The Sharpest Lives Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a cold dollop of gel fall onto my burning flesh . I felt his hand rub it into my skin, sliding it into my ass...

"Now I'm going to fuck your tight little asshole. Ready, whore?" he muttered, breathing heavily

My mind just ripped apart at his words, then I remembered where I was. Sometimes, I couldn't make out if he honestly cared for me or not.

Did I care for him?

I did, didn't I...

I felt him trace his fingers over my back, trailing them sensuously, digging into the flesh, and I steeled myself for the pain-

I felt him spooning me from behind. He kissed my cheek, and sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked, shocked at his sudden change of mood.

"You did that thing again. I can feel it."

"What do you mean?"

"Are you afraid? Nowadays, I'm always wondering if you were afraid, when I start playing. How are you not afraid?" He pushed me to the bed, making me lie sideways so I could accommodate my belly. His hand ran up from my navel down to my folds, almost touching..

"Maybe I've actually grown a bit too fond of you," he whispered. "Do you know how scary that is?"

"Welcome to the world of humans, Liam. I've lived with that fear everyday since I had met you," I replied drily. He gave a little laugh, and I smiled.

"Love sucks," he murmured, tightening his hold over me. We rocked back and forth a little, just enjoying our skins touching, sex suddenly left behind...

"At least, we have each other," I reminded him. "And, our baby."

"For a while," he added, sliding off. He grasped my hips, pulling one thigh up, and I felt his dick inch into my ass.

"For a while?" I repeated, confused. He was now on his knees, his hands holding up my hips as he slid in and out.

"Everyone has to die, little rabbit. Me, you... Even our little baby..."

I initially resisted his cock, and he hummed angrily at the pressure I gave. He flicked his other hand over my clit, and I relaxed, and I moaned as I felt him penetrate me deeply.

What is he saying, I wondered. My mind was hazy, and I felt him pick up speed. Everyone dies...

My baby is not going to die, I thought angrily, as he started moaning and swearing, pumping harder and faster. His hand slapped my pussy, and I shivered as pleasure rippled through me, each wave hitting me harder, drowning me in ecstasy.

"My sweet little slut," he panted, "Such a receptive little whore... My heaven on earth. What would I do without you..."

But what would I do without you?

You are planning to leave me, aren't you?

You are.

But I'm not letting go of you, even if you drag me to hell along with you...

My breath hitched as I came, and I was lost.

A/N: Raise Your Weapon- deadmau5

Oh no. Looks like Liam's fallen in love.

I've also written myself into a corner. Give me some time, please! (I knew he should have mentioned the disease thing earlier. Stupid idiot.)

12