The Shark and The Mermaid Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm cold and must keep swimming but first, I' need to pee and see if I can warm up a little. There's nothing around me...only the stars above...and the depth of the ocean under my feet.

____________

FIVE

I get wet when I remember the first time my Far fucked me. It was delicious and he had no idea that I was in charge. It was Sunday; the Bitch in church, expiating the world's sins; and my Far and I, horny, hot, and alone at home.

After breakfast, Far and I sat in the living room, he reading the newspaper in his chair; I, mending his socks, barefooted, in the couch. I didn't look up but I knew what to do. I started moving my legs, with the sole of my foot sliding up and down over my shin, letting my skirt slowly crawl above my knees and all the way to the middle of my thighs. I knew that he was ogling me and could almost feel the fire in his gaze.

Every once in a while, I would "discreetly" touch my breasts or my mound, or put my little finger in my mouth, as an invitation to my soon-to-be lover to fuck me and make me lick his cock.

I could hear the nervous quiver of the newspaper as my Far pretended to be reading while being mesmerized by his daughter's flesh. I thought: "Wait until you see my pussy, Far. Do I have a treat for you."

It was time.

"Far, I'm going to take my bath...I'll see you in a while"

"Don't rush, Inge, Mor will be away until supper."

I started the water but wanted to make sure that my plan would work. I took my clothes off and wrapped a towel around my body, which barely covered my breasts and ended just below my groin. I went back to the living room to tell Far that my bath was going to take longer than usual.

My Far's jaw dropped and he gasped when he saw me. I was almost naked and in exactly the same pose as Botticelli's Venus (my head slightly inclined, one hand covering my pussy, the other over my breasts, holding the towel. I knew exactly what to say: "Far, please don't come until I call you." And went back to the bathroom walking with the grace and stealth of a lioness.

But first, I let my small hand towel "accidentally" fell to the floor; I bent to retrieve it exposing my pussy and perineum to my Far for a few seconds. Without turning my head, I lowered my towel below my breasts to let Far sitting behind me, imagine their shape and texture. I could almost hear the roar of a lion, ready to mate, when I closed the bathroom door.

I was very happy. The water was hot and felt delicious. I sat down and for the first time in my life, I touched my pussy with the intent of pleasuring myself. Wow, what a wonderful sensation. I started running my fingers from my labia to my clit. This was heaven and I couldn't understand why I hadn't done it before. I felt so naughty and so grownup. And so ready for my Far.

I kept caressing my pussy and was surprised to hear soft moans; and then, I discovered that they were my own!

I continued moving my fingers in a to-and-fro motion over my clitoris, and felt a warm sensation of emptiness and palpitations in my cunt. I needed to have a cock inside me! With eyes closed I was thinking of my Far's big penis, and whispering: "Far, Far, fuck me, fuck me, please," when a giant wave of wonderful sensations exploded in my pelvis.

When I opened my eyes, I saw my Far in front of me, naked, with a gigantic erection and a big smile: "I can see that you are ready for me, my daughter."

Startled, I jumped out from the bathtub, and ran to my room, naked and soaking wet. He came after me laughing and shouting: "I'm going to catch you, Venus, and you're going to pay dearly for teasing your Far."

My heart was thumping inside my chest and I felt a thrill that I had never experienced before. Far was the hunter and I was his prey. I was laughing of nerves and joy, as if we were playing a game of tag.

The chase continued until I reached my room. I tried to close my door but Far was faster and pushed the door open. We looked at each other, completely naked, man and woman, penis and vulva, cock and cunt; he came closer and tried to hold me...

But I decided to fight, to make my deflowering more thrilling and my first fuck more dramatic. I wanted to reward my Far's lust with my entire body... but he would have to work for it.

I held my hands in front of him to stop his advance; Far grasped my wrists and tried to grab me by the waist and push me on the bed; I was not going to give in; I bent my neck and head-butted his belly as hard as I could; he grunted and lost his breath and had to let me go.

With my hands now free, I jumped to his neck and rode his back while covering his eyes with one hand. Far was laughing and growling like a pierced bear and trying to get me off his back, but I held firm and increased the pressure on his throat. He fell on his knees but I didn't let go.

We were now tumbling and rolling on the floor, me on top, he on top, me on top, he on top, wrestling, my pussy touching and teasing his cock. When we stopped and still on top of me with both legs at my sides and breathing heavily, Far said: "Inge, you are my daughter, but I love you as a woman and I want you as a woman. I'm going to take you and you're going to give yourself to me. Do you understand?"

Sisters: "Who can refuse such a kind invitation to fuck from a father that you also want and love?"

I just said: "Yes, Far," and he took me in his arms and bore me to my bed.

Lying side by side, my Far looked at me and caressed my face; I was admiring the contrast between my white breasts and pink erect nipples and his reddish hairy chest. My Far's cock was enormous and, for an instant, I thought that I should back off and avoid being ripped apart by this monster.

My Far put a hand on my breast and started playing with my nipple. I was breathing faster and enjoying this wonderful sensation. Then, with one finger, he traced the contours of my mouth, my chin, and my neck and put his lips on my lips to start devouring me. Oh God, I wanted to laugh and cry; we were dueling with our tongues, mixing our saliva, touching our teeth, and nibbling and sucking each other's lips. I wanted to cum but he wouldn't let me.

Sisters: "Forget about French kissing; kiss a Viking and you'll see what I'm talking about."

I could now feel his mouth kissing its way down to my pussy: earlobes, neck; a short stop over my nipples and my breasts, sucking on them like a baby; his tongue circling my belly button and moving down to my pubis. And then, he stopped!

I was about to scream. He skipped my cunt and kissed and licked my thighs, biting my knees and continuing down my shins all the way to my feet.

Sisters: "Didn't I tell you that my feet were perfect?" Well, my Far confirmed that."

I could feel his tongue sliding over my soles giving me a tickling and completely new sensation. I wanted him to keep going but then, he stopped again. I was about to protest when I felt something unexpected: my Far was sucking my big toe and I could feel his sucking all the way to my clit: "Oh Far, Far, don't do this to me...no, please don't do this to me...No, please...aaaaah...please stop, stop! And he stopped.

By now, I was desperate. I wanted release; I needed to cum, but he wouldn't let me. My Far said, "Inge, all this is for teasing your father for such a long time, and for all the mornings I spent masturbating and shouting your name and cumming like a horse. Now, I'm going to eat you and fuck you until you ask for peace; I will fuck you and you'll scream my name when I take your virginity, my beautiful Venus.

He caressed the insides of my thighs with his soft beard and then, I felt the warmth of his breath on the lips of my pussy. I didn't know what to do; I tried to close my legs but they didn't obey. My Far touched my pussy with his tongue and I exploded: I saw black and white and colors and I felt I was dying and falling down, down, down.

Then, I was at peace and recovering from my orgasm. But Far was not finished and wanted revenge. He held me by the hips and starting feasting on my cunt: lapping, licking, nibbling, kissing the lips of my pussy and sucking my clit. "Oh Far, Far, Ooooooh...what are you doing to me...? nej, nej, nej, nej, nej Far...I want you inside me...Far, Far...I want your cock inside me...aaaaah, Far..."and I arched my back and felt that I was levitating... and I came, and came, and came.

When I opened my eyes, my Far was looking at me with the smile of the cat that just ate the canary: "Did you like what I did to you, my daughter?"

All I could do was nod yes and sigh.

"Well, now I'm going to open you like a present and make you my woman"

I nodded again.

Sisters: Remember your first time? For me, it was incest with my Far...and I loved it!"

"Here I come, my lovely Venus" and with one hand he opened the lips of my pussy and with the other, directed his cock to the entrance of my cunt. I cannot describe how it felt to have my Far's cock slowly enter my untouched sex; but I knew that the emptiness that I had felt all my life as a young woman would soon be over.

Far was very gentle and very careful, and I was in paradise. Then, he stopped and I knew why. I said: "Look into my eyes, Far. I want this moment to last forever; make me yours and take me...now!" And the huge cock rammed against my insides and I thought I was going to die of pain and pleasure at the same time.

Then, my Far started moving inside me and I started following his lead tilting my pelvis to caress his cock with my vagina, faster and faster each time. We were dancing and fucking, naked and in love, father and daughter, without remorse. We felt an increasing wave of lust and joy and exploded simultaneously:

"Inge, I'm cummmmmming... aaaaah, my giiiiiirl..."

"Faaaaar...I'mmmmmmmm youuuuurs, fuck, fuck me, fuck me mooooore...Fuck me ...fuck me, Faaaaar."

I could feel the muscles of my vagina milking my Far's cock and his shooting of never-ending jets of sperm towards my cervix. And I had another orgasm. Finally, I was his and he was mine ("How do you like that, Mor?") We rested for a moment and Far let his penis slide out of me. His cock looked tempting...now it was my turn to have a meal and return the favor to my first lover.

I started licking the tempting mixture covering my Far's penis: my cunt juices, the cum from his cock, and the fresh blood from my broken cherry. Once I was finished, I sighed and kissed one of his nipples and then, his tongue. Far looked at me with his deep blue eyes and I offered my lips. He dove on me. Far and I were lovers. At last.

How do you know time and distance when you're lost at sea? "The answer is in the stars," they say...but do the stars know where you are...? Do the stars know where they are...?

____________

SIX

In Oslo, I was a disciplined and diligent student of world history and anthropology during the week, and a wild, sexy, and multi-orgasmic slut on Fridays and Saturdays. No problem getting men. I became a sex-crazed woman of homegrown and international proclivities; my targets were shy and handsome Norwegians and fresh foreign students.

I became an expert in circumcised and uncircumcised cocks: from the meaty South American and African cocks, to the Mediterranean mid-sizes and the Asian and Russian petites, I tasted and enjoyed all of them.

At the end of my first year, and despite my good sex education marks in preparatory school, the score against me was: one chlamydia, one gonorrhoea, and one abortion, all of them properly treated and a one-time learning experience, never to be repeated.

I had finally told Far how unhappy and unfair my life had been before I left home. He was angry at me for not having told him before, but he was furious at the Bitch for the ten hellish years that she gave me and for ruining my entire adolescence. I don't know what he did but since then, my Mor never again uttered a single word in my presence.

Sisters: "It still hurts and I never had the chance to ask her why, why? What did I do? Why don't you love me, Mor?"

The stars are moving. I'm thirsty and surrounded by water that I can't drink. Can someone help me? Oh God."

__________

SEVEN

Every month, I went home to my Far. By now, we were completely uninhibited in our lovemaking. We kissed and undressed each other in front of the Bitch and Far forced her to watch while he inserted his powerful tool inside me and made me cum...Wow, this was such a delicious and scandalous sin...

I loved to look at my Mor's shocked expression when her husband, my father, feasted on my cunt or came in my mouth. Defiantly, I would look at her and open my mouth to show her the white globs of her husband's sperm on my tongue. She would run to her room howling "Sin, sin, sin" and wouldn't come out until the next morning, after a night of prayer. Vengeance is better when served hot; very hot, my Sisters.

Often, Far and I would spend the whole weekend in bed fucking, talking and sharing our lives. Since Far had never traveled beyond Tromsø, he was much interested in my university courses and my life in Oslo, and I loved to tell him about Vinland, the Nazca lines, the Phoenician alphabet, or my political discussions with students from all over the world.

Omigod, it was wonderful: my Far and me were truly one flesh and one soul. He was mine and I was his (Adjø, Mor, you asked for it, and now your man is my man!)

My Far had ordered the Bitch to wait on me when I was home, as partial atonement for her abuse and meanness towards me during my adolescence and part of my childhood.

I took advantage of my new power. The Bitch had to bring the food to our bed, wash my clothes, draw our bath (now, my Far and I bathed together) and, as a symbol of my newly acquired position as her husband's favorite, I ordered my Mor to comb my hair and make me pretty and ready for my lover every night.

Sisters: "Honor your parents, but not when your mother is a bitch."

How deep is the ocean? Can I touch the bottom now? If I hold my breath, will the pain go away? It's dark...it's quiet...It's cold.

___________

EIGHT

I was nervous the first time that Paul came home to meet my parents. Of course, the Bitch decided to visit a distant relative in Trondheim during that week, but Paul and my Far hit it off immediately.

Far was warm and absolutely not jealous. It was a joy to see my two lovers having such a good time, playing cards, drinking akvavit, and smoking ceruts. Far and I could sneak a "quickie" in his room very early in the morning when Paul was still asleep, or I would give him a leisurely blowjob in the bathroom when Paul went out for a walk. Life was good.

I was elated when Paul asked me to marry him and move to America, but my Far made me promise that I'd come home twice a year, and that I would be his young wife and lover during the three weeks of my stay. I gladly agreed! The Bitch would cook for us and wash my clothes. And so it was.

Sisters: "When do you know that your revenge is over? How do you learn to curb your hate? When does a bitch deserve your mercy?"

I'll keep swimming; I feel better now; perhaps it's my second wind...a slow wind with no sails.

___________

NINE

The phone call came very early in the morning. "Mor has disappeared," My Far said and asked me to come home. I left everything and rushed to Tromsø. When I saw him at the airport, bearing a burden of sadness and guilt, I didn't know what I felt, but I knew what to do.

Mor had left a six-word message by the fireplace: "I won't be here any longer." Far knew immediately that Mor would never come back. She would be "forever at the fjord, " he said. The police never found her body or any vestiges of her.

At home, we discovered that she had left only ashes (no clothes, no books, no personal objects, nothing.) Apparently, she got rid of the few items that she couldn't burn. She was gone. Entirely.

It was the first and last time that I saw my Far cry (two tears and a wheezing sound that lasted only seconds.) God forgive me, but I felt nothing for my mother's death. But now, I knew I had to console my Far and assuage his pain.

Sisters: "Sex cures anguish and sorrow...go ahead...heal your man."

And that's exactly what I did. I helped my Far with his silent mourning. I gave him sex to make him wake up to life again. My mouth, my tongue, my teeth ran all over his body; I kissed him like nobody had ever kissed him before, my fresh tongue and my saliva inside his mouth, my lips pressing and sucking his lips, biting lovingly, breathing each one of his breaths. I, drinking his semen; he, slurping my cunt, embedded in each other, loving, fucking, having sex.

We fucked and fucked and fucked as if there was no tomorrow, my body riding his penis back and forth, up and down, grinding in circles, making him cum and cum and cum with the pulse of my vagina, to make him forget that my Mor ever existed; and looking into his eyes when he came, and when I came, and when we both came.

For more than a week, we only left the bed to cook or use the bathroom.

Three weeks later, I felt that I was pregnant. And I was. We were both ecstatic but I had to rush home to make Paul a father instead of a cuckold.

And in September, our beautiful twins were born, blonde and blue-eyed, male and female, my babies and my siblings. And I loved them as much as I loved Kiara, because all three were mine.

I can see a ship in the distance...is she coming or going... or just passing by?

Am I just passing by...? I don't know...I no longer know.

__________

TEN

And I loved being a grandmother to my two "cinnamon beauties" and felt proud of Kiara's accomplishments as a writer. Ron was an excellent husband and father as well as an international lawyer that was beginning to gain recognition despite his young age. But I didn't know how my son-in-law was going to change my life.

The very first time that Ron made a serious pass at me I was truly surprised. I had no idea that this very handsome man 16 years my junior could consider me sexy and attractive, especially when he was married to my very beautiful, sweet, and smart daughter Kiara.

Ron and I used to flirt and joke all the time:

"Inge, Why don't you leave Paul and marry me? I am more fun and have more money; what do you say, Mommy-in-law?"

"What would your wife say?"

"Kiara would say: "Værsågod!" (Enjoy!)"

And everybody laughed. It was all fun and games. This time, it was different.

The four of us (Ron, Kiara, Paul, and me) used to "double date" once a month. That evening, we were going to the theater. Since it was early, we decided to have a light dinner before the show. When Ron, the perfect gentleman, helped me sit down, he suddenly whispered in my ear: "Mommy-in-law, I am going to fuck you very soon and you're going to love it." I was shocked and couldn't believe his boldness, but his words and hot breath gave me chills and made my heart jump. What was going on?

I was flattered and hot. Ron, "the Ethiopian Prince," was a hunk. But he was also my daughter's husband. And I had closed shop one year before: no more sex for me. Ever.

He sat to my left side and almost immediately and before we ordered, he had his hand under my skirt. I didn't know what to do. He turned his head towards me, smiled, and whispered: "I'm on my way, Inge. Get ready for me."

And as he kept talking with Paul about his experiences in Africa, I felt Ron's hand slide over my left thigh until it reached my pussy. I was confused and unable to react. That is, unable to react until Ron went under my panties and started caressing my cunt and made me all wet and ready. I looked at Kiara and she had a Mona Lisa smile and a blush on her neck and face. Fortunately, Paul hadn't noticed what was going on between our son-in-law and me.

Suddenly, Kiara said: "Mom, I'm going to the ladies room; do you want to come?"