The Sharpest Lives Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Did I actually feel bad about the things I did to her? Hah... I don't know.

Was it hurting her? I looked up. Our eyes met, and I got my answer.

But then, we're only human...

"Do you want me to give you a bath?" I asked, kindly as I could.

"I'm- I'm good." She replied, cradling her arms around herself, pulling the gown around her.

Of course not, she'd probably think that might end up being a trap again.

"You're tired probably," she mumbled, not really looking at anything.

I wasn't. "Yeah," I said, getting up and turning to the closet. I took out some towels, and handed them to her. She looked at them, surprised.

"Well, I'll be in bed. Sleeping," I added, for clarification. She nodded, pulling herself off the floor, and went into the bathroom.

I lay in the bed, with my eyes closed, thinking.

After what seemed like a few minutes, I heard her turn off her lights, and felt her lying down beside me. So close, but I didn't dare touch her. Or was it the other way around?

I waited until I heard her snores, and snaked a hand over her waist, fingering her bellybutton. She moved, and I pulled her close.

Now I can rest.

A/N: Say It by Flume, Ft Tove Lo. Best lovemaking song I've heard in a while.
So? Are you happy now? She didn't cry this time. Got your questions answered?
As always, comments are my fuel. Please feed me.

12