The Shark and The Mermaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to find a girl that resembled Kiara but found none. On week three I stopped visiting Mrs. Philpot's Parlour and decided that Andrea, Kiara's avatar, would perhaps help me better withstand the distance, loneliness and longing for my daughter. I masturbated at least twice a day whispering Kiara's name and pretending that my hand was her mouth or her vagina. I came and came like crazy every time. And I knew that I had to do whatever it took to fuck my daughter and make her mine.

When I came back, I decided to play it cool. I was dying to see Kiara again but I needed to know if I had been forgiven before I made my next move. I let three more weeks pass, until my wife told me that Kiara had been calling to find out when the "King" was coming to see "Princess Audrey and Princess Amanda". I waited for two more weeks despite my wife's entreaties, arguing that I was extremely busy, which was partially true.

Finally, I went to my three girls' house. The two princesses ran towards the King and almost tackled me down. And then, my sensuous and impossibly seductive daughter walked slowly, like a goddess, to meet her father. Kiara had lost weight and looked pale and sad.

"The girls missed you very much, Daddy," she said very softly and without looking at me. I stood up and Kiara hugged me without touching my body. Then, very gently, with two fingers, she caressed the side of my face and the borders of my lips before letting me go.

I knew then and there that the best part of my life had just begun.

_________________________

FIVE

We own a house on the beach, two hours from the city, where we spend as much time as we can. I truly love the sea and I'm a natural fast swimmer, particularly underwater (as you may suspect, and I'm not bragging, they used to call me "Shark" in school.)

I was looking forward to our time at the beach. I wanted to see Kiara in her bikini, especially now that I didn't consider her only my daughter but also the target of my gargantuan sexual hunger. And I still don't know what I like best of her: legs, breasts, or butt but they complement each other to make her extraordinarily sexy; and I mean, extraordinarily.

Kiara's tummy curve, belly button, graceful waist, and sexy hips are simply delicious. Her face is not perfect but that adds to her allure (she broke her nose as a teenager but refused to have it fixed.) Big eyes of very unusual color, lips that you want to bite, and shoulder length light brown hair (like her pussy, now that I know.) In summary, she's the most desirable and fuckable woman I have ever seen. Period!

The first night at the beach the four of us went out for dinner. I won't bore you with the menu or any other details of the restaurant. Only one event during the evening merits mention:

Kiara and I ordered red wine. We usually order Pinot Noir but this time, I wanted to try a Malbec from Mendoza. My girl was enjoying her wine, licking her lips and occasionally pointing the tip of her tongue at me. I was almost sick with desire. After the second glass, I asked Kiara:

"Can I taste your wine?"

"Of course you can, Daddy."

I turned the glass around and put my lips in exactly the same place in the rim where my daughter had put hers. I could see that she was looking intently at the glass. After a while, Kiara said:

"Can I try yours, Daddy?"

"Yes."

She made sure that nobody was looking, took a long sip and swished the wine in her mouth, as sommeliers do. But instead of drinking the wine she let the liquid in her mouth drip back into my glass.

"Daddy, your Malbec is very good. Now I understand why you like it." My cock was an iron rod that could lift the entire table if I moved. Looking at my daughter's eyes, I tasted Kiara's mouth water as if I were in church, and almost came on the spot.

The next morning, at the beach, I had a great time playing with my two princesses, building sandcastles and towers. As a young man I had some artistic ability and decided to sculpt a shark and a mermaid on the sand. The girls were ecstatic and ran to bring their mother to see my "masterpieces."

Kiara was now standing in front of me and my head was at level with her mound. I was salivating; I could see the junction of her thighs and at the center, the lips of her pussy (Anatomy 101: Because of the shape of the female pelvis and the angle of their hip bones, women cannot close the gap between their inner thighs, which most men find convenient and delightful.)

My daughter has a body to kill for, and her tiny green bikini covered the minimum amount possible of skin to qualify as non-nudist attire (this is a joke.) My blood was boiling with desire and at the same time, I was very proud that my penis and testicles had produced such a perfect human female. I could kick myself for not having lusted for my daughter when she was younger and easier to seduce. And now, I should kick myself if I didn't fuck her in every position known to man and women.

My wife and Ron were not beach people and always preferred to read, tan, or play with the girls while Kiara and I went swimming or snorkeling. Since Kiara was a little girl, I loved to have these moments alone with her, bouncing with the waves, and talking about the meaning of dreams or inventing stories about people that we didn't know but could see from the water (I think that was the beginning of her writing career.)

This morning, Kiara was serious and absorbed in her thoughts and we just swam without talking. I was dying to feel her body against mine, taste her tongue in my mouth, and fuck her senseless. We were far away from the shore and only our heads were visible to the rest of the family. There was a boat anchored about 20 meters from us. I decided to go for broke.

"Hey sweet girl, let's play "Shark and Mermaid" (a game we used to play when she was a little girl.)

She looked at me as if I were crazy (which I was) and said: "No, Dad, I don't want to."

But I could see that she was tempted "Yes you do."

"No, I don't."

"Well, here I come anyway, my tasty mermaid, and you're going to be my meal today"

"Only if you can catch me..."

She looked at me with the sparkling eyes of a twelve-year-old nymphet:

"You'll never get me, Shark."

Then and there I knew that I was finally going to have her; the Shark would catch his Mermaid today.

Kiara started swimming rapidly towards the boat. I took off my bathing trunks and put them around my wrist. My cock was happy and free at last.

I shouted "Here comes the Shark and he's hungry and he's gonna eat that delicious Mermaid, from top to bottom, from head to tail"

Kiara was now fully in the game and tried to race me as fast as she could, but she was no match for the shark. I let her reach the boat before I attacked underwater, holding her by the buttocks and softly biting the inner part of her thighs and then butting my head against her pussy and nibbling the area between her legs. When I came out of the water she looked different. She stared at me almost defiant (omigod she's beautiful)... and ready to fight.

When I tried to approach her she extended her hand to stop me and said: "No, Dad, don't come near me... and don't touch me like that again. And if you do, I'll tell Ron and my Mom what you're trying to do to me.

That did it! I'm a calm and levelheaded man but this time, the shark in me took over; and I attacked.

I held Kiara by her waist and tried to kiss her. She hit my chest and pushed me¬¬ with more force than I expected (Boy, was she strong.) And then she went after me with fury and determination. I knew I had to tame her and that this was my last chance. I went underwater and grasped one of her legs to bring her down with me (I can hold my breath for more than one minute and so can she.)

With legs intertwined, we wrestled; our bodies sliding over each other in slow motion, my cock touching her mound, my hands caressing her breasts and buttocks, her hands gripping my shoulders, my mouth biting her neck and going after her mouth...

We came up for air and went down again. This time, the fight was slower, a slow coupling dance. Looking at her eyes, I cupped and moved my hand over her pussy and with the other hand ripped the bottom of her bikini and put it around my wrist, like a bracelet. She instinctively tried to cover her pussy with both hands. I grasped her bikini top and uncovered her breasts. She was startled and didn't know what to do. That was it. Finally, my Mermaid was naked and vulnerable and she was going to be mine.

We went up again, with my mouth sucking her naked breasts. I noticed that we were on the other side of the boat and thus invisible to those on the beach. We were almost out of breath and Kiara held to the rope hanging at her back but made no effort to cover her breasts. The water was cold and her nipples were fully erect and just inches from my hand. She looked at me breathing heavily, in a way that no woman has looked at me before: a mix of surrender, defiance, tenderness and desire, all in one.

I came closer and she didn't move. Our faces were almost touching... she licked her lips and moved closer to me. I held her by the sides of her face and slowly put my lips on hers. At that moment, all that mattered was the sweet smell of her breath and the salty taste of her mouth. I softly bit her lips and she responded with her tongue stabbing my tongue and entering my mouth to let me know that she had finally surrendered and was totally mine.

I held Kiara by the waist and she put her legs around my hips. The head of my cock touched the lips of her cunt. It was electric. We had made the connection and she was now my woman and I was now her man. Looking at each other, I pushed my cock slowly inside my daughter and she blinked, threw her head back, and sighed.

We started moving with the waves, softly caressing the walls of her vagina with my cock. I was holding my delicious naked daughter in my arms and hungrily sucking her tongue and biting her lips. She was quietly moaning and hugging me with her legs. We were no longer father and daughter but two lovers floating and fucking in the sea.

But I was the shark and the ocean was too slow for me. I attacked again, this time in a feeding frenzy. Holding the rope, I rammed my cock like a piston inside my daughter, as fast as I could, and she responded with short moans: "OH DADDY, DADDY, GOOD, GOOD, GOOD, OGOD...") muffled by my mouth. This was the most delicious sensation possible this side of heaven.

We were making waves and going in and out of the water drowning, dying, and living again: "OGOD, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, MORE, MORE, MORE, MMMMMMMM") time and time again; minute after minute of fucking, of having sex, of making love. We reached the point of no return. She came: "GOOOOOOOOOOD, DADDY, DAAAAAAAADDYYYYY, CUM, CUUUUUMMMM IN MEEEEEE, OGOD, CUM IN MEEEEE, NOOOOOOW") and I came like never before in my life, feeling the contractions of her pussy and the spasms of my cock.

The two of us held to the rope, facing each other, with my cock still surrounded by the warm walls of her vagina. We were out of breath but very happy. She had almost fainted with the force of her orgasm. A few white strands of my cum floated around us; Kiara looked at me with a wicked smile and said: "There goes our child, Daddy." We both laughed and kissed each other. But then, reality dawned on us. We were quiet, pondering the enormity of what we'd just done.

Kiara broke the silence, still moving at the rhythm of the ocean: "Daddy, I love you and I'm yours. You can do with me whatever you want. I didn't know that deep inside me I always wanted this to happen. I didn't know how much and for how long I have wanted you. I tried to suppress my feelings because I was afraid and ashamed. I didn't know until the night at the restaurant that you felt the same way."

I closed my eyes to absorb Kiara's words.

"I'm so happy that you didn't stop when I said no because I meant yes. I didn't and don't want to hurt Mom or Ron but now I know that I was born to be your woman. And that we are going to make love, fuck, and have sex forever, and that you are going to breed me, and that I'm going to have your child.

I want your cock inside me, every day, every night. From now on, I'm yours to fuck as you please, whenever you want. I want to be your woman, Daddy. Please take me. Please take me. Please."

I didn't know what to say. I was silent for a long time until Kiara, with sad eyes, begged me, "Please, Daddy, say something." My penis was now outside of her vagina, still semi-erect, still wanting more. I was holding my daughter and lover in my arms and we were moving with the waves, softly, slowly.

I had successfully seduced and conquered my own daughter; and I had just tasted and fucked the most delicious woman I had ever known. I would kill for her. But I knew we had to confront what we had done and what we had become. Very tenderly, I kissed her lips and said:

"Kiara, my sweet mermaid, I am your father and I love you."

"And I'm your daughter, Daddy, and I love you far more than you can imagine."

She looked down and seemed to be reflecting on what had happened.

"And I'm cheating on Ron."

"Yes, and I'm cheating on your mother."

Kiara looked at me and nodded her head.

"This is forbidden and against the law, Daddy"

"I know."

"This is taboo, the worst taboo."

I nodded.

"This is incest."

She looked at me with her big eyes, and licked her strawberry lips.

It was my turn:

"I know, a sin"... "But I don't care." "I'll give my soul for you."

"And I for you...now, enter me again, cum inside me, Daddy. Fuck me once more, as much as you want, as hard as you want, as fast as you want, my Shark."

The Shark attacked again.

SIX

The rest of our vacation was beyond wonderful. Kiara and I took every opportunity to touch, kiss, suck, bite, lick, lap, nibble and fuck each other (It was our honeymoon and we were insatiable.) Nobody noticed.

By now, we knew that "our" boat had been abandoned. We found out that its interior was wide, long, and comfortable. Two of the benches had been removed and the plastic cushions were soft, clean and almost new.

The boat became our ocean water bed and the site where we could do whatever we pleased and where we could talk about ourselves and our future together as man and wife, and as father and daughter; the site where we could explore each other with our made-for-each-other pussy and cock, hands, and mouths, without interruption.

We laid down for hours, with my tongue in her pussy and her mouth on my cock enjoying all the possible combinations of sexual pleasure between a man and a woman. I loved her humming siren songs when we made love, and her orgasmic moans of pleasure, when we were fucking.

My Kiara never ceased to surprise me. Intimately, she was everything a man wants in a woman. She moved like a true mermaid and the flicker of her tongue under the crown of my penis made me forget who and where I was. To kiss her lips and touch her teeth and drink the water of her mouth, and wrestle my tongue against her tongue was enough to send me flying. I couldn't stop, I didn't want to stop, and I was unstoppable.

I was a tantric warrior and my stamina never weaned. I could go on and on and on and give my daughter serial orgasms 'til she almost fainted, and then start again. We knew that we were perfect for each other and that my cock was hers, and that I begat her to have her pussy only for me.

We had sex in the water, too. Both of us are good swimmers and I could insert my cock in her pussy and swim face to face, I floating on my back and she on top of me, swimming over my body while I sucked her breasts, nibbled her nipples, or kissed her mouth. We had truly become the shark and the mermaid. We also had sex underwater, joined by the perfect fit of her cunt and my cock, wrestling and holding our breaths to the limit, and then reaching the surface, giving each other a fiery revival kiss, to breath again and be reborn.

In the house things couldn't be better. We, the two gentlemen, snored (what's new?); so, I was banned from our bedroom to the couch in the living room. Ron couldn't spare his bed because of his bad back, and Kiara had to use the sleeper sofa in the adjacent family room. We couldn't be luckier. With the girls in their bunk beds and Ron and my wife in their bedrooms upstairs, Kiara and I had the first floor, including the kitchen, just for the two of us, all night long.

Every night was a feast of food and sex: I savored mango, peaches, and whipped cream on Kiara's pussy; fished grapes and sipped wine from her mouth, and lapped honey from her breasts. We licked ice cream from each other's body, and I taught her how to deep throat me and put my balls, one by one, in her mouth. I gave orders that my daughter playfully obeyed:

"Girl, give me your breasts and your nipples to nibble."

"Yes, Sir."

"Sexy slave, suck my cock and drink my cum."

"Yes, Master."

"Daughter, I want you to use your tongue as a spoon to feed me."

"Yes, Father."

"Kiara, open your legs. I want to taste the juice of your cunt."

"Yes, Daddy. Enjoy!"

"Mermaid, come here. I want to fuck you."

"Yes, Shark, and thank you for your kindness."

We laughed and showered together. We made love, or fucked, or had sex, depending on our mutual desire. We even invented a game: "Sex beats Love; Love beats Fucking, and Fucking beats Sex." Fucking was savage, Sex was wild, and Love was tender. Whoever won decided which one to do. We did all three, many times, daughter and father, Kiara and me.

The last night, with my cock still inside my beautiful daughter, we promised each other to be together, as man and wife, as long as we lived, no matter what.

____________

SEVEN

The last day, Kiara and I were swimming near "our" boat when she asked me to take her from behind. We reached the side of the boat and she held the rope with one hand taking my cock with the other to direct it to her sex. For some reason, I was having difficulty entering her. "Don't worry, Daddy, we will be OK". My penis was as hard as a pipe but I couldn't overcome the resistance. I tried again as hard as I could. Finally, Kiara gave a scream of pain as my cock sank inside her. I knew what had happened and asked "Why this?" "Why now?"

She turned her head and I could see that there were tears in her eyes.

"Daddy, this is the only virginity that I could give you. I wish we had discovered each other five years ago. I wouldn't have given myself to any other man. I wouldn't have married Ron or anybody else. You are my father, my lover, and the husband that I should have had"

"Kiara, my sweetest love, I feel the same and want the same." "You are my daughter, my woman, my wife."

"Yes, I am, Daddy"

"And I won't give you up for anything or for anybody."

Kiara looked at me with an expression of hope and anticipation, tears still in her eyes.

A dark thought hit my brain like a bullet:

Ron had to go...

12