The Shapeshifter: Adam and Megan

Story Info
Adam uses his new found superpower with celebrity Megan.
1.2k words
3.84
6.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last month was my eighteenth birthday and my family and I went to Norway to view the aurora borealis or the northern lights. I was really excited to go as I always wanted to see it. Fast forward to the day of my birthday and there we were. It was so beautiful that I wanted to keep staring at the sky laying on my back for days. We were all very excited and took a ton of pictures. My sister is a really good photographer and she had her Nikon close to her breasts at all times. She is three years older than me and doesn't even let me touch her camera at all. She says, "Adam, you keep your trouble making hands off my camera!" As if I will break it.

Anyways, we were chatting in our tiny tents, when my father told us to make a wish. He said that when you wish something under the northern lights, it always comes true. I did not believe in wishes or superstitions. I was a rational logical guy. Thus, I came up with the stupidest idea I could fathom. I wished to become a shapeshifter.

We came home the following week. I was not happy to return to my daily boring monotonous life. Swimming, then school, then band practice, then homework... aargh! But there I was, dreaming about the northern lights while looking at myself in my school's washroom mirror just when it struck me. The wish! I gave out a little chuckle and closed my eyes to make a wish. I wished to become an eagle. Nothing happened. Of course, nothing happened, these stupid wishes are a waste of time.

The bell rang and it was time for class. I splashed water on my face and got ready to go to the boring hell, when Matt came into the washroom. He was one of the genetically gifted ones and even at 18, he looked like "the Rock" Every girl wanted to fuck him and most did! He looked at himself and straightened his hair and walked straight out. I wished I was like him. And then it happened. Suddenly my field of vision went from 5 feet to 6 feet and when I looked at the mirror, I saw Matt looking back at me. I became Matt! I shapeshifted! My heart went racing and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The wish came true.

The next few hours I was shivering. I wasn't able to concentrate in class and as my mind went racing with ideas on how to use my superpower. Although I was back to being myself, I looked at Matt and wasn't as intimidated as before. Because now I knew that I could become him or anybody else I wanted. I couldn't wait to get home and try out my shapeshifting superpowers.

The rest of the day went blitzing past and I was home at last. I took my lunch and told mom that I'll have it in my room instead. Once I was in my room, it was experimentation time. I closed my eyes and thought of Tom Bruise, my favorite actor, and wished to turn to him. It didn't work. I tried again and again it failed. I became a little worried. I then opened a picture of Tom on my phone and wished again. And voila, I became Tom Bruise. I couldn't believe my eyes. I realized I could only shape shift to another person while looking at them. I quickly turned back to myself as it was time to experiment more.

I then switched to a picture of Megan Sox wearing a lacy dress and wished. And there she was. In my room, in front of the mirror, wearing the exact same dress as the one in the photo, she was here, she was me. My heart went thumping on my chest, or should I say my breasts, as I became tremendously nervous. I haven't had sex before and my only sexual interaction with a girl till now has been a lousy kiss on the lips. But now I had all of Megan Sox, all to myself!

I stood in front of the mirror and slowly brought my hands towards her breasts; I mean, my breasts. I gave it a little squeeze. It was a little firmer than I expected. I gave them another squeeze, this time my hands went deep and grabbed a handful. Oh, it was amazing! I had always admired Megan's breasts and now they were mine. I could do whatever I wanted.

Without wasting any more time, I quickly stripped myself of the lacy satin dress that I was wearing to reveal the sheer black lingerie underneath. My nipples were almost visible underneath. I then slowly unhooked my bra and let it fall off my shoulders on the ground. Time stood still as I thirsted on the most beautiful sight, I had ever seen my entire life, Megan Sox's big beautiful breasts! And to be able to touch and see them any time I wanted boggled my mind. I slowly, as slow as I could, moved my hands toward them. First, I caressed my nipples, yeah, they were my nipples now. They were pointing straight forward. Then suddenly, I grabbed a handful of each breast and squeezed them as hard as I could. I tried to suck them, but they weren't big enough to reach my mouth. But my tongue could reach the nipples a little bit. I didn't get any particular taste and they mostly tasted like skin. So, I got over it and continued playing with my Megan Sox breasts. Oh, they were the perfect pair. So soft, yet so firm. It hurt a little, but I didn't care.

It was time for my next move. The panties! I had to drink a glass of water before I was ready to remove them. And remove them I did. Her shaved pussy stared at me through the mirror, wanting to be touched. I turned myself to view the round globes at my rear and grabbed them! They were so full and tight! My ass is now Megan Sox's ass, and they were being groped by my hands. I then slowly ran my fingers across my pussy and felt a jolt of lightning pass through my body! I slipped my index finger inside my pussy and it slipped in quite easily. I realized that Megan has been a slut lately. I then inserted my middle finger too and started fingering myself. Her pussy was warm and cozy for my fingers to rest in, as I made circular motions, as directed by the internet, to pleasure myself. It was such a different feeling than jerking off and felt like my whole body was aroused. I continued fingering myself while squeezing my beasts, and even before five minutes could pass, I came. Megan Sox came.

I played with her ass, her breasts and her entire body, or should I say my entire body, until it was time for dinner. I quickly changed myself to me and went down to have dinner with my family. I couldn't stop giggling at the dinner table and made a mental list of people I would change myself to and have fun with. My sister asked me what's up, I just nodded my head. Her turn will come!