The Shape of Sex to Come

Story Info
Don't say I didn't warn you...
5.4k words
3.98
19.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! Under the Suppression of Information Act (SOIA), Federal Law prohibits the exchange of meaningful information.

So, fearless reader, if you are determined to read beyond this point, you should lock your doors and close the curtains. And if the Information Transfer Police come after you, you are on your own! I'm sorry, but I've risked my neck enough already, just by writing this story. I hereby disclaim all further responsibility.

Time: Sometime just around the turn of the next century.

Place: Someplace just around the corner from where you live.

***

"Dad! You're home!"

"Well, if it isn't my birthday girl! Hi, sweetheart; how does it feel to be eighteen at last?"

"Exciting! And I can't wait for my special present."

"Okay, okay! Let me get my coat off first. Now, give me a kiss. Mmm... You sure know how to do that, Hotlips."

"Billy's been showing me how to do it right."

"Where is your big brother, anyway?"

"He's off fucking Sara again. But he promised me he'd be home in time for dinner."

"Do you think things are getting serious between those two?"

"Yes, I do, Dad. He told me they'd started to talk."

"No! Really? I hope he knows what he's doing, and is taking precautions."

"I think Sara's a trusty, Dad; I really like her, and she's awesome in bed! Billy thinks so, too. Now, how about my present?"

"Where would you like it?"

"Like... on the settee in the living room? So Mom can join in once she's finished cooking?"

"Okay, then; pour me a drink, would you? Have one yourself, if you like. After all, it is your birthday, and I want you to enjoy this evening."

"Thanks; me too! And Dad..."

"What, honey?"

"I know you're probably tired 'n' all..."

"But...?"

"But would you... would you like fuck me at the same time? Can we have intercourse, like... while we're having intercourse?"

"Certainly, sweetheart, if that's what you want. Check with your mother to see if we've got time."

"Mommm! Oh, there you are. Look! Dad's home! Is there enough time for me 'n' him to fuck before dinner? While he's giving me my special present?"

"Sure; I think so, sweetie. Your brother's not home yet, so I can put dinner on hold until you've finished, seeing as how it's your birthday. But... Fred, honey? Be gentle with her, okay? Remember how shocking and traumatic the first time can be. I'd better sit right here on the love-seat, to make sure you get it right."

"This won't be your first time, will it, sweetheart?"

"Fucking? Good heavens no, Dad; don't be silly! Me 'n' Billy grew up doing it! I'm surprised you didn't hear us."

"Your Mom and I have always tried to turn a deaf ear, my love."

"All my friends fuck their brothers - it's natural! And if they haven't got one of their own, they use a loaner. I tell you, Dad: some nights Billy's so shagged out he can scarcely get it up! Anyhoo, how come me 'n' Billy have never heard you 'n' Mom?"

"Oh, honey! Your Mom and I don't fuck! Well, I suppose we did it a few times back when, just to get her pregnant, you know? We were rather old-fashioned about that. Even back then, most women went to the clinic to get pregnant. Or, if they didn't have Obamacare, they did it themselves with a turkey baster. No, your Mom and I haven't fucked since she fell pregnant with you. We were never really attracted to each other like that, were we honey?"

"No, dear; you're not my type at all."

"So, what do you do for sex, Dad? That is, when you're not about to fuck your darling daughter?"

"Oh, there are a couple of girls at the office that I screw on the table in the conference room whenever we're all in the mood."

"Together?"

"Yes, usually. And your auntie Pru and I get it on whenever she comes to visit. You must've seen us doing it out by the pool, haven't you? Pru loves fucking outdoors. And then of course there's my weekly night out with the guys, playing poker. That usually ends up with some of us having sex together."

"Butt-fucking?"

"Occasionally; but at our age it's mostly mutual masturbation with a few blow-jobs thrown in for good measure."

"Oh, Dad! I hope I can do better than that for you!"

"I'm sure you will, sweetheart, I'm sure you will. You're so young and fresh and beautiful! It's been a real treat these last few years watching you develop from a child into such a lovely young woman. I've been hoping that you and I could fuck one day."

"How about you, Mom? What do you do for sex?"

"Oh, honey! My vibrators are much better than a man could ever be, so your Dad usually talks me through it, watching while I masturbate. And I'm very good friends with my hairdresser; you should try him sometime - he's great! All those hairbrushes! But tell me this: you and Billy, when you're fucking, you don't... talk, do you?"

"About what? We don't know anything!"

"Oh, that's all right then. Your father and I would have been real upset if you'd gotten yourselves arrested for Statutory Information Exchange."

"No, we've always been super-duper careful. And anyway, exploring sex together is so much fun that we never have time to talk, even if we knew anything to talk about! But all that's like about to change, isn't it, Dad? You are going to tell me stuff, aren't you? I'm dying to know what it was like in the old days, before they passed that stupid law."

"Of course I am, my love; I promised you, didn't I? I don't care if it is illegal; your mother and I feel strongly that you have the right to know what things were like back then, and how we got to where we are today. We think it's your rite of passage into adulthood... Okay? Now, lie back and let me undress you; I'll tell you all about it while we're fucking."

"Oh yes, Daddy. Please!"

"Well, the first thing you should know... Lift your hips, sweetie, so I can slide these jeans down over that cute little ass... The first thing you should know is that back in the old days, there used to be these things called 'schools'. Children - even little kids! - would go to them and (you're not going to believe this) they got taught stuff, by professional teachers!"

"Taught? Stuff? What sort of stuff?"

"Information to help them get on in the world. Like... how to read (this was before videos); how to write (this was before texting); how to calculate (this was before computers); how to play (and I'm not talking about video games, here). This was back before the pressure to get ahead squeezed all real play out of the curriculum. Children were even taught music, and art, and other useless things like that. Back then, you see, teaching was completely legal. By your age, you'd already have had twelve or thirteen years of education; just imagine that!"

"And all this teaching stuff went on in public?"

"Hard to believe, isn't it? They were even called 'Public Schools!'"

"God! How embarrassing is that? I'd have been mortified! You're making me blush just by telling me about it. Go ahead, Dad; push up my T-shirt and lick my nipples, would you? That really turns me on. And Mom, would you pull off my panties while Dad's sucking on my tits? Undress me like you did when I was a kid. Get me like completely naked, would you? Thanks, that feels great! Go on, Dad."

"You see, honey, back then everyone thought it was natural to transfer that sort of information from one generation to the next; and important, too! It was supposed to be the way civilization would move forward, you know? People were completely relaxed about it. They simply took it for granted that all this professional information transfer would go on for the first quarter of a young person's life."

"But doing it in public! Didn't they understand how intimate and personal it is to give and receive information? Those poor kids! I wouldn't have known where to look! Do you like how I smell, Dad? Go on, push your face in between my legs and nuzzle my pussy. That feels ab fab!"

"Lie back on the settee and spread your legs a little wider, would you, sweetheart? And maybe hold your knees up against your breasts? That's lovely! Honey, doesn't our little girl look beautiful like that? Just look at her cute little furry pussy! And that ass!"

"You're getting hard just from looking at her, aren't you, Fred? You must really want to fuck her."

"I must admit I've been looking forward to this for years; just hoping that one day she'd ask me."

"I wasn't sure you'd want me, Daddy; you were always so busy. Anyway, tell me some more about old-timey teaching. It sounds so hot!"

"Well, what you need to understand, sweetheart is that there are only two kinds of information in the world. There's cognitive information, which is transferred from brain to brain by teaching; and then there's genetic information, which is transferred from prick to pussy by fucking, at least usually. You probably won't believe this, but back in the old days - ever since the dawn of civilization, really - people thought it was the transfer of genetic information that should be intimate and personal.

"You can't blame them for getting it backwards, I suppose; they were just confused by all that history. But as the information age progressed, people slowly began to realize that cognitive information was much more powerful than the genetic sort, so the government stepped in to control its spread."

"So how did people handle their genetic information back then?"

"Now that was private. Men were supposed to exchange semen with only one or maybe a few people in their entire fucking lives: usually with a woman... but not always; usually with only one partner at a time... but not always; and never with members of their immediate family... except sometimes. And their spousal unit, of course. Back then, what you and I are doing right now was absolutely taboo. It even had a special name: it was called 'incest', and you really weren't supposed to do it. Imagine that!"

"All this communication is really turning me on, Dad! Would you lick my clit? I like it best if you just spread the lips of my pussy with your thumbs and slide your tongue right up my slit, okay? Billy's great at that; almost as good as Sara. Why ever should this be private? Apart from helping us to bond, it has absolutely no consequences whatsoever! Whereas if I knew how to read... Watch out, world!"

"You're quite right, honey, and with the onward march of civilization, everything gradually changed. Ha! Did I just say 'onward march?' Let me re-phrase that:

"As civilization staggered around in ever-decreasing circles like a drunken idiot, cognitive information slowly became dominant. There was just so damn much of the stuff, you know? It drowned out everything else. And it kept on accumulating; no one knew how to stop it. In the face of this flood of cognitive information, sharing genetic information became commonplace."

"Wanna slide your big, hard thing into my commonplace, Dad?"

"Don't be crude now, sweetheart! Remember that we oldies still take sex a little more seriously than you youngsters do."

"Sorry, Daddy. I guess I'm like getting aroused. What you're telling me is really hot and I've always enjoyed being naked like this. Me 'n' Billy like to play strip poker before we fuck. He's really good at it, you know."

"Poker?"

"No, silly! Poking! Mom, have you seen Billy's prick recently?"

"No, dear, not since he was a child. How is it these days?"

"I think you might like it. I prefer it to my vibrator any day. It's just my size, and he can stay hard, like... forever!"

"Thanks for the tip, honey. I'll have to give him a try. Fred, why don't you lie back on the settee and let the birthday girl straddle your prick? That way she can slide it into her commonplace - I thought that was quite funny, sweetheart! - and we can both watch her do it while you go on with the talk. She's just about ready... aren't you, sweetie? A mother can always tell. And I know how much you like the feel of a good tight cunt, Fred."

"I just hope Billy hasn't already stretched you too much, love."

"Don't worry, Dad. My kid sister's snatch is still just as tight as ever; I think you'll like it."

"Oh, hi Billy! Your Dad's just screwing your sister before dinner, while he gives her the birthday talk... And how nice! You've brought Sara home with you, too. Hello, Sara! Come on in and join the party. You're just in time; they're getting ready to fuck."

"Hello, Mrs. Smith. Please don't interrupt what you're doing, Mr. Smith. Billy told me you'd most likely all be having sex. We were too, but we didn't want to miss the birthday party."

"Dad, don't you think you should draw the curtains? As we came up the front path, Sara and I could see you talking and everything. You really need to guard against the Peeping Tom patrols; the IT cops have lip-reading apps on their video cameras these days, you know."

"You're right, Billy! And there was I, worrying about you not taking enough precautions when you're fucking Sara. Would you shut the drapes, then? Your little sister's got me rather pinned down here. Thank you. Excuse me for not getting up, Sara; birthday girl and I are about to fuck while I give her the talk. How much do you know about the old days, my dear?"

"Just bits and pieces, really, Mr. Smith. My Dad's dead, and Mom keeps on making excuses about why it's never a good time to tell me, even when we're in bed together having sex! Frankly, I think she's embarrassed. Billy has begun to fill me in on what he knows - I hope you and your wife don't mind."

"He must really trust you."

"It's mutual. And we fuck so well together; how lucky can two people get?"

"It doesn't often work out that way, but someone's got to win the lottery, I guess. Get yourselves something to drink, and then get naked and come and join in. The more the merrier!"

"Come over here, Sara dear, and let me get a good look at you while you undress. 'Sara'... That's such a pretty name!"

"Thank you, Mrs. Smith. It's short for Saraswati. She's the Hindu goddess of knowledge; not that I actually know anything yet, of course."

"Well, you've certainly come to the right place. Most of my husband's ancestors were teachers, back before teaching was banned. Since the Suppression of Information Act got passed, he likes to tell people that he's descended from a long line of outlaws! Shall I help you off with those panties? Turn around. Oh, you have the cutest ass! Billy? I can see why you enjoy fucking this lovely young girl. Do you trim your bush, honey, or does it grow that way naturally?"

"I do all her topiary, Mom. Do you like the heart shape? Anyone else want a beer? Sara?"

"No thanks, honey. I'm going to sit here naked beside your Mom and listen to the rest of your Dad's talk."

"Okay, Daddy. Are you ready? I'm going to slide my cunt down onto your prick... Oh, that feels so fucking gooood! Hey, Billy? Can you hear me in there? Dad's bigger than you are! Nyah, nyah, nyah-nyah, nyah! I can feel your balls rubbing against my ass, Dad. Now, hold still, and go on telling me 'n' Sara about the old days while I get used to having your big fat cock inside me."

"It's like this, sweetheart: for some reason, almost every generation is completely blind to things that subsequent generations find absolutely appalling. Look, what have we had? Just one awful '-ism' after another: theism, atheism, feudalism, slavism, communism, capitalism, racism, sexism, and nepotism! Not to mention bigotry, socio-economic inequality, unsustainability... The list just goes on and on!

"They were all considered perfectly acceptable in their day, but were simply anathema to the generations that came afterwards! Cognitive Information Exchange was just the latest in that long line of social atrocities. I guess it took the arrival of the internet to make people realize how pernicious it was."

"The what?"

"The internet, sweetheart."

"What was that, Daddy? Oh, I just love the way your big prick is stretching my girlish vagina. Hey, Sara; have you ever had anyone as big as my Dad?"

"No, I don't think so. Billy's my biggest, so far."

"He was mine too, until just now. Hey, why don't you two fuck next? He likes doing two at a time, don't you Daddy? You can start thrusting up into me now, if you're ready; but go on telling me about the internet at the same time."

"The internet? It was this worldwide system for sharing cognitive information, some of it even true! It was an absolute scandal, on a global scale. Millions - no, make that billions! - of people all over the world exchanging information with one another at all hours of the day and night. Talk about promiscuity! It was a positive orgy of information exchange. Well, I mean... You can see why it had to be stopped."

"How on earth was it ever allowed to get so bad?"

"It sort of crept up on civilization, I guess. You see, before the internet, there were these things called 'books', which people used to read, back in the day when kids were taught how to do that. And that problem started way back in the year 1476, when this guy William Caxton invented the first copying machine and started the whole downward spiral.

"At first it was okay because of the monks. They ruled the roost back then, and those guys were smart! They just knew that this was the beginning of the end for humanity, so they kept all the books to themselves, locked away in their monasteries.

"But Caxton had let the genie out of the bottle, and it was only a matter of time before all hell broke loose. Pretty soon, books were spreading everywhere and what was worse, ordinary people were learning how to read them! Then, after a few centuries, came broadsheets and magazines and newspapers, and information began to overflow everywhere, like a backed-up sewer. Rivers of the fucking stuff! You just couldn't avoid it. There was even this clinical condition called 'Information overload' that people used to get, but really it was civilization itself that was suffering from it.

"Much of the content was advertising, or pornography, or political crap: all a complete waste of space. But every now and then, amongst all the garbage, you could find a gem: a little nugget of information that was really exciting and important."

"Hey, Sara... Honey? You're looking flushed. Would you like to pick up where we left off before coming over here?"

"It's your Dad's talk that's making me so hot, honey... Well, that, and watching your sister grinding herself down on his prick, I guess. I'm really aroused!"

"I can tell; your nipples are as hard as I've ever seen them."

"My cunt's dripping, too. I'm going to leave a wet spot on your love-seat, I'm afraid, Mrs. Smith. Hearing about the old days is so fucking erotic, you know? I guess that's because talking about it is forbidden. This is my first time, you know."

12