The Shaft

Story Info
It started with a plan to plant a cam.
1.7k words
4.03
17.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be careful!" She said above him straining in this contorted shape, hanging on to two different ropes that he was pretty sure were connected, but he wasn't sure. She had it coiled around her, it went through her hand, across her shoulders, torso, butt, across her feet, to the other hand and away up a chute that extended some twenty feet. Dust in the light recoiled from the rope as if pissed off to be disturbed.

They were suspended in the middle of the airshaft of a building. The building was a mall. The mall was open. There were people visible, sitting eating sandwiches and drinking pop a few feet away from them through the echoey metal grate. He was standing there staring at a ten dollar bill that was plastered to the ventilation grill, and it was on his side.

"This must have blown in from the street," He said peeling it off, and palming it near his pocket only to fake it into his co-hort's waistline. "Take this for now."

"Don't! I can't get down yet. Move!" She whispered loudly, twisting her legs around the rope sliding down a little while spinning half way around… No way she could keep doing this position for too much longer but he was in her way. It was a tight squeeze in the air vent that overlooked the shopping centre.

He pulled a little pack out of his coat with Velcro all over it all kinds of pockets and zippers, real techy type stuff. Wires and little plastic baby bird shaped objects started peeking out, and he took one in his hand, oblivious to the state of his comrade dangling above him.

"This is a wicked view," He said peering through the vertical metal slats at a woman biting into a sub sandwich, lips drawing in as much of the wads of lettuce before they fall to the wrapping paper.

"…I can't… "

He spun around and looked right at the underside of her thigh, and couldn't help but follow the line, up around the rope and curving out then into her shorts. She was wearing short shorts. Something came over him. There they were in an airshaft, they could see out and nobody could see in. Unless they looked up fifteen feet up the wall above the pay phones. Who would do that? They were well hidden. He was holding a webcam. They were planting it for their web site. Though at the moment, it was pointed at her rotating ass.

"I'm going to let go and I'll fall on your head you ass hole."

"You do and we'll both fall off the ledge. And be quiet, OK there's a guy right there."

"Don't film me, you prick"

"It's not on… what!" He was openly looking at her crotch now, she couldn't believe what he was doing. She had no idea he liked her or anything. He looked like he might start drooling. She wanted to lower herself down but he was standing right underneath her. She probably should have stayed up top, but she thought it would be a great view. Based on his… "reconnaissance mission" There was room for two. But now that she was down there she suddenly thought she was being set up. Suspended inches above his face with him looking up at her defiantly. She could drop right on top of him, and they could fall. She was getting tired. Her hands were getting pins and needles and her arms were starting to shake. She let out the rope for the smallest instant and slid down an inch and twisted. He flinched and put the camera away. His hands came up.

"Careful, I'm not ready, I still have to set it up". He was of course, trying to stall time a little bit. He was totally confused in this magical moment; it was something that just doesn't happen. He'd never seen her from this angle before, and she was a knockout. With this rope all coiled around her, it was kinky. He was starting to feel flushed and his cock was activated.

There was a confusing lump of shorts, panties and flesh between her legs that was helplessly presented to him. He couldn't see her face, so he thought that she probably couldn't see him either, so he looked at it, and went closer to it. Maybe he could smell her.

"Oh my god I'm serious, I can't hold on." She said slipping a tiny bit.

"It's OK," He said into her pussy. "I got ya."

As quickly as she shrieked she shut up in a way that the lady with the food looked around delicately holding the last part of her sub but quickly lost interest, It sort of sounded like someone losing a sneeze, but if you knew what was happening, and were listening closely it sounded like there was a surprised and satisfied sigh on the end. But that sound ended quickly as well.

"What are you doing!"? She whispered after about 10 seconds. He had pressed his nose and lips right into her cunt, just breathing it in and licking it to see if it was wet. And it tasted so good. Intoxicating. Musk and pheromones and sex and he didn't think he would be able to stop what he had started, and she let more of her weight fall on his hands that held her legs.

"Ow, I'm caught"

She was still sort of precarious, with a rope coiled around her. And her partner in crime was licking her and it felt incredible, but wow was she ever in a totally compromising position. The only way to get more comfortable was to let him hold her. She stuck her ass out because it was beginning having an effect on her. Even though she was on the verge of falling. It was a package deal and she suddenly felt sexier than ever. She was definitely into it.

"Oh my god don't drop me," she whispered breathing heavily.

"Fuck you taste good," he said lapping it up. He was trying to get at her clit, but thought he should hold off for little longer, just to drive her crazy.

"Oooooh. You are a pervert. What if we get caught?" she said arching her head back and looking high up the shaft.

His tongue was fucking her cunt and her hand reached down to pull her lips open. His tongue was darting in and out; he felt her fingertips, with it. She was trying get in his way and feel his tongue at the same time. His head was right between her legs and his hands were holding onto her thighs. She put her feet against the grate to keep her steady. All that time at the gym was coming in handy. She looked out into the food court at all the people eating again, then closed her eyes feeling his tongue slow down as it approached her clit.

He was rock hard, but there was no way he could fuck her here. It was almost impossible. But this wasn't about him. Her getting off was all he wanted to see. He could feel her ass flex and her hips move in the tiniest circles. He could tell it was hard for her to move, but every move she was making told him he couldn't stop.

"Oh fuck… donnnn't stop babe… That feels so good. Feels so good."

He looked up and her abs were flexed. Her lips looked bigger, her mouth was open and she ran her tongue absent-mindedly over her teeth. Her gaze was now right into his eyes and she looked like a woman possessed. She was so unbelievably hot right now, and he felt like he could do anything. Except he couldn't move…

"You want me to lick your pussy?"

"Oh…. Oooh yeah. Don't stop. Please don't stop. I think I might come. I've never come like this before."

That was an understatement. One of her hands reached up underneath her shirt and he could see she was pinching her nipple. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she bit her lower lip.

"Let me see what you're doing. I want to see you touching yourself," He said as fast as he could before returning to her sopping wet cunt.

She pulled her top up to show him her nipple. It was long. She had one of those bodies that were long and lean. All legs. Maybe not a rack that would turn heads, but her nipples were a secret. They were so tempting, but he couldn't reach.

"You want to touch me here? She whispered softly, taunting him. He could try just holding onto her with one hand, and reaching up with the other, but they might slip… He stuck the tip of his tongue right on her clit as punishment for her teasing. She pressed her foot harder against the grate, and the tread of her boot dragged against the grate like a washboard. A food court patron paused before eating a deep-fried cheese stick. Thought he heard a curious noise, but seeing nothing returned to his meal.

"Be careful," he said before eating her out even more. He wanted to finish her off but the thrill of making her lose it in public was almost too much.

"Ooooh… you're fucking me. Fucking me with your tongue. Please. Oooooooohhh uhhh…. Fffffffffffuck.. Oh fuck… I'm coming!" She was tightening up like gymnast her hand was pulling his hair. Forcing his head as far into her cunt as humanly possible. His nose was breathing her musky sweet sex deeply. It was all she could do to stop herself from thrashing.

"ohhhh fffffffuck!" She said a little louder. He couldn't quite hear, as her muscular thighs were on either side of his head… covering his ears… Now she was shouting "Oh Fuck Oh fuck. Fuck me with your tongue, Oh my god I'm coming so hard. Oh I'm going come oh fuck… aaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!"

Echoes of ecstasy bouncing off the walls. Then silence. There were various reactions down below. Two teenagers were laughing their heads off. An old man shook his head. Everyone was looking all over the place trying to find out where that woman in ecstasy was. But no one could see. No one could see her chest heaving up and down, coated in a mist of sweat. No one could see her pretty face flopped to one side in exhaustion. Except maybe one guy.