The Sharpest Lives Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stayed quiet.

"Don't make me beg," he said. His voice was almost breaking now.

"No," I said quickly. "I- it's late, how will I come?"

"I'll send a car," he said. "Just get ready, it'll be there in five minutes."

I got ready, and then I went downstairs. Everyone was either out, or in their rooms. I stood at the door, leaving it half open. It was drizzling outside.

I felt stupid. I felt, this has to be a joke, somehow... Or a mistake.

A car pulled up on the driveway, and the driver looked at me. He held out a phone. I walked down, and took it.

"It's me. Get in the car."

I wondered dully, how can I be so naive...

The car ride felt cold. He driver didn't talk, nor did he turn around. This felt like a recurring theme in anything that involved him- everything was ice cold and silent, and secret.

We reached our destination soon enough. I looked around- as such I never had a head for locations, and this place looked completely foreign to me.

Actually, on the second look, it was familiar- it looked similar to Beth's house.

Liam stood on the porch, leaning against the banister. I walked up shakily to him.

"Hello," he said softly, as he took my hand.

I looked at him, and he ran a hand through my hair.

"I'll introduce you to my family first. Then we'll talk."

I froze with fright inside, but kept walking. My body didn't feel like my own anymore. Liam led me inside, through a hallway, and into a room where a lady sat alone, looking into the fireplace. She was sewing- a needle was in her hand, stopped in mid thought.

"Mom, this is Kim," said Liam. His voice sounded...warm.

She turned around slowly. She looked young- actually had young features- a small mouth, almond eyes, a heart shaped face- she looked like an elf- but there was a tiredness in her eyes...

"Hello," she said, her voice barely audible. She smiled at me. The smile reached her eyes, but it seemed so distant, as if she was saying hello to a friendly memory.

"Hello," I echoed back.

"I've told her a lot about you already," he said excitedly, going forward to see her. "Haven't I?"

"Yes you have..." she said, and turned around slowly to face us.

"Where is Alex? I asked him to come down for a bit, but it seems he can't leave his PC for a second-" Liam left the room, and we looked at each other. She patted the seat on the sofa next to her. I sat down.

"Where do you study?" She asked.

If a rabbit could talk, it would have this voice. It sounded like the wind rippling through fine, long grass.

I told her. She nodded, sewed a few stitches, then asked. "How do you find it here?"

I told her. I told her about my classes, about my friends, about my family that I left behind. She smiled and nodded some more, her eyes never meeting mine directly. I felt myself starting to talk as softly as her, as though if I went any louder it might startle her.

I felt a sort of hypnotized calmness descend over me. I fell back into the cushions gradually.

"Would you like to sit on the other side? It's warmer," she said, and I started to get up to sit there. This was comfortable... Why was everything so addictive and comfortable...

"Kim," said Liam suddenly. I felt like I had woken up, and I turned to see him standing in the doorway with a teenaged boy. "This is my little brother, Alexander."

Alex looked more like his mother than Liam. He also looked confused, bothered, and worried at the same time.

"Hello," he said looking at the floor, reaching out his hand to shake mine. "Nice to meet you."

I gathered it was definitely not nice for him to meet me. I shook his hand, and then he quickly took it back. He stood near the doorway, swinging on his heels, as if waiting for this to be over with.

"I actually have a little sister as well.. But she's sleeping. I'll introduce you to her as well one day," he said. He looked happy at the thought. I felt his mood through his voice- it was sincere, and light and sweet, and I smiled, in spite of my overall feelings.

Liam stepped forward, and crouched down on one knee to touch his mother's hands. I watched, surprised at the way he was behaving.

"Mom, I'm sorry I have to take her away now, but I called her over so we could talk. It's alright, isn't it?"

"It's bedtime anyway, darling... You can do whatever you want," she said, in that same lullaby voice.

He kissed her forehead. "Goodnight, mom."

I got up, wished them good night and left the room with him. He walked in front of me, leading me. Out of the thousand questions that rose in my head, I asked one:

"Where is your father?"

Liam stopped, and I walked into him. He turned slightly to look at me.

"Maybe another day. He doesn't need to meet you."

We went upstairs, and reached a door at the start of the landing. He unlocked the door, swaying it open.

"My room," he announced, and gently pulled me along.

It looked like a normal bedroom. It didn't look very lived in.

I sat on his bed. He locked the door, and as I heard the click I felt a little shiver go through my body. He turned around to look at me. I stared back, eyes wide and innocent. He walked over to me, and in one fluid motion he threw his arms around me.

"My little rabbit," he whispered, as he kissed me tenderly on my forehead.

He loves me...

I wrapped myself around his body, seeking his approval, needing his gratification. I felt his smile as he ran his hand up and down my body. I sank easily into him.

"You've been a bad little rabbit," he whispered suddenly in my ear.

I stiffened.

"You doubted me," he said, as he pulled back to look at me. He looked unhappy- but I learned not to read what he showed anymore. I saw a familiar glint in his eye, and it caused another kind of shock to run through my body.

That was a sign- a sign from him to me, to run.

"How could you..." he whimpered suddenly , and his fingers that cupped my face clawed into my skin. "After all I trusted you with.. Maybe I mean nothing to you." His legs squeezed my knees together.

"No," I replied, honestly. We fell into the bed, and he pulled my legs onto the bed as well.

"But you don't trust me, do you? To talk to your parents, to keep you safe, to... not hurt you...There is no love between us. What is love without trust? It's nothing at all... And you... It's you who doesn't believe... Finally you reduce us to this.. To nothing."

He moved up and down my neck and chest, kissing and nudging gently while his legs held mine together in a vice like grip.

"Your words gave me so much pain," he continued, his thumb rubbing my lips, his nails digging in to make me bleed. I let out a soft cry as the soft skin on my lips broke, and I tasted the salty blood.

"How can the lips I kiss, say such words?" His hands went to my neck, and I felt them wrap around...

"Please. I'm sorry. Don't hurt me." I cried out.

He looked at me, shocked and hurt. I felt stupid, suddenly, for saying that.

"How can you even say such a thing... Even now... I show my love, and this is what I get," he let go of me, as though he was disgusted.

I watched him fearfully, waiting for his verdict.

"Before this happened, I told you, I thought about it. For a long time. Maybe it won't work out. Maybe you won't understand, maybe I'll be too demanding, maybe we'll just hurt each other too much," he suddenly bought his face close to mine, and I started tearing. "See how right I was?" he whispered, but it came out as a snarl.

Was I proving him right?

Is this my fault?

Am I weak?

That just made me cry more. He got up, to sit back on his knees.

"It's not your fault, angel. It's mine, to force you into this. You just couldn't manage, I should have known...But everything ends sometime... And I'm glad I had you." He grimaced, moving a strand of hair from my face.

He got up, and started walking to the door. "I'll call the driver to take you back home."

Is that why he bought me here? To leave me?

Now I was wailing. I didn't care how loud I was, or how pathetic I looked, I wanted his- attention, his sympathy, his anything- but I didn't want him to give up on me.

He watched me as I rubbed my eyes. Through my hazy tears I saw him smile.

"When you cry, something in me stirs. I love watching you cry. Seeing you with all your guards down... And that I'm the cause of your misery... It's a powerful thing, little rabbit and you feed me so well... I can sit and watch you cry forever," he said. "But I will not do that." He turned around again, and said more firmly, "Leave."

"Do anything you want with me," I sobbed. "Please don't tell me to go. I love you. Please, I'll never- I'll never do anything like that again..." My head hurt from all the crying.

"You'll do anything?" He asked. "Can you take the pain you gave to me?"

"Yes..."

He looked at me.

"Come here, babydoll," he said, falling into an armchair.

I stood up shakily and made my way to him. He patted his lap, and I curled up against him. He looked at me, as he wiped my tears away. I smiled shakily.

Then he bought his hand down on my cheek.

*slap*

I almost lost my balance at the impact, and gasped for air. My skin was stinging, and I raised a hand to touch the warmth.

"Can you take the pain you gave me?" He asked again, but this time in a different tone.

Teardrops fell from my eyes, plowing new tracks, and he leaned forward and licked them.

"As I said... I can watch you crying forever. Cry some more for me, won't you? It turns me on so much..."

His hands reached under my skirt, and grabbed my butt. Slowly he turned my body around, so I was lying on his lap, face buried into the arm of the sofa. He hitched up my panties, and I felt my ears burn at the sudden rise of temperature. I trembled a little.

"No, little rabbit," I heard him say, as he shifted me into a better position. "You said you can take the pain.. Don't move away now. Or I might give you even more than I got."

I waited, and I wondered if I should say, or ask something. I clearly did not feel comfortable like this.

*slap*-*slap*-*slap*

I wish I could say it was sexual. But he was clearly taking his frustrations out on me.

After a while I couldn't keep quiet anymore. He was relentless, and he slapped the same area again, before I could recover from the pain of the previous one. I saw my tears drop and stain the carpet, and I felt him growing bigger, harder and warmer under my belly. He suddenly moaned against the friction, and stopped, and turned me over.

My eyes were wet, and I was gasping in pain, my lips swollen from being pressed against the armrest. My hair was plastered around my neck by my sweat.

"F-f-forgive me," I whispered, my throat dry.

For the first time since I'd seen him, he looked flustered.

"Fuck you," he muttered, running a hand through his hair. He seemed to have reached a new level of deranged tonight.

He reached for my face. I shrank back, and he grabbed my hair, and bought me close to his face."

"Fuck you," he said again, meaning every syllable. I sobbed, wondering what I had gotten myself into.

"Stop crying," he said, and I tried- I gasped lungfuls of air, but it just seemed to irritate him more. He pushed me off his lap, and I fell on the floor.

"Are you ever going to doubt me again?" he asked coldly.

I shook my head as I tried to get off the floor. I couldn't.

He came down to crouch on the floor with me, on his hands and knees, his face level to mine. "Say it clearly then. Say 'I'll do everything you say.'"

"...I'll do everything you say," I whispered.

"'I'll trust everything you do,'"

"I'll trust everything you do."

"'You are my Lord and Master...'

I stared back, and repeated his words, mumbling between sobs.

"Such a good girl," he said softly.

He pulled me into a hug, and he started kissing my neck. I felt too weak to struggle. I lay against him as he pulled off my clothes. I lay naked in his arms, and he spread open my pussy with his fingers. I felt cum suddenly flood between my legs.

"Look how wet you are, even while crying. You do like it, even if you think you don't.. I was right," he said, almost gleefully.

"Get on your hands and knees," he said suddenly. I did so dully, and he grasped my ass and spread them apart.

"So tight... Should I fuck your asshole tonight? You deserve it, for being such a rebellious little rabbit..."

I felt something warm against my skin, and I whimpered.

"Do you know, I think I've never been this hard," he said, almost conversationally. "I don't think I care if I actually end up fucking you till you die. I need this."

"Please, don't," I whispered. "I can't, I've never, please, please..."

"You're just making it worse for yourself by doing that, do you know? The pleasure of violating you... Your virgin asshole, mine," he breathed out as though happy, as he rubbed his hands up and down my back. "Just relax... Or don't. More fun for me. I want to feel your tight hole against my cock, little rabbit."

I felt him poke against my asshole, and I felt him slowly starting to finger around the area, as if coaxing me open.

Suddenly- he was in. I tightened reflexively, and he moaned, as he fell onto my back, throwing a hand on the floor to support himself. His other hand reached for my mouth, prying open my lips.

"Suck on it," he whispered, as he slowly started to pump in and out.

I felt like a whore.

It felt painful down there, because I was not used to the feeling of a cock sliding in and out of my asshole, and I kept tightening myself around him, which pained me, and made him moan and swear. I could feel him wanting to go faster, but I kept trying to wiggle out. My cunt was aching, leaking, sticking to my legs, and my hand went there, because I needed to touch my clit so badly. He noticed that, and pulled my hand away.

"Only I can touch you," he said, crushing my fingers in his grip. "And I'm not done with you yet."

He got up, now standing on his knees, and held my hips tightly. He built up speed, slowly inching his dick more and more inside, until I heard our bodies slap against each other. I was beyond pain now, and making noises almost half heartedly- I bent my elbows and sank to the ground, as my throat let out soft noises against the carpet.

Suddenly he pulled out, and I felt his warm cum spray against my back. He turned me around, and sprayed on my belly as well.

I watched him.

"Babydoll," he whispered, as he finished coating me with his cum. "Come on the bed and suck Master's cock, I'll fuck your little pussy for you. You've been such a good fucktoy, I'll give you a little bit of pleasure for your effort."

I shuffled backwards on my elbows, until my neck was propped up against a cupboard. I gulped my sobs and dried my tears.

"No," I said, quietly.

He started laughing as he crouched onto the floor over me, digging his knees into my thighs to keep me pinned to the floor. He pushed is cock into my face and

I turned away as the smell and the heat almost suffocated me.

"You belong to me," he said, twisting my head forwards. "You love it, you hate it, you'll be doing this dance with me as long as I'm alive."

"I'll bite your cock off," I snarled.

"And I'll bash your head open and get it out through the hole I make in your skull," he answered back, his hands "Now that we have declared our love for each other, why don't you get to it?"

Fine. Your way it is, I thought.

I circled my hands around his cock and hesitated for a second.

"I used a condom for you, sweet lips," he said, twisting a strand of my hair around his finger. "I'm not gonna defile your pretty little mouth with anything except my cum."

Hesitantly, I opened my mouth and slid his member inside. It always felt like the first time- the flesh, the taste, the smell, was always a shock for me, and I had to take a minute to get adjusted to it. He hummed in annoyance, and started moving in and out.

I felt it grow bigger and harder. I opened as wide as I could go, controlling my gag reflex. My hands rubbed and tugged his balls, and he moaned, encouragingly. I could feel him breathe deeper and his thrusts becoming more erratic. I looked at him, the vibrations of my throat adding to his pleasure. He locked his eyes with mine, as if he was a predator marking his prey. I was mesmerized... I never thought I could feel so fulfilled in such a degrading situation... Snapping back to reality-

I bit down on him. Not hard, but enough for him to actually scream.

He pulled out, his seed spilling out over my face and my neck. He grabbed my head and slammed it against the door of the cupboard.

"Oh you little bitch," he whispered. He was smiling, and my blood ran cold. "You are gonna get it now."

He pushed me to the floor, and got up to open the door of the cupboard.

He got out a belt. A shiver of goosebumps went over my body. I rolled over, to protect myself- but what was left?

I felt a hot flash across my back, and I screamed. Can nobody hear me?

"I told you I was going to break you," he snarled

*crack*

"but I hadn't realized how much fun it would be!"

*crack*

I felt his foot on the small of my back, holding me down.

"Don't think this is your fault."

*crack*

"I would've done it sooner,"

*crack*

"You just made it much sooner."

*crack*

"You agreed to all this, remember?"

I braced myself for another lash, but it didn't fall.

"Five is enough for today," he said suddenly, and I felt his foot rise away.

I stayed in place, afraid to move a muscle.

It hurt, it hurt, it hurt.

There was no love here. This can't be love.

I felt him suddenly next to me, crouching.

"I am not done with you," he said coldly. He dragged me up, while I shakily tried to get on my feet. I felt dizzy and couldn't focus on anything, so I let him lead me to what felt like the bed. He was trying to make me sit, and as I turned, I saw a blinking red light. I suddenly focused on that. It was a camera, and it was recording.

"...what are you doing?" I managed to mumble.

"Recording you, what else?" he replied easily. "I was already recording you, but now I think you need a close up shot." His hands tightened around my wrist. "I wanted to get someone else to film us... But I can't stand anyone seeing you." He licked my neck. "Do you want people to see you?" he asked suddenly, his voice shaking.

"No, please delete it, please... I beg you," I cried.

"You're begging?" he asked in mock amazement. "You break easily, don't you? But the problem is... This is a live stream. People are watching you right now, little rabbit..." he breathed deeply against my skin, and spread open my cunt open to the camera.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I wailed. I writhed against his restraint.

"You," he snapped. "You are what's wrong, and I want to fuck you till you're nothing," he said, as he finger fucked me easily.

I jumped up and pressed my thighs together in spite of myself.

"Stop, please," I cried.

"Hearing you plead just makes it better," he replied easily.

What do I do?

What do I do?

There's nothing else to do.

I sank into his fingers, and let myself go.

I rode his dick like the whore he said I was. I was numb with feeling, my legs high up, my thighs held by his hands, and my cunt filled again and again to the brim with his thick, glorious cock. Now and then his fingers danced around my thickened clit while he fucked me, and my pussy leaked out our cum. I was a very wet, horny slut, as Master said. Once in a while he would stop, and pull my head up by my hair and push my hungry mouth onto his cock, or he would suddenly flip me over, his fingers biting into the flesh of my ass as he spread them apart to ram his cock into my now soft and willing asshole. Even when it seemed like he couldn't go on, that he reached his limit, he'd bring back his belt and whip me, his eyes glazed with pleasure at my cries. He'd place the belt over my pussy and pull it back and forth, and the rough friction was just too much for me. As I cried and cried against his body, I'd feel him grow harder again, again ready to fuck my aching cunt that still wasn't satisfied.