena finished her milk and sat back up to stare daggers at him, Tam leaned forward and fondled the breasts of the blue-clad woman through the transparent material. They were larger than Yelena's, not quite as high set, but not quite large enough to sag. Out of curiosity, he took her small dark nipples between his fingers and began to pinch and twist them. The woman's eyes watered but she took it silently. "Do you have names?"

"Master Wong does not give his merchandise permanent names, preferring to let their future owners choose. He sometimes allows his merchandise to earn use-names, if they serve satisfactorily. At present, this one has the honor to be called Grace, and the gagged one answers to Pretty. The names indicate roles that we serve here."

Tam tugged on the girl's nipples, making her shuffle forward on her knees until she was pressed against his leg. "Over my lap, Grace, and pull your dress up."

"Yes Sir." The girl lay over his knees and gathered her dress in both hands, pulling it up to her waist, baring her round buttocks. Tam reached down to play with her cunt as he sipped his tea. She was well trained, and his probing fingers quickly became slick with her juices.

"Describe these roles."

"Yes Sir. Master Wong specializes in training and selling the highest quality pleasure girls, as you may be aware. Any girl who leaves this house is trained to serve exquisitely in the bed of their future Master or Mistress, but Master uses some of us to demonstrate the advanced training this house can provide to a girl. A Grace is a model for the pleasure slave as an elegant companion. This Grace can sing, dance with partners or for display, play multiple instruments, and serve at table among other skills."

She was having difficulty maintaining her composure as Tam continued to play with her, but continued. "A slave fully trained to the Grace role may accompany their Master to any social occasion and enhance their Master's prestige, in addition to serving in bed. Ah, does this slave have permission to orgasm, Sir?"

"No. Describe Pretty's role."

"Yes Sir. A Pretty is a showcase for the different ways a girl's body can be, ah, decorated. Tattoos can decorate her skin, and piercings highlight the girl's beauty. The rings and chains can, ah, can be used to cause her pain or increase her sexual responsiveness. The girl in front of you is a new Pretty, the last model was recently sold. The last Pretty had many more rings in her; this one has almost healed from her first set, and will have more added soon to model if she does not attract a buyer in her current state. Grace has not been pierced, but she has, ah, heard that the pierced areas become more, ah, sensitive, and certain piercings can make a girl become hot very easily." Her fists were clenched tightly on her dress as she fought the urge to orgasm.

Tam pushed Grace a bit further, until she was helpless and gasping, then removed his hand before she came and nudged her off his lap. Her pupils were dilated and she was biting her lip, but she dropped back to her knees without complaint despite being denied release. Tam beckoned Yelena over and had her suck Grace's lubrication off his fingers. She wrinkled her nose slightly but carefully sucked each finger clean.

"That's the first time you've tasted another woman's juices, isn't it? Do they taste the same as yours?"

"Yes Master, that was the first time. It's similar, but different."

Tam turned his attention to Pretty. The girl had remained still throughout her comrade's brief ordeal, patiently staring at the floor, tray balanced on her back. She was drooling around the gag, saliva dripping down her chin. A few drops had already fallen to the floor beneath her. Tam leaned forward and tugged on the thin chain between her nipples, watching her breasts stretch and sway as he played with the chain. Pretty grunted into her gag but stayed still. He let go and was reaching to play with the chain leading to her clit when the curtain parted again and Wong Gao entered.

"Tam! I am so glad you have finally honored my humble house with your presence! I hope the delay was not too inconvenient, I came as soon as I could conclude my other business." Wong Gao looked like someone's genial uncle, which he very well might be. Slavers have families too, after all. He was middling height, overweight without being obese; his long braid was still black, but his thick beard was shot through with grey. He was smiling widely as he approached Tam, arms outstretched.

Tam quickly rose and stepped forward to endure a bear hug from the man. After Gao crushed the breath out of him, he stepped back and bowed slightly. "I passed the time quite pleasantly thanks to your hospitality. I did not realize my visit would disrupt your normal business hours; I hope I haven't inconvenienced you."

"Of course it is no trouble. For the man who keeps my gout from crippling me, I would open my doors in the middle of the night. I assume the girl at your feet is the one you mentioned in your note?"

"She is. Through a stroke of luck, I was able to purchase Yelena here directly from the court after she was convicted. I've had to discipline her a bit, as you can see, but she's learning quickly. However, matters progressed so quickly that I find myself singularly unequipped to keep her properly. I need to purchase some restraints so that she can help around the house without me looking over her shoulder, and I also wish to buy whatever other basics a man needs to keep a pleasure slave."

"Ah, I have the perfect restraints for you. Pretty here is already modeling them. Grace, take the tray. Pretty, present!" Pretty clearly was trained to the command. As soon as Grace lifted the tea tray from her back, she rose to her full height, feet set as far apart as the chains would allow, hands clasped behind her neck. The posture pulled the central chain tight to her chest, the restraints clearly having been fitted to just barely allow this stance.

Gao stepped over to her, demonstrating with his hands as he spoke. "This is called a sirik, a perfect restraint for ensuring a slave is constantly reminded of her place and can make no trouble, while still able to serve. The ankles are hobbled, meaning she can walk but not run. The wrists have a good range of motion for carrying things or working, but she is always conscious of the restraint in her movements, and the attachment to the central chain means she cannot reach very far or make violent strikes. All of the chains are adjustable in length, and the locks for the set are all opened and closed with the same key."

"Many men prefer to remove the sirik before taking the girl to bed, but if you wish, you can leave portions of them on, or even use her fully without removing any of them. The mouth of course is as easy to use as it would be without restraints. The lower holes can be entered from the rear, either standing, kneeling, or on the ground. She can also be entered from the front, the easiest way being to place her on her back and push her legs up." As Gao discussed the positions, he moved Pretty through them, ending with Pretty on her back on the floor, legs folded above her.

"That is precisely what I had in mind, Gao. How long would it take for Yelena to be fitted for a set?"

"I likely have one here that would fit her, we keep several in stock. We'll just check her measurements for the cuffs. And, Tam, I hope you don't think me presumptive, but you are planning to replace that horrible stock collar with something prettier, aren't you?"

"Yes, I was thinking about that. I thought I might have to visit a blacksmith though."

"Nonsense, we've got tools here. Let's take your girl back to one of the other rooms and have her measured."

Grace was dispatched to fetch one of Gao's assistants, and Pretty was sent to return the tea and bring back wine. Gao led Tam and Yelena through a small hallway around several corners before bringing them into a well-lit room with several cupboards and a counter along one wall. The opposite wall was occupied by a low table with a set of leather restraints built into it.

Tam removed Yelena's wig and veil and set them on a counter, then reached to tap the silk around Yelena's wrists, freeing them. "Go ahead and get undressed, Yelena, then present yourself like Pretty did. We'll have you measured for clothes as well as chains."

Yelena blushed furiously, but followed instructions. As she did so, Gao asked Tam for permission then picked up the enchanted silk and examined it.

"How long did it take you to make this?" Gao ran the silk through his fingers.

"A minute or two. It's a relatively simple binding spell."

"Ah, you magicians. Create a marvel and dismiss it as simple. Do you have any idea what I would give to be able to outfit my girls with restraints that could be removed with a touch and a thought?"

Tam shrugged. "You'd limit your pool of customers quite a bit. I believe the only person in the city with even a trace of Imperial blood is our governor."

Gao sighed. "Yes, I know the law. Still, it's a pleasant dream. Ah well, that's not why you've come to visit. Let me inspect your girl."

Yelena blushed as the two men studied her, the "present" posture putting her body on full display.

Gao circled Yelena slowly, inspecting the lines of her nude form as she presented herself. "A really fine specimen, Tam. Do you know how lucky you were to get her? These northern girls are notoriously hard to find as slaves. Their culture doesn't have debt slavery, and there are so few of them in the city. I don't mind telling you, I've only had two pass through my doors in the last ten years, and neither were as pretty as your girl here. Would you be interested in trading her? I'll let you take your pick from my trained stock, and pay cash as well. There're quite a few powerful men in this city who would love something rare like her."

"It's a generous offer, Gao, but there's something special about this one. I won't be parting with her."

"I thought you'd say that, but I had to ask. Ah, here's Pretty with the wine. Pretty, pour two glasses then assume position three on the table."

After presenting them each with a cup of wine, Pretty walked to the table and awkwardly climbed atop it in a jangle of chains, kneeling on all fours with her head up. Gao took a metal hook attached to a leather cord from one of the cabinets and walked over to her. He removed the plug from her ass, quickly replacing it with the hook, and then tied the cord into her braid, tightening it so that any movement of her head jostled the hook in her ass. Pretty grunted into her gag in discomfort. Gao loosened the gag and let it fall around her neck.

"Now, I saw you admiring Pretty's piercings when I came in. She's got one more here in her tongue, come take a look. It makes for an incredible sensation when she sucks your cock. If you decide you'd like to have anything put in your girl, this is the table we use to do piercings, and Zhu's a fine hand with a needle. A particular favorite of my clients is the clit piercing; it doesn't matter how untrained she is at taking cock, a girl with a pierced clit will be moaning in lust after just a few thrusts."

Tam grinned. "That's one problem I don't have with her. Yelena's been very responsive. Tell us, Yelena, how often do you come screaming on my cock?"

"Almost every time you fuck me, Master, often more than once." Yelena shut her eyes as she spoke, flushing furiously in humiliation.

Gao let out a deep belly laugh. "If that's true, you're a lucky man, Tam. It usually takes weeks to train a girl to take a cock that well. Was she a whore before she was a slave?"

Tam grinned. "No, she's just a fast learner. I see that you think I'm bragging. Go ahead and try her out. Yelena, get wet."

Yelena's body was already betraying signs of arousal, the humiliation of stripping and presenting for a stranger triggering the part of her that fed on such things. A mental command from Tam had Yelena's pussy soaked and her nipples hard in the time it took for Gao to step over and press a finger inside her.

Gao whistled in appreciation. "Damn, this little slut is dripping. Do you mind if I test her skills?"

"Be my guest; she's not professionally trained, but she's been making up for it with enthusiasm. Yelena, use your body to pleasure Gao however he pleases."

"Please Master, no. Don't humiliate me like this."

"It wasn't a request, slave."

Yelena moaned in despair, but didn't protest as Gao pushed her to her knees and pulled out his cock. Hands still clasped behind her neck, she took him in her mouth and began sucking him. Gao let her work at her own pace until he was fully erect, then set a hand on the back of her head and pushed her to take him deeper. Yelena gagged as he hit her throat, her eyes watering, unable to take his full length. With an annoyed grunt, Gao slid his thumbs into her mouth, holding her teeth apart as he forced his way into her throat. Yelena's hands moved to rest on his thighs, but Tam's command meant that she couldn't push Gao off.

Fortunately for Yelena, Gao wasn't interested in really fucking her face, just testing her capabilities. He pulled out after a few thrusts and let her cough and gasp for breath, tears streaming from her eyes. After she'd caught her breath, Gao pulled Yelena to her feet and moved her over to face the wall. He positioned her bent forward with her hands braced on the wall, ass thrust out. A couple of light slaps to her thighs widened Yelena's stance so that her pussy was fully open and on display. She let out a startled gasp as Gao grabbed her waist and thrust into her.

Gao nodded to Tam, who had moved over to watch from a better angle. "She's got a nice slippery tight cunt. Doesn't seem to know how to really milk a cock with it though. Oral skills are weak, but she did try her best. Have you used her ass yet?"

"I just started recently. She's still very inexperienced there, and it's causing her pain."

Gao nodded. He stepped back, letting his cock fall loose, and inserted a finger into Yelena's pussy. Once it was lubricated, he probed her asshole with it. Yelena whimpered in discomfort, anticipating more to come, but Gao seemed to have learned all he needed to with her reaction to a single finger. He stepped away and picked up a cloth, wiping his cock and hands clean before he pulled his robes back into place. He hadn't bothered to come in or on Yelena, simply putting through her paces without much concern for his pleasure or hers.

Tossing the cloth aside, Gao picked up his wine cup and took a sip. "You leave her with me for a week, we can teach her to really use her mouth. Three weeks, she'll milk your cock with her cunt in a way that will blow your mind, and we'll get her to walk the way a bed slave should. Better posture, graceful movements, just walking across a room fully dressed she'll get a man hard."

Tam thought back to the way Grace walked and admitted that there was something to Gao's boast. Grace moved like a dancer, in perfect control of her body, and every sway of her hips exuded feminine appeal. Pretty had the same demeanor, though she couldn't match Grace. He shook his head ruefully.