The Sharpest Lives Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes pet," he said, as if reading my mind.

"I'm going to sink these deep into your pussy and fuck you to my heart's desire."

My skin erupted in goosebumps at his words, and I silenced a moan. I got on my knees, and continued down to his navel.

Now I couldn't look away anymore. I faced his cock, shyly at first, then I took a good look at it. He was circumcised... And hard, and I felt the heat almost radiating from it. Hung like a horse would be too small a simile for it.

"Master, I..."


"You're scared? I'm not even completely hard yet," he chuckled. "Wipe my legs, whore.. Then we'll see what to do."
I obediently looked away and wiped down his legs, finishing at his feet. I sat on the floor, on my knees, looking down.

"Finish bathing," he ordered. "Do it quick, I'll be waiting in the room."

It felt as if I was in a dream. It felt like I was washing someone else's body. I tried to rationalize my situation... But there was no explanation to this.

What was he, that I was willing to go so far for him?

But at the end, I just knew what I felt, and that was the only real thing left for me to grasp.

After drying myself, I wrapped myself in the towel and quickly made my way to the room.

The room was cold. He was only in a pair of jeans, stretched out on the chaise lounge like a lazy animal. I watched him as he blew smoke rings from a cigarette into the air. The moonlight fell right onto the couch like a spotlight, casting harsh shadows against every dip and curve.


He looked bored.


He saw me, and patted the area next to him.

"I'll...wear..." I started.


"Nothing. Come sit," he commanded, going back to his smoking.


I walked over in my towel. I felt very cold as drops of water from my hair ran down my back. I pulled the towel tighter, but to no effect.


He sat up as I stood next to him.

"Do you understand the concept of 'nothing'? It means," and he slapped my hands away, so that I dropped the towel from my clutch. It fell around my legs.


"It's cold," I breathed.

He took hold of my arms, and before I knew it, I was under him.

"Better, rabbit?" His eyes trailed up my body to meet mine.
I blushed, feeling exposed under him.


"You look warmer already," he chuckled, as he saw my cheeks flush.

He made as if to kiss me, and I came closer, my eyelids closing in anticipation. He then turned away, laughing again, as he picked up his cigarette from the ashtray.

He sat up, and now I was splayed over his lap. I felt like a meal. I looked up to see the moon, being privy to every inch of my skin. As if he knew what I thought, he rested his other hand over my belly. A shadow passed over the moon.

"Tell me what you told me inside," he said after a while.


I looked at him, slightly confused.


"At least pretend to know what I know," he said, giving me a patronizing look. "Boys will think you're stupid otherwise. Don't ruin the moment!"

"I'm.. Uff!" I closed my eyes. Do I really keep on putting my foot in my mouth?

"I said many things," I started trying a different approach. "I said I'd do anything for you... I want to be a part of you... I want you inside me... I want you to fuck me like..."

He suddenly reached down and kissed, swallowing the rest of my words, as his other hand rubbed my belly.


I came out of the kiss, coughing. He had blown smoke into my mouth. He laughed, watching me curl up into his body even more.


"Do you like it? Want me to do it again?" he asked.

I thought he was joking, he was smiling after all..but his eyes showed the truth. He wasn't.

"Why would you.. No! That was painful!"


"Painful?"


"Well, no but.. I don't like coughing!"


"Shame. There's something that rises in me when I see you in pain," he said, as he blew a cloud of smoke across my face. I hid my head in the nook of his arm.


"You haven't smoked before?" he asked, conversationally.

"No" I whispered back from my hiding place.


"Good. Don't ever even dream about it."


"I'm breathing your second hand smoke, that's as bad as smoking," I pointed out.


He laughed. "All right, genius, I'll rephrase...Don't ever smoke. The only smoke you're allowed to be around is mine, and get used to it, because I smoke like the very bowels of hell."


"I haven't seen you do it," I said, coming out.

"I have an image to uphold," he said smugly.


I bit him. I had no idea why, I just couldn't let him win.


He looked at me incredulously. "That hardly hurt. Why don't you bite harder?" he said, and pinched my belly. I yelped.


"You are hopeless," he said, leaning in to kiss me.

I moved my head away.

"You just took a drag," I said. He seemed to consider what I said, then blew the smoke out, this time over the my chest and neck, his lips almost tracing kisses over my chest.

I watched the smoke travel across my body, disappearing like clouds..

"Maybe not hopeless after all," he breathed, as he kissed me again.

Thank God for his kind kisses...

"I love you," I started quietly. "I love you. There is nothing I would want more than you, there is nothing I would not do... I want.. You... To almost own me. I want to.. I can't explain. I just know this one thing - You."

We looked at each other.

"Watch what I do, little rabbit," he said slowly.
He took a long pull from the cigarette. I watched the paper burn orange in the dim moonlight.

As he shook the ashes out, he blew out the smoke, away from my face this time, and bought down the cigarette down onto my stomach.

I almost cried out. Almost, but I held it it.

"Do you love me now?"
He asked.

I pursed my lips. I deserve this, somehow...


"Say it," he urged.

I mewled. He laughed.

He picked me up, and put me on the bed. I felt tears on the corners of my eyes.


He went out, then came in again with some other things. I clutched my stomach in fear. What was he going to do now...

He wiped the wound with a cold cloth, dabbed some cream on it, and covered it with a bandage.


I held my breath as he gave his ministrations, tears now running down my cheeks...but I did not let out a sound.


He got into bed, next to me, pulling up the covers around us. He held me close, his arms around my body, pulling me in protectively.


"Is it still hurting?" he asked, kindly.


I said nothing. I just dug my fingernails into his back, as deep as I could.


He gave a short gasp, and I knew it sank deep enough.


"That's my girl," he replied, as he pulled me in tighter into the warmth of his body.

12