The Shadow Doctor Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat back on his heels, hands on his knees, and surveyed his handiwork. Yelena sprawled limply across the bed, limbs akimbo. She was panting and flushed, her thighs slick with fluids, her torso spattered with cum. She let out a low moan and blinked at the ceiling. "Oh god, that was just what I needed. Why'd you come on my stomach though?"

Tam shrugged. "Because I wanted to?"

Yelena rolled her eyes. "Font of wisdom, you are. Feel like cleaning up the mess you made?"

"No. The bet was that I can't give you orders, not that I become your servant. The bath's right through that door, you still have a little time left in your hour."

"I don't think I can walk right now. You really gave it to me at the end there. You want me to scoop it up and lick it off my fingers again, don't you?"

Tam nodded. Yelena pouted at him, but he just sat there and grinned at her.

"Alright, I'll do it, but only if you cuddle with me afterward. Deal?"

Tam considered for a moment then agreed. Yelena stuck her tongue out at him, but reached down and scraped his cum off her stomach and swallowed it. He made her go back for a couple spots she missed, but eventually had to agree she'd gotten it all. She even licked his cock clean without too much protest, then curled on her side and had him lie down behind her, his arms wrapped loosely around her.

She sighed contentedly. "You know, you were right, that peaceful feeling after a really good fuck is kind of like when you reach for chi. I'm going to try and touch it again right now, just lying here worn out in your arms." Her eyes closed and her breathing deepened as she made the attempt. Tam summoned his own chi with a thought and enhanced his vision, studying her network. Her chi glowed beneath her skin, millions of tiny branches following the network of veins and nerves.

Tam could see her chi reservoir, the pool between her hips slowly gaining definition around the edges as she reached for it. Above it, in her stomach a smaller chi pool slowly dissolved, his chi from the sperm she'd swallowed dissipating uselessly without access to a fertile egg. Something tickled the back of his mind. He thought back to the Stone Mountain history he had been reading when trying to understand the extra chi when he rage-fucked Yelena in the stable. Could he have stolen Yelena's chi? It shouldn't be possible, but then again, it wasn't possible to touch your chi on your first day either.

The control spell had laced his chi permanently into her; he could only see it in the anchors left at her key points, the copies of his chop still embedded inside her hands, feet, head, heart, spine, and stomach, but Yelena had said she saw threads of his chi laced through her central essence. Tam couldn't see it, but he had no reason to doubt her. Could it be that simple? Was her chi his to use if he wished?

He had to try. He'd been lost in rage, acting on instinct the first time he did it, so he wasn't sure exactly what to do. He settled for reaching out with his mind, similar to drawing on his chi, but focused on the glowing reservoir in the slim body pressed against him instead of his own. After a bit of probing, he felt something respond. He gently tugged at it, and Yelena's chi reservoir eddied in response. His guess was right; he could access her chi to supplement his own. He pulled about a third of her chi out and fed it into his own reservoir, feeling a rush of energy as he did so.

Yelena frowned and blinked her eyes open. "Tam? The strangest thing just happened. My chi just shrank, while I was touching it. Did I do something wrong?"

Tam grinned. "You didn't do anything, pet. I did that. Now, I have good news and bad news for you."

Yelena blinked in confusion, still coming out of her chi-trance. Tam pulled the green silk loose from where it was still knotted around her arm and caught her wrists with it, tying them to the headboard before she realized what was happening. Yelena tugged at her bound wrists and looked up at him. "Tam? What's going on?"

Tam grinned wickedly. "The good news, little slave, is that your Master just learned he can use your chi to supplement his own, which means among other things that he can fuck all night if he wants to." As he spoke, he demonstrated, pushing the stolen chi down to stiffen his cock. "The bad news is, your hour ran out about ten minutes ago, which means that we're back to doing it however I feel like doing it."

Yelena's face paled at his expression. Tam reached down and toyed with her piercings, enjoying her winces of pain. "I'm feeling generous though, slave. I'll let you pick which hole I fuck you in."

"Please, fuck your slave in her tight asshole. You haven't fucked her there since she woke up; she wants to feel your fat cock split her open again." Yelena's eyes widened in shock. "No fair! You just commanded me to say that! That wasn't a choice!"

"I don't remember slaves getting to complain about fairness. Still, I bet you're already wet again just thinking about me fucking your ass, aren't you? Let's check." He reached down and ran two fingers through her slick lips, holding them up so she could see her juices glistening on them.

"Ah, damn it, that's because you have a hard-on!"

Tam laughed and wiped his fingers on her face, smearing her juices on her upper lip so she would smell her own arousal with every breath. "Don't worry, Yelena. I'm not mad at you, this isn't a punishment fuck. But you'd better get that ass in the air by the time I count to three if you don't want me to go get the riding crop. One, two,"

Yelena yelped and scrambled to turn over, pulling her knees under her and shoving her ass up. With her hands bound to the headboard, she ended up with her arms awkwardly crossed under her face, her weight on her elbows and knees.

Tam moved to kneel behind her, pushing her knees wider apart so that her pussy and asshole were displayed before him. He reached down and lightly slapped her pussy. "Higher, bitch. Keep those knees spread."

Yelena whimpered and scooted forward, her ass thrust lewdly in the air. Tam followed, sliding his cock into her pussy to lube it up. He let it rest there while he reached over for the bottle of oil and began to rub some into the little star of her asshole.

"Yelena, listen to me carefully. I don't begrudge you your new hour of the day. I actually think it will be good for you to have a little time free for yourself. But just because you've earned an hour to yourself, just because I'm going to teach you magic, I don't want you to forget your place. Tell me what you're going to remember." He pushed a finger through her tight ring.

"I'm your slave, Master. I won't forget; how could I? I'm your little slave slut, an enchanted object and a tool in your hand."

"Good. Keep that in mind; keep working to be obedient and pleasing. You've done very well today; Master's very pleased with you. You're intelligent and funny; you're the hottest little fuck around, you figured out how to cheat your way to touching chi in a single evening. You're a valuable possession, and I'm going to treat you like that as long as you keep earning it. But you're still a possession."

Yelena gasped as he worked a second finger into her. "Yes Master! Your slave understands. Thank you for giving her the hour each day. She will remember that it is a gift from Master, she will not let it make her forget what she is."

"It's not a gift, girl. You took a risk, made a bet, and won your hour fairly. But you've grasped the main point; don't let it make you forget what you are. Now be quiet and try your best to relax your ass. It's time to take Master's cock."

Tam pulled out of her pussy and held her hips steady as he pressed his soaked cock into her asshole. Yelena moaned as he pushed into her tight heat, stretching her poor asshole wide. He pushed all the way to the hilt in one long thrust; wearing the plug for most of the day had made her a bit easier to penetrate, though she was still pleasantly tight. She grunted and panted as he began steadily fucking her.

Tam reached down and traced the lines of his chop tattooed on the small of her back. It looked perfect there, the sharp black lines standing out against her pale skin, perfectly positioned above his cock as her ass swallowed it. They were ending the day just as they had started it, with Yelena bent over and taking him in her ass while her wrists were bound to the headboard, but now he was taking the ass of a chi worker, not just a bed slave.

He was in no particular hurry; he didn't have any rage to burn off, and Yelena's chi floating inside him gave him plenty of stamina. He wanted her to feel him in her tightest channel for a good long while. As he'd said, this was a reminder of her place: on her knees, her cunt dripping, and his cock deep inside her.

Yelena whimpered and squirmed under him, her growing arousal overtaking the discomfort as she adjusted. Tam gave her a sharp slap on the ass, stilling her briefly, but she soon began writhing again, moaning in growing heat. Tam wondered how long it would take her to come just from getting ass-fucked, without any clitoral stimulation or extra commands beyond her basic rules. He decided to find out, taking a firmer grip on her hips and speeding his thrusts.

Yelena shook and cried under him, sobbing with need, her bound hands pressing against the silk as she futilely struggled. Her body shook as Tam pounded her, the firm globes of her ass quivering as his hips slammed into them. Her elbows slipped at one point, and she fell farther forward, her face and tits crushed into the mattress as Tam continued to pound her ass without pause. Tam ended up coming before she did, though only by a heartbeat; the feeling of his hot sperm jetting into her depths pushed her over the edge to join him, her wails stifled by the mattress.

Tam staggered to the bath and wiped himself off with a damp towel, then brought another one back for her. Yelena was still folded over on her knees, mumbling to herself in her own language, and he had to gently tug her into a more comfortable position to sleep after he cleaned her up. He checked her wrists to ensure the silk wasn't bound too tight, but left them trapped above her head for the night. As an afterthought, he pushed the plug back into her ass, ensuring that she'd sleep with her ass stretched and full of his cum. Tomorrow he would start teaching Yelena to use her chi, and see what possibilities her extra chi gave to his own workings, but for now he would sleep the sleep of a very satisfied man.


If you enjoyed, votes and comments are always welcome. I don't have an eta on the next chapter yet, as I'm going to try and focus on finishing the next chapter for Keeping a Kitsune before I work on Chapter five. Once I have an estimate I'll update in the comments and my bio. Thanks!