The Shared Ride Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran my hands up the entire length of Maxes body caressing every inch of her body and when I reached her tits I found Tia was already there and had slid down to her nipples and gave them a hard tug and twisted a little which cause her to twist and moan as I continued to twist and suck on her clit.

Tia was working on my cock it is amazing how she could stroke up and down the entire length, get to the head swirl around the head and then start to nurse the head again.

Occasionally Tia would nibble on the shaft and nip the head a little.

As I felt my load starting to well up in my balls Tia knew it and asked Max if she wanted to make me cum.

Max was off my face and on my cock sucking and nursing and drawing my cum closer to the end.

As my cock started throbbing and the head was swelled, I started to pump my load Max was gulping my cock and sucking all of my load with each pulse the hot cum was drawn out of the tip and I thought swallowed by Max.

The last thing I saw was Max and Tia sharing my cum on the ends of their tongues and playing with each other.

To Be Continued...

12