The Shave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,459 Followers

"I know what you mean." I told her. "Bob was great at adventures, he loved watching other men with me and... well I don't know... but at the time, I kinda loved it too. You wouldn't believe some of the things we did back then."

She looked at me; "You know, I wondered about that, he was kind of the ringleader that night. I bet you do have some stories to tell, I'd love to read some of the others you've written sometime."

"No problem Rache, you can read them all if you want." I told her

She sat there for a few minutes sipping her drink looking like she was somewhere else.

She looked back up at me and said "Jenn, I was thinking about the web cam thing you're going to do for Michael, What do you think about me maybe giving you a backrub or something. I bet the guys would love that."

I just looked at her.

She must've taken my hesitation as a signal that I didn't want to do that and she started back off and apologize. I reached out and touched her arm.

"Rachel, stop... I think it's a great idea... Michael will go nuts for sure. You just shocked me is all. I wasn't sure what you thought about this whole web cam thing after I told you. I figured that you really thought I was a slut."

She smiled at me wickedly, "I do think you're slutty, but that's what I love about you, I always have. Sometimes I like to be little slutty too. I was just thinking what a rush it would be to know that all these guys were watching as I undressed you, then maybe start rubbing you down with some oil or something. Just so you know, I'm not thinking of getting naked myself though... My husband would kill me if I did that and he ever found out."

"Well," she reconsidered after a moment in her sweetest voice "Fuck him, maybe down to panties and a bra would be ok." And she giggled. She was toasted. This was dangerous and I loved it!

"Ok..." I said, "So here's the deal, I'll follow your lead? You call all the shots. I have to warn you though; if you want me to leave the room public, the guys are going to go absolutely nuts when they see you."

I mixed up another pitcher of the margaritas. We moved into the bedroom. I turned on the camera and logged online, it was a couple of minutes after 8.

"Sooo... You want this to be private or public?" I asked.

She considered, then smiled and finally said "Let's go public it'd feel weird to me to do it just for Michael."

I set up a public room.

When everything was set, I typed a hello onto the screen. Michael responded almost immediately. We chatted a bit about how his trip had been going and what I'd been up to. I told him that Rachel had come out for a visit and that we just got back about an hour ago from shopping. I could see that there were already 10 or 12 lurkers in the room waiting for something to happen, all familiar names. They recognized Michael now and knew that I would be along soon.

It was at this point that Rachel came into the bedroom. She must've been off changing and what she was wearing made me smile. Michael had met her a few times, and while he acknowledged that she was beautiful, thought she was a little too prim and proper for his taste. He didn't know Rachel like I did.

He was going to be blown away. Rachel was only wearing a white thong and a semi-sheer, very sexy, white bra. She has the best ass I've ever seen on a woman and perfect breasts that were perfectly presented in that bra.

Her breasts are a natural C-cup and very firm. They used to be large B cups, but over the years, they had gotten a little bigger. She was too skinny before, kinda like me, now she looked stunning. Her brown nipples are positioned high on each breast. Her breasts are what women hope for but rarely get when they go to get enhanced. They've settled just a little bit in the last 10 years or so, but that seems to make them even more attractive in my opinion. They were moving and swaying most alluringly now as she walked toward me off camera.

She set some warm oil on the nightstand next to the bed and came within view of the camera and coyly asked if Miss Jenno was ready for her massage. I saw immediately that Michael had seen and he responded by asking me what was going on. I wrote back that I had no idea. The rest of the guys in the room were getting excited. Rachel has that affect on men.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed facing the camera. She climbed onto the bed and came up behind me on her knees. She wrapped her arms around and slowly began to unbutton my blouse.

Her full breasts were pressed up against my back. She finished opening my blouse and pushed it off my shoulders. I pulled my arms out of the sleeves and let it drop to the bed.

She had me stand up and she unzipped the side of my skirt, pushed it down over my hips and off. I stepped out of it and was left standing there in my bra and panties. She put her hands on my shoulders and gently pulled me back down. I sat on the edge of the bed. I started to push my shoes off, but she stopped me.

"Leave them on, it's sexier", she whispered in my ear.

Rachel seemed to as mesmerized by the images on the screen as I was. She started rubbing my arms, then my shoulders and then my belly. She kissed me on the back of my neck as she moved her hands back up to my shoulders. Slowly as she rubbed, she pushed my bra straps off my shoulders. My breasts were on fire, my nipples painfully hard. This was so exciting. She rubbed under my breasts and to the side, never touching the beauties themselves. She leaned back away from me and rubbed my back, it felt heavenly.

She unsnapped my bra and continued to rub my back and shoulders. With nothing to hold it in place, the cups of my bra started to slide down. I kept my eyes closed and leaned back into the backrub she was giving me. I felt one cup drop away from my left breast, revealing it to the camera. As she rubbed my back she moved back to my arms. She slowly pushed the straps down and off my arms. My bra fell into my lap and I was topless for the audience. I could hear her breathing begin to quicken, matching my own growing excitement.

She continued to rub my back as she kissed my neck and shoulders. I loved the feeling of being exposed like this and having her make me feel so sexy. She gently pushed me forward off the bed and into a standing position in front of her and the camera. She sat behind me on the edge of the bed and continued her slow, sexy massage. She ran her hands down each leg and then back up to my hips. She slowly slid my panties over my hips and down my legs. I stepped out of them and stood naked in front of the camera.

My eyes were hooded with lust. I was so hot by now. Rachel had me turn around and she reached around me and began to massage my bum for the camera. She ran oily hands up my legs and all over my bum. She turned me back around to face the camera and pulled me back into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. She reached back for more oil. I felt the slick, warm fluid stream from my shoulder and down over my breasts. She was close behind me again and began to rub the oil into my skin. Her hands were slick with it when she finally cupped my breasts. I moaned as she rolled my fat, oily nipples. I had to see how I looked online.

The image on the screen was mesmerizing. My head was leaning back against Rachel's shoulder. She was pulling and twisting my hard nipples while kissing my neck. I just knew Michael had to be going nuts watching this. I was going nuts having it done. I felt like I could orgasm any second just from what she was doing and probably would if she kept it up. I wondered what the rest of the audience thought of this show. It was the sexiest thing I've done in years.

She continued to rub the oil into my skin. When her hands got down to my hips, she backed away and pulled me back to her until I was lying on the bed with my head in her lap and my legs dangling over the edge. I just lay back docilely waiting for her to continue.

She leaned over me and lifted one leg up onto the bed. She lifted onto the bed as well positioning my feet about 2 feet apart. Then she pressed my knees down, forcing my legs wide apart. This position forced my hips to thrust forward and my pussy to spread wide open. I moaned when I saw myself spread so open and vulnerable on the screen. My pussy was soaking wet and a deep crimson color, my lips spread wide in anticipation.

She looked down at me for a moment. I was breathing deeply now, more excited by her seeing me like this than the guys. I could see that her nipples were hard and her areolas dark and puckered. Her bra was soaked with oil and nearly transparent now. Her thong was also sheer with her wetness. I could see her pussy clearly. I'm not sure that the guys on the other side of the web cam could make out those details though.

She leaned down and gently kissed me on the lips as she rolled my nipples with her oily fingers. They were so puffy, swollen and sensitive that I moaned loudly as she played with them. Her lips felt soft and sweet, I slid my tongue into her mouth. She responded hungrily, sucking and biting at my tongue while continuing to rub and caress my breasts.

She was getting me so hot. I couldn't believe that she was doing this to me while Michael watched! I think she must've forgotten about everything and everyone else.

She sat up breaking our kiss and poured some more lotion on my belly. This time she rubbed the oil down along each of my spread legs. She rubbed it into my thighs and down under my butt. As she leaned forward, her breasts hung in my face. I kissed the covered nipple. When I heard a quiet moan escape her lips, I sucked the nipple into my mouth. Her bra was transparent as I worked on her breast with my tongue.

In the meantime, she was giving me no relief either. My open pussy was front and center on camera and she was rubbing the oil all over it. I looked over at the computer monitor and saw myself being spread even more. I saw Rachel's face on the screen only inches away from my open pussy as she spread the oil on my soft nether lips. I was out of my mind.

I wanted to feel Rachel's bare nipple in my mouth and I wanted everyone to see how beautiful she really was. I reached up and unsnapped her bra. She pulled her arms out of the straps and I tossed her bra on the bed. I leaned forward and sucked on her sweet nipple.

I surreptitiously looked to the screen again. Our audience had quite a view. They could see was my throbbing, open pussy and Rachel's face enticingly close and gently pulling and spreading it's fleshly folds. They could see me sucking on Rachel's lovely breast. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open slightly as she enjoyed what I was doing to her.

I was so on the edge of an orgasm, I couldn't stand it. Her fingers continued to caress my lips and clitoris. Some gentle pulling and spreading. I could see on the computer screen that my clit was hard and peeking out of it protective hood. When she rolled the base of it with her oily fingers, I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

She moved forward, pulling her nipple from my mouth. I looked to the screen and saw her take one of my nether lips between her soft, beautiful lips and begin to suck on it. She slid a finger into my pink, open tunnel and I rolled my hips up to meet her tongue. She was teasing me so badly, she had to know how close I was and she was deliberately avoiding my clit. But it felt so, so good. I was moaning pretty loudly by now, totally caught up in the whole thing.

We were pretty much in a 69 position, so I reached up and pulled Rachel's thong down her legs and pushed it off. She was ready for me, her tight little, pussy open and glistening. I pulled her to me and ran my tongue along her open slit. She hissed in a deep breath and then moaned as I went down on her.

I scooted back on the bed and she followed me. I wanted Michael to see this... all of it. Even in the heat of the moment, I wanted to see how we looked on the screen and it was intense. I watched Rachel lower her mouth to my pussy. I could see one of her beautiful breasts heaving. My own body was totally on display still... legs spread askew, Rachel kind of lying to my side. Her pussy wasn't visible, but my face going down on her was.

When I felt her tongue touch my sensitive flesh again, I couldn't focus on the screen any longer. I closed my eyes and threw my head back waiting for the rush I knew was coming. She gently took the nub of my clit and sucked on it. Her tongue danced around the base, swirling round and round. Lights were popping off in my head, I could hear the thunder of my blood rushing in my ears and then I went over the edge. It felt like was I just falling into a deep, dark void. I could feel the waves of the orgasm wracking through my body, but it was somehow distant. I could hear my moans and cries of pleasure, but I was separated from it. I just kept falling in a dark abyss totally captivated by these incredible sensations flowing through my body.

I had no idea how much longer it was that I came back to myself. Rachel was next to me kissing my face and softy whispering my name. I opened my eyes and Rachel's face came slowly into focus. I smiled up at her weakly. I felt so... I don't even know, disconnected I guess. She looked worried.

"You ok" she whispered, concerned.

"Oh My God... what happened" I whispered back... "That was so intense!"

"I don't know... you came and then you just went totally limp... that scared me."

"God, Rachel", I whispered. "I've never come that intensely before. I think I passed out as I came. I could feel everything, but it was so weird. How long have I been out?"

"Maybe a minute or so... are you sure you're ok though?"

"I think so..." I put my hand up on the side of her face and kissed her on the lips.

We kissed and then got intense again. We rolled around on the bed making out and enjoying the feel of each others bodies. For a few minutes it was just us, we forgot all about the camera.

I wanted the guys to see how beautiful she was and I knew she wanted to be seen.

I had her kneel on the bed in front of me facing the camera and I began to spread oil over her golden skin. She had strong tan lines from her bathing suit. It almost looked like she still had on her white lingerie except you could clearly see her dark, hard nipples. I cupped and fondled her breasts as I kissed her neck. She was stunningly beautiful and the camera was picking it all up. I lifted her breast to spread the oil underneath it, then let bounce back into position.

I moved around so that I was facing her. I turned us so that we were sideways to the camera. I got up on my knees and kissed her softly on the lips and then started to rub my breasts against hers. Rachel's eyes were closed and she had a sweet smile on her face as we moved together. I glanced toward the screen and moved away from her slightly so that just our nipples were touching. I moved my body so that I was caressing her nipples with mine.

I started kissing her mouth, then her neck. I slowly moved down, kissed her collar bone and then the tips of her breasts. She moaned as I flicked one then the other nipple and finally sucked one deeply into my mouth again. I squeezed her breast as I suckled on the nipple. It was so soft and pliant in my hand. I moved to the other one and then squeezed them together to suck on both nipples at the same time. She was still kneeling but her head was beginning to roll on her shoulders. She was really caught up in what I was doing to her. I was amazed at her passivity. I had never really experienced that before. Usually, I'm the passive one. Her nipples were dark, hard pencil erasers on her soft breasts. Her areolas were crinkled up to the size of a dime. They were so tight that you could see the stretched skin of her breast being pulled into each one.

I got off the bed. She continued to kneel there waiting for me. I took her hands and placed them on her own breasts. She sat back on her legs began to squeeze and play with them, it was so sexy. I let the camera feast on her while I got a toy to play with. She never opened her eyes.

I got back on the bed and pushed her back until she was lying down. I spread her legs wide. She looked so sexy on display like this. I took the camera and moved it up to her face.

Rachel opened her eyes lazily and just smiled into the camera. I slowly moved it down her body, letting it linger for close-ups of her breasts. I pulled and tweaked her nipples, she moaned as I did so. I finally moved down to her pussy. It had a little landing strip of hair above it, but the rest was totally shaved and she looked like a little girl. There were no obvious lips until you opened her up. I kept the camera on her as I played with her pussy and spread it wide showing off all her secrets. I took her hand and moved it down.

"Show them your clit" I whispered to her. She rubbed her pussy for a few moments and then with 2 fingers she spread her pussy and pulled the hood back forcing it out of its warm little hiding place. With the camera still held close, I bent down and gently licked it. She arched her back as I did and thrust her pussy at me. She let out a loud moan when I began to lick the rest of her pretty little pussy.

When Rachel was right on the edge of an orgasm, I stopped. I put the camera back on the table facing the bed. I made sure that it framed us. I lay down next to her again. I could feel her legs trembling as I cuddled up against her. She was so excited that she could barely contain herself. It wouldn't take much to send her over the edge.

I hooked one of my legs over hers and slowly pulled it open. I kissed her neck and she turned to face me, I kissed her on the mouth again. I peeked at the screen to see how we looked and it was hot. She looked so good lying there legs spread, her breasts heaving in her excitement. I thought I looked pretty good too.

We continued to kiss and I rubbed her belly slowly. I wanted her to calm down a little bit, but she wanted more heat and was demanding it from me. She pushed my hand down to her pussy. I reached behind me and pulled out the big, black dildo.

I slid it up and down her open slit. She moaned and spread her legs wider. She wanted it and she wanted it badly. I could only imagine what the guys were saying online. While I could see the computer screen image, I couldn't begin to read anything written there.

What was Michael thinking about all of this? Was it too much? I guess it was too late now to worry about it in any event.

I parted her pussy lips and slowly slid the black monster into her. She broke the kiss and threw her head back, mouth open in a silent scream of pleasure. She arched her back and spread her legs even wider beginning to gently rotate her hips. I slid it back out again and she froze for a second until I reversed direction and slid it just as slowly back into her, going deeper this time. She was ohhing and ahhhing and moaning up a storm now.

I turned on the machine and it started its slow, agonizing turning and twisting. Rachel grabbed my hand. I let go of the vibrator and wrapped her hand around it instead.

At first she just held it, but then she slowly started to fuck herself with it. I lay down next to her and caressed her breasts as she slid the dildo slowly in and out. I kissed her neck and whispered in her ear that there must be at least 100 guys watching her right now. She licked her lips and spread her legs a little wider, pulled the vibrator out of her hot little pussy. She rubbed it along her clit and slowly slid it back inside.

Does it make you hot knowing all these guys are jerking off right now watching you? I whispered in her ear as I continued to tease her engorged nipple with oily fingers.

She nodded her head. She was drunk with lust. I'd never seen her this far gone before.

JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,459 Followers