The Shared Wife

Story Info
H gets shared by her husband in a hotel room.
2.6k words
3.94
45.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story starts when he messaged her saying he would be at a business meeting in DC again and maybe they could get together for dinner (again). She enthusiastically agreed. He smiled when reading the message. It pleased him that she always seemed genuinely interested in staying in touch when possible.

He arrived in DC on a delayed flight. The business meeting was boring as predicted. But according to the text he received, the dinner was on as scheduled. The restaurant she chose was only a few blocks from his hotel and she suggested they meet at seven.

As he walked along the busy rain-soaked sidewalks, he couldn't help but fantasize a little that perhaps she would agree to walk back to his hotel after dinner. You see, it wasn't accurate to say the story started with the message he sent but indeed began many years early. There was an affair. Brief but passionate. The years passed but his desire for her had not. She had made it clear years ago that there would not be anything physical between them. But he could let his mind wander couldn't he? He could anticipate how nice it would be to flirt with her a little, to make her smile and laugh. Yes, he thought, that goal was obtainable: A few pleasant hours with a beautiful woman.

He was almost at the restaurant. The rows of windows showed a crowded bar and full tables. It was located on the street level of one of Washington's oldest hotels. He texted her: I am here.

He pushed the door open and scanned the room for her. Even before she turned, he knew it was her. She was wearing a black dress and high heels. Her hair draped over her shoulders more than the dress did. She was looking for him as well, but at the wrong entrance. When she turned, she saw him and smiled. He felt flush. She was gorgeous.

They walked towards each other and she gave him a big hug and a peck on the cheek. He held her for just a moment but it was a great start. Oh how he was going to enjoy having her attention for the evening, even if it was just dinner. Suddenly he was glad of the crowd for it meant that there was no chance of getting a table soon. He smiled at her and opened his mouth to speak but she looked past him over his left shoulder.

"There you are," H said brightly. "J, Let me introduce you to my husband."

J turned and smiled but it was wooden. That last word "husband" hung in the air. J took his hand warmly and said it was nice to meet him, wondering if there had been some sort of mistake. He was certain she had not mentioned there would be three for dinner. A dinner where flirting wasn't even on the menu it seemed.

The wait for a table was short. She had secured a reservation (of course she did) and she took the seat between the two men. The waitress was attentive and witty and that helped J begin to salvage the evening. He watched as H kept touching her husband's arm as she told a story. It was playful and loving as was the story she told about a trip they had taken together years ago. But the next story H told was one from her college days and it involved J. And as she told the story she became more animated and reached out and placed her hand on J's. His skin jumped at her touch. She left her hand there as she continued the story and J shifted it uncomfortably but didn't move it. She seemed to linger too long but her husband either did not notice or did not care. The food arrived and everyone's hands were busy with the meal. J was thankful the tablecloth hid his erection. Imagine, a mere touch of her hand aroused him so. Some of it was the surprise of it. Some was the thought of her doing it right in front of her husband. And some of it was the husband's acceptance of it.

Dinner was over and the check was paid. The conversation had been easy as each of them had stories to tell that were new to others at the table. H even started to tell a story of a time when she and J had been intimate, but stopped herself in the middle.

"Oh, I told you this one already," H said to her husband.

With that, she pushed her chair back, stood up and placed a hand on each of their shoulders.

"I am off to the ladies' room and then we should leave," she said.

As she walked away, J stole a glance at her retreating form. That dress, he decided, had been worth every penny. He looked to the husband with a guilty expression but he too was watching H and admiring her figure.

"She is beautiful, isn't she?" M said. J felt like there was no right answer to this so he took a drink of water instead of saying a word.

The husband tried again, "You seemed to enjoy seeing her."

J felt he could safely (and truthfully) answer, "I did."

The conversation stalled again until H returned.

"Well?" she asked her husband expectantly.

"I was getting to it," M said with a sheepish grin.

"I'll do it," H smirked.

She turned to J with a smile, "We reserved a room upstairs and wanted to know if you would come up with us and fuck me while M watched."

It was a lot to take in. J turned to M for confirmation and he nodded.

"Well, yes. Of course...." J stammered. "Is this what you want?" he questioned H.

"I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want you to say yes", she said practically. Without another word, and without knowing exactly what was going to happen J stood up. There was no table to hide his erection this time.

They all stood and H took them arm in arm to the elevator. They were the first on and as they moved to the back of the elevator car H said, "Six, please" to the questioning look the other passenger gave her while gesturing at the buttons. He obliged and turned forward. As the elevator started to move, H slid her hands down the front of her husband and J's pants. "My god you are both hard as rocks," she sighed. The other passenger visibly reacted to that but did not turn around. H smiled at the back of his head and whispered "And I get to fuck them both."

It was an eternity of silence before the elevator stopped at the sixth floor. H politely extracted herself from the elevator around the other passenger without ever letting go of either stiff cock. The room was just a few feet down the hall and they entered with H locking the door behind them. She turned to J and gave him a light kiss on the lips and suggested he use the bathroom to freshen up. J was not going to argue and closed the door behind him. Freshen up?, he thought. What would that entail? He splashed cool water on his face and used the hotel toothbrush and paste. He took one last look in the mirror and realized he was flush with excitement. He opened the door to find H on her knees.

The black dress was gone. M sat in a plush chair with his pants around his ankles. H knelt before him with her back to J. Her ass was perched on her feet, high heels still in place. J could feel his cock grow as he watched her head bob up and down in her husband's lap. Her hair was up in a messy bun and her arms were on his naked thighs, leaving his cock to slide in and out of her mouth without any other guidance but her lips. M's hand were on the arms of the chair until he saw J come out of the bathroom. Then he placed his hands on his wife's head and began to guide her up and down. Her pace quickened and each stroke became longer as she took his shaft deeper into her mouth and throat. She moaned and shifted her weight so that her ass was up in the air a little more. She knew J was watching and imagined that he was enjoying what he saw.

Without taking M's cock out of her mouth she stood at the waist and spread her feet apart. God, what a sight that was from behind. She thrust M's cock into her mouth and held it there for a few long seconds before finally standing straight up and turning to J.

He looked at her with pure desire. She took three long strides and stood naked before him. Her heels helped even their heights and she reached up to kiss him. He touched her waist softly and she moaned as their lips touched. His tongue found hers and J inhaled sharply thinking that only a few seconds ago that tongue had been wrapped around her husband's cock.

That thought thrilled him and he grabbed her with more confidence. His hands found the small of her back and he hesitated for just a moment as he imagined M was watching him fondle his wife. Then he lowered his hands and took her beautiful ass fully into his grasp and pulled her up towards him. They kissed deeply now and he slid one hand up her back, dragging his finger nails over her skin until it was cradling the back of her neck. He pulled his mouth back a little and gently bit her lower lip. She whimpered a little but he would not let go. Then he kissed that spot and licked it lightly: she shivered in response.

She stepped back and ran her hands down his shirt and began to undo his belt. J's hands strayed to her shoulders and he traced the outline of the spots where they met her neck. The belt was undone but she began to fumble with the snap and zipper. J moved his hands down to help and she took the opportunity to remove his shirt.

With his shirt off, J pressed himself against her and felt her warmth. She was breathing almost as heavily as he and her breasts rose and fell under his gaze. He cupped them in his hands and bent forward to gently kiss each nipple. Again, she moaned. J remembered they were not alone and glanced at M. He was watching from the chair while stroking his cock with both hands. That gave J the courage to spin H around so she too was facing her husband. She pushed her ass against J's now open pants and moved her hands up her body and behind her head to J's hair. This gave her a long and lean look that only made M stroke his cock faster. J reached his hands around her waist and cupped her breasts again. He used his strength to lift her up onto her toes, with even the heels of her shoes raising off the ground. His mouth was at her neck, then her ear. He kissed and licked and sucked her until she was squirming with delight.

There was passion in the room. Desire. J desired H. H was dripping wet at the thought of being the center of attention of two men. M knew that his turn was next. J removed the rest of his clothes and stood self consciously for a moment. After all, things had really not progressed that far to this point. J paused for a moment to give anyone a chance to voice an objection. Instead, H took the opportunity to walk over to the bad and lie down. J stood frozen until she reached out a hand towards him.

He moved forward and took it gently. She pulled him closer until his cock was only a few inches from her face. Rolling onto her stomach she slipped her lips over the head of his hard cock and pulled gently. He moaned and she chuckled at that. His hands found the back of her head and gently held her in place while he slid his thick cock forward into her mouth. He tilted his hips backward until only the very tip of his cock was in her mouth and then pushed forward again. And again, each time a little deeper. Each time teasing her a little longer before thrusting forward. He was in control, holding her head in place. Now J would push his cock past her lips and stop. He teased her relentlessly. H squirmed and whimpered but J persisted. An inch forward, half an inch back, ten seconds of stillness and repeat.

Then his hands left her head and traced her spine until they reached her ass. He firmly grabbed her bottom with both hands while sliding his cock deeper into her mouth. He moaned and she knew she had him in her control now. To complete the transfer of power, she bent her legs at the knee, lifting both high-heeled feet into the air while gently biting down on his cock.

J let go of her and she released his cock. He roughly rolled her on to her back and knelt between her legs. With one motion he pulled her legs over his shoulders and held his cock at the entrance of her pussy. She was drenched. J pushed his cock into her slowly. He filled her and retracted then filled her again. His hands went from her waist to her tits to her shoulders and throughout it all he fucked her. Hard. Fast. Her legs were still in the air and he grabbed her hands and pinned them to the mattress. He lifted his weight forward so only his feet were touching the bed and literally shoved his cock into her pussy. His desire for her drove his actions as he thrust his hips forward over and over. J pulled back and turned her sideways, bending her at the waist. With one of her legs under him, he remained on his knees and fucked her hard. H was facing her husband now and looked him in the eyes. M had watched this all with intensity. It would not be fair to say he was waiting patiently for his turn, but he was enjoying watching his beautiful wife being taken by another man. M's cock was slick with precum as he watched his wife's face rock back and forth with the rhythm of J's movements. For H, the sensation of being fucked by one man while sharing a loving gaze with another was enough to make her cum. J was close himself and he knew he couldn't last much longer.

"I'm going to cum", he told her.

"Please," she said.

He held her as he pushed deep into her pussy. He had wanted this for so long. She could feel his cock swell as he exploded inside of her.

They were both breathing heavily. He bent down and kissed her gently on the lips. J scooped his clothes up off the floor and went into the bathroom to dress. When he came back out he saw M had joined his wife on the bed. H was on top of him riding his cock while they kissed deeply. J walked to the door and took one last look at the pair before he let himself out.