The Sharper Dressed Man Ch. 02

Story Info
A vacation in New York ends with a bang.
1.5k words
4
9.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman was terrified. She could hear the man walking around the apartment, looking for something the kitchen. She could only wonder what the man had in store for her. There was a knock at the door. The other Russian man had returned and come into the room. The two argued for a moment and the door opened and closed again. All was quiet. All that could be heard was the woman's whimpers as she cried.

Her sadness quickly turned to fear. Someone had suddenly jumped on top of her. They were running their hands all over her tight sexy body. The touch was soft, but great strength could be felt in the man's fingers. His hands roamed from her neck, between her breasts, down her stomach, and over her thighs. The hands came back up and went under the frilly nighty she had left to put on in the first place. She felt so used; so ashamed. But she couldn't help to be excited. She had always wanted to be raped for real. Her and her boyfriend had always played at it, but it was always a game. This time was for real. Her excitement was mixed with utmost fear to give her a feeling she had never had.

The hands brushed the nighty up her body to expose the lacy underwear she had bought for just this occasion. The man breathed in her scent. She was wet with anticipation and she had soaked through the fabric. She tried to close her legs and shut the man out of her private area, but her legs were tied open. She wiggled and squirmed but it was useless. She wasn't going anywhere.

The man roughly kissed her pussy and inner thighs. He moved away the woman's panties and exposed her completely. He started licking her clit. He didn't know that she hated that. She tried her hardest to move and in her attempts, she hit the man in the side of the head with her knee. The man shouted in pain at the blow. She felt the sharp sting of a powerful slap on her face; and another; and another. The left side of her faced burned with pain. She could feel the intense heat and the hand prints were already starting to form. The man went back to the woman's quivering pussy. He began licking inside her hole. His tongue went in as deep as he could get it and then out again. He began to finger her asshole and pussy as he continued to lick. His fingers went deeper and faster and she felt wave of pleasure consume her. She could hold back any more, the feeling was too great. She let herself go and came very hard. Her body convulsed against her restraints. They were starting to dig into her flesh.

As she laid there trying to catch her breath, she heard the man stand up and undress. The man crawled back onto the bed and positioned himself on top of her. She felt something cold on her exposed leg. It was moving up her body towards her chest. A sudden feeling of danger came over her as she realized it was a knife. That's what the man had been doing. He was going through the kitchen looking for a knife. She froze in fear that the knife would cut her if she moved too much.

The man brushed the knife over her tight stomach. The man then cut the straps of the nighty and cut it in half down the middle of her body. He cut her underwear off her as well. The knife was very sharp. It took almost no effort to cut through the fabric. It sliced through the threads like butter.

She felt the tip of his dick rubbing against her tight pussy. She tried to move her hips out of the way and prevent him from taking her, but the man put the knife to her throat. He didn't have to say a word, she knew what was going to happen if she continued to resist. His dick probed her little snatch; just the tip at first, then deeper and deeper. He began to pump his large cock into her roughly and hard, slamming his body against hers. It felt so good. He completely filled her pussy and with every thrust, a wave of pleasure came over her. She began to give in to him; moving her body against his with desire.

His thrusts became stronger and faster. His breathing got shallower and quicker. He thrust deeply in her and filled her with his cum. She felt the hot liquid explode from him and hit the back of her pussy. He pulled his cock out of her as the cum oozed from her wet pussy. She was kind of disappointed. She wanted to cum again so badly. She was just happy the man had gotten what he wanted and would just leave. Little did she know, he wasn't done with her.

The man moved his body towards her mouth. He cut the gag from her mouth and quickly shoved his cock between her lips. With the knife still at her throat, she dared not to bite him. She could taste his cum and her pussy juices on his cock. She liked it. She was being used. It was for real. The man was doing what he wanted to do, and she loved it.

The man began to thrust his dick deeper into her mouth. She had a bad gag reflex and could take cock that far into her mouth. She began to gag and choke on his cock as he slammed it down her throat. She couldn't breathe. The cock was cutting off the air that she needed. She moved her head away from the man's dick and got it out of her mouth. She took a deep breath and coughed. The man slapped her hard on her face. She felt the knife against her slender arm. It moved up to her shoulder and gashed open her flesh. She screamed with pain and fear. The cut was deep and gushing blood. She could feel it already running off her body onto the white sheets of the penthouse bed. It very quickly began to pool. She could tell because she heard the drips like a leaky faucet.

The man returned to her body. He slammed his hard cock deep into her pussy and pumped harder and harder and faster and faster. The man was pounding her so hard, she felt as if he was moving the entire room against her. She moaned with pleasure. She loved being fucked hard. He grasped her neck and forced her body harder onto his dick. He cock was so big and fucking her so deep. She tried to clinch her body, but she couldn't help but accept the pleasure the man was making her feel.

He erupted inside her again. She could feel his cock twitch with the aftershock of an orgasm. He continued to pump his cock into her pussy. She loved the feeling of his cum inside her. She couldn't contain her pleasure any longer. She came hard all over his cock wish massive convulsions.

The room was quiet again. They were both panting heavily with exhaustion. The man reached for the woman's face and removed the gag and blindfold. She was amazed at the sight she saw. It was him, her boyfriend. But, how could this be? At the moment, she didn't care. She was relieved at the sight. She couldn't speak for a short while as he freed her from her restraints. When she was no longer a prisoner, she lunged herself into his arms and hugged him tightly. "It's ok, my love. It's me. I'm here. You're safe." After he let her calm down, he explained how everything happened.

"I had this whole thing set up. It was all planned. The robber who hit me and tied you up was Brian. I needed someone who could speak in another language. I let him choose someone he knew as the second robber; someone he trusted. I needed for you to believe I was incapacitated, so I had Brian hit me and knock the chair over. That's when he put the blindfold on you. Before the second robber came back into the room, Brian untied me and waited for the second robber to reenter the room. I was the one to go through the kitchen where I had stashed a knife. After they argued, they both left. With me untied, I was the one to fuck you."

The woman was in shock. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. "But, but why?" she asked.

The man smiled. "I wanted this week to be perfect; to fulfill every fantasy and dream you've had. Being truly raped was one of those fantasies. But you know that I would never let anyone else fuck you, so I had to make you believe that it was all real."

He was right. This week had been her perfect week. And with the events that just transpired, it was truly complete.