The Shady Spa

Story Info
My brother buys me a massage and gets one of his own...
7.2k words
4.63
172.6k
204
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SLVe
SLVe
242 Followers

Forty-seventh. Next to Cash 4 Gold? I hear the swooshing sound of a text going off to my bestie, Bailey, echo through my ears.

Yes, that's it. Enjoy!! Flashes back from her with a loud bing.

"Alex, would you put that shit back on silent already? We're here." My brother sure was being surly given the occasion. Granted, I was supposed to be coming here with Bailey but life happens, and it was his gift anyway! He should be pampering me and showing me the love. I should get that at least one day out of the year.

I send Bailes back a Will do, this time with the mute on while my escort swings the door open and motions for me to walk through it. Finally, some express treatment. I nod satisfactorily to him and waltz in to a no frills, bland waiting area that could be confused for an abandoned store were it not for the short, elderly woman sitting behind the counter.

"Hello. Appointment?" She speaks, blending the words together.

My brother steps forward with the coupon he had printed off and points at me, "Yeah, one massage for her."

The woman grabs the paper and speaks loudly, "Oh! Special offer. Yes." There' s a bit of a back and forth I don't pay attention to before she darts off to a hallway out of view.

My brother smiles back my way, "See, all good." Even though it's my 20th, I'm not sure how Bailey convinced him to drop two hundred on a gift. Not that I'm complaining. Now that I think about it, he's been a little weird ever since joining us in college this year. Maybe he has the hots for her and thought she'd be impressed, I dunno.

Still, expensive as this was the place isn't quite meeting my expectations. I sit down on the only waiting chair and pester Bailey some more, You sure about this place? Seems kinda shady. I know she's probably busy, but hey, I'm bored.

You won't be disappointed, trust. When have I ever let you down? That's true, but my mouth screws into a half-frown, skeptical nonetheless. Another message follows in quick succession. Who did you find to go with you anyway?

I answer with Austin, then explain since it's his gift I figured it was only right he'd drive me over. She shoots back with 3 monkey covering their eyes emoji's. Poor kid, there's goes any shot he had with her.

"Ah. Ready. Oh Kay." The old lady has returned with an attractive Asian girl that must be about my age. They're whispering back and forth in what I assume is their native tongue.

They poke at the paper a couple times before the younger one looks up at us, smiles brightly and announces, "You are here for the 2 for 1, yes?"

Austin answers arrogantly, "If that's what it says, sure." Then he leans in and whispers, though loudly enough for me to hear, "It's a special day, her birthday, so a double sounds good."

The girl nods to him as he says this, then has a small epiphany. "No, not a double. Two person deal." He asks again if they can just give me two massages and is rebuffed, before shrugging his shoulders and glaring my way, silently questioning if I have any objection.

Well, at least this explains why Bailey wanted him to get a coupon here instead of for my spa near campus. And also why it was so pricey. "That's fine. Let's go." I say while getting off my chair.

"Wait." The girl pauses us before shouting out for a Yazmin. Another woman around our age, this one short, bubbly and mocha-colored with a sizable bust arrives and they have a brief discussion in a third language, again with multiple consultations of the printed off coupon.

Eventually the Asian points down at the sheet, then up to Austin before her shapely counterpart gawks at him for a moment until answering, "Ok." God knows what that was all about but it's of little consequence now with the old lady waving us behind the counter.

The girl who seems like she should be in charge instead of the AARP Member greets us as we reach a hall. She introduces herself as Michiko, which I guess to be a Japanese name. She smiles in acknowledgement, though I wonder if it's genuine or more of a "I wish people would stop asking me that but I can't say it out loud" type of expression.

We walk down a narrow corridor past a number of rooms to the door centered at the end of the path. "Changing room. Bath." She opens the door and Austin gets about a foot in before she grabs him. "No, girls only. You, with me." She hands me a key then turns back down the hall with Yazmin and my brother.

I open the door, checking the plastic attachment for a number. It has a 3 on it. I locate the matching lock while snorting to myself that I bet Austin is enjoying himself with those two girls. Hah, like he'd have the balls to make a move on either of them. The open locker greets me with an empty hook and nothing else. Not sure what I was expecting, she did say bath after all. I strip down, removing my loose tee and skort before dealing with my undergarments. Bare to the bone, I gather everything up and shut the locker. I turn to spot a thin body mirror. I shuffle my hair over my back to take in the full frontal. My hands squeeze up at my breasts, I'm not sure I'll ever be satisfied with these but I suppose it could be worse. I let go, allowing them to bounce down as I take a couple steps forward to look up close. On the other hand, Bailes' idea to go with the landing strip is looking real good. I was reticent to give it a try, figure you either go bare or just let it all grow, but the dark brown line I buzzed out last weekend looks quite good. Next step, finding a guy to impress with it.

Alright, enough of this. I presume the only other door here must lead to the bath. I prop it open and a surprise catches me as the first sight is a middle-aged woman standing stark naked in front of me. The initial shock subsides as I realize, of course, other women would be here and the slightly overweight, busty blonde greets me, "Gave ya' a fright, huh, luv? Grab a towel if you're shy." I make out the towel rack she's gesturing at and move to take one.

I cover up and look back at the stranger, who appears to have no such reservations. "So..." I start, only to be interrupted.

"Started running the jacuzzi a bit ago. Takes some time to wind up here." Acknowledgement of the rushing sound of the water running in the background comes to me while she steps over and puts a foot in it. "Should be good now. Care to join me?"

I consider my options, and standing here like a moron watching her bathe or backing out both seem worse. It's not like I didn't shower next to strangers back when I lived in the dorms or I haven't hopped in a bath with a friend before, this couldn't be so bad. I place the towel down and step in. The blistering heat of the water causes my foot to react at first, before I dip it down and lower myself in. The warmth washes over me while the jets push water all around. I pull a hand out to see my skin's reddened, then look up and see my new acquaintance already relaxing. Her arms are resting on the edge of the tub with her head pointed towards the ceiling. She lowers it back down and meets my eyes, smiling, "Nice, isn't it? I love the jets they have here." I nod as she starts to shift around in the tub, a little too close for my comfort as her back turns to me and her butt collides with my legs. She's not really paying attention to me anymore, though. She's facing the front of the room with her hands hooking the outside of the tub, apparently quite busy as her breathing paces. Oh my god, she can't be -- not right in front of me.

"Miss Hazelton?" A faint voice squeaks out.

"Yes, honey." The woman inches from me answers.

"We are all prepared for you." The girl whose dainty face I've located peeking through the door informs.

"Wonderful." The woman responds, powerfully lifting herself out of the water without shame. She turns to smile at me one last time, "All yours, love. Don't overdo it." She sashays her way out of the room, not even bothering to towel off and is gone before I know it. I wait a second to make sure no one else is around before sliding over to the middle of the bath where she was, curious. I open my legs and feel it immediately. My body shudders in reaction to the water pressure shooting right into my pussy. I shuffle around for it to hit all the right spots and before I know it I'm sorting through images of my crushes and past boyfriends, getting off in a public washing room. The thought of a stranger wandering in crosses my mind which only serves to heighten the excitement flowing through me that culminates in a crashing orgasm. I must have looked quite the fool bucking at the front of the jacuzzi, but fortunately no spectators ever appeared.

I calm down, a bit embarrassed though still biting my lip at the thought of what I had just done. After a short breather, I settle down and wash myself up. I grab a towel, clean off and head back to the changing room. Bee lining straight for the locker, I hardly register that I'm not alone. It hits me as her voice speaks up, "Leave clothes. Come." Michiko is waving me towards her. I suppose that's right if the massage is up next. I follow her through the exit and back down the narrow aisle. She stops at the fourth door down. I don't notice her open it. In fact, these next few moments are a blur. I find myself standing blinkered in the entrance of the doorway, in nothing but a tightly gripped towel with my freshly washed hair disheveled, gazing at an unexpected scene. See, I had anticipated a private space for me and my Asian accomplice. The rooms appeared tightly compacted from their hallway spacing and indeed little space is wasted by the furnishings within. However, in contrast to my expectation, there are two massage beds laying before my sight. They look to be sturdy, well-padded with a full support below. Not those cheap, flimsy tables I'm used to. This is what I'm thinking to myself to avoid the elephant in the room.

I'm not frozen because I'm awed at the nice bed I could be laying on. Rather, I'm stuck here because I'm not sure I want to walk in and take that pleasure. That's because the bed nearest me has an occupant. A well-proportioned, muscular occupant. More muscular than I had imagined, his lightly tanned back curving down towards a rump covered by a barely functioning hand towel. His head was facing down, unaware of my presence, and yet the shaggy, dirty-blonde hair covering his face was unmistakable. The woman rubbing oil on his shoulder blades confirms it.

This is my brother, and I'm mere feet and a single cloth from being completely bare in front of him. My attendant seems to have noticed I'm having an issue here, or at least I'm able to sense her asking me what's wrong. I say sense because I can't make out many words, all I know is some way or another, first via head motions and then a couple of under the breath murmurs, I get across that it's him. He's the problem.

She doesn't understand. "Your boyfriend?" Is the question. Of course, that would make sense. Indeed, if he was my boyfriend I would be as perplexed by my actions as she was. I shake my head sideways while the commotion grabs Austin's attention. I catch his bushy hair lift upward and turn just in time to meet his multi-colored hazel eyes, irises and eyelids widely expanding as he reacts with the same surprise at seeing me here as I him. An incoherent exchange follows. He nearly stumbles off his mattress in reaction, then the two of us trip over words to attempt explanation.

The Colombian -- I'm not sure of her heritage but for some reason she's Colombian to my mind -- girl working on his back is mildly spooked, holding her hands up in the air like she's done something wrong. I eventually manage to spit out the word "Brother," and it clicks immediately with Michiko, prompting a fitting reaction where her stance staggers backwards while her eyes almost pop open, filling with white as her mouth drops ajar. Yazmin is rousing about, directing terms in rapid fire Michiko's way in what sounds like Spanish. It seems she may have picked up on what we were saying but isn't sure of it. My suspicion is confirmed as I hear the Asian answer her. Most of the sentence is lost to me, I took French in school and was never very good at it, but I hear "familia" and later "hermana," which force Yazmin into a similar taken aback observation.

Given their reactions, I imagine this is an uncommon occurrence. Still, once everyone is allotted their chance to be shocked we recover and talk it out. Michiko explains that they're busy right now and no other rooms are available. She suggests we do the massages separate, one of us can wait while the other goes, but we may have to cut things short because of it. Austin then proposes getting up and letting me have the full time. I stop him, the offer is kind but it would be a waste to throw away all the money he spent. And beyond that, he didn't seem too cognizant of the fact that the way he was angling himself off the mat was about to give me a full on view of his junk. I sort it out and decide we'll just go forward as originally planned, agreeing with Austin that we'll face away from each other and try not to make it too weird.

Michiko is still giving me a curious look as I slip my way into the room. I shrug back at her, mouthing "Just be careful," on the way to the far table. I lay down on it, fanning out the towel I have on, ensuring I was covered to any onlookers. I rest my head sideways, glaring at the wall as agreed, and relax in preparation of the TLC I had been anticipating. A firm, yet gentle grip clutches my upper back and neck, soothing those muscles and allowing my body to relax. I sigh longingly and close my eyes, ready for the massage to continue.

I instead feel Michiko's small, soft fingers slither off my skin. I ponder the quick withdrawal ever so shortly before the reason greets me abruptly. I feel my large, protective body towel rudely removed and substituted with a flimsy, feathery replacement. This sudden switch reawakens me; I feel nude and vulnerable. This is normal, of course, were we in a normal scenario. We aren't, and that prompts me to drag my chin back to the center, enough so I can open my left eye and check that Austin isn't breaking our vow not to ogle my nearly exposed ass or the outline of my chest pressing into the bed.

Mercifully, my brother is a man of his word. I spy nothing more than the back of his bushy head. Unfortunately, that's not all I see. Again, I'm greeted with a view of his surprisingly built frame. There's definition to his upper back, something I've always found super attractive in a man. And those muscles are glistening with the glow of oil Yazmin has rubbed into him. She's working her hands down near his lower sides now, rotating her hands to work the area below his ribs. I linger at the scene, her motions almost sensual and I could swear he seems to be fidgeting a bit underneath it. I get jolted back to my senses by a cold liquid squirted on my back. Warm hands, already coated themselves, rub into it and I force my head back down to its position facing the wall.

Eyes closed to the dark, I dwell on the last moments. What the hell was I thinking? Purge the thought. It's fucking Austin. Maybe I should call up one of those exes when I get back, it's clearly been too long since I last got some action. I focus on clearing my mind.

Fortunately, Michiko is working wonders on my body. The knots I had in my upper back are gone and her hands provide a passionate, intense motion as they clutch and press into my dermis. It's the perfect combination of power, alleviating stress, and grace, lulling me into a tranquil state. I rest peacefully, allowing my mind to drift off those thoughts while I relax and allow her to work her magic.

She moves from my back and shoulders to my arms and hands, judiciously flexing each spot just the right amount. I'll have to remember to thank Bailey, this really is one of the better massages I've had. After she oddly stretches out my arms and then meets each hand with her own she returns to my body, pressing into my lower back rather forcefully, driving me to breathe out a couple deep breaths. She then takes her hands to my armpits and begins the process I saw Yazmin performing on Austin. Her hands rotate tightly, then drive into the skin over and over down my side.

I ease into a drowsy state from Michiko working on me, moving to my feet and legs. Time starts to blur, a comforting couple minutes where she works on my muscles and I laid slack, lost to the world. I'm roused out of this once her hands make their way up my thighs and come precariously close to gliding across my nether regions. I lock up, muscles tensing, then hold at attention while fingers skillfully dip into my inner thighs.

Her expert touch never crosses the line, though I find myself almost wishing it would. This culminates when she slides her digits up my glutes and under the towel. She's diligently working her hands into my hips as a professional, even taking care not to not risk exposing my ass to the rest of the room. Yet, I'm having trouble controlling myself. I'm now staring straight ahead, jaw resting on the mat while gritting my teeth to suppress the emotions swelling within me. It's a losing battle. I am getting so wet. And if Michiko separated my legs even a tiny bit she would see...

"Okay. Front side. Here." The miracle worker instructs while I sense another little towel rest up against the side of my breast. I comply, gripping it securely to my chest while I turn. The pretty girl welcomes my eyes with a smile as she holds the lower towel in place, blocking any possible mistake with her body. I complete the spin and settle back down, allowing her to move out of view to grab more oil. My attention is drawn elsewhere, however.

Austin is laying prone, face up, as well. His arms and pecs already glistening, Yazmin working ahead of us. Speaking of that girl, Yazmin looks to have removed her overcoat and is now massaging my brothers stomach in a form-fitting camisole-sweatpant combo. The room has gotten quite hot but that outfit seems to have more purpose than just comfort, and Austin has noticed. I can tell he's trying to give off the impression that he's staring out into space even though it's clear he's gawking at the massive tits on the girl working on him.

As I follow his gaze I notice something else entirely...perched in front of my vision of the woman's outfit contains the outline of a crumpled white towel. The indentation of my brother's cock is poking up in front of her yellow outfit. And if the shape is any indication, it's hard. Oh, did it just twitch?

Wait, I really shouldn't be paying attention to this. I dart my eyes away as Michiko resumes my massage but make a huge mistake. Instead of looking away completely, I bring my sight upwards and meet my brother's. He may have only taken a wayward glance, or maybe he was watching the hardworking beauty on my side destressing the area around my collarbone. Whatever brought us to this moment, any illusions we had to escape it without guilt were vanquished upon our eyes meeting. I could already see his face turning red with embarrassment while we both looked away with haste. I felt mine heat up too in the process of stretching my neck fully in the opposite direction.

I hear Michiko snicker. Oh god, I hope she didn't see what just happened. One of her hands reaches up and softly presses into my exposed neck. I reflexively lift my head up, allowing her other to grasp the other side. The soothing touch does a good job of bringing me back to relaxation. I notice now that she's also removed her cloak and is reaching over at me in similar garb as Yazmin, though she's sporting a gray undershirt that fits snugly on her tight frame. She continues to work on my body, lulling me into a false ease at odds with the nerves I'm experiencing.

SLVe
SLVe
242 Followers
12